Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:28 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:27 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:20 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

@SilentLamb

With Lionwhisker's become Pinepuff trotted over and set down, her shoulder protesting. "Thank you dear." The large warrior nodded. Stars she was tired. Her green eyes flickered over the medicine cat at his question. "A bite out of my right shoulder and a few small cuts. Worst of it is my nose and shoulder I'd say. Nothing else hurts that bad." The tabby flicked her tail towards her bloody shoulder and leg. Maybe it wasn't that bad but it as the worse injuries she'd had in a while. Besides something about a cat eating your flesh in front of you makes it all the more worse.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Fuzzy

His ears folded back at that. The nose part just..shook him. Nodding he picked up the moss and began to place it on the nose area ,trying to soak up blood as he did with the other. "at least you won't have to smell anything horrible now ...." he joked in an attempt to lighten up the situation . Anger still ran through him, but it was dull. He still wanted to inflict pain and bring justice .
That's what he hates the most about being a medicine cat .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 16th, 2020, 07:14 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @SilentLamb ]

Groaning, Songthorn shakily lifted himself to his paws, his head ringing. Pain had made his body numb, only able to faintly feel the blood still pouring down the side of his face. He frowned, dragging hinself toward Lionwhisker. Hopefully the medicine cat could heal his eye, he really didn't want to lose half of his sight.
The image of Burnetsnap, bloodthirsty and hovering over him, was glued to his brain. He couldn't shove it away. All of these injuries were from his best friend... he couldn't have ever thought that that would have happened. Swallowing the thickening lump in his throat, Songthorn looked up at Lionwhisker. "Oi, I'd prefer if this injury could be mended fast before I bleed to death," he said, his voice rasping. Dizziness swirled in his vision. He'd be sure to have a nasty scar over half of his face, that was for sure.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 16th, 2020, 07:54 PM

@hxneysuckle @TeamRiverRipple
His ears folded back with a sigh "aye, but someone else has a broken leg before you. And I'm still attending to pinepuff. " he meowed . Tail twitching "Frostpaw! Come here please, attend to this fellow will you?" he doesn't have infinity limbs. .. "For eyes, chew some celandine and lick the juice into the eye. Before doing that be sure it's clear of blood by cleaning it with wet soaked moss " he instructed and pointed towards the celandine flower.

Old April 16th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@hxneysuckle @SilentLamb

Frostpaw nodded, bounding over to the warrior and grabbing the celandine flower. This is way better than being a warrior! She slowly sniffed at the warriors eye, tilting her head at their expression. "Are you alright? Mentally, alright?"
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @TeamRiverRipple ]

The small tabby narrowed his uninjured eye. "I'm fine. Aren't you suppose to be doing warrior-related things, twerp? You're a warrior apprentice, not a medicine cat apprentice. I wouldn't get your hopes up about anything." Songthorn snorted and crouched down, unable to keep himself standing much longer. "Get on with it, medicine cat wannabe."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 16th, 2020, 08:13 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@hxneysuckle

Frostpaw shrugged, squeezing some of the celandine onto Songthorn's eye. "I'm more useful this way. Besides, somebody needs to take a bit of prey off Lionwhisker's paws." She licked the herbs into Songthorns wound, his snarky comments bouncing off her fur.
Old April 16th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@SilentLamb

The warrior winced as the moss was pressed to her none existent nose. It already stung, the nerves a flare with the raw flesh. She let out a slight chuckle at his comment. Yeah, that was true. Pinepuff didn't have to worry about smelling anything at all for who knows how long. Forever. A few seasons. StarClan knows when. "Yes, don't have to worry about that one bit." The brown tabby agreed.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 16th, 2020, 10:17 PM

@Fuzzy @hxneysuckle
Good another light hearted soul! Not a grumpy pants
Giving it a few more minutes , he sat the moss down only to give a small smile "but I am sorry this happened ...those good for nothing ...foxhearts.." he half snarled . Sighing he looked over at his pile, hmmm...a light bulb went off in his head. I'll try adding golden rod..maybe it'll help save the marigold and add a extra kick! "now golden rod may sting a bit...But hopefully it'll give it more of a helpful kick ." he said and picked up the two leaves and began to chew. He used a little bit for the nose...He would imagine it'll hurt more than a wasp sting. Maybe he could use it on more cats.. After they've been chewed he gently placed the mush delicately on to her nose.
He gave a side glance at songthorn and smiled at him, giving a thankful nod. Frostpaw was beginning to annoy him...But the extra help was needed right now..keyword right now.

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@SilentLamb

Ah no, Pinepuff couldn't have that. Him apologizing for other's actions? That wasn't aloud. She returned his smile with a gentle one. Despite how it hurt. "It's not your fault dear, don't worry about it. We know they were in the wrong." Pinepuff assured Lionwhisker, flicking her tail to softly touch his shoulder. He seemed like a nice cat, he didn't need to worry himself or apologize for others wrong doings. When he went on about herbs she just nodded. Yeah, she knew nothing on them giving her the name wasn't going to help much but maybe it helped him. When he applied the goop her ears twitched slightly. It did sting but her other injuries already hurt more so it wasn't that bad.

Closed Thread