Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:33 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Skye

Crescentmoon lashed her tail, belly swinging. She'd put off telling Wolftail about her having kits for a while, but she doubted he'd know unless she told him. Plopping down beside the tom, she glanced at him and mewed, nervous, "Hey, after the meeting, can we talk?"

_____
{Open!}

Rabbitleap sighed, eyes half-closed against the sunlight streaming into the camp. Another meeting? She hoped there'd be something actually important to talk about, not just discussing other clans problems.

Wolftail noticed the tension in her voice and felt a pit in his stomach develop. "Uh... Y-yeah. Sure thing."

- I left -
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Echokit padded out of the nursery, her head held high. She glanced back to see if her siblings would be joining her any time soon "common!" then proceeded to take a few steps foreward and sit down neatly. After all she was in public now.
Light blue hues looked over the clearing as more and more cats gathered. She wondered what the meeting would be about, aside from the ceremonies that seemed to take place every so often.
She felt a few pair of eyes glance towards her sometimes, to no surprise, but she didn't budge, nor did it bother her that much. She simply waited for any of her siblings and or her mother to finally join her outside of the nursery, if any of them would even bother.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:36 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Skye

Crescentmoon nodded, and looked away. She could feel tiny paws prodding at her belly, and willed them to stop. As much as she wanted kits, Wolftail might not.

And she couldn't choose between the two.

Now wasn't the time to think about this. Her mate could think something was seriously wrong, but... She couldn't take it.

"I'm.. going to have your kits."
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Snailkit scurried over to the Breezerock at the first sound of Twilightstar's call. She wondered what this meeting was going to be about, as she waited for other cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Puddlekit hurried over to the Breezerock. He was 6 moons old now, did that mean he was becoming an apprentice?
Basilkit saw Snailkit and Puddlekit,” I hope we are becoming apprentices! Were five moons old and Puddlekit is six moons old! Who do you want as a mentor?” she squeaked in excitement. Puffinhop seems fun!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:40 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Twilightstar waited patiently as the queen shut her mouth and started thinking of a name. What Wraith said was on the unexpected side. "Coldamber." Twilightstar was going to have to get used to saying that. It felt strange on her tongue but not bad. "Then Coldamber it is." She was sure the molly would fit into the name in time. Twilightstar gets to her paws and dips her head towards the leftover chipmunk. "Make sure you finish that and when you're up for it have Coyotesnarl move you into the nursery." Twilightstar would not require Coldamber to join her during the meeting, between her disability and her belly, making her move around needlessly would be a pain for both of them. "I've got to be off, not sure when I'll be visiting you again. If you want to chat I'm sure someone will show you to my den." Twilightstar informed her.
@Rainquail - make sure she's submitted to the allegiances if you haven't already.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:42 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Trotting out of the den, she took her usual spot. Which was, a small flat rock at the back of the group of cats gathered. She enjoyed serving the clan and watching the reactions from a small distance, and it would give her leverage if she ever needed to talk.

Eyes scanning, she noticed Asterpaw, the familiar Albino. She chuckled softly at the tom's excitement to join the clan. It was good, another face to join WindClan's ranks.

----

Sitting right outside the nursery, she looked up at Twilightstar, hoping something good was coming from this meeting.

----

Slithering out of the apprentice den, Creekpaw hurried over to the group and took his place. He gazed up at Twilightstar.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 3rd, 2020 at 04:27 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:43 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Following closely behind his mentor, Creekpaw saw that they were heading towards the moors, off of the training moor. "Race ya!" Sprinting by, he climbed the steapish hill, slowing but, power in his hind legs propelling him forward.
@Arie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:44 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango @.Bread.

Puddlekit smiled at his friends. "I want Paleheart! She was really nice when she helped us clean up the aftermath of the moss ball game, and I feel like we'd get along. How about you guys?

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:44 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
@Skye

Crescentmoon nodded, and looked away. She could feel tiny paws prodding at her belly, and willed them to stop. As much as she wanted kits, Wolftail might not.

And she couldn't choose between the two.

Now wasn't the time to think about this. Her mate could think something was seriously wrong, but... She couldn't take it.

"I'm.. going to have your kits."
The emotions hit him like a monster barreling down the Thunderpath.

It was a mixture of both joy and shock. He felt faint. He knew that he couldn't look that way in front of her, not after she'd just told him the greatest news since becoming his mate!

"That's incredible..." he squeaked. "I-I mean... I'm happy for you! Uh... Y-you aren't... upset with me, are you?"

- I left -
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:45 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Moonraven
(Coolio, I'll hop to it)

Wraith -Coldamber?- nodded as Twilightstar got up and mentioned she had to be elsewhere. She was glad she thought the name was ok. "Thank you." She murmered as the other cat left.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; May 3rd, 2020 at 12:45 PM.
Closed Thread