Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2017, 06:42 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Bluetalon sighed, looking down as she pawed at the grass. Everything was going wrong. She couldn't help but be sad. The battle with the Syndicate was hard, and had earned her a small scar on her side. Thunderclan cats weren't any better. Bluetalon could feel a battle. If only Blazingstar had done something different. At Least when he's gone we might have a better chance. She turned her head, seeing her Friend Onyxwhisper. The blue cat made her way over shyly, looking at her with a smile. "Onyxwhisper!"

Last edited by judas; November 27th, 2017 at 06:43 AM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Gotcha!)
"That's rough," said Thistlepaw. "I know how boring it can be waiting for your mentor. That happened when Ambercloud was bitten by that adder. she's doing good now though," he added. The accident on the moor during his first hunting trip with his mentor was still an uncomfortable thing for Thistlepaw to think of for too long. She had jumped in front of the adder to save him from being bitten, but he was only that close to it because he thought he could kill it before it bit him. It had been a brash and stupid move that had nearly gotten the shecat killed. "Oh yeah, Blossompaw seems really nice," Thistlepaw said as his brother washed his his head. "I've been spending some time with Chanterellepaw," he said. "Spiderpaw, if I tell you a secret, will you promise not to tell?" the little tom asked, keeping his voice low as he glanced around the apprentice den to make sure no cat was listening."
Spiderpaw looked at his brother in a purr. "If course I won't tell. Your my brother." replied Spiderpaw, nudging his brother, giving Thistlepaw's back fur a few licks. The apprentice wouldn't ever tell somebody's secret as long as it didn't break the warrior code. Why on earth would I tell on you brother? I thought you knew me well. Well I guess we have grown farther apart, since this is the first time in moons thst we finally could talk to obe another.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:53 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@PeaFlower

Rain pelted the muddy ground as lightning and thunder danced entwined across the dark sky. The deafening sound of tree roots breaking free from the ground sounded ahead, yowls of pain echoing up from the depths of it. Alongside the tree line raced Jaypaw, his paws slamming into the ground in an attempt to propel himself faster.

"Jaypaw!"

A snarl escaped the young apprentices mouth and he kicked out harder than usual, sending mud flying out behind him. No matter how much effort he put into his pursuit, the combination of rainwater and mud seemed to only fight against him. "I'm coming!" he howled, the wind cutting through his cry as it was drowned out by the sound of another tree falling. Oh StarClan, why is this happening? he thought, terror flashing across his otherwise focused expression.

He began to close in on his target and skidded to a halt, craning his neck back. Above him, a tall oak groaned in the wind, it's branches snapping like twigs and falling to the soaked earth below. More cries were carried through the wind and Jaypaw spun around on his paws, turning his head this way and that. From one side, the prevalent scent of WindClan was obvious; it was the one he was most accustomed to. He began to race in that direction before another smell yanked him back. ThunderClan. No, no, no... The tom spun around yet again and tried to see where it was coming from. No visible bodies raised alarms in his head and eventually the young tom squeezed his eyes shut, letting out a screeching yowl.

"I can't choose! Don't make me choose!"

Eyes flying open as he convulsed in his nest, Jaypaw woke with a start. His heart hammered against his chest like a caged bird, blood roaring in his ears and blocking out the noise around him. A cold claw seemed to grip him from above and he remained frozen, shoulders heaving from each ragged breath.

The apprentices' den was rather empty for the time being, most of the occupants out training or patrolling. Jaypaw let a sigh of relief slip past and he quickly gathered himself. Another dream... he thought as he began to lick his fur flat in smooth, rhythmic strokes.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The black tom continued running, laughing as he heard Larkfall's voice behind him, the wind blowing through his fur and making him feel free and untamed and happy. He didn't get the chance to just be free very often anymore, free from worrying about things and his troubles that were constantly nagging at his mind, and he didn't get the opportunity to feel just happy often either. Oh sure, he was "happy" to see his friends or spend time with them, but this was a different kind of happy. It was the type he got when there was no stress involved. And there was a lot of stress involved with his she-cat friends currently. "I don't know!" He called back at Larkfall's question, followed with a laugh. Did Obsidiansky sound crazy? A little. Did he care? No.
at the reply, larkfall could only laugh along with him. for once he just felt...free. he wasnt stutering, he wasnt worrying. he let what he would have to deal with at camp go to the back of his mind as he ran, feeling the weight lift off of his shoulders instantly. he let the leaves fly under his paws behind him, the only focus on his mind right now was obsidiansky and their undecided destination.

perhaps it was weird to be running in the middle of leaf fall with a cat you didnt know too well, but to be honest, he had never felt happier.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:17 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
As the tall, young warrior approached her, Willowpaw felt fear poke at her heart. Would her mentor accept her? She had a disibility, this Willowpaw knew, and it took many off guard. She was touchy about it. Very touchy. When her friend, Echopaw, pointed it out, she immediately grew defensive. It was instinct! Ebonyleaf seemed too excited to notice, however, and touched noses with Willowpaw. Her fear sunk down off into the depths of her mind, and was forgotten. Maybe nothing would be said. As Ebonyleaf spoke, Willowpaw straightened. Her eyes were bright and her heart felt light. This was so exciting! Willowpaw studied the molly. She had brown fur and jet black stripes. About half of Ebonyleaf's face was blurry in her eyes, but she could make out those amazing yellow eyes. Willowpaw nodded vigorously at her words. "Train me harder than any apprentice! I want to be the best fighter in all of WindClan!" Willowpaw blinked as she saw movement from the dispersing crowd. It was Eburneanpaw! Nearly squealing with joy, the apprentice bounced up to her friend. She touched noses with him, and almost bounced around at his words. "You'll have to show me all of the best spots in the territory! I've been waiting for ages," Willowpaw purred. As Eburneanpaw spoke to Ebonyleaf, she let her mind wander. What would Echopaw say? She had to tell him too! Eburneanpaw and Echopaw were her best friends right now! Willowpaw blinked as Eburneanpaw turned back to her. Had she been staring at him? Sheepishly, Willowpaw returned the smile.
Ebonyleaf purred, smiling at him. "Good," she purred. "I'm glad your ready!" The female looked eager enough, and Ebonyleaf pondered for a moment when Shen should begin her training. Now would probably work. "Ready for a tour of the territory?" She asked, flicking her tail. She couldn't wait to show this cat all about be warrior code and how to be a true WindClan cat!

Eburneanpaw purred. "Oh yes," he meowed, excitment evident in his tone. "I can't wait!" As she returned the smile, he heard Ebonyleaf speak. "Oh," he meowed, realizing they were going to leave. "See ya later, Willowpaw! Hope your paws don't fall off from walking so far!" He purred, flashing a good-humored grin and flicking her gently on the ear with his tail-tip.
Sorry for length
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:25 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Siennakit shrugged at the question. "No, I kind of have no idea." She said with a slight shrug. "And I guess that I sometimes practice apprentice-y things..." She trailed off with a short exhale. "Besides, how would I know exactly?" The small kit hesitated for a moment. I really just can't wait to get out of the nursery. She reflected after a moment. Isn't that what most kits wanted to be apprenticed for? To be able to get out of the stuffy nursery, and they could just run forever and ever, not confined in a stupid camp. Did that make her odd, since her mind wasn't exactly on serving her clan or whatever she could imagine other young cats saying, if she raised the question of course.
Setosekit flicked her ear as she listened as though she were shaking off an irritable fly. No, I kind of have no idea. Well, who did? She hoped they would be a warrior who would teach her Battle moves and how to hunt as well as how to become a trustworthy, and compassionate warrior. And I guess that I sometimes practice apprentice-y things... Oh, yes, it was one of Setosekit's favorite things to do. Well, that and visiting Surgestorm. Had Siennakit visited Surgestorm yet? She should. The young she-cat reflected. The female had learned a lot from the patient Medicine Cat. He was nice and polite to her, and it was an added bonus that didn't treat Setosekit like a kit, even though she was one. Besides, how would I know exactly? For this, an answer popped right into her mind. "By watching, of course! It's quite fun, observing how a clan functions. It very orderly, yet still chaotic at times" Setosekit had spent so much of her time watching the apprentices and warriors of WindClan in the clearing that she had picked up quite a few tips and pointers.
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:01 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way that Fawnskip spoke, it sounded like she was pretty confident she was right. And she was... in part. Obsidiansky had loved the she cat. She had been special, one of a kind, and he knew he would never meet anyone like her again. At least, he hoped not. In part - Fawnskip was like her. She had her confidence, she had her pretty appearance, and she had her uncanny knack for getting the truth bit by bit. Yet she didn't have her kindness, or her smile, or the way that she had always talked to Obsidiansky about anything and everything for hours on end. That was what he missed most about her - even though she had lied. "Yes. I did love her. And... she loved me." That wasn't a lie. The she cat's love for him had been real, if only that, and that was the reason he hadn't turned her in right away like he should've.

"Her brother was a close friend of mine. He didn't get protective, but he wasn't... always happy with us." The tom decided to tell her that much. It wouldn't hurt. That wasn't his dark past, that wasn't what had caused the falling-out. He could still remember the cries from that night - the night that everything had gone to hell. The night that everything familiar had disappeared, that everything he had known had become a lie. And he could remember everything that had led up to that night. She had told him that she was leaving. She had given only the explanation that she had to go, that she didn't belong in WindClan anymore. Obsidiansky had wondered why. Later, he had found out about her outside dealings.

How she had tried to betray WindClan, how she had done her best to get rid of her brother, and how she had only been dealing with Obsidiansky to try to get closer to her brother. But she had loved him... and then he had turned on her. How her own brother had turned on her. And how dark he had become at that point. Obsidiansky never wanted to become that cat again, never wanted to turn dark and hurt someone.
She lied. Brother was unhappy. Loved each other. Heartbreaking ending. Fawnskip knew something bad happened, but she was struggling to determine what exactly it was that took place. She cocked her head slightly, releasing a thoughtful `hmm`. ``So he was unhappy with you guys. Did you guys do something wrong? Like, really wrong?`` The fact that Obsidiansky hadn't approved of her idea of the brother disapproving of their relationship convinced her that the brother had been unhappy about something else. Perhaps he was upset with his sister's lies? But Obsidiansky said he was unhappy with us, so that meant both the she-cat and Obsidiansky. Clearly, the two must've done something wrong - or, at least, the she-cat did something wrong and Obsidiansky went along with it. That didn't surprise Fawnskip as she had guessed Obsidiansky was a follower.

``She was the leader in this... this bad thing that happened. You loved her, you'd do anything for her, so you either helped her or stayed quiet about it - or both. But what did she do?`` Fawnskip eyed Obsidiansky hopefully, as if he'd tell her just what this she-cat did to break his heart. However, she didn't want the tom to directly reveal what happened - this guessing game was incredibly entertaining! And the anticipation was very addicting.

In truth, Fawnskip's backstory did not involve a tom from another clan who broke her heart. She's never had her heart broken, not once. She hadn't known who her parents were, and perhaps their lack of guidance played a role in forming her into who she is today. However, she'd played with her denmates and listened to her elders. It was apprentice-age when Fawnskip discovered flirting. She simply enjoyed it, enjoyed the power it supplied her with, and so she did it. She didn't have a tragic backstory that turned her into who she is, no, she only found a hobby that she was rather passionate about.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 27th, 2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:38 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Blazingstar's reaction told Fawnskip everything she needed to know. She felt satisfaction flood through her, as well as some guilt for the way she made the ginger tomcat feel. She looked down at the tom from her standing position, a slightly surprised expression shadowing her features. She hadn't expected Blazingstar to act in such a way, but she was kind of grateful he did. It let her know where she stood with him. She didn't really want to apologize - she was much too proud for that! - but she didn't want to see the tomcat looking so down. ``No, Blazingstar, I don't believe it. I was only... acting out of anger,`` Fawnskip's voice rasped with the final words, a sign of the guilt she'd been trying to hide.

``To be honestly blunt, I am interested in you. And, well, I just know the feeling is mutual,`` Fawnskip adopted a mischievous look, purring softly. She wasn't sure if Blazingstar had been feeling... warm... simply at the thought of her, but now that she'd experienced Blazingstar's reaction to her anger-fueled statement, she knew there was a chance he could be warming up to her. The idea pleased her.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 27th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Bumblepaw shuddered at the mention of Thunderclan. He knew all about the battle that had waged at the gathering and how the two clans were about to be at each others throats, from the other apprentices. His own litter mates had excitedly decided themselves to somehow take part in the battle even though the three were just starting their apprenticeship. Bumblepaw wasn't sure totally. He wanted to be safe, but he wanted to help his clan too. Silently he placed his life in Smokethorns paws. If his mentor believed him ready, then Bumblepaw would believe in himself too.

Shadowclan scared Bumblepaw, he didn't know their warriors worked well in the dark. The small apprentice shuddered at the thought of fighting in the shadows of trees, not being able to see, feeling suffocated by the overhang of branches... Bumblepaw suddenly took back his wish about wanting trees on the moor. Riverclan unnerved Bumblepaw too. The idea of fighting a cat who could swim... Well Bumblepaw wished he'd never fight a Riverclan warrior by their namesake. So much could go wrong. He shivered at the thought. Bumblepaw listened intently as Smokethorn moved onto Skyclan. He remembered when the new clan arrived He'd been very young, and was confused at the fact.

Bumblepaw looked on at Smokethorn as the tom finished, his maw agape with wonder. How on earth would the apprentice remember all of this? There was so much information! He felt his pelt spike with excitement and eagerness to learn. Bumblepaw had so many questions! Embarrassment aside his mouth started pouring out questions. His brain rattled with so many his voice could barely keep up.

"Do Shadowclan cats really eat rats and frogs? Can Riverclan cats breath under water? Have you ever tasted a fish? Where did Skyclan come from? Whats a gathering like?" But the question that seemed the most important to Bumblepaw was, "why are we fighting Thunderclan?" He finally paused wanting to hear Smokethorns answer.
Smokethorn hoped Bumblepaw had listened intently with an eagerness to learn, and he figured the younger tom did just that based off his expression of awe. He was especially convinced that his apprentice listened when Bumblepaw began to ask questions, questions about the topic at paw. Smokethorn prepared himself to answer each inquiry. He knew that intelligence was just as powerful as strength, which is why he intended to do more than physically train with the young tom. He planned to have training sessions where they would only sit down and talk about what Bumblepaw needed to learn, perhaps between the sessions where they would train long and hard.

``Yes, ShadowClan cats do occasionally eat rats and frogs, but rats carry diseases so they must be careful of what they eat. No, RiverClan cats cannot breathe underwater - they are not fish. I personally have never tasted fish, but it has a strong and stinking scent. SkyClan came from far away. They lived apart from the four other clans for ages, and came to join us at the end of the Evil Era. They were the ones who rid us of our evil leaders.`` Smokethorn remembered the Evil Era. It was harsh times. He was there when the evil leader of WindClan murdered a pawful of innocent clanmates just to state his authority. Among them were two elder lovers, a few newly-appointed warriors, and those who dared stand up to the leader who took on the suffix `night`. When SkyClan came to rid them of their evil leader, Smokethorn fought at the nursery entrance, fiercely turning away any heartless feline who tried to destroy the kit-filled den. He shuddered at the thought of the harsh moons.

Briefly pausing to recover from those haunting thoughts, Smokethorn cast a quick glance at Bumblepaw just to make sure the apprentice hadn't noticed his horrified trembling. He swiftly continued the lecture, though, to distract Bumblepaw from the break in his lesson. Smokethorn's gaze darkened considerably with hatred for the clan they were fighting with, ``ThunderClan did many things. The most noticeable thing they did was murder my friend, our former deputy, Shrikecall. He would've made a worthy leader one day, if he weren't as old as dirt,`` Smokethorn released an amused chuckle as he teased his deceased friend, but his expression darkened once again. ``They've stolen our prey too many times to count. They've blamed us for stealing their prey, for causing border scuffles and severely injuring their clanmates - even killing a few. They kidnapped Blazingstar's mother, too, and he had to gather a patrol to go fetch her.``

He shook his head in disapproval for ThunderClan's actions, sighing under his breath. ``Anyway,`` he meowed, coughing as if to break the tension he was feeling, ``Do you have any other questions before I introduce you to the scents of the other clans? We're going to patrol the borders!``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 27th, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:35 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Smokethorn hoped Bumblepaw had listened intently with an eagerness to learn, and he figured the younger tom did just that based off his expression of awe. He was especially convinced that his apprentice listened when Bumblepaw began to ask questions, questions about the topic at paw. Smokethorn prepared himself to answer each inquiry. He knew that intelligence was just as powerful as strength, which is why he intended to do more than physically train with the young tom. He planned to have training sessions where they would only sit down and talk about what Bumblepaw needed to learn, perhaps between the sessions where they would train long and hard.

``Yes, ShadowClan cats do occasionally eat rats and frogs, but rats carry diseases so they must be careful of what they eat. No, RiverClan cats cannot breathe underwater - they are not fish. I personally have never tasted fish, but it has a strong and stinking scent. SkyClan came from far away. They lived apart from the four other clans for ages, and came to join us at the end of the Evil Era. They were the ones who rid us of our evil leaders.`` Smokethorn remembered the Evil Era. It was harsh times. He was there when the evil leader of WindClan murdered a pawful of innocent clanmates just to state his authority. Among them were two elder lovers, a few newly-appointed warriors, and those who dared stand up to the leader who took on the suffix `night`. When SkyClan came to rid them of their evil leader, Smokethorn fought at the nursery entrance, fiercely turning away any heartless feline who tried to destroy the kit-filled den. He shuddered at the thought of the harsh moons.

Briefly pausing to recover from those haunting thoughts, Smokethorn cast a quick glance at Bumblepaw just to make sure the apprentice hadn't noticed his horrified trembling. He swiftly continued the lecture, though, to distract Bumblepaw from the break in his lesson. Smokethorn's gaze darkened considerably with hatred for the clan they were fighting with, ``ThunderClan did many things. The most noticeable thing they did was murder my friend, our former deputy, Shrikecall. He would've made a worthy leader one day, if he weren't as old as dirt,`` Smokethorn released an amused chuckle as he teased his deceased friend, but his expression darkened once again. ``They've stolen our prey too many times to count. They've blamed us for stealing their prey, for causing border scuffles and severely injuring their clanmates - even killing a few. They kidnapped Blazingstar's mother, too, and he had to gather a patrol to go fetch her.``

He shook his head in disapproval for ThunderClan's actions, sighing under his breath. ``Anyway,`` he meowed, coughing as if to break the tension he was feeling, ``Do you have any other questions before I introduce you to the scents of the other clans? We're going to patrol the borders!``
Deep intensity filled Bumblepaws wide eyes as he stared on at Smokethorn. His questions flying from his mouth and back to his mind with answers. The apprentice felt a sense of pride in himself. Something that wasn’t usually present in Bumblepaws life. His chest swelled as the questions flew from his mouth and back into his head with new facts to ponder over. He wondered why Thunderclan was acting so strange, after so many moons of peace. The tom, although loyal to Windclan hoped the two would reconcile soon. Maybe it was a misunderstanding? Bumblepaw shook his head the thoughts of a fight leaving him.

At the mention of a patrol Bumblepaw stopped thinking. Any questions he had escaped his mind. The idea of visiting the borders made him buzz with excitement. As long as the other clan cats stayed away. Bumblepaw shoved this new information deep into his brain where he’d find it later and contemplate over for hours. He loved learning, and Smokethorn was a great teacher. His mother, he was sure, would love to hear it. His siblings might even find the information interesting. Bumblepaw almost skipped with joy at the thought of bonding with his littermates. “Oh yes please!” Bumblepaw mewed politely his maw curling into a smile.

Trying to reign in his excitement Bumblepaw stood. He waited patiently for Smokethorn to decide where to go first. The young tom hoped they would go near Thunderclan at all though, despite the excitement. He sensed the dark aura that flooded Smokethorn when he thought about Shrikecall. It must’ve been hard for his mentor with all that loss in his life. Bumblepaw didn’t really have that kind of sacrifice and he hoped he never would. Despite being the underdog, his literates and parents were his closest friends. Bumblepaw almost wanted to cry for Smokethorn. He wondered how much sadness this cat had really endured. It made Bumblepaws chest swell. Any thought of doubt that plagued his head dissipated into oblivion. It was replaced with only the hope that Smokethorn would be proud of him. “Lets go!” Bumblepaw piped.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Closed Thread