Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:10 AM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:07 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:05 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:36 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Yesterday 11:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2021, 04:16 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Default Windclan Camp Cleanup (All WC Members Allowed!)

Hi guys! Welcome to my second ever event on WCO, this event was approved by Moonraven, so don't worry, @BILL if you could add this to the events soon that would be awesome. Anyways, this event is open to all Windclan and will be done by Seedheart (me), Eldersky ( @implimm ) and Featherlight ( @spade ).

Seedheart waited until Twilightstar had dismissed the meeting before turning to Eldersky and Featherlight l, "I think we should each oversee a group, I can stay here and watch the kits since I'm also helping Snakeheart, and each of you can oversee a group of warriors and apprentices if that works?", she said turning to her attention to them.

"The plan is, we could get the kits to help 'play apprentice' and bring the smaller debris and stuff to the camp entrance, some apprentices and warriors could help with the bigger stuff, a group of warriors and apprentices could help bring the stuff from the entrance into the forest and help gather new materials and another could help rebuild, do you think that would work?", Seedheart asked turning to them anxiously. She was glad Twilightstar had asked her to help but she was worried she might mess it up.

While she waited for their response she called to the other clanmates still here "Hi everyone, as you heard Twilightstar say Featherlight, Eldersky and I will be over viewing putting camp back together." she paused in between to let her clanmates discuss this. "Kits will be in charge of moving smaller debris if", she added,"Your parents approve and your atleast 3-4 moons". She looked at the kits, making sure they understood. "Warriors and Apprentices, a few of you will remain in camp to help the kits remove larger debris and place it at the camp entrance, the rest of you will be divided into two groups, one for dragging old materials into the forest and the other to gather new materials and build.", Seedheart twitched a ear nervously hoping she was doing okay.

"Younger kits, if you would help clean out bedding and bring food to the queens and elders that would be a great help, some of you are a bit to young to help the bigger kits, but taking care of your parents and the elders is a very important job I'm in trusting you with", she let out an encouraging purr.

With everything said she added "Please gather over here if your interested in helping, Twilightstar is expecting us to work hard so I would appreciate if everyone could help out some!"

( @Moonraven is this okay?)
(Also sorry if I double mentioned or mentioned anyone who wasn't in WC! This is the only mass-mention so don't worry about asking me to remove you, I promise from here on out the only mentions will be if you've already posted here, thanks)

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; April 17th, 2021 at 08:09 PM.
Old April 18th, 2021, 01:29 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Windclan Camp Cleanup (All WC Members Allowed!)

Honeysage

The tom watched as everything unfolded in a somewhat chaotic way. Ears quivered as the trio started to get everything together. Frankly, the tabby had nothing to say or to object to, he would do as told.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 19th, 2021, 09:24 AM

My Mood: Bored

leafpaw walked over can i help the kits? he asked. he loved kits so staying in camp helping was someting he would enjoy

cinderpaw looked up i guess ill help, keep me away fro the fur balls though. she said looking back down cleaning her paws

ravenki-no ravenpaw ran over can i help! could i leave camp!? he said. she just became an apprentice so she really wanted to leave camp

foxkit walked over i would like to join please the three legged kit said sitting down

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old April 19th, 2021, 09:36 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

I could ma'am,I will stay in camp to help and to make sure you know who attacks without warning! Moonsoot sighed,he mewed in a calm but kinda cold tone,his mood switched at sight. The grey tabby looked at the guardian ordering things around. Could that one just shut up. I'll add my thoughts too. Seedheart,why would kits be allowed to do this,look at the apprentinces den from that little child Wildpaw,kits shouldn't be allowed next to that mess. they could get hurt but go ahead have one of them get hurt. Just saying I warned ya hon plus,we have no med cat in case someone gets hurt.
Moonsoot looked at the older guard,his blue eyes were cold but fitting for the time,they were a mess,with Wildpaw already breaking the apprentices den into not even a den. Looking at seedheart,Moonsoot turned a round but looked back at her,his eye peeking out fur his fur,padding to the small section next to the crowd he waited,he was watched the camp closely for anymore damage or small pockets where shadowclan could get in without them knowing.

[ @Fawnhearted & @Moonraven (if twilight whats to comment) but other wise OPEN]
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Closed Thread