Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 15th, 2019, 12:32 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Greyclaw padded out of the clearing and opened her jaws to distinguish the prey scent from the scent of other cats. Finally catching a rabbit, she was about to follow the scent when she remembered the little parasite who had asked to come with her. "Littlewish, come on, I found rabbit scent," She called from behind. @Lilyfur2
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; September 15th, 2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old September 15th, 2019, 04:57 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Sheepfur turned back to littlewish nodding. He sniffed the air catching the faint long gone scents of clan mates and prey. Sitting down and waving his tail, “so what are you out here for?” He asked softly
@Lilyfur2
Littlewish shrugged, sitting down beside Sheepfur.
"The view, I guess. You?" He asked the black and white tom.

@Snail-paw

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; September 15th, 2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old September 15th, 2019, 05:00 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Greyclaw padded out of the clearing and opened her jaws to distinguish the prey scent from the scent of other cats. Finally catching a rabbit, she was about to follow the scent when she remembered the little parasite who had asked to come with her. "Littlewish, come on, I found rabbit scent," She called from behind. @Lilyfur2
Littlewish padded after the grey she-cat, tail waving in a wide arc. H is ears propped up at the smell of all the prey. Fresh-kill was still rich, even though it was so close to Leaf-fall.
"Got it!" He replied to Greyclaw, bounding over to her.

@Orchidleaf

Old September 15th, 2019, 07:42 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish padded after the grey she-cat, tail waving in a wide arc. H is ears propped up at the smell of all the prey. Fresh-kill was still rich, even though it was so close to Leaf-fall.
"Got it!" He replied to Greyclaw, bounding over to her.

@Orchidleaf
Greyclaw smirked at the warrior as she bounded ahead of him, fast, taking in the strng scent of prey. She continued on the trail before coming across the brown creature gingerly hopping around, sniffing flowers. Greyclaw realized, the rabbit almost looked like a kit, she'd seen many kits do the exact same thing. She bent down and began slowly stalking towards the rabbit until she was just a tail-length away, then she pounced, grabbing the rabbit in between her jaws and twisting its neck until a small crack sounded and the prey lay limp in her mouth as its blood trickled down her bottom lip.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 15th, 2019, 07:48 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Greyclaw smirked at the warrior as she bounded ahead of him, fast, taking in the strng scent of prey. She continued on the trail before coming across the brown creature gingerly hopping around, sniffing flowers. Greyclaw realized, the rabbit almost looked like a kit, she'd seen many kits do the exact same thing. She bent down and began slowly stalking towards the rabbit until she was just a tail-length away, then she pounced, grabbing the rabbit in between her jaws and twisting its neck until a small crack sounded and the prey lay limp in her mouth as its blood trickled down her bottom lip.
Littlewish stalked behind Greyclaw silently. The strong rabbit scent singed his nostrils, and he felt a small sneeze start to come on. Remarkably, he managed to hold it black until after the rabbit was dead. He couldn't help but notice how Greyclaw hunted the rabbit. It was a perfectly clean kill, besides the blood that was on her lip. But before she killed the rabbit, he saw an almost thoughtful look in her eyes. He shook his head, padding out of the bushes.
"Good catch!" He called to the molly.

Old September 15th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish stalked behind Greyclaw silently. The strong rabbit scent singed his nostrils, and he felt a small sneeze start to come on. Remarkably, he managed to hold it black until after the rabbit was dead. He couldn't help but notice how Greyclaw hunted the rabbit. It was a perfectly clean kill, besides the blood that was on her lip. But before she killed the rabbit, he saw an almost thoughtful look in her eyes. He shook his head, padding out of the bushes.
"Good catch!" He called to the molly.
Greyclaw tossed the rabbit to Littlewish's paws and shrugged, "I don't need the credit, you bring in a rabbit-like that and you're bound to get a compliment or two, I don't need that attention." She turned and opened her jaws but any prey scent that was there had been washed out by the strong scent of the flowers surrounding her.
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 16th, 2019, 12:13 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
| @BILL.; |

Snailpaw looked at him and nodded that she could. The molly thiught she was a great jumper, but she hadn't done it with any cat, since she often hunted alone. "I think im pretty good at jumping.", she replied. Snailpaw stood, waiting for Darkbelly's signal or any sort of reply. She felt her whiskers twitch withnervousness, her eyes turning to slits as she waited.
Well, that was good enough for him.

Ushering her to follow him back into the grasses, he crouched low to the ground to try to conceal himself in the cover. "Let's wait a bit and see if it comes back. I'm guessing you know what to do from here?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 16th, 2019, 05:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Nightkit let out a shiver as he was indeed approached. The soft voice brought images he had hoped to avoid. Only really having experienced it once before like this, it gripped him hard and forced him to press his head against the ground for a few short moments, a gesture that might be misunderstood as a sign of fear as he closed his eyes tightly as the images passed over him. Only when it was over did he realize the harmfulness of these ones. It was nothing like the horrible ones he'd seen from Mother. Yet, as he looked up and realized who he had just seen, his eyes widened a bit. The deputy? How.. Even more so, why'd she give attention to him. He didn't want attention!
Only then did her question come back to him, leaving him standing there staring like some idiot. She'd asked him a question, and he couldn't answer. Instead, he gave the smallest of nods and stepped lightly to the side, as if making space for the other cat despite there already being plenty.. He kept quiet, the nod having been the only show of an answer. His gaze shifted to the ground as he started pawing again. It annoyed him.
(sorry this is late)

Buttercupbreeze watched the little kits reaction in confusion. Had she scared him that much? How? The molly had been sure to approach him in a way that wouldn't scare him. She didn't think approaching him could cause him to press himself to the ground in fear either. Now she wasn't sure what to do. The molly had almost decided to leave him alone but thought better of it. Why approach him, terrify him then leave? That would make things worse. Or it would if that happened to her.
A few moments later and Nightkit had stood up and nodded. None of this was making sense to the creamy feline. Maybe he's just been shocked?
Sitting beside the little tom Buttercup wrapped her tail around her paws. A normal thing she did when she sat. Noticing that he was just going to respond with a nod she decided it'd be best if she just asked yes or no questions. "So, do you spend a lot of time watching cats in camp from a distance?" She asked with a slight smile. It might be a weird question but she wasn't sure what to talk about.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 16th, 2019, 09:04 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Greyclaw tossed the rabbit to Littlewish's paws and shrugged, "I don't need the credit, you bring in a rabbit-like that and you're bound to get a compliment or two, I don't need that attention." She turned and opened her jaws but any prey scent that was there had been washed out by the strong scent of the flowers surrounding her.
Littlewish smiled, on the verge of a chuckle. He pawed at the rabbit, trying to ignore his watering mouth. Kits, elders, queens, and others first after all...and I've already eaten. Don't want to turn into a pudgy badger anytime soon... He thought to himself, stopping the pawing. He looked up at Greyclaw, smiling.
"If I ever brought some prey back, I wouldn't get compliments, I tend to brag a bit, to be honest..." He mewed, pelt growing hot in embarrassment. He stood up fully, admiring the flowers. He grinned, taking in their fresh, milky scent.
"Don't you love the flowers? They really do add that beautiful splash of colour to nature!" He asked Greyclaw.

Old September 17th, 2019, 07:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycola View Post

a red stain wandered through his fur as he struggled to stop the bleeding. It was a small cut to say the least, yet somehow the blood made him look like he was in the verge of death. His mismatched gaze lit up as he smelled a familiar cat on the breeze. His back in the grass as he brought his head up upon hearing his name. In a happy daze he put his head down on the ground. Just thinking about how happy he was that this cat cared about him as much as he wanted and couldn’t wait to care about him. His eyes closed and opened over and over again as he tried not to smile so he could get that dramatic flare.
As the concern crept into Asterbounce’s tone, he gave a wide smile ‘he cares, he really cares’ he kept his head back on the ground. Bringing it up he met the larger tom’s gaze he opened his mouth “I’m alright.” He said with a straight face forgetting about the warm liquid slowly dripping off his side. “It was a fox, the rest of the patrol ran...” he said trailing off as his head began to hurt the slightest bit as he put it back down still trying to keep eye contact with the cat that he cared about more and more every day.

The marbled tabby let out a breath of relief at the fact that Cottonspirit still seemed to be functioning correctly. Hopefully the cut was shallow and he wasn’t terribly hurt. But then Asterbounce’s face contorted with a frown. “Don’t give me that fox-dung Cottonspirit. You’re bleeding! Clearly not alright.” He paced back and forth for a moment, his racing mind trying to figure out what to do. Could Cottonspirit walk? He turned to ask when his ears caught the rest of Cottonspirit’s sentence. “Ran? They... ran?” His voice was barely a whisper as he felt anger bubble up inside of him. StarClan, those cats were going to get a mouthful from him! “How could they just... leave you?! Who in their right mind... UGH!” He trailed off with a frustrated growl and continued his pacing before taking a few deep breaths. His anger could wait. Cottonspirit needed him. “Healing.. healing... we need to get you to Beepaw...” More pacing. Then he stopped and looked at Cottonspirit. ”Can you walk?” He questioned the tom, his tail stilling as he made an effort to keep his voice calm and level. There were so many things running through his mind right now. Focus on what’s important... Cottonspirit. You can go chew those fox-hearted cats out later.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread