Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
@littleChristmasdragon @xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw sighed. Looks like she hadn't overslept. She was about to ask more questions when she heard the commotion outside.
"What's going on ? ..." She asked to no one in particular, and dashed out of the den, seeing the stranger that had just arrived in the camp.

She also smelled new scents from Lightningscale. Had he met more new cats ? Why did she have to be asleep when newcomers arrived ?!

-

"Alright then, let's get going. These herbs aren't going to collect themselves."He got out of his den and watched what was going on with a slight disinterest. It wasn't his job to greet new cats, though he did flick his tail at the newcomers, but focused on getting out of camp, making sure Ravenpaw stayed close, making a list of all the herbs they should find, prioritizing some over others. "Comfrey roots." He mumbled. "We ought to find some comfrey roots."
Ravenpaw paused,” Comfrey root? I haven’t heard of that...” she meowed as she followed Swiftowl out of camp forcing herself to ignore her excitement of leaving camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:55 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

He still didn’t like that fact. “It’d feel like stealing to me...” the tom wavered. Don’t be such a kittypet!! he yelled to himself.
he nods “ like I said don’t worry they already see me as part of the clan. They’ll see you one as well “
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:08 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ravenpaw paused,” Comfrey root? I haven’t heard of that...” she meowed as she followed Swiftowl out of camp forcing herself to ignore her excitement of leaving camp.
"Oh, it's an herb I particularly like. It always works wonders on stiff joints. And on injuries. It's also fairly easy to use, like Marigold, you just have to make a poultice out of it." The old tom explained, a spark of passion flashing in his eyes as he made show of his knowlegde. "To find some we'll need to find grassy places, preferably next to some kind of water source ..." He trailed off, looking around and perking his ears to try and find the gurgle of water. He heard it faintly, though maybe it was closer than he thought. His hearing had diminished a bit over the years, though he'd never admit it to himself. Before he had encountered the clan, he had seen a river coursing through what he assumed was also part of their territory.
With a flick of his tail he indicated which way he was going, and continued on. "Come to think of it, we could also fetch some stinging nettle if we happen to come across some of it ...oh, and tansy ... some thyme could be useful too ..." The Medicine Cat kept rambling on, not even watching to see if Ravenpaw was listening to him or not, though a part of him was sure that she was listening.

Last edited by PeaFlower; December 13th, 2017 at 08:09 AM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:12 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
name: Cosmic (Cosmicsight) / Wing (Wingstep)
looks: A black cat with a silver snout, he has black wings, a pink nose, and neon green eyes / Silver with gray wings, the wings have a black tint, she has ocean blue eyes, and a black nose.
dislikes: foxes, being bored/being bored, being safe
mate: both open
kits: open!
littermate: open!!!!!
personality: Fun, goofy, silly / adventurous, daring
enemys: open!
accterped

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
"Oh, it's an herb I particularly like. It always works wonders on stiff joints. And on injuries. It's also fairly easy to use, like Marigold, you just have to make a poultice out of it." The old tom explained, a spark of passion flashing in his eyes as he made show of his knowlegde. "To find some we'll need to find grassy places, preferably next to some kind of water source ..." He trailed off, looking around and perking his ears to try and find the gurgle of water. He heard it faintly, though maybe it was closer than he thought. His hearing had diminished a bit over the years, though he'd never admit it to himself. Before he had encountered the clan, he had seen a river coursing through what he assumed was also part of their territory.
With a flick of his tail he indicated which way he was going, and continued on. "Come to think of it, we could also fetch some stinging nettle if we happen to come across some of it ...oh, and tansy ... some thyme could be useful too ..." The Medicine Cat kept rambling on, not even watching to see if Ravenpaw was listening to him or not, though a part of him was sure that she was listening.
Ravenpaw nodded He’s the only elder. Right, don’t forget this herb. she paused,” Sting nettle? I haven’t heard of that...or thyme. Sorry- I was self-taught from the stash of herbs left behind in the den.” She meowed appologetically.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
he nods “ like I said don’t worry they already see me as part of the clan. They’ll see you one as well “
He sighed but he wasn’t going to give in. “Well, I a man worrying!” He exclaimed.
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:15 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Trappedpaw dashed out of the den following Magpiepaw.
-
Cosmic was hunting, he lifted himself in the air and saw his prey, he stood on a few branches, and quietly leaped on to the rabbit and killed it.
-
Wing was scouting the area. She saw what looked to be a clan! She gasped. "Cosmic!'' she called softly.
-
Cosmic flew up to Wing and gasped. 'woah..' he thought to himself. He flew to it and went really low in the bushes. He saw cats everywhere. He quickly retreated to the forest.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Trappedpaw dashed out of the den following Magpiepaw.
-
Cosmic was hunting, he lifted himself in the air and saw his prey, he stood on a few branches, and quietly leaped on to the rabbit and killed it.
-
Wing was scouting the area. She saw what looked to be a clan! She gasped. "Cosmic!'' she called softly.
-
Cosmic flew up to Wing and gasped. 'woah..' he thought to himself. He flew to it and went really low in the bushes. He saw cats everywhere. He quickly retreated to the forest.
Quote:
@littleChristmasdragon @xYx_Void_xYx

Magpiepaw sighed. Looks like she hadn't overslept. She was about to ask more questions when she heard the commotion outside.
"What's going on ? ..." She asked to no one in particular, and dashed out of the den, seeing the stranger that had just arrived in the camp.

She also smelled new scents from Lightningscale. Had he met more new cats ? Why did she have to be asleep when newcomers arrived ?!

-

"Alright then, let's get going. These herbs aren't going to collect themselves."He got out of his den and watched what was going on with a slight disinterest. It wasn't his job to greet new cats, though he did flick his tail at the newcomers, but focused on getting out of camp, making sure Ravenpaw stayed close, and making a list of all the herbs they should find, prioritizing some over others. "Comfrey roots." He mumbled. "We ought to find some comfrey roots."
Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Thanks! }

"So, they have good senses..." Killa meowed.
"Yes, now prove your strength or in this case stealth." Deadly mumbled in her ear.
"What about you? Scrawny wing..." She'd do a quiet laugh.
Deadly rolled his eyes. "I'll catch mountains of prey to prove my strength."
"Fine...but after this you owe me a bone." The she smirked.
The black and white she then vanished into the shadows, she ran from bush to bush creating no sound. It was only the matter of time till the wind will uncover her scent, so she had to make this quick. Killa made giggles from every single direction, confusing the new cats that she saw. But her games and tricks were over since the wind came and revealed her scent, she jumped down from the tree appearing in front of the tom.
"Hello." Killa smiled, flickering her tail in a welcoming way.
'Oh Deadly you'd better be back here soon.' She'd wonder.
Deadly took grasped the rabbit with his long sharp claws, the rabbit struggled to escape. But ever movement it made the toms claws sank deeper into it's juicy flesh. Soon it gave up and he delivered a quickly bite to the neck, after he returned to his pile of prey.
'Hm, don't wanna approach the leader with blood stained claws now do I?" His thoughts were wise.
He'd lick the blood that was from the animals that he killed. The sweet taste of blood made his hunger come back to him, it also made his mouth water. The red eye'd tom scooped up his pile with his mouth and the rest with his paws, he'd levitated himself up. Then flew his way back to the camp, and rested on the tree remaining hidden for now, he'd overheard some questions that the cats were posing his sister.
One of them was: "What are you doing here?" The tom growled.
dragonstar looked at the rouge in front of her "im dragonstar leader of dragonclan,what brings you here?"she said.
lightningscale was thinking on how to get to the other cats flyingsprit and caolfur were in the warrior den @Okapi @Swiftheart ,tinykit and ebonykit were in the nuresy which was behide the rouge. @CinnamoncCookie; @Mad-Hatter ,swiftowl and ravenkit must be getting herbs, @PeaFlower,and magpiepaw and trappedpaw are...behide the rouge(the app den is next to the nuresy) @Redwood Sienna they were next to the app. den behide the rouge!he tried motioning with his tail to stay there and be ready the attack.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:19 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Cosmic flew above the clan, he saw one cat in particular that looked interesting. He hovered there out of sight.
-
Wing flew over to Cosmic and hit his wings randomly.
-
Cosmic lost control and plummeted down, he regained control, and started hovering before he hit the ground. But he was there in front of a lot of cats.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

dragonstar looked at the rouge in front of her "im dragonstar leader of dragonclan,what brings you here?"she said.
lightningscale was thinking on how to get to the other cats flyingsprit and caolfur were in the warrior den @Okapi @Swiftheart ,tinykit and ebonykit were in the nuresy which was behide the rouge. @CinnamoncCookie; @Mad-Hatter ,swiftowl and ravenkit must be getting herbs, @PeaFlower,and magpiepaw and trappedpaw are...behide the rouge(the app den is next to the nuresy) @Redwood Sienna they were next to the app. den behide the rouge!he tried motioning with his tail to stay there and be ready the attack.

"I'm Killa..." She'd huff.
The she looked at the tom seeing he was in a attack position, he could pounce and slash her throat any second now. A half smirk reveled a fang from her mouth, she knew that if she made a signal movement towards the leader. The tom would call his cats at his disposal and kill her or either injure her somehow.
"I'm here to join your clan..." Her tone of voice was low and dark like.