by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:26 AM

Old November 5th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@Trickster~

Morningblue ran through the woods of Thunderclan territory. The brisk leaf fall air blowing through his fur. He felt alive out here. Alive and free, the master of the vast forest his clan called home. He kept his ears pricked as he ran, listening to make sure his new apprentice was keeping up, and careful to keep his speed at a level she'd be able to handle. She may have energy and spirit, but this was her first time out of camp. Powerful, lean muscles pushed him on, and at last when they began to close in on the Shadowclan border, he slowed to a trot, the thick and sickly sweet smell of the pine trees burning his nostrils.
@Trickster~ Bumpalicous definitious

Last edited by Charmer; November 12th, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 04:38 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I had figured they would move out to hutnign so I posted in the territory first ]
[ you know why you didn't see the post? Because I forgot to mention you... Face palm ]

@.:Blue Wishes:.

The crisp morning was clear, the lazy clouds retreated towards the highstone's just as the sun made an appearance over the forest setting the forest alight with orange and red. Palethunder was seated just outside the camp wall. He had awoken early due to a crow cawing angrily at something outside. He would have appreciated more sleep but it truly seemed there was little to no time for such things. With a yawn the Tom drew his tongue across his paw and began rubbing his ears and face, washing away last nights sleepiness with gentle strokes to his pale fur. Once fully groomed the Tom looked handsome in the lighting, his tall posture and slender body making him even more beautiful to look at. He was aware of others looking at him sometimes which made him wince, the Attenion was hard to handle sometimes. With a heavy sigh the feline stretched out his long legs and back before sitting himself down again, the dawn patrol would be sent out soon! Or perhaps he could catch someone to go hunt with. If he stayed in camp he would become irate witht the serene amount of laziness from other cats that weren't serving thunderclan to the best of their Abilties which would result in him yelling and screaming at them. Not a good idea. He gently lifted himself to his paws and began a slow trot towards the apprentices den, if anything an apprentice would willingly follow him out, and perhaps since all of his kin where- gone he would have loved a chance to mentor them just a little bit. He missed the pride he used to feel when watching his kits, watching them grow, than slowly the pain of relizing they where finally gone. Like everyone in his life. Gone. the large warrior made his way toward the den before ducking his head under the thicket. He peeked around and noticed how some of the nests where barren an empty. They were out with mentors or something, his eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting and he called out for someone. "Hey. Wake up sleepy heads" he whispered harshly. "Let's get a hop on the day shall we, feed the clan as a nice surprise perhaps?" he asked into the darkness. He than began to shuffle his paws with impatience.
(( Well, that happens sometimes, it’s fine c: ))

Ratpaw was curled up in a ball when she had heard Palethunder. The apprentince wanted to look as though she was lost in sleep, but she felt as though that didn’t work. She didn’t feel like hunting today, or really doing anything. She had lost a bit of her ear during the battle. It was just a small scratch, however, it hurt like hell. However, that wasn’t as bad as when she had first gotten that nip on the ear. She didn’t know why it had taken off the ear though. It was probably her being stupid, like always. The battle had added to her already low self-esteem, making it slightly lower than normal. Seeing cats battling and falling around you, just to walk out of the battle with one or two scars made her feel worthless. If she couldn’t even help in a battle, what worth was she to her clan? Thinking that made her think of when she had heard Palethunder, and she forced herself out of her nest, walking around the few reaming sleeping bodies. “I’m up for a hunt!” She said, slightly excited, wanting to seem excited. She actually was excited, as hunting was always something that she loved to do. At least that was easier than attacking another cat. Hunting was easy, there wasn’t much too it, at least, there wasn’t too much to it for her anyways. “Let’s go!” She whispered excitedly, her mood changing awfully quickly. This was another thing she saw as normal, and didn’t let it bother her. She tried to move out of the den as quick as possible, not wanting to disturb anyone else. She was always willing to get up when someone woke her up, however, she had met some cats that weren’t exactly kind when they were woken up. She didn’t think any less of those cats of course, however, they did scare her a bit early in the morning. Now she was just waiting for Palethunder, her green eyes waiting with a slight bit of anxiety.
Old November 6th, 2017, 12:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Salt
Purplepaw stepped into the training cave, she was hoping her new mentor might be better at fighting than her old mentor Hunting is for Windclanners since they are scared of rabbits and shadows. Thunderclanners fight. She licked her paw awaiting her mentor’s arrival, she saw a cat enter the training cave, she glanced at them They aren’t strong,rather old actually. I hope I don’t kill them in battle training, which I pressume old cats like...or worse we only hunt and never fight due to his age.
@Queenie
Redpaw stepped into the training cave Leafstorm better not be a soft kittypet of a mentor, or I’ll destroy him like I destroyed Appledawn....she cowers when she sees me, Leafstorm will be cowering unless I like them. I’ll give them one training opportunity before I’ll begin destroying them...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 6th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 03:23 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

@Okapi (Sorry :3 I’m at school till 9 tonight)

Leafstorm followed his new apprentice into the clearing. He was sure he’d caught glimpses of the young Tom at the dark forest which oddly both excited Leaftstorm and terrified him. Although the brooding warrior would never admit to his feat. However he had no clue who Redpaws dark forest mentor was, they could be one of the most powerful cats down there. And that would make Leadstorm look weak. But Leafstorm had asked specifically for Redpaw to mentor for this very reason, after Quakepaw had destroyed Leafstorms reputation by being soft, the Tom was ready to rid himself of her. Leafstorm looked on at his apprentice sizing him up. He could tell through the toms narrowed eyes that Redpaw was evaluating his mentor as well

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
@Okapi (Sorry :3 I’m at school till 9 tonight)

Leafstorm followed his new apprentice into the clearing. He was sure he’d caught glimpses of the young Tom at the dark forest which oddly both excited Leaftstorm and terrified him. Although the brooding warrior would never admit to his feat. However he had no clue who Redpaws dark forest mentor was, they could be one of the most powerful cats down there. And that would make Leadstorm look weak. But Leafstorm had asked specifically for Redpaw to mentor for this very reason, after Quakepaw had destroyed Leafstorms reputation by being soft, the Tom was ready to rid himself of her. Leafstorm looked on at his apprentice sizing him up. He could tell through the toms narrowed eyes that Redpaw was evaluating his mentor as well
Redpaw finally spoke,” You better not be a soft weak mentor or I will destroy your mentality.” He growled the name of his former mentor,” Feathersand. That she-cat always sobbing who never did that before and never experienced death. I caused her to be like that. I destroyed her mentality. If you are a soft and weak mentor you’ll be just like her.” His eyes stared directly at Leafstorm and his gaze never faultered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:42 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Salt
Purplepaw stepped into the training cave, she was hoping her new mentor might be better at fighting than her old mentor Hunting is for Windclanners since they are scared of rabbits and shadows. Thunderclanners fight. She licked her paw awaiting her mentor’s arrival, she saw a cat enter the training cave, she glanced at them They aren’t strong,rather old actually. I hope I don’t kill them in battle training, which I pressume old cats like...or worse we only hunt and never fight due to his age.
@Queenie
Redpaw stepped into the training cave Leafstorm better not be a soft kittypet of a mentor, or I’ll destroy him like I destroyed Appledawn....she cowers when she sees me, Leafstorm will be cowering unless I like them. I’ll give them one training opportunity before I’ll begin destroying them...
Cedarsun's life had just been getting back to being calm when he had been assigned a new apprentice. Not like he minded, really, he did like training the younger cats. He strolled into the training cave, his injured back paw aching in the chill of the late Leaf-Fall air. The cold always made it worse, that knowledge always seemed to hide away until it was too much to ignore.

The cedar colored tom wasn't exactly small, however his muscles had weakened with the moons he'd lived, and the fur around his muzzle was tinged with grey. He was still huge for a cat, with massive paws and sharp amber eyes. "I assume you already know who I am but...My name is Cedarsun." He eyed her, almost with a suspicious glare. "Now," he gestured with his forepaw at her, "show me what you can do." He meant battle moves wise. He knew kits were more interested in fighting than they were with catching prey, so he might as well start there. He knew that she had had a mentor before him, but frankly, he knew he must've been replaced for a reason.
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
Cedarsun's life had just been getting back to being calm when he had been assigned a new apprentice. Not like he minded, really, he did like training the younger cats. He strolled into the training cave, his injured back paw aching in the chill of the late Leaf-Fall air. The cold always made it worse, that knowledge always seemed to hide away until it was too much to ignore.

The cedar colored tom wasn't exactly small, however his muscles had weakened with the moons he'd lived, and the fur around his muzzle was tinged with grey. He was still huge for a cat, with massive paws and sharp amber eyes. "I assume you already know who I am but...My name is Cedarsun." He eyed her, almost with a suspicious glare. "Now," he gestured with his forepaw at her, "show me what you can do." He meant battle moves wise. He knew kits were more interested in fighting than they were with catching prey, so he might as well start there. He knew that she had had a mentor before him, but frankly, he knew he must've been replaced for a reason.
Purplepaw eyed Ceadersun before meowing,” Alright...but I don’t want to hurt you...” she got into a battle stance before leaping up at his back perpared to then do some damage up there, she knew the move worked better with a group of apprentices, but it was worth a shot alone, she probably was stronger than the old guizzer,

Old November 6th, 2017, 08:17 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Redpaw finally spoke,” You better not be a soft weak mentor or I will destroy your mentality.” He growled the name of his former mentor,” Feathersand. That she-cat always sobbing who never did that before and never experienced death. I caused her to be like that. I destroyed her mentality. If you are a soft and weak mentor you’ll be just like her.” His eyes stared directly at Leafstorm and his gaze never faultered.
The dark tom muzzle twisted into a menacing frown. He looked on at the young cat as if he were a newborn kit. Weak, and small. So pitifully inexperienced in this world. Leafstorm scowled, "talk like that again and I'll make sure your placed with a new mentor, who's scared of you. Perhaps thats what you want to strike down you enemies with fear. But a warrior is only as good as their teacher...." He let his words sink in and then added, "if you had a bad mentor before.... I guess we have a lot of work to do. Leafstorms tail switched in annoyance with the juvenile, but he also found a smirk forming on his face. Perhaps Redpaw could already be a good fighter, but its the strongest warriors that always need more common sense.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 6th, 2017, 08:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
The dark tom muzzle twisted into a menacing frown. He looked on at the young cat as if he were a newborn kit. Weak, and small. So pitifully inexperienced in this world. Leafstorm scowled, "talk like that again and I'll make sure your placed with a new mentor, who's scared of you. Perhaps thats what you want to strike down you enemies with fear. But a warrior is only as good as their teacher...." He let his words sink in and then added, "if you had a bad mentor before.... I guess we have a lot of work to do. Leafstorms tail switched in annoyance with the juvenile, but he also found a smirk forming on his face. Perhaps Redpaw could already be a good fighter, but its the strongest warriors that always need more common sense.
Redpaw was not intimidated by Leafstorm, rather awestruck unaware that he was talking he murmeres just barely audible Leafstorm,"I think I just found my role model and a mentor worth keeping..." He glanced up at Leafstorm," I suppose we do, Leafstorm." He kept a straight face (I feel obliged to call Leafstorm Sargent lol)

Old November 6th, 2017, 08:55 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Redpaw was not intimidated by Leafstorm, rather awestruck unaware that he was talking he murmeres just barely audible Leafstorm,"I think I just found my role model and a mentor worth keeping..." He glanced up at Leafstorm," I suppose we do, Leafstorm." He kept a straight face (I feel obliged to call Leafstorm Sargent lol)
(Too bad they don't know what a sergeant is XD)

Leafstorm nodded curtly, aware of Redpaw's murmurs. His tail swished and tucked under his pitch black paws as the tall tom sat down of the dusty forest floor. "Tell me Redpaw." Leafstorm cleared his that and licked his chest a few times to display that he really didn't care what happened at the practice. How much they learned was up to the apprentice himself. "Have you ever met a dog?" The question was absurd. Leafstorm wasn't expecting the apprentice would. It would be a good opener to the lesson, and eventually... the test.