Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2017, 04:53 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@BluBunnie
Bluetalon walked out of the territory, stopping as she looked at Onyxwhisper. "Where do you want to walk?" She asks. It was a chilly day, but walking would warm them. Bluetalon flicked her tail, unsheathing her claws into the earth and sheathing them back once more.
Old December 31st, 2017, 05:26 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw dipped her head and began to sweep dust off with her tail, it was an odd thing to do, but to spend time with Surgie-poo, it was a worth it. Not to fear Surgie-poo, you'll be my fierce warrior before you know it.
Surgestorm slowly gathered the mixture of scattered herbs, dust, and dirt into the middle of the den, creating a pile that he'd take care of once they had it all together. He just hoped it wouldn't be scattered back if the wind picked up and caused a draft. The tom hummed quietly under his breath, a tune that was known to be heard from him after all these moons.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 31st, 2017, 06:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip fell beside Obsidiansky as they raced up the hillside, both of them panting for the breath they had just put to use. She was sure this was the place Obsidiansky wanted to bring her, but even if it wasn't there was no way her tired paws would carry her beyond the hill that overlooked the territory. She pushed herself to climb the hill, muscles screaming in protest and lungs crying for air. The moment the words `we're here` slipped from between the dark-pelted tomcat's lips she dramatically - playfully - collapsed beside him and began gasping for air. The air that filled Fawnskip's lungs was sharp but nonetheless greatly appreciated. When she found she could decently breathe, she began to laugh lightly with amusement. What fun that was!

Throat dry and stinging from the freezing air, Fawnskip forced herself to tiredly bring herself into a seating position. Though the air froze her insides, she was warm and comfortable on the outside. Running had warmed her up, but it had also brought an aching sensation to her muscles. Sitting at Obsidiansky's side, she leaned against him ever-so slightly and observed the area. ``Oh, 'Sid, it's amazing!`` She looked over the open area, tilting her head back to gaze at the strip of faint stars above them. ``I know I won every single race we had today, and I think it's only fair that you're rewarded for having the best spots for us to race to.`` Fawnskip flashed him a teasing smile before she stretched her jaws wide in an exhausted yawn and let even more of her weight lean against Obsidiansky. She played off her actions by shivering as if she were cold and she only huddled against him for warmth.

After a brief moment of silence, Fawnskip murmured, ``I like you very much, Obsidiansky, I truly do.`` Whether or not that statement is true is unknown, even to Fawnskip herself. She knew she wanted the tom beside her to be one of her more successful targets, but she also wanted to consider him a friend. However, it was hard to make friends when they disapproved of when she did and that's why she always put her flirts first, because her friends and family cannot be trusted or relied on. She was very aware that saying what she said was quite risky, but Fawnskip was an extremely daring feline who was willing to put everything on the line.
The tom's eyes widened a little in surprise, but he gently wrapped his tail around Fawnskip as she nestled against him. Sagewhisker and Canineheart had never acted like this with him, this was something much different then he was used to. It was... good, if he dared to admit it. Like she was intoxicating him with her sweet words and her pretty looks and her personality, and Obsidiansky wondered if there was a way to have a future. He had almost been punishing himself for what had happened to Heatherbreeze - and perhaps it was time to stop. To let go of the past and move on to the future. He wasn't sure that he was ready to move on from the past that he was holding onto so tightly, but perhaps it wasn't a bad thing to let go of it. Maybe it would be a good thing to let go and move on.

Perhaps someday he would be really ready to let go and find a new future, but for now, he was going to try and think of what to do next. "I'm glad you like it," The dark tom mewed with a smile that looked like it could have melted even a stone-cold heart. Now that he felt more at ease, he was determined to have Fawnskip be a closer friend. She seemed like she was the type of cat who would stick with him. A friend that he would want to keep for a while. Her next words caught him off guard, and the tom flinched a little at hearing them. Calm down. This doesn't mean you have to move on right now. Obsidiansky tried to think of what to say, his mind racing furiously for just a few minutes. "I think pretty highly of you too," The feline mewed in a flustered manner.

Too bad he wasn't more confident and flirtatious in these situations. It would be so much easier if he were. That was the type of tom who normally ended up with she cats liking him. But Obsidiansky's romantic problems had started from friendship, so perhaps the type of cats he really liked were those who were willing to be patient with him. Patience was definitely key, even though he probably wasn't the most patient cat in the world either. "Sorry, I'm just... when someone says that, it kind of sets off a defense mechanism..." Either that or he would feign ignorance. But the fact that he wasn't moving away showed, deep down, that he really didn't mind. Maybe he was glad to have Fawnskip there. Maybe he was getting ready to let go of the past and have a future.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 31st, 2017, 07:29 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
A chuckle emanated from the she's maw. "Yes, that's what we call it. It's like freezing rain, just... puffy, I guess. And colder. It comes every leaf-bare." At the next question, she laughed louder, flicking an ear. "No, silly! Until the sun comes out, we're stuck with it. Keeps warriors on their feet, at least. Sit in the snow foe too long and you'll be frozen!" Of course, it was with a joking tone, not to be taken seriously.
Silentkit sighed a huge breath of relief. So it isn't a plot. Or is it? Is Ambercloud a betrayal in the making? Nah, she decided. It was too risky a move on her side, with an entire clan against her. She would be eliminated very soon. Silentkit shivered as a breeze drifted her way. "How long will it be before new-leaf?" Silentkit decided to focus on learning rather than guessing. "And what are some pros and cons of snow?"
Waffle.

Old December 31st, 2017, 07:49 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
Silentkit sighed a huge breath of relief. So it isn't a plot. Or is it? Is Ambercloud a betrayal in the making? Nah, she decided. It was too risky a move on her side, with an entire clan against her. She would be eliminated very soon. Silentkit shivered as a breeze drifted her way. "How long will it be before new-leaf?" Silentkit decided to focus on learning rather than guessing. "And what are some pros and cons of snow?"
"We've still got a long time before newleaf. A couple moons or so." The she-cat shook out her fur again. She grinned at the 'pros and cons' question before realizing it wasn't a joke. "..oh. I don't- I've never really thought about it."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 1st, 2018, 06:44 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
"We've still got a long time before newleaf. A couple moons or so." The she-cat shook out her fur again. She grinned at the 'pros and cons' question before realizing it wasn't a joke. "..oh. I don't- I've never really thought about it."
"Oh...," The kit began, slightly disappointed. "Well, what are you eating? Maybe the feathers, I think, could go to the nursery." Silentkit tried to sound innocent, but she just wanted it for her nest, so her mom and sister were more comfortable as, for some reason, milk started getting scarce. "I know a queen who might like that very much." Silentkit tried blinking and casually flicking her tail. That should work, right? I've seen other cats do that and it works wonders.
Waffle.

Old January 1st, 2018, 09:23 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"Oh...," The kit began, slightly disappointed. "Well, what are you eating? Maybe the feathers, I think, could go to the nursery." Silentkit tried to sound innocent, but she just wanted it for her nest, so her mom and sister were more comfortable as, for some reason, milk started getting scarce. "I know a queen who might like that very much." Silentkit tried blinking and casually flicking her tail. That should work, right? I've seen other cats do that and it works wonders.
Ambercloud sighed. “This is a sparrow, but actually, these feathers are for the elders, sorry." Cocking her head in an apology, she took another bite of the fresh-kill. "Though, if you'd like a bite, I'm all for it!" The warrior grinned again at the 4-moon-old. She is old enough, right? Yeah. Totally old enough.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; January 1st, 2018 at 09:24 AM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 09:45 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Dawnstorm walks into the clearing "And why is that Greypaw?"
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Confusion clouded Nightkits face. "Whats a fire? Did it eat your paw? Why would it do that?" she asked looking around the den in terror for a fire. She thought a fire was something that hid in thee shadows so she moved closer to her mother for protection.
Quailheart purred,” No fire here. It’s a bright orange, red, and yellow thing that’s hot, like the sun, but on the ground. It sort of did eat my paw. They are hot so they burn anything it touches until it’s gone.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm slowly gathered the mixture of scattered herbs, dust, and dirt into the middle of the den, creating a pile that he'd take care of once they had it all together. He just hoped it wouldn't be scattered back if the wind picked up and caused a draft. The tom hummed quietly under his breath, a tune that was known to be heard from him after all these moons.
She used her tail to keep sweeping more mixes of scatterd herbs, dust, and dirt into the middle of the room.” She smiled thinking about Surgestorm.s

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread