Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old October 12th, 2017, 05:18 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...runningpaw, please, stay alert." russetstaf tried to encourage her as they padded through the territory, his large, strong paws thundering against the ground as his tail swept through the shorter grasses penewth them with a huff. in front of them lay the river which their clan was named after, the one which sustained them. it provided food, water, protection from enemies- perhaps the river was a bit underrated when it came to the perceptions of other clans, but it really could work wonders. "here's the river now- keep your head up, alright? here, you're close to being a warrior- show me what you've got." he murmured- she wasn't here with her mentor, and the leader didn't mind filling in a bit for the day.
The black she-cat was snapped out of her thoughts, and gave the tom-cat a small, nod. Her eyes narrowed, and ears twitching as she immediately, or well.. tried to immediately be alert. Runningpaw's were soft and quiet as she followed the leader, head buzzing with slight excitement. Patrolling with a clan leader! Now THAT was an honor. Nervously, the molly followed Russetstar, her blue green eyes looking around, tail twitching as they finally reached the river. She hoped to impress him, maybe even just a little bit. Runningpaw nodded, and went into the position all RiverClan's used to fish. Not too close to the water, so a shadow goes over it and scares the fish. Be patient and silent, until you see a fish come close to the surface. Her blue green eyes narrowed as she concentrated. And then she saw one, her paw flashed toward it, hooking it from the river. Her optics gleamed with triumph, as she flopped it down onto the shore, and bit into it. Quietly, she murmured her thanks to StarClan, and raised her head to Russetstar, a proud gleam in her eyes.
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
The black she-cat was snapped out of her thoughts, and gave the tom-cat a small, nod. Her eyes narrowed, and ears twitching as she immediately, or well.. tried to immediately be alert. Runningpaw's were soft and quiet as she followed the leader, head buzzing with slight excitement. Patrolling with a clan leader! Now THAT was an honor. Nervously, the molly followed Russetstar, her blue green eyes looking around, tail twitching as they finally reached the river. She hoped to impress him, maybe even just a little bit. Runningpaw nodded, and went into the position all RiverClan's used to fish. Not too close to the water, so a shadow goes over it and scares the fish. Be patient and silent, until you see a fish come close to the surface. Her blue green eyes narrowed as she concentrated. And then she saw one, her paw flashed toward it, hooking it from the river. Her optics gleamed with triumph, as she flopped it down onto the shore, and bit into it. Quietly, she murmured her thanks to StarClan, and raised her head to Russetstar, a proud gleam in her eyes.

well, if runningpaw was aiming to impress him, she had certainly done a good job of it. it was a rather neat catch, and he appreciated the patience she'd demonstrated- she'll make a good warrior. her ceremony was due soon, and so of course she had managed to hone her skills, but it didn't stop russetstar from finding himself impressed with her hunting abilities. "...good job." he smiled with a nod of his head, before glancing into the water himself for a few moments, catching sight of a smaller fish and quickly throwing it onto the ground, sinking a claw into the prey with a huff.

Last edited by Fel; October 12th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The Orange black and white spotted she cat smiled
" Its alright just make sure you know who you are dealing with first before you do " she meowed and her tail swished
" so why did you think I was windclan? I'm curious " she meowed again and sat down eating a rabbit
"Meh, Just the rabbit." She twitched the end of her tail. "Sorry if I offended you," She hung head
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
"Meh, Just the rabbit." She twitched the end of her tail. "Sorry if I offended you," She hung head
Marshheart giggled
" oh I see? Well it's alright young one " she meowed as she ate the rabbit foot
" so ...how you been? " she meowed as her tail flicked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 12th, 2017, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadefall View Post
Sorrelfrost smiled at the ground trying to appease herself, her hunting attempt brought her back from when she was known as Sorrelpaw. Jumping around carelessly in the water pretending to catch fish, those days seemed so carefree. Sorrelfrost missed them in fact, a pang of sorrow swam through her pelt, she wanted to be friends with Reedpaw again, like they had used to. When they didn't quarrel over every matter and subject. Swallowing her thoughts, Sorrelfrost shook herself off and meowed, "Since you're not on any patrol, wanna head upstream and see if there are any fish there? I don't think Russetstar sent any patrols up that way today."

While she waited for Blazingheart's reply, she looked up to see the where the sun was. Surprisingly, it was getting a bit low. How long was she out hunting? She had left at sun high.Wow! I must have really lost track of time!She thought while giving herself a mrrrow of amusement.

Blazingheart definitely accepted the idea of going hunting. It being later, he already felt annoyed that he hadn't been chosen for a patrol - not that he had expected it, anyways. It was strange that this younger cat knew more about the territory then him... He knew it quite well, but he was still often judged because of the blood that ran in his veins. The way he saw it... it was all the same. Everyone's blood was red. Clan cat blood wasn't tinted a different color. Becoming angered with himself, he shook out his pelt and pushed everything to the back of his mind, and tried to focus on the situation at hand. "Sure, if you'd like." He agreed with the molly. He stood up, affixing his posture, and looked down at the water one last time before he could conjure up any thoughts of his old family. His father, mate, and son were behind him - and they had chosen that path. His gaze growing hard, he looked away from the thin ripples of the water which grew colder with every day. Even with the abscence of Jay, and the death of his father, Blazingheart often found himself longing for just one more glimpse of his son. But he very well knew that that was impossible now.

Swallowing hard, he turned away and faced Sorrelfrost, probably looking startled to be back to the present. Knowing he probably looked like a psychopath, he forced his fur to lie flat and subtley shook his head to himself, padding past the she-cat and more down river. "Sorry," he apologized, scrambling to come up for an excuse for his odd behavior. "I got lost in my own thoughts." Even though it didn't seem believable to him, he already had a skill for reading other cats expressions - maybe his lie wouldn't seem so obvious to anyone else.
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:59 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

well, if runningpaw was aiming to impress him, she had certainly done a good job of it. it was a rather neat catch, and he appreciated the patience she'd demonstrated- she'll make a good warrior. her ceremony was due soon, and so of course she had managed to hone her skills, but it didn't stop russetstar from finding himself impressed with her hunting abilities. "...good job." he smiled with a nod of his head, before glancing into the water himself for a few moments, catching sight of a smaller fish and quickly throwing it onto the ground, sinking a claw into the prey with a huff.
If Runningpaw could squee with happiness. She'd probably do that, and then hop around like an idiot. And then losing her chance as a warrior due to acting like a kit. Instead, she gave a polite, curt nod to the leader, a happy, and proud expression gleaming in her optics, as well as a smile on her muzzle. She impressed the CLAN leader, THE CLAN LEADER. If she did that, maybe she could be more than she was. Now, that would be cool! Being leader, or maybe deputy someday. But she didn't want to dwell on that, she was just happy the way she was currently. The black she-cat wasn't the ambitious type, to a degree.
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The ebony feline was distraught, his life had been a little more hectic since Shadowclan came to stay with them, and it had been especially odd that the former Shadowclan leader, Halestar, stepped down, in turn making Goldenstar leader. His workload doubled, and while Shadowclan was left without a deputy it seemed to triple, no one helped organize patrols, no one helped make separate patrols that would teach the Shadowclanners how to catch fish, it was too much for the black feline to handle. After Halfgaze was appointed it eased the tom up a bit, thankful for the fact that he could take a break, go off and hunt by himself. Though he liked company from time to time he also liked being enveloped in the quiet that rarely occurred, especially with him.

The deputy slowed his pace and focused his lapis orbs to his paws as he padded along, sadness pricked at his heart. Now that his head was clear his mind became muddled with memories of Honeypool, what she said to him, what she did. After the ginger feline had rejected him entirely they hadn't spoken, if his memory was correct it had been moons since the two have even breathed in one anothers direction. Fallenstream had spotted her accouple times, yes, but he never made the move to go and strike up a conversation with the feline, he didn't have the guts, not after what they had said to each other.

The inky toms head no longer buzzed though, it no longer ached, no longer whispered, he knew right from wrong for the most part now, he knew what to do and what not to do and how to change things if he didn't believe they were in the best intentions, and the feline could say with certainty that it was all thanks to Honeypool. He knew he was a bad tom, he killed a cat, a tom who was much more suited for a deputy's life than he was, Waterstreak would have known what to do in a snap. He knew that if he hadn't meet the ginger molly he would have probably been killing right this second, he'd changed, and he knew that know, but now he had to show Honeypool that he had changed, prove to her that he wasn't some rude, evil, violent tom.

Fallenstream raised his gaze and let out an inaudible 'oh' as he saw a familiar pelt stand out against the river, it seemed reflect the moons rays. He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it once he realized he didn't know what to say. They hadn't spoken in moons, what was there to say, 'That thing with Shadowclan is crazy isn't it?' yeah, perfect conversation starter, no, the tom wasn't even sure she wanted to speak with him, after all he had done to her he wouldn't want to speak to himself either.

Despite his inner conflictions he decided that it was best to speak with her, try and rekindle the small bond they held, the small bond she created. The inky deputy padded up to Honeypool and sat himself down beside her, looking at his own reflection. He turned to speak to her but what he saw made his heart sink, it made him want to tear apart whoever caused the molly to look so....broken. He knew that look all too well, he knew what it felt like to fell nothing, to hear nothing, everything was grey, bleak, horrible.

"Wanna talk about it?" he asked, his voice low. He didn't care if she clawed him, if she screamed at him, if she broke him, he would give up everything to see her bright, beautiful smile once again.

((*gives every excuse in the book in five seconds* imsosorrypleaseforgiveiloveyou))

It was already established what was hidden in her iris, yet she still stared on. What exactly was she looking for in those hidden eyes of her. She took a big breath in sighed deeply, lifting her head up to gaze at the other side of the river. Her nose twitched as she smelled the air. Could she still smell WindClan, still smell Fireflare from here?

She was so deeply burrowed in her own mind, she didn't notice another presence until she looked back down and saw his reflection in the dark mirrored water, the shimmer of the stars blinking on the surface. Emotion and life ran back into her eyes as she jerked back into consciousness and snapped her head next to her and looked up to a giant heap of dark fur and stared into a pair of blue eyes. "F-Fallenstream!?" she said, in a shocked tone. Her iris shortened, her ears and tail was erect, and the hair on her back stood on end. She had been actively avoiding the tom ever since the incident. It was an incredible feat, she would admit to herself, for how easy is it to avoid the gaze of the deputy of your clan? She always wondered how he felt after her interactions with him lessened into awkward nothingness. Was he angry at her? Was he hurt? It was hard for her to tell. Her eyes, still frozen in fear, stayed on him as her ears perked up to his low voice rumbling out something in a gentle tone. Do you want to talk about it? She assumed he meant the reason she was skulking by the side of the riverbed out at night. She still kept her guard up, but thawed her frozen look and licked her fur on the back to lay it down calmly. She looked up back up at him but quickly hug her head, shame clear in her eyes. She looks away and mumbles, quiet but clear enough to hear. "I... I don't have the energy to explain everything." she mewed, the first words she's said to him for a while. It's not like she didn't want to tell him of the termination of her relationship with Fireflare, but she feared the resurfacing of the pain she has discovered will rise. It was best to leave it be for now.

Old October 15th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

"See? Easy! A mouse-brain can do this!" the black she-cat boasted. She then jumped a little as a slippery thing bounced past her and startled her. "Is that...a frog?" DesertMoon was laughing while Aria was curious for a moment. "Here...try it." Aria had squished it between her paws and passed it to her frien to try. "It's defineatly moist...and cold...but soothing to the throat...this would be good for sore throats actually I wonder if that's what Riverclan uses them for. I ought to start doing that actually..."
"Yeah...let's go to the nursery and try and get some kits..."
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Charmer

Clementine looked up at rainpelt, the silence between them was glaring and the more it did the more Clem got tense. She was positive rainpelt was staring into the back of her head, it was almost like she could feel the heat on her from the she cats furious gaze. What was wrong with me that nodpvu wanted to teach me how to hunt for the clans main food source. The she cat felt panic Rush through her when she first heard the molly begin to speak. She looked up at her through watery eyes and a dirtied face. "Y- your going to teach me?" questioned the small apprentice suddenly looking up in astonishment. Since when? Clementine took a nervous step backward and watched rainpelt for a long moment, she almost wasn't sure the she cat had actually spoken those words to her. Am I dreaming? She watched her pad off towards the gurgling stream. Ice pricked down her spine at the thought of plunging into it. She swallowed her fear and looked at the grey cat now going farther away. When she beckoned clem sped along after her closely watching her ground as she trotted along. Who X the she cat. She hung her head but followed willingly. Maybe she isn't that bad...

[ I can see Clem developing a crush on rainpelt so quick. But I can see Clem being heartbroken over it too!! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; October 16th, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
@Charmer

Clementine looked up at rainpelt, the silence between them was glaring and the more it did the more Clem got tense. She was positive rainpelt was staring into the back of her head, it was almost like she could feel the heat on her from the she cats furious gaze. What was wrong with me that nodpvu wanted to teach me how to hunt for the clans main food source. The she cat felt panic Rush through her when she first heard the molly begin to speak. She looked up at her through watery eyes and a dirtied face. "Y- your going to teach me?" questioned the small apprentice suddenly looking up in astonishment. Since when? Clementine took a nervous step backward and watched rainpelt for a long moment, she almost wasn't sure the she cat had actually spoken those words to her. Am I dreaming? She watched her pad off towards the gurgling stream. Ice pricked down her spine at the thought of plunging into it. She swallowed her fear and looked at the grey cat now going farther away. When she beckoned clem sped along after her closely watching her ground as she trotted along. Who X the she cat. She hung her head but followed willingly. Maybe she isn't that bad...

[ I can see Clem developing a crush on rainpelt so quick. But I can see Clem being heartbroken over it too!! ]
(That would be cute )
Rainpelt continued to toward the stream, no doubt in her mind that the apprentice was right on her tail. She was a cat who preferred things to be done her way and expected it so. The crisp scent of the stream filled her sense and she began to lift her paws high, treading lightly as she approached the stream. About three fox lengths off, she held up her tail as a signal for the apprentice to stop and listen. When she believed the orange-furred apprentice was close enough, she kept her gaze fixed on the shimmering surface of the stream up ahead and she spoke in a low tone. "The first thing you need to know about fish is that they are very sensitive to vibrations. Once we are by the stream, we'll need to keep our voices low and tread very lightly."