Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:18 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old July 30th, 2017, 05:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Dungpaw was awestruck and finally broke the silence," So this was what silence sounds like, just nothing?"
Elmpaw bit his tongue before giving up," Yeah, that is what silence sounds like."
~~~~
@CandyFlossCat
Silentshade nodded," I'm Silentshade, the kit your carrying is Quailkit and the one I'm carrying in Tearkit."
"Tearkit?" Otterstream asked, blinking. "That's sort of an odd name, no offence. Any reason why?" He asked, tilting his head slightly while he lead her towards the camp.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Gingerpaw rolled her eyes. "Dungpaw, you already know what silence sounds like." she stated. Her tone was sarcastic, but part of it was laced with a grateful tone. Truth be told, she was glad he had broke the silence. Though his words were annoying, Gingerpaw was somewhat comforted by them. The silence wouldn't last forever. That was good. Silences that lasted forever were never good. That was why her tone was laced with a grateful tone that was clearly visible. It made her relived that Dungpaw had spoken. It showed they still knew how to speak. Gingerpaw almost giggled at her own thought. Of course they could still speak.
Dungpaw paused," So. What's your favorite prey?" He asked as his stomach rumbled.
Elmpaw didn't answer, he sorta enjoyed being quite he didn't know why he was so arguementitive and talkitive in the flood, but now that that was behind him he felt much better and was acting more like himself.
~~~~ @CandyFlossCat
Silentshade nodded," None taken. Tearkit looks like my brother, who didn't survive the storm."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 30th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Dungpaw paused," So. What's your favorite prey?" He asked as his stomach rumbled.
Elmpaw didn't answer, he sorta enjoyed being quite he didn't know why he was so arguementitive and talkitive in the flood, but now that that was behind him he felt much better and was acting more like himself.
~~~~ @CandyFlossCat
Silentshade nodded," None taken. Tearkit looks like my brother, who didn't survive the storm."
Otterstream pinned his ears back slightly, nodding. "Shame, he sounds like a good cat. What was his name?" He asked, trying to make conversation with the new queen.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Otterstream pinned his ears back slightly, nodding. "Shame, he sounds like a good cat. What was his name?" He asked, trying to make conversation with the new queen.
Silentshade smiled," Loudbelly. Our kit names were opposites because we were as opposite as night and day."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Silentshade smiled," Loudbelly. Our kit names were opposites because we were as opposite as night and day."
Otterstream chuckled. "I'm sure he's happy up in StarClan" he promised, smiling as they grew closer to the entrance of camp. "The nursery is the little den, it'll probably smell of milk or kits. The medicine cats den obviously smells of herbs. Want me to bring you to the nursery?" He asked, slightly muffled by the kit.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Lynxpaw whirled around at the sound of her sister's voice,"no! I can't find her!" She started frantically running around and she tripped on an unseen tree root,"Owww!!!" She yowled. She tried to stand up but was unable to. She started feeling sharp pains in her leg.
Tinypaw pursed her lips, startled at Lynxpaw's yowl. "Are you ok?" she asked loudly so her sister could hear. "Do you think Mintpaw is? I hope everyone's ok. But especially you and Mintpaw." At this point, the lithe molly was just rambling, but it took her mind off of Lynxpaw's discomfort and Mintpaw's absence.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Otterstream chuckled. "I'm sure he's happy up in StarClan" he promised, smiling as they grew closer to the entrance of camp. "The nursery is the little den, it'll probably smell of milk or kits. The medicine cats den obviously smells of herbs. Want me to bring you to the nursery?" He asked, slightly muffled by the kit.
She nodded," I know he's happy up there, his mate's up there. I'd love to go to the nursery, I just am unsure of how the other kits will react since I'm obviously not Riverclan." She added with a slight hint of amusement.

Old July 30th, 2017, 05:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Tinypaw pursed her lips, startled at Lynxpaw's yowl. "Are you ok?" she asked loudly so her sister could hear. "Do you think Mintpaw is? I hope everyone's ok. But especially you and Mintpaw." At this point, the lithe molly was just rambling, but it took her mind off of Lynxpaw's discomfort and Mintpaw's absence.
Lynxpaw tried to push herself up again but again felt a sharp pain in her right leg,"Owwww!" She yowled again,"Help! Please!" She yowled frantically, louder this time.
(I shall make dis once again... Open to all ^3^)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
She nodded," I know he's happy up there, his mate's up there. I'd love to go to the nursery, I just am unsure of how the other kits will react since I'm obviously not Riverclan." She added with a slight hint of amusement.
"That's nice. They're good kits, and the queens are nice. Be prepared for questions though." Otterstream chuckled, padding into camp and waiting for her by the entrance.
Continue in the camp]
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
~~~~ @CandyFlossCat

Gingerpaw shrugged. "No preference." Gingerpaw had never thought of what her favorite prey was. She would just eat whatever play she could find on the fresh kill pile. Which one it was, it didn't matter. To Gingerpaw, food was food. It was simply there for you to eat. You didn't need a preference. You just needed to eat. At least the way Gingerpaw saw it. To Dungpaw, it was probably very different. He seemed like the type of cat who would be a picky eater.
Who would favor one piece of prey over the other. Now, she wasn't saying that having a favorite was bad. She was saying that was what she thought.