Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2017, 05:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Blueberrypaw winced I thought Cayotepaw was done grieving.He paused, he knew he couldn’t walk off and leave,” Mind if I share that rabbit with you.” he meowed braced for a claw in his face It seems as though Cayotepaw needs a friend. I could be his friend. I might learn to actually think of him as a friend. He finally meowed,” I’m not like the rest. I don’t blame you for Goatpaw’s death. Goatpaw was my brother yes, but he was an adventure and wild. And Halite is strong I wouldn’t expect ANY apprentice even with the assistance of Goatpaw to defeat him. Your lucky you made it out alive.” he meowed (yup. Brother of Goatpaw)
Cayotepaw looked down at the rabbit."Fine.You can have the rest." He said,moving over to give Blueberrypaw room."I'm sorry about goatpaw.I...didn't realize he had siblings." He said.'I didn't even know goatpaw that well.I just fought with him because he trusted me to help beat Halite.When he told me to go for help,I could have,but i didn't.I could have saved him,but all I was able to do was bring his body back.' he thought,sinking his claws into the ground.He didn't want to look at Blueberrypaw,afraid that he would rember goatpaw dying.'I'll kill Halite one day.' he vowed to himself for the hundreth time since goatpaws death.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cayotepaw looked down at the rabbit."Fine.You can have the rest." He said,moving over to give Blueberrypaw room."I'm sorry about goatpaw.I...didn't realize he had siblings." He said.'I didn't even know goatpaw that well.I just fought with him because he trusted me to help beat Halite.When he told me to go for help,I could have,but i didn't.I could have saved him,but all I was able to do was bring his body back.' he thought,sinking his claws into the ground.He didn't want to look at Blueberrypaw,afraid that he would rember goatpaw dying.'I'll kill Halite one day.' he vowed to himself for the hundreth time since goatpaws death.
Blueberrypaw took a nibble of ther rabbit,” Just me. I think he had brain damage. I think it’s better for him in Starclan. He’ll be accepted more in Starclan. I probably would have frozen up myself seeing a fellow clanmate about to die under his claws.” Blueberrypaw never would confess this, but he hated Goatpaw strongly it all started at one moon old...
“No Goatkit, you can’t eat the rock!” Blueberrykit mewled softly nudging Goatkit until he spat out the rock,” See if mom will give you some milk alright Goatkit.” He smiled softly.
That moment of innocents angered Blueberrypaw often, Why did I care for Goatpaw then He couldn’t figure it out he thought to when he was a new apprentice.
”Goatpaw!I’m an apprentice...so are you...GOATPAW DON’T EAT THE ROCK!”
Goatpaw stared at him blankly and kept trying to eat the rock until Blueberrypaw shoved him hard enough for him to spit it out before he walked off. Blueberrypaw muttered one response,” Sheesh. I’m too young to have a kit,yet my brother is like a helpless kit and I’m responsible for him.”
His eyes grew wide as he realized why he disliked Goatpaw so much, he had to take care of him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her disbelief showed, more so then her embarassment for Obsidiansky (who, thinking it would be the polite thing to do, ignored it) and gave her a friendly smile. "No, really! I know it really doesn't seem that way, but honestly, I would have." He told her, just in time to hear her guess. Flirting? That didn't have anything to do with Obsidiansky's backstory, but lying certainly did. His eyes twinkled as he worked out a way to answer her. "You're getting warmer with that. She didn't flirt with me, though." No, Obsidiansky had never had his heart broken through flirting. But he knew of cats who had and he was pretty sure it wasn't a good idea to get involved in that sort of thing. It was an easy and quick way to head for heartbreak city. Somewhere that the dark tom wasn't planning on getting sent to again. That was the main reason he had been so nervous and closed off with Fawnskip, worried that she was just trying to get through to him.

But now he was pretty sure she could be a good friend. A fun companion that he could talk to, and maybe someone that would be neutral in his tangled love life - much like Infernosky. That was about the only she cat in his life, at the moment, who wasn't tangled up in it. He'd be just as glad for Fawnskip to stay out of it... pretty or not, if she were neutral, he would have another ally that was sorely needed. Who knew, maybe he could get to trust her more! At the moment - he simply was not willing to tell the whole story of his life, the darker parts of his backstory, but she could at least have an outline. His closer friends at least had outlines, and knew the basics (but not details) of his own story. "Take another guess." He shot her a smile, which could be described as charming - and, depending on the cat it was directed towards, flirtatious - but Obsidiansky was not the type to flirt. Not really, anyways. He had never been good at it and had all but declared himself horrible at it. And he was getting pretty close to saying so.
Fawnskip wasn't as shocked as she probably should be to hear that flirting did not play a part in this story. After the way Obsidiansky reacted to her own flirting attempts, she suspected he had a bad history with it. However, just the idea of flirting - and not personal experience - could chase some cats into a shell. Fawnskip guessed Obsidiansky was one of those extremely cautious cats that would be nervously shuffling nearby, saying `this is a bad idea`, as some other cat - daring and brave, or rather, stupid - preformed a dangerous act.

Fawnskip sometimes categorized cats into two sections - leaders and followers. Leaders were the cats who could be confident, daring and brave-stupid. They were the ones who made decisions, who lead the followers. They were the ones who preformed the dangerous act. Followers were the ones who, well, did the opposite. They could be gullible and yearn for acceptance; they were the ones who would nervously shuffle nearby. Fawnskip expected Obsidiansky to be a follower, a feline who required guidance - Fawnskip's guidance.

She smiled as a result of Obsidiansky's own smile, almost as if it were contagious. ``Okay...`` Fawnskip trailed off, a distant smile on her face as she looked around the moor. Lying. This she-cat lied to him. What were her lies, and why did she lie? ``Okay,`` she meowed, turning back to Obsidiansky with her eyes narrowed thoughtfully. ``Did she love someone else? Oh my StarClan - did you love her?`` Fawnskip gasped, adopting a sympathetic look. She continued talking without leaving space for Obsidiansky to interfere, ``I'm so sorry! You must've, and then her brother got protective. That's it, isn't it? Oh, that's just awful!`` She shook her head sadly, sighing.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 24th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 06:03 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Empress Of Evil

A puff of air trickled between hornetstings chattering teeth as he padded out into the open, he had been taking a well deserved nap and awoke to the most ear splitting shriek of kittens nosily playing outside, It certainly wasn't his favorite alarm. The Tom was tall and lean, his figure slender and well suited to windclanners fast paced lives. He truly looked like a warrior. Yet inside his aura seemed to shift.

With gentle pawsteps the Tom made his way towards the freshkill pile, pleased to see his prey had been taken and most likely enjoyed, He smiled and nipped out a scrawny bird turning and finding a good spot to settle. If I'm not good at anything else, at least I have hunting. The night was growing ever colder now a days, the sun sinking away faster than it used to. Hornet huffed in disbelief as a pair of apprenitce roled into camp with nothing in their jaws. His fur raised on his haunches but to keep himself silenced he took a bite from his prey and turned his head disapprovingly. If anything he would be working double time in order to provide, if it weren't so his father would postpone his battle training. The trait followed him into his adulthood and stuck like a bad habit. If you don't catch anything, don't come back he would say, It was almost like a threat from his father. Once done his scrawny bird and only feeling a small portion of his belly filled, he began to lick at his dirtied paws and groom his matted fur.

That's when he uncovered a wound on his foreleg, it had scabbed over by now but brought him back to the night of the battle. The toms tail curled at his side and he frowned down at his parted fur, that foxhearted thunderclanner. he continued grooming around the sore patch of skin. It was certainly odd to think that when there was peace and tranquility the leaders would think of something stupid to do, something to bicker about and qaurrel. It made him restless and irate, any second now a thunderclan cat could burst through the entrance and the whole camp would be thrown into chaos. A war. Some cats cannot simply keep their own for long enough. hornet snickered if it had been his father who lead the clan eveyrhting and everyone would be like me. Hurting and lost. the warrior bowed his head and nuzzled his chin between his forelegs. If only things where diffrent. he thought, looking up through the darkening sky with glossy eyes.

@Empress Of Evil
[ Bomp! ]
A black and white she-cat was lying down in a quiet part of the clearing. The grass was comfortable and perfect for lying on. One wrist was on top of the other and her chin rested on top. Her pale green eyes were lazy as she stared out at the middle of the clearing, where the fresh kill pile was situated. She wasn’t hungry, only bored. She eyed the fresh kill pile and watched as cats came and went. It was leaf-fall now and that meant that it was getting colder. Prey was becoming harder to find and everyone would have to work twice as hard to contribute to the clan. Winterwisp had not yet done her hunting for the day, but she had saved the afternoon for that. Of course, she would be hunting alone. The warrior struggled to get along well with her clanmates so she avoided joining patrols. She only joined patrols when the deputy or leader forced her to. Otherwise, she hunted alone and she rarely marked the borders. She left that job to her clanmates.

The she-cat’s ears straightened to attention as she heard the grass near her rustling gently. She stiffened. Somebody was nearby. With the way that the warrior acted, it was as if though she thought that an enemy warrior had settled down near her. Well no, it wasn’t quite like that. She didn’t like it when her clanmates got too close to her, let alone an enemy. She could tell that whoever it was, they were a few foxlengths away from her. That was good, they weren’t too close. She lifted her head slowly and turned her head, her hues cold with hostility. A tom cat sat not too far away and he was munching on a scrawny bird. Her eyes narrowed. She didn’t like the cat. She had never met him before but she knew that she didn’t like him. There wasn’t anything wrong with the tom because honestly, it wasn’t surprising that she found herself disliking the cat. She didn’t like anyone, whether she had met them before or not. She narrowed her eyes at the tom and glared at him with suspicion in her eyes. She unsheathed her claws, as if using this as a sign to say ‘don’t you dare come too near me’. The tom wasn’t even looking at her so he couldn’t see her sign of warning, but if he did decide to look in her direction, he would notice. Winterwisp put a scowl on her face and then rested her head back onto her paws.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 24th, 2017, 06:25 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Queenie

Smokethorn watched, rather awe-struck as he observed Bumblepaw's speed. He certainly could work with this young tom who already seemed to have so much potential! Smokethorn was glad he'd taken on the apprentice as his own - perhaps he'd even proudly gloat about Bumblepaw to the other warriors? A pleased smile stretched across his muzzle as he watched the smaller tomcat race around him. Though Bumblepaw was not tall nor sure-footed, Smokethorn could easily identify him as WindClan-born just by his running. He observed Bumblepaw's narrowed eyes and folded ears, his gaze ran along the apprentice's spine, and he studied the small tom's steps.

As Smokethorn followed Bumblepaw's footing, the smaller tom suddenly stumbled and fell to the ground. Smokethorn released a shocked gasp, and was quick to rush to his apprentice's side. ``Bumblepaw! Are you alright?`` The warrior halted beside the young cat, a frantic look on his face. Smokethorn had once injured his forepaw while running, and he had limped to camp to check in with Surgestorm. He'd sprained his paw, and the medicine cat ordered him to rest and not use his paw for a few days. He'd spent those days in the nursery with his family.

Like an anxious mother, Smokethorn zeroed in on Bumblepaw's paw, having seen the apprentice closely study it and assume this was the source of any pain. He sniffed at his forepaw with a concerned expression glued on his face. ``Does this hurt?`` he asked, gently touching Bumblepaw's paw with his own foot. ``Can you walk on it? Try walking on it.`` Smokethorn inched back to allow Bumblepaw enough space to test out his paw. He straightened his posture, but still watched on worriedly.
Old November 24th, 2017, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Blueberrypaw took a nibble of ther rabbit,” Just me. I think he had brain damage. I think it’s better for him in Starclan. He’ll be accepted more in Starclan. I probably would have frozen up myself seeing a fellow clanmate about to die under his claws.” Blueberrypaw never would confess this, but he hated Goatpaw strongly it all started at one moon old...
“No Goatkit, you can’t eat the rock!” Blueberrykit mewled softly nudging Goatkit until he spat out the rock,” See if mom will give you some milk alright Goatkit.” He smiled softly.
That moment of innocents angered Blueberrypaw often, Why did I care for Goatpaw then He couldn’t figure it out he thought to when he was a new apprentice.
”Goatpaw!I’m an apprentice...so are you...GOATPAW DON’T EAT THE ROCK!”
Goatpaw stared at him blankly and kept trying to eat the rock until Blueberrypaw shoved him hard enough for him to spit it out before he walked off. Blueberrypaw muttered one response,” Sheesh. I’m too young to have a kit,yet my brother is like a helpless kit and I’m responsible for him.”
His eyes grew wide as he realized why he disliked Goatpaw so much, he had to take care of him.
"He didn't seem mousebrained to me.He was just brave and headstrong." Cayotepaw said.He didn't know goatpaw that well,and the only time he had really saw him was at the gathering.The last time he saw him...He looked at Blueberrypaw."What's wrong?You forget something?" He asked.
(Sorry it's a little short)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
bruh head

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Setosekit half smiled as she sat down beside Siennakit. "Thanks," the female purred lightly, flicking her tail. Since it didn't look to her as though the other kit would speak, the scruffy orange and black she-cat decided to start. "Are you looking forward to starting training. I've already been practicing my stalking and stuff. I don't know who my mentor will be, but I bet he or she will teach me a bunch." As Setosekit rambled on, she realized that she hadn't asked Siennakit anything, which was the respectful thing to do. "Do you know who yours is gonna be?"

Siennakit shrugged at the question. "No, I kind of have no idea." She said with a slight shrug. "And I guess that I sometimes practice apprentice-y things..." She trailed off with a short exhale. "Besides, how would I know exactly?" The small kit hesitated for a moment. I really just can't wait to get out of the nursery. She reflected after a moment. Isn't that what most kits wanted to be apprenticed for? To be able to get out of the stuffy nursery, and they could just run forever and ever, not confined in a stupid camp. Did that make her odd, since her mind wasn't exactly on serving her clan or whatever she could imagine other young cats saying, if she raised the question of course.
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:16 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Queenie

Smokethorn watched, rather awe-struck as he observed Bumblepaw's speed. He certainly could work with this young tom who already seemed to have so much potential! Smokethorn was glad he'd taken on the apprentice as his own - perhaps he'd even proudly gloat about Bumblepaw to the other warriors? A pleased smile stretched across his muzzle as he watched the smaller tomcat race around him. Though Bumblepaw was not tall nor sure-footed, Smokethorn could easily identify him as WindClan-born just by his running. He observed Bumblepaw's narrowed eyes and folded ears, his gaze ran along the apprentice's spine, and he studied the small tom's steps.

As Smokethorn followed Bumblepaw's footing, the smaller tom suddenly stumbled and fell to the ground. Smokethorn released a shocked gasp, and was quick to rush to his apprentice's side. ``Bumblepaw! Are you alright?`` The warrior halted beside the young cat, a frantic look on his face. Smokethorn had once injured his forepaw while running, and he had limped to camp to check in with Surgestorm. He'd sprained his paw, and the medicine cat ordered him to rest and not use his paw for a few days. He'd spent those days in the nursery with his family.

Like an anxious mother, Smokethorn zeroed in on Bumblepaw's paw, having seen the apprentice closely study it and assume this was the source of any pain. He sniffed at his forepaw with a concerned expression glued on his face. ``Does this hurt?`` he asked, gently touching Bumblepaw's paw with his own foot. ``Can you walk on it? Try walking on it.`` Smokethorn inched back to allow Bumblepaw enough space to test out his paw. He straightened his posture, but still watched on worriedly.
Bumblepaw let out an irritable screech. But quickly quieted down as his mentor approached him, embarrassed for more than one reason. One for falling in the first place. Two for yowling like a young kit. His friends always made fun of him for his obnoxious yowling, he didn't want Smokethorn to make fun of him too.

But Smokethorn didn't look ashamed, in fact he looked worried. Worried he took on too big of a project Bumblepaw thought to himself. The apprentice shook his head when asked if his paw hurt, choosing not to make a sound. Nothing hurt, not physically at least. It was just a little tumble. Except his dignity. His dignity took a shot in the heart.

He started to trot around Smokethorn, as asked, displaying no pain. But his head had down a downcast look glued to his small face. "I'm fine." Bumblepaw murmured. He was starting to wish there were trees on moor, so he could run and hide in their shadows. He always wished there were trees. The laughs of his friends echoes in his ears as he pictured them teasing him and pointing their tails at his goofs.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:46 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
She scowled,” Onyxwhisper can push him around, no one else can.” She meowed coldly. Mostly she just was mad that Setosekit was right and she was bluffing trying to make herself seem better. Onyxwhisper loved her, so why wouldn’t he get revenge on the cat bullying her? Right?
Setosekit sighed. Was this she-kit determined to be the smartest cat with the subject of absolutley everything? She twitched her whickers irritably. This was going to get old fast if Heatherkit kept this up. Setosekit was trying to remain calm and reasonable, but it could be hard. "Really?" She asked, raising her eyebrows, an innocent look upon her maw. "Should I call Blazingstar over so you can confirm your presuppositions?" Now, if Heatherkit refused, she would be admitting to doubt. And if she accepted the challenge, then Setosekit was pretty sure Blazingstar would have his own answer to the small quarrel.

Last edited by Undercover; November 25th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨no fair!¨ larkfall called out after him, dashing right on his paws. when he wasnt crouched close to the ground, he was actually very tall, long limbs meant for speed. it was because of his confidence that he kept close to the ground. but out here, he was free. he let his claws dig into the ground as he ran, letting the grass tickle his toes and the wind go through his short fur. he erupted with loud snorts and laughs as he ran. honestly, if you looked at how larkfall was acting in the clearing compared to now, you wouldnt guess they were the same cat. ¨where do you plan on running to?¨

spireflare eyed her as he saw that she stopped. he raised a brow, padding close to her. so close that their pelts were almost brushing. he smiled,¨and why are you nervous? im not scary, am i?¨ they mewed, his tone smooth and cool, almost in a purring fashion. he loved to see cats reactions to things, how their mind worked, and this was the result he liked to see.
The black tom continued running, laughing as he heard Larkfall's voice behind him, the wind blowing through his fur and making him feel free and untamed and happy. He didn't get the chance to just be free very often anymore, free from worrying about things and his troubles that were constantly nagging at his mind, and he didn't get the opportunity to feel just happy often either. Oh sure, he was "happy" to see his friends or spend time with them, but this was a different kind of happy. It was the type he got when there was no stress involved. And there was a lot of stress involved with his she-cat friends currently. "I don't know!" He called back at Larkfall's question, followed with a laugh. Did Obsidiansky sound crazy? A little. Did he care? No.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread