Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old March 25th, 2022, 01:13 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Bitterwish's punishment [Open]

BITTERWISH * OPEN

[Yikes. Bitterwish was temporarily kicked outta ShadowClan! This can be a little post for him to (maybe) give himself some outside relations to outsiders, since he is a less developed character of mine. Throw some outsider/kittypet friends and/or enemies his direction! Do whatever you please with this anxious furball!]

Large russet paws trudged along, the smell of unfamiliarity constantly being a reminder that he wasn't in ShadowClan and wouldn't be able to be back for awhile. Giving a low sigh he continued padding along, kicking at whatever pebble or leaves he could find. He didn't even truly know what he had done wrong! It was those other two that were lagging behind! He looked down and gave a quick gasp as his claws shined through his prickled paws. Sheathing them, he shook his head and continued to walk aimlessly. He wanted to be back in ShadowClan, and soon! Being out of his home might be the death of him!

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old March 25th, 2022, 01:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: Bitterwish's punishment [Open]

-->Madelaine<--
The white and pale ginger cat was off doing who knows what. She wasn't a cat that really got along well with others. She didn't care for clan cats much either. They were all too ugly to her. She couldn't be seen being nice to a Clan cat. What would cats say about her? Walking along Madelaine scented the air. The one thing she didn't like as said before was actually here in the outskirts. A Pebble went flying her way and she growled. Her fur was going to get ruined! "Stop kicking at pebbles. Your going to ruin my fur you nasty clan cat.", she spat. She sat down and began to groom through her fur.

Wait shouldn't she be nice? Word might spread and she wasn't going to allow any cats to see her true evil side. "Didn't mean to snap. So what brings a clan cat like you out into the outskirts here?", she asked, pretending to be nice. She was good at pretending. If he did something wrong she'd snap and that wouldn't be good for either of them.

// @VexSkullz; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 26th, 2022, 04:30 PM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Bitterwish's punishment [Open]

BITTERWISH * @Angelique

Bitterwish eyes flashed at the molly, and his ears pinned back and his fur raised as she hissed at him for kicking a pebble at her. He looked around wildly for a second, forgetting that his Clanmates weren't here to help him like they usually did.

He wasn't able to hide this time.

He sucked in air as she sat to groom herself, her next words after making his fur lay flat. They were more even-tempered. He was glad about that. "I... got kicked out. My mousebrained Clanmates didn't help me on my patrol in time and now I have to deal with the consequences." He looked down; embarrassment felt as if it was crawling through his pelt like fleas. "...If this is your home and you think I'm trespassing I don't mean to. I'll be out of your fur when the time comes." He added quickly.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."