Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 09:01 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:59 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 08:56 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:37 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 08:29 AM

Old March 8th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle padded from the bushes and out into the bustling clearing. There were highly deadly cats roaming about and he unconsciously tucked his tail down and his fur lay close to his body. He wasn't used to being around so many cats, especially those that were trained to kill in a heartbeat and it made him antsy. "I see you have a strong community going here. May I ask what I'm supposed to do now?" he meowed quietly.
"Come, we csn talk to the commander later. Ill show you around. But be careful, Some cats are rude. "He said. He looked around for his sister.

A small blavk kit padded from the shadows. She had her ears flat and looked around. She saw the loner with Death and crawled back in the shadows.

Death saw thee kit.
"Thats Shadow. "
He said flicking his tail to his sister.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; March 8th, 2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:11 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
"Come, we csn talk to the commander later. Ill show you around. Butbcareful, Some cats are rude. "He said. He looked around for his sister.

A small blavk kit padded from the shadows. She had her ears flat and looked around. She saw the loner with Death and crawled back in the shadows.

Death saw thee kit.
"Thats Shadow. "
He said flicking his tail to his sister.
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle flicked his tail in a polite greeting towards Death's young sister. He then began to gaze around the clearing carefully observing each cat as they walked around. He saw the suspicious and sometimes looks they threw him. It was to be expected; he was just some strange loner they never saw before suddenly being given a tour of the camp so they had every right to be wary of him. "may I be so overt as to know if your Commander will ask of my motives for wishing to join your group?"He asked humbly. He had no wish to suppose anything of the commander but he was curious as to what they may ask about him.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle flicked his tail in a polite greeting towards Death's young sister. He then began to gaze around the clearing carefully observing each cat as they walked around. He saw the suspicious and sometimes looks they threw him. It was to be expected; he was just some strange loner they never saw before suddenly being given a tour of the camp so they had every right to be wary of him. "may I be so overt as to know if your Commander will ask of my motives for wishing to join your group?"He asked humbly. He had no wish to suppose anything of the commander but he was curious as to what they may ask about him.
"Of course! But you look hungry. Go get food. Our commander wont be happy seeing an unfed visitor in his den." He said. He grabbed a rabbit and gave it to him.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
"Of course! But you look hungry. Go get food. Our commander wont be happy seeing an unfed visitor in his den." He said. He grabbed a rabbit and gave it to him.
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle was a little taken aback by the blatant display of hospitality but his hollow belly quickly protested to just eat already. So with a deep bow of his head and a quick thank you, he hunched down to eat. He ate voraciously and quickly realized just how starving he had been. He hadn't eaten this well in weeks and reminded himself to greatly thank Death and the Commander for their group's hospitality. After he had quickly gobbled up the rabbit he licked his paws and cleaned his face with them before sitting down with a happy sigh. "I must repay you for your hospitality and give my thanks to your Commander for his amazing hunters at catching a rabbit such as this one in such a scarce leaf-bare" he purred gratefully.
A bitter winter breeze ruffled his thin fur and he shivered slightly while wrapping his tail around himself to stave off the cold. He breathed puffs of steam into the chilly air and fluffed out his outer coat as much as possible.

Charrie Site
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle was a little taken aback by the blatant display of hospitality but his hollow belly quickly protested to just eat already. So with a deep bow of his head and a quick thank you, he hunched down to eat. He ate voraciously and quickly realized just how starving he had been. He hadn't eaten this well in weeks and reminded himself to greatly thank Death and the Commander for their group's hospitality. After he had quickly gobbled up the rabbit he licked his paws and cleaned his face with them before sitting down with a happy sigh. "I must repay you for your hospitality and give my thanks to your Commander for his amazing hunters at catching a rabbit such as this one in such a scarce leaf-bare" he purred gratefully.
A bitter winter breeze ruffled his thin fur and he shivered slightly while wrapping his tail around himself to stave off the cold. He breathed puffs of steam into the chilly air and fluffed out his outer coat as much as possible.

Death looked at the shivering cat. "You look cold. Here." He sat next to him and put his tail around the tom. He moved leaves and braken to put around him. He then called to a grey she cat. She came up. "Can u keep him warm? Im gettin moss and braken for him." he purred. He padded away
"Hi. . .Im Featherwing. But they call me Feather. I used to be a Thunderclan cat. I came here because my son and mate were here. Now their not. . " She flattened her ears. "Anyways, I hope you find great friends! Also, ill be in the nursery for a few moons. Maybe more. Im going to be kitting soon. On my way, i bumped into a kittypet. We became mates, then he left. Im. . kinda bad with love. "she said. Her eyes darkened. "Sorry. It happehes alot . . I get off topic. Anyways. . "She wrapped her fluffy tail around him. "It was good to know you."She purred.
Death came back with moss and braken. He made a nest in a sheltered spot and padded over. "You have a comfy bed. You shpuld rest to. You need to be away for hunting later." He purred

Last edited by Deerlie; March 8th, 2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Death looked at the shivering cat. "You look cold. Here." He sat next to him and put his tail around the tom. He moved leaves and braken to put around him. He then called to a grey she cat. She came up. "Can u keep him warm? Im gettin moss and braken for him." he purred. He padded away
"Hi. . .Im Featherwing. But they call me Feather. I used to be a Thunderclan cat. I came here because my son and mate were here. Now their not. . " She flattened her ears. "Anyways, I hope you find great friends! Also, ill be in the nursery for a few moons. Maybe more. Im going to be kitting soon. On my way, i bumped into a kittypet. We became mates, then he left. Im. . kinda bad with love. "she said. Her eyes darkened. "Sorry. It happehes alot . . I get off topic. Anyways. . "She wrapped her fluffy tail around him. "It was good to know you."She purred.
Death came back with moss and braken. He made a nest in a sheltered spot and padded over. "You have a comfy bed. You shpuld rest to. You need to be away for hunting later." He purred
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle settled into the warm nest and purred gratefully as warmth began to seep back into his numb body. "I will gladly take your advice, and thank you again for being so kind" he purred tiredly. He curled up into a protective ball and fell into a light slumber.
(should we time skip a bit and have me awake and up?)

Charrie Site

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 8th, 2017 at 03:54 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 04:36 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle settled into the warm nest and purred gratefully as warmth began to seep back into his numb body. "I will gladly take your advice, and thank you again for being so kind" he purred tiredly. He curled up into a protective ball and fell into a light slumber.
(should we time skip a bit and have me awake and up?)
sure)

Old March 8th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Hit love right back..

but i gtg. . )

Old March 8th, 2017, 06:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[@mony]
[first post in the dusk syndicate! it was about time.]

Belladonna yawned, staring out into the midst of the clearing. Everything was just so boring today! The only action she had had was a while ago, when she led Chickpea to the Syndicate, and she didn't even put up a fight. What a waste, she thought. I would've loved to see her tactics. The white she-cat hummed, wondering where her old acquaintance had run off to. Chickpea was an interesting and admittedly sweet cat, someone who wouldn't fare well in the Dusk Syndicate. Bella only hoped that she would be able to do interact with her once before she got tainted by the evil of the cats in this place. Not that she wasn't evil herself—she definitely had a rotten heart, but that didn't mean she disliked all nice cats! She couldn't help herself when it came to innocent, kind cats; their terror was greater than any dark cat once they realized that Belladonna had ensnared them in her trap. Oh, that was simply her most favorite game of all-time! Just thinking about it made her excited. She definitely needed to go out and recruit some more cats to "befriend." Ah, but all this thinking about outsiders made her hungry. Standing up as slow as possible, she leaned down and stretched her front legs out, tail flicking up in the air. Bella glanced over at the entrance, but chose not to walk over it just yet. Maybe, if she waited long enough, someone would come and release her from this terrible boredom. It was very unlikely, but hey, everything was worth a shot.
Onyx padded in, seemingly happy, bouncy. He was hoping to find Rook, so he could pick on him and mess with him but he didn't seem to be around. So he closed his eyes and rounded his tail and when he opened his eyes and saw Belladonna. Smiling, he padded to her and smiled. "Hello, beautiful." he purred. He was flirtatious, yes, and many mollies didn't mind, except for Lilith of course. He sat in front of her and swept his tail around. "I'm surprised you can keep it so clean! What is your secret?" he asked, sounding thrilled about his question. "I might just tell Lilith." he laughed.
Old March 8th, 2017, 08:23 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Onyx padded in, seemingly happy, bouncy. He was hoping to find Rook, so he could pick on him and mess with him but he didn't seem to be around. So he closed his eyes and rounded his tail and when he opened his eyes and saw Belladonna. Smiling, he padded to her and smiled. "Hello, beautiful." he purred. He was flirtatious, yes, and many mollies didn't mind, except for Lilith of course. He sat in front of her and swept his tail around. "I'm surprised you can keep it so clean! What is your secret?" he asked, sounding thrilled about his question. "I might just tell Lilith." he laughed.
[she still acts as though onyx would be trying to take over the clans, as she hss not yet realized that he's changed]

Belladonna was about to make her way out of the camp, thinking that nobody would come to interact with her, but she was pleasantly surprised when she saw Onyx approaching. "Why, hello there, Onyx," she meowed, purring in reply. She was, as most cats were, a little fearful of the dark tom, but respect and admiration clouded her mind. She loved comments about her appearance, and Onyx commented about just that. How wonderful! Bella sat back down on her haunches, an amicable expression gracing her face. "Ah, it's no big deal; it really just stays clean by itself!" she chuckled. "I just groom it regularly, something many cats in the Syndicate fail to do," Bell added with a light laugh. She glanced up at the tom, gazing into his eyes for half a second before looking elsewhere. She was not fond of looking cats in the eyes for too long, as they would always be able to find out your deepest secrets through them. "Anyway, did you wish to talk about something?" inquired the white molly, not even realizing that she was secretly hoping that he wanted her to carry out a task for him or something of the like. She was desperate for something to do, in all honesty.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 9th, 2017 at 07:39 AM.