Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM

Old April 4th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: PetalClan {power roleplay!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flamewing skidded to a halt and whipped around. "Who are you?" She demanded, unsheathing her claws. "And how do you know my leaders name!"
He sat down. " your leader my mate. She's expecting our kits" he purred

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 4th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flamewing flattened her ears. "My leader knows better than to mate with rouge!" She growled.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; April 4th, 2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old April 4th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Sorry! My sister deleted my post)

"No she doesn't." Falconpaw said out loud hearing their conversation as he entered camp and put his catch down.
Old April 4th, 2017, 06:57 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Ok, to be honest, I think they took down my old thread DawnClan {power roleplay!}. so if you were in that thread, please sign up again just to confirm!

Rules

1. Be kind!
2. No swearing!
3. You may not kill another persons cat without their permission!
4. No rainbow colored cats! (I just felt like putting that!)
5. Kits don't get to use their powers until they become an apprentice!
6. Have fun!

Form!
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:

My form!
Name: Flamewing
Power: Can make and control Ice/Snow and fire
Appearance: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/104/3...62edf245bb.jpg
Personality: TBRP
other: na
Questions: no

PetalClan
Leader: Dawnstar (@Jaymist/Ravenkit)
Deputy: Flamewing (me)
Med cat: Sunflower (@MoonRise)
Med cat app: Lizardpaw (@Crumbleless)
Warriors: Liontail (@Crumbleless)
Apprentices: Falconpaw (@Shadomaru)
Queens: up to 4
Kits: up to 8
Elders: up to 6
My form:
Name: Crystalkit
Power:the power to form crystals and rocks
Appearance:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-F7kjO0hJ7R...air-kitten.jpg
Personality: sweet, kind, secretive
Other: nope
Question: Who will be my mom?

Come check out my forum game!

Old April 4th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Might disappear again

Accepted! To answer your question, I honestly don't know... I'll try to find one for you!

Character Site

Old April 4th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Lizardpaw flicked her tail angrily as the mouse darted off ruining her chances of catching it. She sighed before scampering after Flamewing. When they rogue cat showed up she simply ignored the petty tom and continued to walk back to camp. The deputy and his apprentice could handle him, she was sure of it. Her invisibility had disappeared and now she was going at a full speed dart. I wonder what's wrong now? With a leap she skittered towards the camp entrance just barely stopping herself before padding into camp curiously.

Liontail glanced at Flamewing for a moment before he shrugged with a polite nod. His fur changed to that of the deputy's making him look more serious and powerful. Well he assumed that Flamewing would want him to do such a thing for quick purposes. Liontail was the only warrior so the tom decided that he may as well get word to Sunflower. She was the medicine cat after all and it would be her choice if Lizardpaw would become a warrior medicine cat. The young cat was only 10 moons old for Starclan's sake! "Sunflower? Dawnstar has called a meeting."

@MoonRise

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; April 4th, 2017 at 11:02 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Hit love right back..

Cool Re: PetalClan {power roleplay!}

Quote:
Flamewing flattened her ears. "My leader knows better than to mate with rouge!" She growled.
He shrugged. "OK" He padded towards the camp.

DawnStar sat in the shade waiting for the older warriors and Lizardpaw. "Were are they?" She said. "I need LizardPaw!" She growled. "I need to make her a warrior and a medicine cat! She knows how to fight and hunt, so I have no choice." She said. She jumped on the rock. "I need all the older warriors and Lizard paw here now please! When you see them, tell them when they come back from patrols!" She called

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 15th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Might disappear again

Flamewing sighed. This rouge was going to go see Dawnstar either way. Flamewing padded alongside him. "Come on, we better hurry then!" She meowed before dashing off into the trees. A minute later she reached the camp entrance and slipped inside. "I'm sorry I took so long, Dawnstar!" Flamewing meowed. "I ran into a rouge and he wanted to see you!" She paused for a moment. "Is Lizardpaw here?"

Character Site

Old April 15th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Flamewing sighed. This rouge was going to go see Dawnstar either way. Flamewing padded alongside him. "Come on, we better hurry then!" She meowed before dashing off into the trees. A minute later she reached the camp entrance and slipped inside. "I'm sorry I took so long, Dawnstar!" Flamewing meowed. "I ran into a rouge and he wanted to see you!" She paused for a moment. "Is Lizardpaw here?"
She shook her head, but kept starring at the sky. Her dull eyes were darkened by the shadow of the rouge. "Hello NightFall" She said. "What brings you here?" She asked. She looked at him finally and her eyes were round with pain.
NightFall looked at her. "Hello, I came to check on you.....and the kits..." He added to her. He licked her ears, purring.
The pain of telling him was to much to bare. She lost it, now....she was bristling claws out and hissed. She jumped on NightFall and he yelped taking her weight.
NightFall dug his claws deep in her sides to get her to stop.... But she wouldn't. He growled at this pain she's making him feel. It feels as if a monster is running him over, snarling in his ear. All he knows is now, blood pooled around him. Blurs of DawnStars blows, all that stopped. He was now on as small hill, alone;stars shining..so bright. It looked as if the stars were cats, so he squinted his eyes and saw az shaped come up. MaplePaw?
As if she could hear his thought she bounded over and purred. "Its MapleWing now. After you left I finished my training. I thought you would come back... But you didn't brother." She said, her ears and tail drooped.
He lifted her head up with his tail."I couldn't come back. But hey, always know that I love you. Your my sister and I will do anything for you." He said. He felt the relatlity beginning to comes back. "Goodbye my sister. Don't forget these three words..." I Love YouThen he was gone... Into the darkness of life. His eyes opened and blood was around him. Yowls of terror went through the camp.
DawnStar sat near a corner, hurt and rage were in her gaze. She limped over and put a paws on his neck and spoke, "Welcome to Hell..." She padded away and into her den. This is when she broke it again. She looked in a small puddle and started to claw her self....
1 claw....
2 claw....
3 claw....

Last edited by Deerlie; April 15th, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Form!
Name: DawnStar
Appearance:https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.e...ADHEs&pid=15.1
Personality:TBRP
Other:N/A
Questions:N/A
I forgot my power....lolxD
Her power is to heal cats that she loves.
When a cat shed loves gets hurt, she puts her front paws on the cat a d closes her eyes. Red, pink and white hearts will fly around them and they will heal!