Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM

Old August 18th, 2017, 06:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( For it being writer's block it was pretty long xD, and trust me, it made sense :3 ))

Goldeneye had been silently lost in his own thoughts. There were so many obstacles that they would now have to move past because of this flood. The big one, for sure, was the flood. They now had to stay with Riverclan, and that was just not...normal. Clans taking other clans in was nice, sure, but it was also weird none the less. He was worried about everything now, anything crazy could have happened. He wondered what had happened for his clan to deserve this, however, he wasn't going to linger on it. He blinked back to attention as he heard Fallenstream. "Well, you still tried," he pointed out, "Even if you don't get us to Riverclan, at least you tried," he muttered, as much as he wanted to just be dry for awhile. "I don't mind the long way," he said, smiling awkwardly, "It'll just...take awhile," he shrugged, as he really didn't mind. As long as his clan got to safety eventually, he would be fine. Shivering in the rain, he glanced around, before following the other deputy, his golden and green eyes narrowed through the rain. "Maybe," he murmured as Fallen moved to the topic of Daypaw not getting a sign from Starclan, "You never know," he sighed. He didn't want to think that Shadowclan was in trouble with Starclan however, what had they done? Was it because of Halestar choosing him as deputy? He didn't want to know, shaking a bit as he followed the other deputy, staying silent for now, not knowing what he could say or do.

(( Sorry for the shorter post! I'm experiencing a bit of writer's block myself :3 ))
( /v\" it's how I get rid of em, the more I post the sooner it goes away, and yay!! Go me! Lol. And I hope it gets better ;0; just post random stuff, I'll understand, I speak writersblock, it's my native language.)

At the other deputies statement the ebony warrior flattned his ears and let out a snarl, he didn't like the fact that the Shadowclan tom was belittling him, or atleast, to he inky colored feline, that's what it sounded like. "I don't believe in trying, I believe in doing." he snarled, his tail lashing behind him as he started speed walking beside the roaring river. Almost immediately all of the Riverclan toms horrible feelings for higher ranks came flooding back to him, he immediately assumed that Goldeneye was dismissing him because he was snobbish and uptight, because the brown tabby thought he was better. That made Fallenstream want to throw the other deputy into the river. " it I felt you walk faster." he snapped, his polite demeanor completely changed, his once warm lapis colored optics now blazed with anger, oh yes, he had forgotten why he disliked high ranks so much. After a few seconds the deput slowed his pace and padded right beside the other tom, remembering the chat he had with Waterstreak, and he figured he atleast owed the marble warrior, deciding that the late tom would like if if he played nice with the other deputy. He let out a sigh and turned his gaze upon the other and narrowed his eyes "...Don't you trust your medicine cat....or is it....that you don't trust yourself?" he asked, slowly, hoping, as cruel as it sounded, that he wasn't not the in,y one who couldn't trust himself.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Teapaw nodded,"I do as well..."
Flarewind looked around, looking for a reason to get their mind off their territory. "What is your favorite...Uh prey?" wondered Flarewind, changing the subject.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Flarewind looked around, looking for a reason to get their mind off their territory. "What is your favorite...Uh prey?" wondered Flarewind, changing the subject.
Teapaw looked at Flarewind,"frogs. But there are none in riverclan's territory..." He sighed.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 18th, 2017, 08:34 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
( /v\" it's how I get rid of em, the more I post the sooner it goes away, and yay!! Go me! Lol. And I hope it gets better ;0; just post random stuff, I'll understand, I speak writersblock, it's my native language.)

At the other deputies statement the ebony warrior flattned his ears and let out a snarl, he didn't like the fact that the Shadowclan tom was belittling him, or atleast, to he inky colored feline, that's what it sounded like. "I don't believe in trying, I believe in doing." he snarled, his tail lashing behind him as he started speed walking beside the roaring river. Almost immediately all of the Riverclan toms horrible feelings for higher ranks came flooding back to him, he immediately assumed that Goldeneye was dismissing him because he was snobbish and uptight, because the brown tabby thought he was better. That made Fallenstream want to throw the other deputy into the river. " it I felt you walk faster." he snapped, his polite demeanor completely changed, his once warm lapis colored optics now blazed with anger, oh yes, he had forgotten why he disliked high ranks so much. After a few seconds the deput slowed his pace and padded right beside the other tom, remembering the chat he had with Waterstreak, and he figured he atleast owed the marble warrior, deciding that the late tom would like if if he played nice with the other deputy. He let out a sigh and turned his gaze upon the other and narrowed his eyes "...Don't you trust your medicine cat....or is it....that you don't trust yourself?" he asked, slowly, hoping, as cruel as it sounded, that he wasn't not the in,y one who couldn't trust himself.
(( Well that's good, I suppose so anyways xD ))

Goldeneye blinked, trying not to look too shocked. What he had done, he had no idea. That actually kind of scared him. What had he done? It was probably something he had said, wasn't it? There it was, his anxiety once again. It always popped up at the worst times, and that was a wonderful thing. "Of course you do," he muttered, not even really audible. What had made Fallenstream change so quickly? He had no idea, and honestly, he wasn't even going to try and understand. "I will, I will," he mumbled after a moment. Starclan, couldn't Fallenstream see he was tired? It had been a long day, and he had felt as though the Sky had been crashing down on him the whole time. He knew it wasn't, but, well, when he started to overreact those kinds of things happened. He knew he shouldn't, and maybe he should talk about the fact that he was always overreacting in not the best ways when he was yelled at or scolded or whatever. However, he didn't do that. He was deputy. He was strong. He didn't need help. He let himself believe that for a second, before he realized that he might need to talk to Daypaw about that. They might be able to help, he never knew. "I have full faith in Daypaw," Golden said after a moment, his voice cold, though he wasn't exactly glaring. He knew that Fallenstream was right about him not trusting himself. However, he wasn't going to admit that. He would hide it for as long as he could, even if it ended up being his downfall, which he bet it would be. Just simply following Fallenstream, not making eye contact with the other tom.
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw chuckled,"No. Almost every tom is obvious minus the few exceptions." She meowed.
Herringpaw was still looking away, fur all warm due to how badly he was blushing, he was probably the worse when it came to flirting, he didn't really know how.
Old August 19th, 2017, 07:31 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@RedHead
Doesong moved through the territory, her fur prickling with unease. What if the cat who was there, wasn't Flame? She knew Flame had been the one who invited her, but she was still uneasy. What if it was another loner or rouge? What if it was a RiverClan cat? A cat from another clan? ThunderClan? WindClan? ShadowClan? The thoughts made her bristle. Doesong moved her gaze weary, jumping whenever she saw or heard anything. Squeak! Jump! Crack! Jump! Anything it made her jump. But then, she had reason to be terrified. What if Flame forgot? He probably had. She was just a she-cat who had nothing to offer him. After being chased away by his mate, he ought to be scared of all she-cats. The thoughts made Doesong feel worse, much, much worse. But then she should, with all her worries swarming her.

The molly was so lost in her worries, she almost passed the familiar spot where she had met Flame. She almost did, if it weren't for her smacking into a bush. That bush she had first smelt his scent on, waked her, making her jump. When she picked up her scent as well as Flame's, she stopped, and padded through the bushes.

Burn had already been waiting for the molly, he was grooming the mud off of his paws. He did not enjoy stepping around in mud because of all the water on Riverclan territory. It sickened him. He much preferred the dry, forest ground of Thunderclan, with the occasional dew that swept through his fur when he walked through the undergrowth.

As the bushes rustled, Burn pricked his ears and tensed up, but the scent that reached him was familiar. Relaxing his muscles, Burn waited until the she-cat was in view. Putting on a large innocent smile, Burn stood up to face her. "Doesong! I thought you weren't going to come for a minute there!"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 19th, 2017, 09:33 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
They rubbed against Creekgaze softly, ears twitching at the word help. They turned their blind gaze to Smokestep, staring directly into the toms eyes. For a moment you wouldnt think they were blind, lip curling into a snarl. They stepped forward, claws digging in the ground, face a few inches from the toher warrior. They didnt even care at the moment that Creekgaze called them their mate, theyd talk about it later. In a low deep voice, Pinewatcher growled,¨Its pretty hard to piss Creekgaze off. But not me.¨ the enby mewed, tail swaying behind them,¨It seems you have forgotten the difference between harassment and help, cant even keep your tongue in your mouth.¨ Pinewatcher spat. They had never been so angry. To think some foolish tom had pinned his Creekgaze to the ground. It left a bitter taste in his mouth, made his thick fur fluff out twice their size. Faded green eyes stared in slits at the warrior,¨You may help another clan mate, but if they dont want to be groomed respect that."Sure, you helped them out of the river. But thats all you should have done, not go pinning them to the ground, rasping their tongue over them, thats what mates do, not loyal clanmates.¨ their voice was rising now, a low growl rumbling in their chest. No one was allowed to touch his..mate like that. No body. They took another step closer, they could feel Smokesteps breath on their face at this point,¨Maybe respect someones wishes when they tell you not to touch them, instead of being some weird freak going and grooming others without their consent, its weird.¨ Their ears were perked with confidence. Unlike Creekgaze, Pinewatcher didnt really tolerate crap from other cats. They stopped it right at the point, and they didnt mind stepping in for creekgaze when necessary,¨In summery, to get it through your head, THEY ARENT INTERESTED.¨ their voice was more like a yowl, followed by a loud snarl. Their tail lash, unsheathing a paw. To be frank, Pinewatcher didnt care what Daypaw would say at the injuries they were about to leave. They raised their paw, clear claws shining in the light, before raking it across Smokesteps face harshly with accurate aim, which was skilled for a blind warrior.

¨Dont touch my mate again.¨

Creekgaze was well aware of the fact Pinewatcher would come to their defence time and time again, but not like this. This was unexpected-- they hadn't just taken part in their on-the-spot idea, they'd excelled in it. Or, at least, it seemed that way; the enby was all too aware of how genuine he sounded. They did, however, find it rather endearing (and attractive, but that wasn’t the point,) that Pinewatcher went to these sorts of lengths to rescue them, of all cats.

Looking from Smokestep to Pinewatcher, they realised the larger tom could easily overpower their eternal companion. They pressed closer to them, mumbling again, “Be careful.” Taking a step back and starting to fidget, they continued to gaze straight ahead, ears straining to hear his quiet rumble, barely making out the words. Pinewhisker’s presence filled the clearing, massiveness radiating off of them as they growled whatever threats they had to.

Of course, this wasn’t the only thing they were noticing. The deliberate nature of his word choices wouldn’t go unseen, and Creekgaze could tell they were going to have to do a lot of talking to get Pinewatcher to not comment on the fact that their first choice was to call them their mate: no matter. The other enby really was just getting started, now, and his voice quickly rose into Creek’s audible range. They turned sharply again, eyes brimming with expectation as Pinewatcher took another menacing step towards Smokestep. Shrinking at the harshness of the enby’s tone, they stared at the pair with baited breath.

As soon as the black-and-white feline raised a paw, Creekgaze quickly realised what was to transpire, and their fur rose in anticipation. Quietly letting out a hiss, their eyes widened as Pinewatcher struck hard: this was for them. They were doing this for them. Blood welled from the wound: they couldn’t help but stare at it, couldn’t help but to bring a paw to their own cheek.

And then, they spoke.

Creekgaze couldn’t keep themself from smiling, ever so slightly. Although Smokestep still had to be dealt with, he seemed relatively meaningless, considering the fact that Pinewatcher had also called them his mate. For a moment, it felt real-- so, so real. They were cared for.

baibai
Old August 19th, 2017, 10:41 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
They rubbed against Creekgaze softly, ears twitching at the word help. They turned their blind gaze to Smokestep, staring directly into the toms eyes. For a moment you wouldnt think they were blind, lip curling into a snarl. They stepped forward, claws digging in the ground, face a few inches from the toher warrior. They didnt even care at the moment that Creekgaze called them their mate, theyd talk about it later. In a low deep voice, Pinewatcher growled,¨Its pretty hard to piss Creekgaze off. But not me.¨ the enby mewed, tail swaying behind them,¨It seems you have forgotten the difference between harassment and help, cant even keep your tongue in your mouth.¨ Pinewatcher spat. They had never been so angry. To think some foolish tom had pinned his Creekgaze to the ground. It left a bitter taste in his mouth, made his thick fur fluff out twice their size. Faded green eyes stared in slits at the warrior,¨You may help another clan mate, but if they dont want to be groomed respect that."Sure, you helped them out of the river. But thats all you should have done, not go pinning them to the ground, rasping their tongue over them, thats what mates do, not loyal clanmates.¨ their voice was rising now, a low growl rumbling in their chest. No one was allowed to touch his..mate like that. No body. They took another step closer, they could feel Smokesteps breath on their face at this point,¨Maybe respect someones wishes when they tell you not to touch them, instead of being some weird freak going and grooming others without their consent, its weird.¨ Their ears were perked with confidence. Unlike Creekgaze, Pinewatcher didnt really tolerate crap from other cats. They stopped it right at the point, and they didnt mind stepping in for creekgaze when necessary,¨In summery, to get it through your head, THEY ARENT INTERESTED.¨ their voice was more like a yowl, followed by a loud snarl. Their tail lash, unsheathing a paw. To be frank, Pinewatcher didnt care what Daypaw would say at the injuries they were about to leave. They raised their paw, clear claws shining in the light, before raking it across Smokesteps face harshly with accurate aim, which was skilled for a blind warrior.

¨Dont touch my mate again.¨
Smokestep snarled as the claws hit him. "You clearly don't know the difference between a mate's lick and a clanmate. Should I just have left Creekgaze to freeze and maybe cause even more work for our medicine cat? Like that would be appreciated? I think not." Shifting the smoke black male stood up, his bushy tail switching angrily. "I will not touch your mate cause I don't want my ears and eyes clawed out because of a friendly gesture."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 19th, 2017, 11:25 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by corgi View Post

Creekgaze was well aware of the fact Pinewatcher would come to their defence time and time again, but not like this. This was unexpected-- they hadn't just taken part in their on-the-spot idea, they'd excelled in it. Or, at least, it seemed that way; the enby was all too aware of how genuine he sounded. They did, however, find it rather endearing (and attractive, but that wasn’t the point,) that Pinewatcher went to these sorts of lengths to rescue them, of all cats.

Looking from Smokestep to Pinewatcher, they realised the larger tom could easily overpower their eternal companion. They pressed closer to them, mumbling again, “Be careful.” Taking a step back and starting to fidget, they continued to gaze straight ahead, ears straining to hear his quiet rumble, barely making out the words. Pinewhisker’s presence filled the clearing, massiveness radiating off of them as they growled whatever threats they had to.

Of course, this wasn’t the only thing they were noticing. The deliberate nature of his word choices wouldn’t go unseen, and Creekgaze could tell they were going to have to do a lot of talking to get Pinewatcher to not comment on the fact that their first choice was to call them their mate: no matter. The other enby really was just getting started, now, and his voice quickly rose into Creek’s audible range. They turned sharply again, eyes brimming with expectation as Pinewatcher took another menacing step towards Smokestep. Shrinking at the harshness of the enby’s tone, they stared at the pair with baited breath.

As soon as the black-and-white feline raised a paw, Creekgaze quickly realised what was to transpire, and their fur rose in anticipation. Quietly letting out a hiss, their eyes widened as Pinewatcher struck hard: this was for them. They were doing this for them. Blood welled from the wound: they couldn’t help but stare at it, couldn’t help but to bring a paw to their own cheek.

And then, they spoke.

Creekgaze couldn’t keep themself from smiling, ever so slightly. Although Smokestep still had to be dealt with, he seemed relatively meaningless, considering the fact that Pinewatcher had also called them his mate. For a moment, it felt real-- so, so real. They were cared for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
Smokestep snarled as the claws hit him. "You clearly don't know the difference between a mate's lick and a clanmate. Should I just have left Creekgaze to freeze and maybe cause even more work for our medicine cat? Like that would be appreciated? I think not." Shifting the smoke black male stood up, his bushy tail switching angrily. "I will not touch your mate cause I don't want my ears and eyes clawed out because of a friendly gesture."
Their tail lashed, blind eyes closing for a moment in irritation. They could feel the adrenaline run through them, fur fluffed out. There was no point in opening his eyes if he couldnt see, so they didnt. ¨When a cat tells you they dont want to be touched, you accept that. Im sure Creekgaze could have groomed themselves without your help.¨ their voice was a deep growl, aggression basically radiating off of them. Could the tom not get that with some things you needed consent? Opening their eyes they were only met with blackness due to their blindness, but it was scarry how accurate Pinewatcher was staring, taking another step closer and getting in the warriors face, teeth curled in a snarl,"ears pinned to the back of his head,¨If you ever so get near my mate again.¨ their voice in a low growl, but loud enough for Creekgaze to hear. Okay, so playing it off as Creekgazes mate wasnt the worst thing in the world. Even if it was only for a moment...he liked the sound of it. Whipping around to turn away from Smokestep, their ears twitched to listen for Creekgazes movment, paw still twitching with energy. Eventually he located Creekgaze, padding up to them immediately. They rubbed their cheek against Creekgazes, aggression leaving him as you could hear a small purr erupt from them. No matter what, the enby always lifted their mood. Pinewatcher was the more blunt one of the two, not caring how their actions will affect them in the long run but thinking in the moment, and they honestly didnt care about Smokesteps injuries. Instead they drew their tongue across Creeks cheek, an unfamiliar softness to it,¨Are you okay? Did he hurt you?¨
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Herringpaw was still looking away, fur all warm due to how badly he was blushing, he was probably the worse when it came to flirting, he didn't really know how.
Honeypaw laughed," She-cats like it, don't worry!" She purred.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here