Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:47 PM
2024 Rebrand
by marshy
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 03:43 PM
A Trip Through the...
Last post by Omari
Today 03:42 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 03:41 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 03:35 PM

Old May 4th, 2018, 08:06 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Fine." Honeykit agreed. "I am now Brightpaw and you are Snowpaw." She grumbled.
“MorningPaw.” He said abruptly, “That’s her name.” CactusPaw said remembering something else along with it
Old May 4th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
“MorningPaw.” He said abruptly, “That’s her name.” CactusPaw said remembering something else along with it
"Thats quiet a name." Honeykit meowed professionally with a curt nod. "I wonder what her warrior name will be?" Her eyes looked wishful into the forest as they continued along. She stopped abruptly. "I smell their camp." She whispered, her eyes wide.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 4th, 2018, 10:19 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Thats quiet a name." Honeykit meowed professionally with a curt nod. "I wonder what her warrior name will be?" Her eyes looked wishful into the forest as they continued along. She stopped abruptly. "I smell their camp." She whispered, her eyes wide.
CactusPaw opened his mouth, “Me too,” He stated. “I’m soooo excited!”

Last edited by CactusHeart; May 4th, 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Old May 4th, 2018, 10:57 PM
I don’t feel so good...

@Ombre Party
(ThunderClan Clearing now???)
Old May 5th, 2018, 10:49 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
@Ombre Party
(ThunderClan Clearing now???)
((Yeah))

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 5th, 2018, 05:06 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For a moment, Stonegazer was shocked. Like, actually shocked. The tom who always looked like nothing could phase him was staring in full disbelief at Powdernose. ”It’s… okay.” Embarrassment began to warm his ears and pelt, and for a moment, Stonegazer had to look down at the ground. How awkward was this? It was highly unprofessional, nowhere near normal, and… and… and he hadn’t minded it. ”Hm. Yes, I suppose I should. There is work to be done, after all.” Stonegazer shifted his weight a little. He didn’t really want to go, not quite yet, but he knew it would be inappropriate to ask to stay. After all, there were other warriors hard at work, defending and working for their Clan, and Stonegazer needed to be doing the same. He was somewhat surprised at himself, for not having walked away already… but he supposed it would be alright. There was nothing too odd about it, after all. Powdernose’s invitation was the second surprise in the last few minutes… but this time, Stonegazer was able to control himself and keep it from showing. ”Watching the stars? But what’s the point of that?” He questioned, before stopping and thinking. Quality time, perhaps? It wasn’t exactly an order, but it would be rude for me to decline. ”Nevermind. If I’ve finished my duties for the day, I would be happy to come out and… stargaze with you.” He mewed, a little hesitantly, but he’d agreed nonetheless.
the tom forced himself to keep his composure, staying where he was instead of hopping around like an excited apprentice just now exploring the camp. "grea- er, i mean, sounds nice. i'll meet you here around sunset, okay? now, go on and get your work done," he giggled teasingly and turned around, pretending to head back to camp, though he turned once he was far enough. his heart raced, eyes wide and disbelieving. he actually agreed? the siamese thought, a wide grin breaking over his face. gah, i hope i don't mess this up!

powdernose padded into another of his many hiding spots, curling up to sleep until it was close to time to go. his tail flicked in time with his heartbeat, which was heavy and excited. a purr slithered from his throat, rumbling deep in his chest before it came to be heard. calm down, powdernose, you'll be fine. a darker, mocking voice joined his thoughts, its own purr distorted. or will you? you're a stupid little tom who'll drive the pretty one away. he'll hate you. you're weird, lazy, and will be the fall of your clan. do you want that? do you want the silver tom to hate you? freak.

he curled closer to himself, whimpering softly. go away! he thought desperately, sighing in relief once the voice stopped. hopefully it would silence itself for a long while. as he slept, his worry dissipated into lovely dreams, yet only fantasies of what he thought were to never happen.

[ timeskip? ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 5th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
the tom was heading back to the camp, he probably wasn't going out into the territory anytime soon. wolfcall had a big decision on his mind, leave thunderclan and go with aspiringspirit or, stay in thunderclan and do nothing. his gaze was fixate on the ground, he didn't even get to hunt anything. his tail lash angrily, it was a waste of time. he thought, he thought he could be a warrior. yet it seem he was wrong. he must not be ready, wolfcall actually thought he was ready. fifteen moons old and has no idea on how to work on his own. he didn't realize he was that dependent on tasks and training when he was at thunderclan. his head bump into something soft and fluffy, when the heck did a tree become fluffy? wolfcall lift his head, a glare in his golden eyes. he back up a little to see who had rudely made him bump into them. his fluffy tail curl up, lowering his head, his expression was blank but a frown was shown. "who are you? some kit that felt brave enough to sneak out of camp?" he snorted, rudely.

Morningpaw growled as the cat ran into her. "Watch where you going!!" She growled rudely, using her tail to brush the spot where Wolfcall had bumped her. She glared at him disdainfully, what sort of cat was he? Not watching where he was going, bumping into her. She had just had a very succesful hunt and he should not be there to ruin her day. She didn't need ammature warriors walking into her when she was very content, did he not understand that other cats had good days that could be ruined by him? Morningpaw wasn't the most friendly cat, but she could be rather open to friends if they didn't annoy her the second they met. "If I am that means your an apprentice who thinks they're good enough to be a warrior," She huffed rudely, turning away from the tom and padding away.

Last edited by Cosmo; May 5th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 01:24 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Morningpaw growled as the cat ran into her. "Watch where you going!!" She growled rudely, using her tail to brush the spot where Wolfcall had bumped her. She glared at him disdainfully, what sort of cat was he? Not watching where he was going, bumping into her. She had just had a very succesful hunt and he should not be there to ruin her day. She didn't need ammature warriors walking into her when she was very content, did he not understand that other cats had good days that could be ruined by him? Morningpaw wasn't the most friendly cat, but she could be rather open to friends if they didn't annoy her the second they met. "If I am that means your an apprentice who thinks they're good enough to be a warrior," She huffed rudely, turning away from the tom and padding away.
wolfcall roll his eyes, he wasn't a disease or something. she should be thankful he didn't claw her ears off already. she smell of being annoying. he didn't enjoy annoying cats. his day was worst enough, he didn't need some clumsy cat making it worst than it already is! wolfcall let out a huff, apprentices, no matter how better than him they can be, should just shut up once in a while like he did. "nah, i am just a apprentice who has no idea what they are doing. passionstar must be crazy to make a wolf a warrior, eh?" he smirk, following after her. wolfcall decided that he was up to being annoying. it may get his mind off of his problems. his eyes were fixate on the floor once more, he didn't know why he did that. his ears were listening to her probably snappy replying. "so, kit, whats your name? oh, let me guess is it dovekit, probably something cliché like morningkit, or moonkit. you seem like a moon kind of cat. " wolfcall ask, behide the she-cat still. if he was by her side, he didn't think he could resist the urge of pushing her down into the mud. it was his trickster calling. oh, there was his suffix again. wolfcall was starting to hate his name even more. starclan, oh forest, you love making me hate things. awesome, aren't you? when i die, i'm playing a trick on every single one of you. he thought, shooting a quick glare up at the sky.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old May 6th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
wolfcall roll his eyes, he wasn't a disease or something. she should be thankful he didn't claw her ears off already. she smell of being annoying. he didn't enjoy annoying cats. his day was worst enough, he didn't need some clumsy cat making it worst than it already is! wolfcall let out a huff, apprentices, no matter how better than him they can be, should just shut up once in a while like he did. "nah, i am just a apprentice who has no idea what they are doing. passionstar must be crazy to make a wolf a warrior, eh?" he smirk, following after her. wolfcall decided that he was up to being annoying. it may get his mind off of his problems. his eyes were fixate on the floor once more, he didn't know why he did that. his ears were listening to her probably snappy replying. "so, kit, whats your name? oh, let me guess is it dovekit, probably something cliché like morningkit, or moonkit. you seem like a moon kind of cat. " wolfcall ask, behide the she-cat still. if he was by her side, he didn't think he could resist the urge of pushing her down into the mud. it was his trickster calling. oh, there was his suffix again. wolfcall was starting to hate his name even more. starclan, oh forest, you love making me hate things. awesome, aren't you? when i die, i'm playing a trick on every single one of you. he thought, shooting a quick glare up at the sky.

Morningpaw continued to padd along, aware that he was following her around. If he clearly found her so annoying, why didn't he just leave her alone? "Last time I checked Wolf's weren't even allowed in the clans," She snorted. He was making fun of his own name, wow. How stupid. Didn't he realize that she could easily turn that against him at any second? He had just told his prefix, Wolf. The way Morningpaw saw it that wasn't too bad of a name, but it wasn't like she was going to tell him that. He was to rude of a cat, he seemed to think he could insult her and everything would go fine. Well, that wasn't how Morningpaw played. Whatever game she played, she won. "For your information its Morningpaw, and let me guess, Wolfclaw? Maybe Wolfscar, Wolffang, Wolfvenom?" She asked, "It seems rude, like you." Morningpaw had no problem insulting cats who insulted her. It came naturaully, and as far as she was concerened, winning did to.
Old May 6th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Warning: Allergic to Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Morningpaw continued to padd along, aware that he was following her around. If he clearly found her so annoying, why didn't he just leave her alone? "Last time I checked Wolf's weren't even allowed in the clans," She snorted. He was making fun of his own name, wow. How stupid. Didn't he realize that she could easily turn that against him at any second? He had just told his prefix, Wolf. The way Morningpaw saw it that wasn't too bad of a name, but it wasn't like she was going to tell him that. He was to rude of a cat, he seemed to think he could insult her and everything would go fine. Well, that wasn't how Morningpaw played. Whatever game she played, she won. "For your information its Morningpaw, and let me guess, Wolfclaw? Maybe Wolfscar, Wolffang, Wolfvenom?" She asked, "It seems rude, like you." Morningpaw had no problem insulting cats who insulted her. It came naturaully, and as far as she was concerened, winning did to.
Goldenbreeze approached Morningpaw, clearly aware of the apprentice's annoyance towards Wolfcall. She drew her tail over Morningpaw's flank, and mewed, "Hey Morningpaw, what's up with all this ruffled fur? Don't tell me it's this tom".