Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2017, 07:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
It wasn't his day,Mudpaw had decided. He decided that the memories of Redpaw would flood his brain and probably consume him. At the mention of his mentor it didn't make him feel any better,so in a quick motion he twisted his body,digging his claws in the dirt the do so and release himself from his mentors grasp with a huff. He whipped around to face him,his tail slightly lashing. His eyes were still in slits,as he huffed out bits of air which could be seen in the leaf-bare weather,"She taught me mainly hunting moves and some combat moves. I'm more skilled at hunting if I were to be honest." his voice was not rude but it was curt and short. he remained calm,though it felt as if he were having a hard time doing so. He wanted to just run away and go to his soft nest..Redpaws nest was still next to his,though he never used it often due to how often they shared a nest. He needed,no,wanted to stop thinking about his past friend,but it was hard after his death was so recent.
The gray warrior grinned once his head stopped spinning, so far he believed that they were off to a good start, he went to go congratulate his apprentice, but stopped dead in his tracks, the sad, depressed, lonesome, look on Mudpaws face seemed to kick him in the stomach, it hurt him to see his apprentice like this. The warrior decided that this had gone on for too long, he lashed his tail and huffed "Now listen here boy, there's s'mthen on yer mind, now there's two things you could do about it. One, you could let it consume yer very soul, which would not only hurt you, but would hurt the one you've lost. I don't believe that, if they did, die, or left, that they wanted to hurt you. Or n'mber two, you could talk to me about it, I may not look smart or anything like that, it I can tell you a think er two. Which will it be?" he questioned, his sky blue orbs shone with worry, pure worry, although he had just met the lad, he already thought of him as his son, his and Juniperlights child. Grief and sadness struck Sleepingcloud in the heart as he thought of his mate, he missed the other Tom dearly and wished that he would be found soon, since the day that his mate had disappeared, it's never been the same, and everyone else around cam thought so as well, so instead of trying to talk to the poor Tom about it, they gave him apprentice to try and distract his woes, but it didn't work. He pushed the thoughts away and turned his full attention back onto his apprentice, it wasn't the time for him to be thinking about his past, he had to make sure Mudpaw didn't mess up his future.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 1st, 2017, 08:03 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight gave a small nod, straightening himself up a little more. His pale blue hues calmly looked at his friend again, happy that the feline hadn't taken the suggestion the wrong way. The way he figured Caramelblood would. The calico continued to listen before letting his tail begin to swish across the ground once more. "The clan is already soft. It's like the leaders never existed," he sighed a little before rising to his paws. The pawsteps of cats walking to and fro was starting to freak him out a little bit. He didn't want anyone to know anything just yet. "Shall we go for a walk?" he asked calmly, giving his head a little tilt.
[short, but I wanted to start them on TC/WC border. So Hiddentalons thing isn't delayed. Thrush can witness it cx]
(oh yeah hah)

Caramelblood nodded softly, standing to their paws as his tail swished. The mostly-cream cat let their eyes narrow for a moment as he stared out from behind the warrior's den before looking back at his friend. "Let's head out..." they stated quietly, deciding to make their voice a bit softer as he was going to head out into the open sight of the clan that thought he was a softie like them.
Old March 1st, 2017, 08:06 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The gray warrior grinned once his head stopped spinning, so far he believed that they were off to a good start, he went to go congratulate his apprentice, but stopped dead in his tracks, the sad, depressed, lonesome, look on Mudpaws face seemed to kick him in the stomach, it hurt him to see his apprentice like this. The warrior decided that this had gone on for too long, he lashed his tail and huffed "Now listen here boy, there's s'mthen on yer mind, now there's two things you could do about it. One, you could let it consume yer very soul, which would not only hurt you, but would hurt the one you've lost. I don't believe that, if they did, die, or left, that they wanted to hurt you. Or n'mber two, you could talk to me about it, I may not look smart or anything like that, it I can tell you a think er two. Which will it be?" he questioned, his sky blue orbs shone with worry, pure worry, although he had just met the lad, he already thought of him as his son, his and Juniperlights child. Grief and sadness struck Sleepingcloud in the heart as he thought of his mate, he missed the other Tom dearly and wished that he would be found soon, since the day that his mate had disappeared, it's never been the same, and everyone else around cam thought so as well, so instead of trying to talk to the poor Tom about it, they gave him apprentice to try and distract his woes, but it didn't work. He pushed the thoughts away and turned his full attention back onto his apprentice, it wasn't the time for him to be thinking about his past, he had to make sure Mudpaw didn't mess up his future.
His expression didn't change. Wide yellow eyes still in slits,brows furrowed. His breaths were coming out shaking now as he stared at him in silence for a moment. Water formed on the edges of his eyes though the tears didn't fall-he was trying not to break. "Y-you don't know me. You don't know him," he was trying to keep his voice stern though is quivered. His fierce expression didn't alter,he didn't snarl. No matter how many emotions ran through him he didn't want to show disrespect as his mentor had done nothing wrong. "R-Redpaw," god it was hard to even say his name,"he's gone and it's all my fault." ah,the root of the problem. He felt guilty,he wasn't there for his friend had needed him. He wasn't there to save his life,he wasn't there when Redpaw had fought of a warrior on his own and drowned in a river. He couldn't even drink from that river or go by that certain border anymore. he wasn't there to save him and catch him when he fell when he always promised he'd be there. He didn't tell him he loved him. He wouldn't be able to get his warrior name with him,or go on patrols with the tom he missed so much. It was all gone because of him. He decided he was to busy with apprentice duties to pay attention to him during the Era and because of that he wasn't there. He could be alive. He wanted to move on,he really did. He wanted to feel as if Redpaw was having a grand ol' time in Starclan right now and running through the trees and catching after rabbits even though he was clumsy. He hoped he was okay,he hoped that the tom would find it in his heart to forgive him for not being there. That's all he wanted-he just wanted a chance to say goodbye to him but he was taken away before he could have the chance. He felt guilty.
Old March 1st, 2017, 10:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@fenic!
The large figure emerged over the moorland. The overly large Savannah trudged, his paws dragging. Coming back here was bringing back so many memories, both good and bad. The last time he had stepped across these fields, he was on a run to save his family. He had done this too him, and it was all because of Skyclan that he had to do it. The retched Skyclan had torn his kingdom, his throne, his leadership. Now, he was the only leader left, and he knew he was taking a huge risk to be here. The last time he had set paw here, it was to leave his kingdom. The kingdom that had taken him moons to build, had crumbled in a matter of moments. He had been foolish to think he was invincible, but that in itself was not the entire way he saw himself. He felt more as if, he thought he was prepared, when in reality he wasn't. He knew defeat was a possibility, and any cat who believed differently would have a very low chance of succeeding in life. He knew defeat, and had tasted its fowl twinge before. It was what he hoped against. Defeat was what he thought he and his followers were enough to handle, but he was wrong, and his cats had fallen away like waves on the shore. But he was back here now, wanting to know how well Dapplestar was doing, and if she had taken his advice in getting a deputy and to stop living in the past.

Forest padded along, slowly behind her father, letting him lead her along the unfamiliar path. Her paws fell into place, coming no where close to taking the long strides of her father. It had been several moons since she had last been here, and her life away from this place had been so much different. In the Syndicate, there was fighting, killing, brutality. She had often found herself wondering if she could even handle it in the first place. Her life in the syndicate had been much harder than she originally expected, but she also knew that her life was not here. She had no friends here, and the inky relative she had was her uncle, whom she had never met or talked to; her grandfather, Mimbkenose, who she had seen rarely; and her sister, Brindlekit, who was most likely, Brindlepaw now. But nine of them did she trust well enough to live with. She couldn't have a life here, she didn't want a life here. The only reason she was here, was because she saw an opportunity to be with her father, and at least try to gain more respect from him.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 1st, 2017, 10:35 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@fenic!
The large figure emerged over the moorland. The overly large Savannah trudged, his paws dragging. Coming back here was bringing back so many memories, both good and bad. The last time he had stepped across these fields, he was on a run to save his family. He had done this too him, and it was all because of Skyclan that he had to do it. The retched Skyclan had torn his kingdom, his throne, his leadership. Now, he was the only leader left, and he knew he was taking a huge risk to be here. The last time he had set paw here, it was to leave his kingdom. The kingdom that had taken him moons to build, had crumbled in a matter of moments. He had been foolish to think he was invincible, but that in itself was not the entire way he saw himself. He felt more as if, he thought he was prepared, when in reality he wasn't. He knew defeat was a possibility, and any cat who believed differently would have a very low chance of succeeding in life. He knew defeat, and had tasted its fowl twinge before. It was what he hoped against. Defeat was what he thought he and his followers were enough to handle, but he was wrong, and his cats had fallen away like waves on the shore. But he was back here now, wanting to know how well Dapplestar was doing, and if she had taken his advice in getting a deputy and to stop living in the past.

Forest padded along, slowly behind her father, letting him lead her along the unfamiliar path. Her paws fell into place, coming no where close to taking the long strides of her father. It had been several moons since she had last been here, and her life away from this place had been so much different. In the Syndicate, there was fighting, killing, brutality. She had often found herself wondering if she could even handle it in the first place. Her life in the syndicate had been much harder than she originally expected, but she also knew that her life was not here. She had no friends here, and the inky relative she had was her uncle, whom she had never met or talked to; her grandfather, Mimbkenose, who she had seen rarely; and her sister, Brindlekit, who was most likely, Brindlepaw now. But nine of them did she trust well enough to live with. She couldn't have a life here, she didn't want a life here. The only reason she was here, was because she saw an opportunity to be with her father, and at least try to gain more respect from him.

Brindlepaw didn't seem to make many friends within Windclan. Surely, it wasn't as if everybody avoided her, or if she was called names, but there were things which haunted the apprentice that kept her from trying toreach out to others. Try as she could, the molly still couldn't forget the faces of the cats her parents had killed- the screams of their family, their loved ones. She saw those faces every day, whether they were alive or not- they were in her head, and they hurt. She'd been assigned a mentor, Alderscreech, but the two never seemed to train together- it was usually just her by herself, exploring the territory the best she could when it was only one cat. Stepping through the tall grasses of the moors, this was the one place she really felt comfortable- there were no other cats who gave her nightmares, nothing but fresh air and the wide sky. Her paws sunk into the softer ground as she stepped through, smiling as she breathed in the scent of heather- but as she scented the air, something else alerted her- the smell of another cat. I'm not alone- and they don't smell like Windclan cats, either.
Old March 1st, 2017, 10:51 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

Brindlepaw didn't seem to make many friends within Windclan. Surely, it wasn't as if everybody avoided her, or if she was called names, but there were things which haunted the apprentice that kept her from trying toreach out to others. Try as she could, the molly still couldn't forget the faces of the cats her parents had killed- the screams of their family, their loved ones. She saw those faces every day, whether they were alive or not- they were in her head, and they hurt. She'd been assigned a mentor, Alderscreech, but the two never seemed to train together- it was usually just her by herself, exploring the territory the best she could when it was only one cat. Stepping through the tall grasses of the moors, this was the one place she really felt comfortable- there were no other cats who gave her nightmares, nothing but fresh air and the wide sky. Her paws sunk into the softer ground as she stepped through, smiling as she breathed in the scent of heather- but as she scented the air, something else alerted her- the smell of another cat. I'm not alone- and they don't smell like Windclan cats, either.
Singe was minding his own business, and making sure Forest was with him still. He felt a slight bit sorry for her, knowing that it was most likely hard keeping up. But he was impressed, she had said nothing in complaint the entire trek. It was a long journey, he knew. And the last time she had been in that journey was when he had carried her and her sibling to their new life that lay far from these moors. With a quick glance back, he noticed her sides heaving. Her black pelt, more similar to her mother than his, had to be making her hotter in the sun. Even though it was still leafbare, didn't mean that heat still came through the cold. He suddenly spotted movement on the moors ahead, and he halted in alarm. He erected his half sized tail, signaling for his daughter to stop as well. Silently he flicked his large black eats in the direction of the scent. He acknowledge d the slight nod the small black she cat had given him, and they crouched. Getting caught could not be an option. As much as he didn't want to, it was either kill the cat if they saw him and a Forest, or escape unnoticed. He didn't exactly want Windlcna going on a cat hunt for him because there had been his scent all over the body. He didn't need that in the least. Sighing, he tried to think up a new plan. He scanned the territory, which he still knew like the back of his paw, and located a nearby gorse bush. "Forest, get to that bush over there and wait for me. I'll distract the cat." He hissed quietly. Forest though responded negatively. "No, you're more wanted here than I am. And plus,mshe would really recognize me? You go, I'll get the cat. Remember? I have Broken training me." She said lifting a paw to indicate the raw skin that was still healing after her first training session. Reluctantly, Singe obliged and dashed for the bush while Forest headed the opposite direction.

She was careful where she placed her paws, and only made sound when she wanted too. She circled around, heading away from the bush that concealed her father. She knew this was a great way at proving her worthiness. She had to impress him. Maybe she could take a swipe at the cat? No, that would only make him see her as foolish and unnecessary. And that definitely was not what she was aiming for. She she padded on, she checked the wind, something Broken had also taught her. She smelled now the scent of the cat, but only faintly. She circled and had gotten almost half way around from the gorse bush, when she got too close to a rabbits den. The rabbit, in panic, dashed away from its burrow and almost straight for the dark figure they were avoiding. She hissed in frustration, knowing that she had just screwed things up royally.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:00 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Singe was minding his own business, and making sure Forest was with him still. He felt a slight bit sorry for her, knowing that it was most likely hard keeping up. But he was impressed, she had said nothing in complaint the entire trek. It was a long journey, he knew. And the last time she had been in that journey was when he had carried her and her sibling to their new life that lay far from these moors. With a quick glance back, he noticed her sides heaving. Her black pelt, more similar to her mother than his, had to be making her hotter in the sun. Even though it was still leafbare, didn't mean that heat still came through the cold. He suddenly spotted movement on the moors ahead, and he halted in alarm. He erected his half sized tail, signaling for his daughter to stop as well. Silently he flicked his large black eats in the direction of the scent. He acknowledge d the slight nod the small black she cat had given him, and they crouched. Getting caught could not be an option. As much as he didn't want to, it was either kill the cat if they saw him and a Forest, or escape unnoticed. He didn't exactly want Windlcna going on a cat hunt for him because there had been his scent all over the body. He didn't need that in the least. Sighing, he tried to think up a new plan. He scanned the territory, which he still knew like the back of his paw, and located a nearby gorse bush. "Forest, get to that bush over there and wait for me. I'll distract the cat." He hissed quietly. Forest though responded negatively. "No, you're more wanted here than I am. And plus,mshe would really recognize me? You go, I'll get the cat. Remember? I have Broken training me." She said lifting a paw to indicate the raw skin that was still healing after her first training session. Reluctantly, Singe obliged and dashed for the bush while Forest headed the opposite direction.

She was careful where she placed her paws, and only made sound when she wanted too. She circled around, heading away from the bush that concealed her father. She knew this was a great way at proving her worthiness. She had to impress him. Maybe she could take a swipe at the cat? No, that would only make him see her as foolish and unnecessary. And that definitely was not what she was aiming for. She she padded on, she checked the wind, something Broken had also taught her. She smelled now the scent of the cat, but only faintly. She circled and had gotten almost half way around from the gorse bush, when she got too close to a rabbits den. The rabbit, in panic, dashed away from its burrow and almost straight for the dark figure they were avoiding. She hissed in frustration, knowing that she had just screwed things up royally.
Panicking as she smelled something she'd never dealt with before, Brindlepaw looked through her surroundings carefully, ears perked up in caution. Her eyes were widened as she tried to pick up the slightest scent in the moors, checking to see if anybody there was dangerous- but there was no scent of blood in the area, just this stranger she didn't know. "...Whoever's there, come out and f-fight me!" Brindlepaw stammered, obviously nervous. This would mark her first confrontation with a non-Windclan cat, and she was never properly trained on handling it. However, after clearing out the area with her own eyesight, everything seemed hopeless- until a rabbit came crashing towards her, almost running into the apprentice before dashing away from her as well. Following the animal's path feverishly, Brindlepaw grasped a smaller figure in her eyesight, somebody who looked just about her age, though she couldn't completely make out their pelt with the mere image she'd been given. "Hey, y-you! Get back here!" She yelped, bounding towards the strange cat with her eyes narrowed- focus on them like they're a piece of prey, don't let them scare you... be brave, Brindlepaw.
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Panicking as she smelled something she'd never dealt with before, Brindlepaw looked through her surroundings carefully, ears perked up in caution. Her eyes were widened as she tried to pick up the slightest scent in the moors, checking to see if anybody there was dangerous- but there was no scent of blood in the area, just this stranger she didn't know. "...Whoever's there, come out and f-fight me!" Brindlepaw stammered, obviously nervous. This would mark her first confrontation with a non-Windclan cat, and she was never properly trained on handling it. However, after clearing out the area with her own eyesight, everything seemed hopeless- until a rabbit came crashing towards her, almost running into the apprentice before dashing away from her as well. Following the animal's path feverishly, Brindlepaw grasped a smaller figure in her eyesight, somebody who looked just about her age, though she couldn't completely make out their pelt with the mere image she'd been given. "Hey, y-you! Get back here!" She yelped, bounding towards the strange cat with her eyes narrowed- focus on them like they're a piece of prey, don't let them scare you... be brave, Brindlepaw.
Forest froze as she watched. The silent, horrifying moment when the rabbit nearly ran smack into the cat, that was the moment when her stomach dropped and felt as though it were filled with stones. She shook away the fear as she watched the figure come towards her. She was going to have to fight. There was no where to run now, and no way of escape without being seen. Besides, she could look like a coward in front of Singe. She fluffed her black PE,t out, it's thin tan stripes becoming broader. She unsheathed her claws and bared her teeth. She narrowed her pale green eyes and moved forwards. She thought about some strategies that she could use, but the only real one she had been taught was the killing blow. Ambushing. That seemed like a good way to cause confusion and painc. With a confident nod, to reassure herself, her bolted forwards straight for the cat. As she neared, she watched as the figure gained more recognizable features. Finally as she was about a tree length away, she noticed who the cat was. It was none other than her sister, Brindlepaw. She was rooted to the spot, her moth hanging open in astonishment. "B-Brindlekit?" She could figure out if she was trying to be angry at her, or just relieved to see her sister again.

Singe at this point heard the call, and thought if it was calling to him, or Forest. Horrified he watched the rabbit bolt across the moor, straight for the cat. As he turned his cold yellow gaze to the point where the rabbit first appeared, he saw the tiny black pelt of Forest. Sighing, he bunched his muscles and prepared himself to leap down to the rescue. Astonishingly though, Forest seemed to be doing well. Not running away, which was good, it left your rear open for attack. But then, she seemed to be doing good until she just...stopped. He could see no reasoning why she stopped, but knew it couldn't be good. Maybe she was just clamming up because she didn't want to fight. Maybe, but she was going to get herself hurt. He leaped out from his hiding place and bounded swiftly towards the two cats. His long legs covered the distance easily as his muscles returned to their original design for running. As he neared though, he too skidded to a halt and let out a sneering hiss. "Brindlekit!" He spat. He remembered his daughters betrayal, how she had left them for a life in the Clans.
Old March 1st, 2017, 11:33 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Forest froze as she watched. The silent, horrifying moment when the rabbit nearly ran smack into the cat, that was the moment when her stomach dropped and felt as though it were filled with stones. She shook away the fear as she watched the figure come towards her. She was going to have to fight. There was no where to run now, and no way of escape without being seen. Besides, she could look like a coward in front of Singe. She fluffed her black PE,t out, it's thin tan stripes becoming broader. She unsheathed her claws and bared her teeth. She narrowed her pale green eyes and moved forwards. She thought about some strategies that she could use, but the only real one she had been taught was the killing blow. Ambushing. That seemed like a good way to cause confusion and painc. With a confident nod, to reassure herself, her bolted forwards straight for the cat. As she neared, she watched as the figure gained more recognizable features. Finally as she was about a tree length away, she noticed who the cat was. It was none other than her sister, Brindlepaw. She was rooted to the spot, her moth hanging open in astonishment. "B-Brindlekit?" She could figure out if she was trying to be angry at her, or just relieved to see her sister again.

Singe at this point heard the call, and thought if it was calling to him, or Forest. Horrified he watched the rabbit bolt across the moor, straight for the cat. As he turned his cold yellow gaze to the point where the rabbit first appeared, he saw the tiny black pelt of Forest. Sighing, he bunched his muscles and prepared himself to leap down to the rescue. Astonishingly though, Forest seemed to be doing well. Not running away, which was good, it left your rear open for attack. But then, she seemed to be doing good until she just...stopped. He could see no reasoning why she stopped, but knew it couldn't be good. Maybe she was just clamming up because she didn't want to fight. Maybe, but she was going to get herself hurt. He leaped out from his hiding place and bounded swiftly towards the two cats. His long legs covered the distance easily as his muscles returned to their original design for running. As he neared though, he too skidded to a halt and let out a sneering hiss. "Brindlekit!" He spat. He remembered his daughters betrayal, how she had left them for a life in the Clans.
Brindlepaw wasn't very scary- even in her cry she stuttered her words- but at least she was determined enough to follow through with her plans as she bounded through the moors clumsily to chase the intruder- when suddenly, they stopped. Finally getting a good look at their face, Brindlepaw didn't want to fight anymore. She never exactly blamed her siblings for choosing to live with their parents- they were kin, after all. "...Forestkit?" She whispered, stunned that her littermate would even try entering the territory again after almost her whole family's exile. Tearing up, she missed her siblings- they never gave her nightmares, nor pushed her aside when she didn't want to become a killer- they were her friends. About to run up and nuzzle her sister in a shower of affection, her movements suddenly came to a halt as a shadow seemed to loom over her-a shadow who was never one of her friends, one who'd plagued her with nightmares and panic ever since he'd left. Backing up slowly as she saw his face, she stuttered incoherently towards Singenight as her entire body seemed to enter panic mode. Get away from me.

Last edited by Fel; March 1st, 2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2017, 07:16 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Swiftecho glanced around the clearing, his gaze resting on the apprentice’s den. The sun had not yet rose to its full height, but it was well past the time that his apprentice should have woken up. His thick tail swished behind him in annoyance, and his eyes darted toward the sky one more time before he rose to his paws and trotted over to the apprentice’s den. The scent of heather and stale wool hit him as he nosed aside one of the brambles at the entrance, peering inside. In the den, Duskpaw was curled in his nest, sleeping deeply.
“Duskpaw!” Reprimanded Swiftecho. The tom’s ears flicked in disappointment. Duskpaw quivered slightly but didn’t move or wake. Swiftecho repeated his call once again, louder.
With a jolt Duskpaw flew out of his nest, breathing heavily as if he was startled. He relaxed as he realized it was only his mentor, and he sighed. “I’m so sorry Swiftecho-”
“You should have been up by now,” the tom growled. “There’s no time for apologies. Come on.”
With a flick of his ear, Swiftecho turned on his heel and padded away from the den.
Duskpaw winced but didn’t seem too phased. He got up, stretching his limbs and yawning. As soon as he felt he was awake enough to not stumble into anything he exited the den, bounding to catch up with his mentor who was already at the camp entrance.

//

Willowdawn sat the edge of camp, looking for someone to go hunting with. She felt left out, since her sisters both had an apprentice yet she did not. Shaking out her fur, she glanced toward the warriors den, praying that someone would come out and want to go hunting.
Closed Thread