Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw shrugged his shoulder. "Its fine." was all Spiderpaw could say. The apprentice puffed out his chest at Breezetail's friendly remark at his saying of his father, who had been a big part of his life.
Breezetail took a deep breath to steady himself before meowing, "From the look of it you know what you're doing while hunting." I have a good starting point now, at least for that. But I should probably figure out how well you can fight, the way you are. He paused, choosing his words carefully before meowing, "Well, now I know how well you can hunt. I'd like to see how you fight, as well, before I decide what to focus on first."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“WOO-HOO!” Running through the Moors had to be the best thing as being an apprentice was. Lynxpaw found himself dodging every bush, his paws thudding the ground like an incoming storm. Not only was he an apprentice, but he also had the best mentor. The all time, one of a kind, one in a.million: Hunterfang. His own brother. His role model. Days in the nursery, the Tom remembered talking about mentors with Sorrelpaw, and he predicted Hunterfang would be his mentor. Lynxpaw fell against the grass, rolling around in it to embrace his freedom. Everyone was happy. This Tom certainly was. As quickly as he fell down, Lynxpaw jumped back up, hoping to find Hunterfang. Oh, boy! He was ready for a lesson. It didn't even have to be a lesson! He just wanted to be around Hunterfang. It was a dream come true. He was finally able to hang around Hunterfang...a lot more. Lynxpaw began running again, picking up his pace, and once he entered the clearing, he kept apologizing to anyone he ran into. Muffled “sorries” coming from his maw, and he tried his best to dodge any other cat he seen in the distance. However, he didn't slow down, coming into contact with soft fur. He planted claws into the ground. Skidding across it until he was nose to nose with the other feline. Lynxpaw had closed his eyes, expecting to be impacted somehow, but he felt the touch of a butterfly. Soft. Not hard at all. His eyes opened, and he didn't expect to see...Mothkit? Oh. Mothkit! Lynxpaw pulled himself away quickly, screaming internally at his mistake and he shuffled on his paws, offering her a bright grin, yet a sheepish one. “Hey, Mothy! How ya been?” He wasn't expecting to run into her. She was still a kit, but she was almost an apprentice. Lynxpaw couldn't wait until she became one. Then, they would be able to hang out a lot more.

Well, Mothkit had not been expecting that.. at all. Of course she had thought that it would be great if she ran into Lynxpaw, but she had not meant it literally. If someone says that it would be better if someone ran into them, they do not mean they want someone to run into them. It is always a coincidence when this happens, but it is also always annoying. However when it is a friend that you care about very much, it is almost impossible for you to be annoyed, if you are it is often only for a second. Mothkit was fixed to scold the cat as they came running into her blindly. Who would do that? She could barely make out who the cat was anyway. Just a blur of what appeared to be spotted for. She closed her eyes for the brace of impact, because when someone is as close to hitting you as that cat was it would only endanger you more if you tried to run. They could hit you and send you flying and all other types of things. So, Mothkit just froze, that was until she heard the cat shriek her nickname. There was only one cat she knew that would do that. Lynxpaw! Her eyes shot open so she could look at the cat in front of her before she too shrieked his nickname. Yep, the cat she saw was the one she had been looking for. "Lynx!" She purred her eyes filled with excitement. The molly batted at him playfully in greeting resisting the urge to do anything else to greet the young apprentice. It was tempting, it had been practically a moon since she had seen him. She was almost an apprentice herself. "If you really want to know how I've been, I've been lonely." She admitted, Mothkit wasn't outgoing like the tom, but rather exactly the opposite. So as he would have made about a million friends, she had made none. But he was her best friend, which was why she had been looking for him. And now she had found him. Or rather, he had found her.
Old October 17th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The she-cat purred and nudged Thistlepaw playfully. "Exactly! With less body weight you can get somewhere faster than some of your opponents." She smiled, before backing up a bit and dropping into a low crouch, her amber eyes narrowed. "Now that you know what the point of that mini-lesson was, try it out." Ambercloud trained her eyes on her young apprentice, preparing.
Thistlepaw's tail twitched as he looked at his mentor, his amber eyes darting at the area around her as he tried to plot how to get in close to her. Keeping his claws sheathed, and his eyes locked on the warrior, he stepped quickly with his right forepaw and pushed off, diving left and bolting toward her side. He launched himself in the air and jumped at her, trying to land on her back.

Old October 17th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Breezetail took a deep breath to steady himself before meowing, "From the look of it you know what you're doing while hunting." I have a good starting point now, at least for that. But I should probably figure out how well you can fight, the way you are. He paused, choosing his words carefully before meowing, "Well, now I know how well you can hunt. I'd like to see how you fight, as well, before I decide what to focus on first."
Spiderpaw met his mentors gaze perfectly a if he could actually see, but knew that he never would see the real world. The apprentice dipped his head at Breezetail, ready for anything his mentor brought to him. "I don't know any fighting moves. My father refused to teach me until I got a true mentor." replied Spiderpaw with a very serious voice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
When Snakekit awoke, he laughed. "That prank was awesome!" He mewed with delight. He leaped to his paws, careful not to fall back over, and messed up his pelt by fluffing it. He glanced into the clearing, noting it was oddly....quiet. "Hareleap, where is everyone?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly. "They're at the
Gathering." The groggy tom mewed, opening his eyes to see his kits. "I wanted to go." Snakekit pouted. He'd promise'd he would behave! But now he was here, and bored, because he was left. He glanced out at the Clearing, wishing he knew where the Gathering was so he could sneak there.
"Yeah, we showed her!" Hearing his father talk about the Gathering, Grterkit gave an identical pout to Snakekit's. "Yeah dad, why can't we go? I wanna see the leaders of the clans! I bet the Riverclan leader smells like fish and is never dry from swimming in that River." The small cat fluffed up his pelt and sat next to Hareleap, close to the Clearing. Giving his father a charming smile, Garterkit began to edge toward the entrance. "SoooOooo dad, where's the Gathering? What's it all about?" He turned to Snakekit and gave him a quick wink, as if to tell him to follow along.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 18th, 2017, 06:00 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw's tail twitched as he looked at his mentor, his amber eyes darting at the area around her as he tried to plot how to get in close to her. Keeping his claws sheathed, and his eyes locked on the warrior, he stepped quickly with his right forepaw and pushed off, diving left and bolting toward her side. He launched himself in the air and jumped at her, trying to land on her back.
Sidestepping and barely clearing the well-aimed attack, Ambercloud ordered, "Try again. And this time, be faster." Bracing herself once more, the she-cat returned her apprentice's gaze unflinchingly. "Whenever you're ready." Amber wasn't ready to admit that it was a good attack. The least she would say was that it was a good start. No, she wouldn't congratulate him 'till it was perfect.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Yeah, we showed her!" Hearing his father talk about the Gathering, Grterkit gave an identical pout to Snakekit's. "Yeah dad, why can't we go? I wanna see the leaders of the clans! I bet the Riverclan leader smells like fish and is never dry from swimming in that River." The small cat fluffed up his pelt and sat next to Hareleap, close to the Clearing. Giving his father a charming smile, Garterkit began to edge toward the entrance. "SoooOooo dad, where's the Gathering? What's it all about?" He turned to Snakekit and gave him a quick wink, as if to tell him to follow along.
"We're mature!" Snakekit added, but the young tom said it more like matuore, as it was odd coming off his tongue. He didn't want to be mature. Whatever it was, he didn't want to be that. It sounded so..boring! He wanted to have fun at the Gathering. Prank some boasty ThunderClan cats, race a few RiverClan fish-brains on land, sneak around the ShadowClan cats, and leap upon SkyClan cats. Hareleap stood and grabbed Gaterkit's scruff, placing him down far from the entrance. "I know what you two are trying to do." He gave them a I-wasn't-born-last-moon look and sighed with amusement. "And you're staying here. You can go to the Clearing, and that's it." He stated firmly.
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Sidestepping and barely clearing the well-aimed attack, Ambercloud ordered, "Try again. And this time, be faster." Bracing herself once more, the she-cat returned her apprentice's gaze unflinchingly. "Whenever you're ready." Amber wasn't ready to admit that it was a good attack. The least she would say was that it was a good start. No, she wouldn't congratulate him 'till it was perfect.
The little tom took a deep breath to steady his nerves. His mentor was a great deal faster than him and had dodged his attack so easily. Faster, he repeated in his mind. This time, with a burst of speed, he charged toward her head on, but just before he was in range of her paws. He banked sharply, and again sprinting with all his might to get behind her. But he didn't stop there, he kept moving clear to the other side of her and tried to dive underneath her belly.

Old October 19th, 2017, 07:44 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The little tom took a deep breath to steady his nerves. His mentor was a great deal faster than him and had dodged his attack so easily. Faster, he repeated in his mind. This time, with a burst of speed, he charged toward her head on, but just before he was in range of her paws. He banked sharply, and again sprinting with all his might to get behind her. But he didn't stop there, he kept moving clear to the other side of her and tried to dive underneath her belly.
Ambercloud whipped her head around, and attempted to dodge the move. But Thistlepaw was already underneath her, and in only a few seconds she was knocked over. "Great StarClan," she whispered excitedly, heaving herself back onto her paws. "I've never seen anyone that fast- and have the energy to do so many moves at once- since my mother." The she-cat blinked, refusing to feel sad for herself. Backing up, the molly already knew her next move, but first she had to allow her apprentice to catch his breath.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 19th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw met his mentors gaze perfectly a if he could actually see, but knew that he never would see the real world. The apprentice dipped his head at Breezetail, ready for anything his mentor brought to him. "I don't know any fighting moves. My father refused to teach me until I got a true mentor." replied Spiderpaw with a very serious voice.
Not ideal, but understandable. And I suppose it does give me a place to start. Breezetail mused to himself for a moment before taking a few steps away from his apprentice. He stopped a few tail-lengths away and steadied himself, narrowing his eyes slightly to take in his apprentice. There wasn't much point avoiding the subject any more; he had to be blunt with Spiderpaw or else they'd never get anywhere. "If your ears and nose are good enough, you'll be able to react to an attack or dodge just as quickly as a cat with sight. I want you to run towards me, and try to hit me in the side with your paw as you pass." His plan was to dodge to the side once Spiderpaw began to run, but to make enough noise beforehand to let the apprentice know what he was about to do. With any luck, Spiderpaw would be able to reposition himself in time to hit Breezetail.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Closed Thread