Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by occultation
Today 11:03 AM
Fading rescue
Last post by occultation
Today 11:02 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2021, 08:37 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Cat Swapping (An Event Open for Any WindClan Cat)

This event is pretty much just for the purpose of getting to role-play another cat in case you're getting bored of your own WindClan cat. You will still be able to have a little more fun than just borrowing another person's cat for a few days. Sorry if I don't mention you. If I do make that mistake, please tell me and I'll fix it for the next time I mention you.

Event [#event]

Otterleap ran to a hill that was inside of camp. It was true that he was a little nervous, but he had felt like that during every single one of the important moments of his life. And, it was also true that this was no important moment. But, the thing that—in the end Otterleap guessed—was really making him nervous was the fact that he would be addressing the whole Clan. He reminded himself that if he was to become the deputy someday, he would have to get over it.
"Cats of WindClan!" he yowled after clearing his parched throat. "If you wish not to die of boredom, I suggest you gather here for a fun event I have created for you."
The "dying of boredom" thing had meant to be a joke and he hoped that at least one cat would think it was funny. Even now, he cringed, thinking of his horrible jokes and the little amount of cats that would gather to see what he was talking about. If any of them laughed, it would be about him—not his joke. Maybe he shouldn't have done this. It had always been a bad idea. Somewhere in the back of his mind as he lay in his nest, dreaming about this day, he had known that it wasn't a great idea. But, he hadn't stopped. Maybe that was a good thing. Or a bad thing. Or even both. Otterleap shook his head as if to clear his doubting thoughts. It didn't work, but Otterleap didn't try again. The were just thoughts, for StarClan's sake. But, thoughts were a little more important than many cats realized. Otterleap wasn't about to notice something great right now.
He wrapped his black tail around his sweating pads. He didn't understand why he was so worried. It wasn't like everyone was going to die. The only thing that would be lost was his pride.
Otterleap sighed sadly, but then he saw a flicker of movement. Could it be a cat ready to join his fun event? Otterleap pricked his ears, leaning forward.

Here's how this will work (along with some rules, of course): Once enough cats have gathered, Otterleap will put them into pairs. You will role-play your cats acting like the cat in their pair. I don't want anything like power playing. To put it simply, have you ever pretended to be another person for a little bit? Acting like them and such? Well, your cats will be doing just that. If you have any questions, please ask me and I'll try to give you my best answer. In this event, there won't be much dice-rolling. It will just be like a regular role-play, really. That's all for the rules except for the biggest rule: Follow this site's guidelines. If you scroll down to the bottom of that, you should be able to find a link to some more guidelines. I know it seems like there are a lot of rules, but it isn't that hard. I almost forgot: At the end of this event, Otterleap will choose a winner. All you get is bragging rights, but that's not too bad, right? Okay, so, that's it. Enjoy!
(Ah, and @BILL., could you put that up in the current events? Thanks! )

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!

Last edited by Quickpaw; June 13th, 2021 at 09:39 PM.
Old June 13th, 2021, 08:56 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Cat Swapping (An Event Open for Any WindClan Cat)

sounds like fun
Old June 14th, 2021, 02:04 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

;Poppybreeze;

Well, this sounded like fun! Poppybreeze padded over to be a part of the event.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old June 14th, 2021, 07:36 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Featherkit padded up, pricking her seal ears in interest. Otterleap's proposal sounded interesting, maybe she'd join.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old June 14th, 2021, 10:59 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

Rippleshade was thinking this would be fun. "CINDERPAW, WANT TO NOT BE BORED?" she hollered across camp. @feather lily
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old June 14th, 2021, 11:07 AM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

- Silverpaw -

Silverpaw got to his paws, exiting the apprentice den as he bounded over, tail thrashing excitedly. He had died of boredom multiple times already - good thing he was like a leader, with multiple 'lives'! He giggled to himself, looking up at Otterleap expectantly. "Let's start already!" he complained, eyes bright.
Old June 15th, 2021, 12:02 AM
ß|ł

Event [#event]

Otterleap surveyed the cats who had come for the event. There weren't that much, but it was enough for him. Setting his expectations low had been a good idea.
Otterleap cleared his throat. "Well, Silverpaw, if you want to start, then we shall. There enough of you to start, so let's start! I will pair you up and then you'll act like your partner. For example, if I was paired up with Primroseshadow. We would act like each other. This isn't some training exercise. It's simply a fun activity. And at the end, I will choose a winning pair. You'll get bragging rights and the best piece of fresh-kill. Does that make sense? Yes? Great! Now, for the pairs...."
Otterleap looked at the cats he wanted to group them based on rank and age. Just so that there wasn't a young cat acting like an older cat inappropriately. But, he wanted everyone to be happy with their partners.
"I have decided to let you pick your own partner by yourself," Otterleap announced. "If you cannot find a cat willing to be your partner, I will help you find someone. If there are any questions, you can ask me. Otherwise, start decided your pairs." Otterleap made his voice louder. "And it's never too late to join this event."
He really wanted more cats to join. That wasn't going to happen anytime soon, though. Only Primroseshadow [@windtail], Poppybreeze [@Lavender'fur], Featherkit [@thurz], Rippleshade [@Rippleshade], and Silverpaw [@Celeste] had gathered there. It was no use. No one else would join. He knew he should be happy that five cats had come, bit he wasn't. Otterleap sighed, wondering what the mix of cats would have to say.

Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!

Last edited by Quickpaw; June 17th, 2021 at 06:08 PM.
Old June 15th, 2021, 12:14 AM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

Nightkit heard this and came over, her black pelt sweeping sweeping in the breeze. She stretched as she got there and smiled.
Old June 17th, 2021, 06:13 PM
ß|ł

"Did you hear the rules, Nightkit, or should I say them again?" Otterleap asked, trying to sound not intimidating.
He had noticed that the kit had just joined. The bad thing was that it seemed like no one was finding a partner. That meant that he had to pair them up by himself. He let out a sigh.
(Sorry about how short this is. My next reply will be longer.)
@WINGSOFFIRE

Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Old June 17th, 2021, 06:30 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
"Did you hear the rules, Nightkit, or should I say them again?" Otterleap asked, trying to sound not intimidating.
He had noticed that the kit had just joined. The bad thing was that it seemed like no one was finding a partner. That meant that he had to pair them up by himself. He let out a sigh.
(Sorry about how short this is. My next reply will be longer.)
@WINGSOFFIRE
"I heard them!" She mewed standing up. A weird trait she had started showing again, as she turned the front of her paws out. She stood up trying to look bigger to the warrior in front of her. She smiled flattening her tail to the ground