Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old April 12th, 2022, 06:35 AM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rivers Garden of Flowers den. {open}

(( Bat ))

* He lay there watching the two walk around. He laid his head back down and heaved a sigh. He licked his shoulder which stung though it felt good. *
__________________________________________________ _
@LeoDaLeaf @WhitesilverQueen
(( His wound is that of an adder bite. Only it wasn't venomous. ))
Old April 12th, 2022, 07:08 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- Casanova -

The half orange cats mind flickered, as River spoke to them, they looked at the new cat gingerly and meowed "um- Yes, yes i'm a trained healer. Although my memory is a bit.. foggy, I'm sure I can help." they dipped their head to the laying cat "Do I have permission to treat you?"

After seeing how much pain the tom was in he just decided to examine him anyway, [ @Ghost of Red please let me know what bat's wounds are in your next post! ]

"Ill need to go and gather herbs, River could you please get some cobwebs and moss? Then please press the moss on his shoulder until I return?" he nodded to River and flicked his ginger tail towards Bat. The truth was that Casanova didn't really know many herbs, they only knew a few just in case a visitor came in who was injured, but they were confident that they knew how to treat this injury and bounded off to wards the edge of the clearing to gather herbs in the forest.

|| @WhitesilverQueen ||
@Ghost of Red

River nodded, and ran off. She returned with cobweb and moss, and pressed the moss on Bat's shoulder.
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old April 12th, 2022, 07:25 PM

(( Bat ))

* He lay there tired and worn out. He looked up at River and sighed happily. His eyes saw what his mind thought to be Whisper though. Even though his heart said that it was River. He let out a small mew. *
" W-whisper... "
Old April 12th, 2022, 07:31 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Red View Post
(( Bat ))

* He lay there tired and worn out. He looked up at River and sighed happily. His eyes saw what his mind thought to be Whisper though. Even though his heart said that it was River. He let out a small mew. *
" W-whisper... "
Hi guys!
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.
Old April 12th, 2022, 07:33 PM

(( Bat ))

* His eyes focused and he looked at River. *
" Who's Whisper? I never said Whisper. I said Whisp, my brother. "
Old April 13th, 2022, 03:06 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- Casanova -

The orange and black tabby returned to the clearing with a large wad of cleaned cobwebs and a soaked piece of moss, Bat's wound was easily a snake bite but it didn't seem to have any venom in it, Jeez- why did I say i was a trained healer? I don't know much about herbs.. I only know how to wrap it and clean it so infection doesn't set in.. they sighed and padded over to Bat and River. "Stop over reacting, your not going to die. Ive seen worse."

They gently nudged River out of the way and nodded at her to say 'thanks', and started to press the wet moss on Bats shoulder, "This will sting," they meowed a quick warning to the tom before continuing. They noticed the bleeding had stopped thanks to River, but they still need to clean the wound and the tabby didn't want to lick it just in case there was a small amount of venom. Casanova pressed the wet moss into the wound and then around it, until the water in it had swapped out for blood, they lifted it up and it dripped a little and the cat almost felt sick, I forgot how awful the sight of blood makes me feel.. they quickly placed it down and looked back towards the wound, they lifted the clean wad of cobwebs and gently wrapped it around the shoulder blade and then around the wound, repeated this step multiple times until they were wrapping to almost the paw.

They stood up and gathered the blood filled moss gingerly, making sure not to breathe too hard and smell the vile scent of metals they padded over to the edge of the clearing and buried it swiftly, before returning to the two cats. "You'll want to not walk around too much or strain it, okay?" they meowed to Bat.

|| @WhitesilverQueen @Ghost of Red ||

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old April 13th, 2022, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDaLeaf View Post
- Casanova -

The orange and black tabby returned to the clearing with a large wad of cleaned cobwebs and a soaked piece of moss, Bat's wound was easily a snake bite but it didn't seem to have any venom in it, Jeez- why did I say i was a trained healer? I don't know much about herbs.. I only know how to wrap it and clean it so infection doesn't set in.. they sighed and padded over to Bat and River. "Stop over reacting, your not going to die. Ive seen worse."

They gently nudged River out of the way and nodded at her to say 'thanks', and started to press the wet moss on Bats shoulder, "This will sting," they meowed a quick warning to the tom before continuing. They noticed the bleeding had stopped thanks to River, but they still need to clean the wound and the tabby didn't want to lick it just in case there was a small amount of venom. Casanova pressed the wet moss into the wound and then around it, until the water in it had swapped out for blood, they lifted it up and it dripped a little and the cat almost felt sick, I forgot how awful the sight of blood makes me feel.. they quickly placed it down and looked back towards the wound, they lifted the clean wad of cobwebs and gently wrapped it around the shoulder blade and then around the wound, repeated this step multiple times until they were wrapping to almost the paw.

They stood up and gathered the blood filled moss gingerly, making sure not to breathe too hard and smell the vile scent of metals they padded over to the edge of the clearing and buried it swiftly, before returning to the two cats. "You'll want to not walk around too much or strain it, okay?" they meowed to Bat.

|| @WhitesilverQueen @Ghost of Red ||
River watched quietly, ready to help if needed. She didn't know much about herbs, it she had to trust Casanova to have it under control. Whisp? She'd never heard of a tom by that name, but ok. She could have sworn he said whisper though.

@Ghost of Red
Old April 18th, 2022, 06:48 AM

(( Bat ))

* He laid there quietly.He was very tired. He tried getting up, but fell down. He decided to just lay there and listen to everything. His mind wandered. He finally let out a small mew. *
" River... a-are you o-okay? "
Old April 19th, 2022, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Red View Post
(( Bat ))

* He laid there quietly.He was very tired. He tried getting up, but fell down. He decided to just lay there and listen to everything. His mind wandered. He finally let out a small mew. *
" River... a-are you o-okay? "
Hi guys!
Old April 19th, 2022, 06:23 AM

(( Bat ))

* He shook his head. *
" I-i'm fine... I just need someone to hold in my life or at least hold again as I'm not sure if I ever had a mate before. "