Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 18th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"You have nerve!" He purred in admiration. "I'm glad he didn't chew you out!" He smiled with happiness as she closed her eyes and lifted her muzzle to the sky. To be honest, she was a lot of fun to be around.
"I like rabbits too, but vole is my favorite." He sighed, then meowed, "I don't get to hunt them very much; only when I get to hunt near the RiverClan border. Maybe we can go together when your an apprentice!" His eyes widened excitedly. "What warrior do you want as a mentor?!" He asked, his gaze bright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
(whoops didnt see this)
Echopaw leaned forward, his ears and face looking attentive- all except his eyes, which were zoning out. He teared the murmurs of cats beside him, but he was just staring blankly at the camp, unaware.
"Boy, am I glad too!" Willowkit could admit the encounter with Blazingstar had been frightening, but she soon recovered as she noticed how relaxed the leader was. In fact, he didn't say a word about her lazy eye. Willowkit suddenly perked her ears at the mention of becoming an apprentice. "I can't wait! I'll hunt with you all the time if I can," she promised. Then she paused, and looked up for a few moments. "Hmm.. maybe a warrior who is nice, and can teach me to be a great warrior even if.." Willowkit trailed off as she glanced at Echopaw. Frowning, she nudged the young apprentice, and tipped her head. "You okay, Echopaw? You kinda spaced out there."
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
"Boy, am I glad too!" Willowkit could admit the encounter with Blazingstar had been frightening, but she soon recovered as she noticed how relaxed the leader was. In fact, he didn't say a word about her lazy eye. Willowkit suddenly perked her ears at the mention of becoming an apprentice. "I can't wait! I'll hunt with you all the time if I can," she promised. Then she paused, and looked up for a few moments. "Hmm.. maybe a warrior who is nice, and can teach me to be a great warrior even if.." Willowkit trailed off as she glanced at Echopaw. Frowning, she nudged the young apprentice, and tipped her head. "You okay, Echopaw? You kinda spaced out there."
He snapped back when he felt a small nudge from Willowkit "hm?" he mumbled, "oh, yeah I'm fine." he mewed flatly, tracing something in the camp floor with his paw. He was in a loss of words. After all, he had no idea what the two were talking about. All his thoughts circulated back to how he wanted to head out n the territory of the first time.. and how he hadn't already. Whatever, right now was the most social time he'd had ever since he was like, three moons old. He flexed his claws, energy returning to them as they stretched in and out.
Old September 18th, 2017, 06:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip rarely regretted her decision on targets. However... She wasn't so sure about the decision she'd made this time. It was obvious he thought her pretty - gorgeous even, but most toms did. Unfortunately, it appeared as if he already knew what she was getting at. Luckily for her, though, it seemed that life was getting him down. No doubt he wanted to get away from reality, at least for a little bit. Fawnskip was willing to offer him that break from the real world, but the rest relied on him. Would he accept her offer, or turn her down?

``Yeah?`` Fawnskip meowed in a laughing tone. ``Care to share? I feel like sweetheart is too soft for you.`` She was aware of his subtle and complex hints, but Fawnskip was not one to give up easily. It seemed that he did, partly, want her around, and as long as he still somewhat enjoyed her company, then she was here to stay. Note how she didn't press him to tell her about his life. Her job - er, the object of the game was fun, and there was no way possible to have fun when talking about serious life issues.

"It's, uh, Obsidiansky," The tom mewed. He didn't meet her gaze. Maybe, if he didn't look at her, she couldn't enchant him. She was in his head. This was too much. This was WAY more then he had thought it was going to be. At least she wasn't getting physical with him - the she cat needed to leave him alone, he needed space. Obsidiansky backed up a couple of paces. "What do you want from me?" His eyes showed fear. Then he shook his head, as though coming out of a daydream. "Never mind, don't... answer that. Just - come with me." Maybe going out in the territory would clear his head. He would take her somewhere pretty. Though, from the looks of her, a thousand toms had already offered to take her somewhere pretty. Should he take her somewhere that was a part of him, to have her tear it down? He knew it wasn't a good idea. But he couldn't help it. Fawnskip deserved to be taken somewhere pretty, somewhere beautiful, she deserved the best of everything. And Obsidiansky knew he wasn't the best. Clearly. They weren't going to work out in the end. Oh no, he wasn't able to see into the future - but it was just a fact. Someone like him? They wouldn't end up with a she cat like that. No, he ended up with cats like Sagewhisker - extraordinary to him, and extra ordinary to the rest of the Clan. To other toms. But he would enjoy this, this... whatever Fawnskip was giving him. Her flirty attention. Her sweetness. He would enjoy it, and remember it long after she was gone. But right now, Obsidiansky wanted to give her something - whether they were going to end up together or not, he wanted to give her a part of him. Maybe something she would remember out of the dozens of toms she had undoubtedly strung along before. Something... that she would remember he gave to her. A moment of his time - a day from his life - and if he was lucky, a beautiful night.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Well, that apology had come quickly. And it had been unexpected. The tom's eyes narrowed for a moment as he studied Sagewhisker. Was she apologizing because she was truly sorry, or because she was trying to make sure he wouldn't walk away? Either way, Obsidiansky would take it. Why not? It was an apology, and he was grateful for it. A small smile spread across his maw, and he backed away a little, silently inviting Sagewhisker to come out from the bush. "It's okay, Sage. It's okay. I forgive you." Easy words to say, and Obsidiansky had to wonder if he really meant them. Did he? Could he? She had said some things that the tom was pretty sure he wouldn't forget. But then again, she was the victim of a broken heart. It was just so hard to imagine them being anything but friends! It was so hard for him to imagine them being together, in love. Although he did have to admit - maybe there was something there. Maybe.

As hard as it was for him to admit, something could happen. But he doubted that it would. Obsidiansky felt like a coward sometimes, quite often he was afraid to have feelings for other cats because he was afraid of the later consequences. And there were so many of them - there were too many consequences for him. What if something were to happen? No, Obsidiansky couldn't find himself overlooking the various variables involved in things like romance. "But, Sagewhisker... I know you really, really don't want to, and even though you don't want to, there are times that we have to move on. And we have to - well - maybe accept that things might not work out?" He flinched as he spoke, but there it was.

He couldn't force himself to like Sagewhisker. He knew better then to force himself into a relationship. Even if there were feelings there, they were confusing. He couldn't tell his "best friend" feelings from his "love interest" feelings. And he hated it. As much as he hated it, it was a part of his life now. Things were either going to work out fine, or - not at all. This in between was here for now, but it would disappear later. It had to disappear later.
Relief flooded her as he told her he forgave her. She smiled back at him as the stood up and trotted into the clearing. Maybe they could forget about what just happened, and go back to being like they were? Sagewhisker could never forget or get rid of her feelings for Obsidiansky, but at least they could possibly forget about what she said and the two could grow closer and then maybe- just maybe they could be together? And then there it was.

Sagewhisker flinched. No. I can’t move on, I can’t accept that but ya’ know… he’s right. I should have known better than to tell him. I should have known better than to think this could have ever worked between the two of us. “Yeah, sure whatever you want.” Sagewhisker meowed. She smiled, faintly. “Let’s just.. forget what happened, go back to what it used to be- what we used to be. Best friends. Not a care in the world. Nothing serious just… ya’ know. Forget what I said about having feelings for you. I’m sure, in time, I can move on. Find other people.” Sagewhisker smiled, tilting her head slightly. “Maybe it’s for the best. Maybe we’re not meant for eachother. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe I just thought I had feelings for you. Maybe I did- maybe I didn’t. That doesn’t matter anymore.”

The ginger tufted molly scooted closer to him and put one paw on his shoulder. “Don’t feel bad, I know you. I know you do, but don’t. I’ll be fine as long as you’re happy. I just want you to be happy, OK? I don’t care what happens to me, who I end up- if I even end up with someone- as long as you’re happy.”

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
He snapped back when he felt a small nudge from Willowkit "hm?" he mumbled, "oh, yeah I'm fine." he mewed flatly, tracing something in the camp floor with his paw. He was in a loss of words. After all, he had no idea what the two were talking about. All his thoughts circulated back to how he wanted to head out n the territory of the first time.. and how he hadn't already. Whatever, right now was the most social time he'd had ever since he was like, three moons old. He flexed his claws, energy returning to them as they stretched in and out.
Willowkit frowned, and sat back on her haunches. "Do you want to share this rabbit leg with Eburneanpaw and I?" Although Willowkit didn't mind to repeat her offer, it was a little infuriating he hadn't been paying attention this whole time.
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:51 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"It's, uh, Obsidiansky," The tom mewed. He didn't meet her gaze. Maybe, if he didn't look at her, she couldn't enchant him. She was in his head. This was too much. This was WAY more then he had thought it was going to be. At least she wasn't getting physical with him - the she cat needed to leave him alone, he needed space. Obsidiansky backed up a couple of paces. "What do you want from me?" His eyes showed fear. Then he shook his head, as though coming out of a daydream. "Never mind, don't... answer that. Just - come with me." Maybe going out in the territory would clear his head. He would take her somewhere pretty. Though, from the looks of her, a thousand toms had already offered to take her somewhere pretty. Should he take her somewhere that was a part of him, to have her tear it down? He knew it wasn't a good idea. But he couldn't help it. Fawnskip deserved to be taken somewhere pretty, somewhere beautiful, she deserved the best of everything. And Obsidiansky knew he wasn't the best. Clearly. They weren't going to work out in the end. Oh no, he wasn't able to see into the future - but it was just a fact. Someone like him? They wouldn't end up with a she cat like that. No, he ended up with cats like Sagewhisker - extraordinary to him, and extra ordinary to the rest of the Clan. To other toms. But he would enjoy this, this... whatever Fawnskip was giving him. Her flirty attention. Her sweetness. He would enjoy it, and remember it long after she was gone. But right now, Obsidiansky wanted to give her something - whether they were going to end up together or not, he wanted to give her a part of him. Maybe something she would remember out of the dozens of toms she had undoubtedly strung along before. Something... that she would remember he gave to her. A moment of his time - a day from his life - and if he was lucky, a beautiful night.
Fawnskip was amused when Obsidiansky backed away, fear brightening his eyes as if she were about to murder him. She almost told him she wasn't looking to hurt him, but that would be a lie. She decided to just let Obsidiansky do what he did best - make things complicated. Her golden eyes gleamed with laughter and an amused smile stretched across her muzzle. She remained silent the entire time he spoke, simply looking at him through her innocent eyes. Fawnskip giggled softly as soon as he finished speaking, shaking her head. ``You're really funny. I bet you have plenty of she-cats padding at your heels.`` No she didn't. She expected he was the one cat who hid in the dark corner of the camp, hoping nobody would dare approach him. Besides, he was average-looking; there was no spark to his eyes and no other colors or markings added to his pelt. And his personality! So submissive, so awkward. She'd be surprised if he had a special someone in his life, but if he did, he'd be ruining their relationship tonight with Fawnskip. Most likely, the two would not work out.

She jumped to her paws, looking at Obsidiansky with a soft gaze. She truly did appear innocent, like a she-cat who only wanted friendship, but her subtle winks and touches said otherwise. Fawnskip chirped, ``Lead the way, O' Mighty One.`` She even dipped her head to him, purring loudly in amusement. She let herself silently scoff and roll her eyes for a moment, like he's a mighty one, before lifting her head again. When her head came back up, there was no trace of her distaste. Instead of disgust, there was only innocence.
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:51 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit frowned, and sat back on her haunches. "Do you want to share this rabbit leg with Eburneanpaw and I?" Although Willowkit didn't mind to repeat her offer, it was a little infuriating he hadn't been paying attention this whole time.
(Grammar Natzi alert, sorry. It would be Me and Eburneanpaw, becuase if you took out Eburneanpaw, it would make sense as ...share this with me? Instead of ...share this with I. Hey, I did say Grammer Natzi alert at the top. Sorry. ))
Eburneanpaw nodded with enthusiasm.
"I'm sure you would be a great warrior with any mentor." He promised with a purr.
He watched as Echopaw traced the ground with one paw, and frowned. Sure, the other kit said he was ok, but he looked a little spacey. Maybe that's just his personality. Eburneanpaw thought. After all, not every cat could be as silence-killing as He.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(Grammar Natzi alert, sorry. It would be Me and Eburneanpaw, becuase if you took out Eburneanpaw, it would make sense as ...share this with me? Instead of ...share this with I. Hey, I did say Grammer Natzi alert at the top. Sorry. ))
Eburneanpaw nodded with enthusiasm.
"I'm sure you would be a great warrior with any mentor." He promised with a purr.
He watched as Echopaw traced the ground with one paw, and frowned. Sure, the other kit said he was ok, but he looked a little spacey. Maybe that's just his personality. Eburneanpaw thought. After all, not every cat could be as silence-killing as He.
(It's no prob! I thought it sounded off, but I wasn't sure. I should really pay attention in grammar class XD)
Willowkit smiled, and scratched behind her ear. She thought about her future mentor, and how they would be. Would they be strong? Or would they be fast? Only the future could tell. Willowkit let out a sigh, but not out of exasperation or relief. The sigh was relaxing. It made all the tension in her body leave. Willowkit lie down, taking in the sunlight.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Now, of course Obsidiansky was nervous. Who wouldn't be? Oh sure, someone who was different then him. He could be a great cat, he could stand out, he could - but he didn't. Because he didn't want it. Everyone said that, didn't they? If they couldn't? I could... I could. He wished Infernosky were here to keep Fawnskip in line. He couldn't imagine the she cat flirting under the stern gaze of the former deputy - and the tom stifled a smile at the thought of Infernosky being there with him. Her pelt looked like fire... he still remembered how unique that had looked the first time they had met. That's it, Obsidian. Pretend it's Infernosky. You'll be fine. Padding through the territory, the tom's thoughts turned to the last few times he had been out here.

First Rainpaw, then Canineheart, and Sagewhisker - none had gone well. Again he thought about Infernosky. And Jitterpaw, the little apprentice would provide some much-needed comic relief at the moment. "Thanks for coming. It's... really nice out here. Helps me to think." Obsidiansky didn't feel quite as awkward. Fawnskip was... just a cat. Just like him. A cat with the beauty anyone would kill for, but a cat all the same. She was no different then the other flirts in the Clan. She couldn't break him for good. Because he wouldn't let her have his heart. Geez, maybe I should stop hanging around Infernosky. She's going to turn me into - her. Except that wouldn't be bad. Obsidiansky wouldn't mind being like her, she was powerful - but surprisingly, she had trusted him. Or she at least seemed to trust him a little bit. Imagine it's her. Or Sagewhisker, what would you say to Sagewhisker? There we go. That was easy.

"What helps you?" He didn't want Fawnskip to flirt with him. Right now, he was trying to look at her as a cat. Not a flirt. He was trying to look at her like she was. Or maybe, this was who she was. And if it was... well... Obsidiansky could live with that. Oh, he so badly wanted to know Fawnskip though! It would be nice to know her. There seemed to be something new, more relaxed, calmer and friendlier in the air surrounding the tom. It was cliche, anyways - the dark furred, mysterious tom moping around? Never letting anyone near? Nope. That wasn't Obsidiansky, and he knew they had gotten off to an awkward start. If she flirted with him, he would imagine it coming from the red pelted former deputy.

They were so different... IMAGINE. IT'S. INFERNOSKY. Anything coming from her then would be easier to turn into something funny. Because anything flirty would be funny, and that was all he was getting right now. Fawnskip would most likely respond with something flirty. But at least, Obsidiansky wouldn't feel as pressured to be scared. He couldn't afford to be scared. It was vulnerable, and dangerous, and... not who he wanted to be. This was protection and it was good. He was safe.

@AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:49 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero

Blazingstar winced a little under Surgestorm's words. He didn't mean to to upset the medicine cat. He didn't mean to upset anyone in general. He was just doing what he thought was necessary. Although, Blazingstar knew this would blow over soon and hopefully he and the medicine cat could go about their days without any of this sort of tension. He didn't need to take up more of Surgestorm's time than he already had. He was certain another one of his clan mates needed the attention from the stormy gray tom-cat. "Probably," he mumbled in reply. He scoffed the ground with his forepaw, throwing a little bit of moss to the side in his attempt to throw a mini fit over being yelled at.

Blazingstar's stomach growled loudly the moment the mouse landed in front of his nose. Blazingstar cleared his throat in attempt to hide the embarrassing noise his body made. However, knowing Surgestorm wouldn't stop pestering him about eating, the ginger tom bowed his head to take a bite from the mouse. It only took that bite for him to really understand how hungry he was. Before he knew it, Blazingstar had devoured the mouse and was licking scraps from his paws and his whiskers. Whatever scraps there were from such a small meal. It was better than nothing. "I only lost one life, it's not the end of the world..." he spoke with a small sigh.
Surgestorm seemed to deflate after a careful look at Blazingstar's expression; the medicine cat looked tired, hungry, and older than he really was. What am I doing? Getting mad won't solve anything. This whole situation was depressing, but Surgestorm tried to stay positive now that he had his wits about him once more. "You're right," He meowed, supressing a soft sigh. "But, you should still be careful. Those lives are precious, gifts from StarClan that should be used when they are really needed. This, however, could have been prevented. I understand your motives for not eating, but starving yourself is not something I, as your medicine cat and friend, can let you do." He forced himself to stop the rest of his words from tumbling out of his maw, realizing he was just getting himself worked up again by lecturing the leader. Blazingstar knows what he did, I should stop.

After a few seconds, he inched closer to his leader, offering a small smile as he watched the other tom eat the mouse; actually cheering up a bit at the scene. He turned his gaze to the entrance of the den after a few seconds of speaking, his voice lowering with a mix of emotions. "Your clan needs you, especially right now. I think it needs to be your priority to get stronger so that you can properly lead them, they deserve that." His yellow orbs turned back to Blazingstar's weak form, giving the leader a small smile. "I know you, though, you'll get past this easily. You're the leader for a reason, of course." The smile widened into a grin. "Though, you'll have to deal with me everyday from now on... so, you might have little choice in the matter." This line was followed by a small laugh.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread