Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old April 8th, 2022, 04:04 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Rivers Garden of Flowers den. {open}

River is a russian blue she-cat, sister of Whisper, another one of my Oc's

She has several dens, and she doesn't consider anywhere her territory, and doesn't mind if other cats hang out in her dens. She loves to travel, and meet new cats. This den is in a small clearing filled with flowers and vines. There is a large bush inside which are 5 moss nests. She spends most of the Spring and Summer here, as it is very beautiful and homey to her.

River yawned. Another beautiful morning. Who would visit her today? The molly stretched and stood up.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old April 9th, 2022, 03:09 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Rivers Garden of Flowers den. {open}

- Casanova -

The half orange, half black tabby rubbed their forehead as they stumbled into the little clearing. Last thing they could remember was being at their den with all the visitors, then nothing. How long had it been? Time had definitely passed as it was New-leaf now... Wasn't it just leaf fall-? How many moons have passed-?" They blinked, their green/blue eyes adjusting to the bright clearing, They watched as a a blue molly padded out of a large bush, jeez I hope she's friendly- Casanova thought as they padded towards her a little and meowed "Hello- um-, I hope you don't mind me intruding on your territory, miss-"

The tall half and half cat stood awkwardly, what had happened to them-? Why cant I remember leaf-bare?! WHAT HAPPENED IN LEAF BARE????? WHERE AM I??? Okay, Cas calm down. Im sure she's friendly- this clearing is very accessible and the scent of other cats lingers here, but what happened to my visitors?- Is Fait okay-? what about her sister? and Icicle and Crystal-? I had at least seven visitors.. so what happened to them-?

Casanova realised they hadn't introduced themself yet "Im Casanova- I live in a small twoleg structure- I call it my Castle- um- Who might you be?" they dipped their head, still disoriented, to the blue molly.

|| @WhitesilverQueen A bit of backstory about Cas: I stopped rping with them back in fall, because their thread was deleted by an admin, there was at least seventy posts in it and i was very upset. So i'm having their memory of winter be completely gone, they are roughly 34 moons old. :] ||

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old April 9th, 2022, 09:26 AM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- Casanova -

The half orange, half black tabby rubbed their forehead as they stumbled into the little clearing. Last thing they could remember was being at their den with all the visitors, then nothing. How long had it been? Time had definitely passed as it was New-leaf now... Wasn't it just leaf fall-? How many moons have passed-?" They blinked, their green/blue eyes adjusting to the bright clearing, They watched as a a blue molly padded out of a large bush, jeez I hope she's friendly- Casanova thought as they padded towards her a little and meowed "Hello- um-, I hope you don't mind me intruding on your territory, miss-"

The tall half and half cat stood awkwardly, what had happened to them-? Why cant I remember leaf-bare?! WHAT HAPPENED IN LEAF BARE????? WHERE AM I??? Okay, Cas calm down. Im sure she's friendly- this clearing is very accessible and the scent of other cats lingers here, but what happened to my visitors?- Is Fait okay-? what about her sister? and Icicle and Crystal-? I had at least seven visitors.. so what happened to them-?

Casanova realised they hadn't introduced themself yet "Im Casanova- I live in a small twoleg structure- I call it my Castle- um- Who might you be?" they dipped their head, still disoriented, to the blue molly.

|| @WhitesilverQueen A bit of backstory about Cas: I stopped rping with them back in fall, because their thread was deleted by an admin, there was at least seventy posts in it and i was very upset. So i'm having their memory of winter be completely gone, they are roughly 34 moons old. :] ||
{ok}

River noticed a cat approaching her. She laughed. "I don't have a territory, I inhabit several dens, and I always love to meet new cats. I'm River, nice to meet you Casanova. This den isn't too far from twolegplace" She smiled welcomingly.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old April 9th, 2022, 09:54 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- Casanova - [They/Them]

The twoleg place- that means i'm along about a two day walk from my home! Casanova looked very exited, then grounded themself, and calmly meowed "River-, your name suits you. Are your other dens as nice as this one?" they smiled at the molly kindly.

[Sorry for the short reply @WhitesilverQueen ! ]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old April 9th, 2022, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- Casanova - [They/Them]

The twoleg place- that means i'm along about a two day walk from my home! Casanova looked very exited, then grounded themself, and calmly meowed "River-, your name suits you. Are your other dens as nice as this one?" they smiled at the molly kindly.

[Sorry for the short reply @WhitesilverQueen ! ]
{its ok, I generally write short replies as well}

River nodded. "Thanks. And mostly, but this is definitely in the top 2. Out of hmmm. 6 I think" She smiled back, happy to have company.
Old April 9th, 2022, 06:34 PM

@Ghost of Red
Old April 9th, 2022, 07:09 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Badge ))

* Badge walked around twolegplace. Badge had changed his name and was now known among many as Bat. Bat made his way into a garden and noticed a she-cat in it. He ducked behind a bush and watched. *
Old April 9th, 2022, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Red View Post
(( Badge ))

* Badge walked around twolegplace. Badge had changed his name and was now known among many as Bat. Bat made his way into a garden and noticed a she-cat in it. He ducked behind a bush and watched. *
Hi guys!
Old April 10th, 2022, 06:01 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

(( Sorry. Just go ahead and respond and we'll continue the story. )) @WhitesilverQueen
Old April 11th, 2022, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Red View Post
(( Badge ))

Hi guys!