Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old May 1st, 2018, 05:57 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Patchpaw stopped abruptly and she skidded a lot now stumbling over and falling face first " fox dung! " she hissed her chin hurt a bit after she did oddly enough she landed in that position on the other side of willowpaw with her tail in the air and bent a bit she grumbled and stood back up now shaking her fur vigorously . She blinked and looked around the territory with a wide smile her eyes shining " wow! It's so big out here and not a lot of warriors either " she commented taking a step forward she flicked her ears as she heard willowpaw now looking at her she leaned in to her friends ear " this is our first time too ...we should be careful . We don't know how to hunt well either " she reminded in a soft whisper her eyes showing worry.
"Pssshh! We'll be fine! It's not like there's any badgers!" Willowpaw said and started to run around. She saw a small mouse and crouched down with a smirk. She leaped into te air but missed the mouse by barely an inch "NOOO!" She whined
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:00 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"Pssshh! We'll be fine! It's not like there's any badgers!" Willowpaw said and started to run around. She saw a small mouse and crouched down with a smirk. She leaped into te air but missed the mouse by barely an inch "NOOO!" She whined
CactusPaw found a small clearing where the sun's rays hit, and lied down there. He started picking at the ants and beetles crawling in the grass
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
"What if a we stumble upon a rouge?" CactusPaw asked his two new friends
Quote:

Patchpaw looked at the tom she nodded " exactly . What if we do. We're not highly trained warriors . But if my friend says we're fine...we're fine . I trust her with my life " she meowed to cactuspaw she nodded to the direction willowpaw whent " let's join in " she meowed with a smile her tail flicked and her head perked up as she heard her friend " hehehehe . It seems the mouse is better then the cat at the moment " she commented and stalked off to the left her eyes scanning the area she held her breath now closing her eyes focusing in on other noises other then her friends talking . Her ears twitched and her eyes snapped open once she heard a mouse break a twig a few mouse lengths away " gotcha " she meowed to herself . SHe got low to the ground and stalked the mouse her tail was straight out and stiff her eyes glued to the creature she grinned and charged at it she leaped in the air as the mouse looked up at her it's beedy eyes filled with fear and it ran off fast with its tail in the air making patchpaw fall on her stomach and grunt " fox dung! " sHe meowed angrily now standing up looking upset .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 1st, 2018, 06:10 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Patchpaw looked at the tom she nodded " exactly . What if we do. We're not highly trained warriors . But if my friend says we're fine...we're fine . I trust her with my life " she meowed to cactuspaw she nodded to the direction willowpaw whent " let's join in " she meowed with a smile her tail flicked and her head perked up as she heard her friend " hehehehe . It seems the mouse is better then the cat at the moment " she commented and stalked off to the left her eyes scanning the area she held her breath now closing her eyes focusing in on other noises other then her friends talking . Her ears twitched and her eyes snapped open once she heard a mouse break a twig a few mouse lengths away " gotcha " she meowed to herself . SHe got low to the ground and stalked the mouse her tail was straight out and stiff her eyes glued to the creature she grinned and charged at it she leaped in the air as the mouse looked up at her it's beedy eyes filled with fear and it ran off fast with its tail in the air making patchpaw fall on her stomach and grunt " fox dung! " sHe meowed angrily now standing up looking upset .
"Mice are evilllll" Willowpaw groaned with a frown, she sat down at the ground and made a 'hmph' sound. She got back up and stalked over to another mouse but she missed again. She growled.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:12 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

"Mice are evilllll" Willowpaw groaned with a frown, she sat down at the ground and made a 'hmph' sound. She got back up and stalked over to another mouse but she missed again. She growled.
Out of the corner of his eye, CactusPaw saw a mouse. He quickly swung his paw at it and slice its side "Sweet!" He exclaimed To WillowPaw and PatchPaw
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:14 PM
Idk

Quote:
Out of the corner of his eye, CactusPaw saw a mouse. He quickly swung his paw at it and slice its side "Sweet!" He exclaimed To WillowPaw and PatchPaw
Willowpaw stared, amazed at Cactuspaw "HOW?!" she screeched. Was she really that bad of a hunter?
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:19 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Willowpaw stared, amazed at Cactuspaw "HOW?!" she screeched. Was she really that bad of a hunter?
Cactus Paw smirked and purred, then threw the mouse to WillowPaw.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:22 PM
Idk

Quote:
Cactus Paw smirked and purred, then threw the mouse to WillowPaw.
Willowpaw looked at the mouse and gave it back "It's your kill, you should keep it"
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:23 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Willowpaw looked at the mouse and gave it back "It's your kill, you should keep it"
"Whatever you say." CactusPaw buried the mouse, and decided to bring it back to the clan.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:35 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@mompaws
(Sorry about the long wait!)

The thing about secluded places was just that, secluded. While it was part of RiverClan territory and anyone could come here, Runningblaze thought it was rather secluded for her. Peace and quiet. So she could just relax and watch the butterflies that were in this part of the territory. A lot of butterflies. Butterflies had been part of her life for a long while. From kit-hood to now. They were symbolism sometimes, to Runningblaze. Symbolism about her life, really. And certain butterflies did tell the story of her life in a way, their colors were also symbolism. But right she was not thinking about that right at the moment.

The she-cat's blue-green optics watched the butterflies, some drifting onto flowers to drink whatever they feed on in the flowers. The birds chirping in the trees nearby made her drift into her thoughts. About her father, whom she barely talked to anymore since her apprenticeship, or really her apprentice ceremony. The butterflies reminded her of the times she played with her father as a kit. Now, she doesn't even speak to him. Maybe... she should chat with him later today. Maybe. It would be good to talk to him again.