Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:26 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 05:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:17 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:53 PM
Character input contest~!
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:40 PM

Old October 25th, 2020, 01:08 PM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareenakit View Post
Darkfire spotted his apprentice and purred gently at her enthusiasm. "Well, I want to see what your strengths are first." He tilted his head. He knew many mentors usually started with asking their apprentices to attack them, so he might as well try that. He stood up and shook out his fur, "How about you try and attack me first?" He watched Halfpaw carefully, making sure to pay attention to his stance and balance. @Goldenmac

"Okay!" Halfpaw meowed with enthusiasm.
The apprentice got an idea in her head, she crouched down to cave floor, concentrated herself and tried to spring for Darkfire's legs, hoping to unbalance him.
Old October 25th, 2020, 01:25 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Darkfire saw her eyes focus on his legs and leapt at the same time she did, landing on the other side and spinning around so he was behind her. Claws sheathed, he placed his paws on her flank, and pushed down to pin her to the ground. "First lesson," he said gently, "Never let your eyes give away your intent." He let go and sat back, "Second lesson, don't try to use brute force to take down someone bigger than you." He folded his tail over his paws, "What else do you think you could do, if you don't have the size power to take down a larger warrior?" @Goldenmac

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder

Last edited by ophelia; October 25th, 2020 at 01:25 PM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 01:35 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Darkfire saw her eyes focus on his legs and leapt at the same time she did, landing on the other side and spinning around so he was behind her. Claws sheathed, he placed his paws on her flank, and pushed down to pin her to the ground. "First lesson," he said gently, "Never let your eyes give away your intent." He let go and sat back, "Second lesson, don't try to use brute force to take down someone bigger than you." He folded his tail over his paws, "What else do you think you could do, if you don't have the size power to take down a larger warrior?" @Goldenmac

Halfpaw let out a small snort of slight frustration before pushing herself up from underneath Darkfire and sitting down. She knew she had to concentrate well on what her mentor was saying so she could repeat it to Eaglekit...A-and also to become a good warrior!.
"Outsmart them obviously. Get them to trip on their own tail, leap straight into a bush, swipe at the grass, etc." The chimera answered simply.
Old October 25th, 2020, 01:39 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Darkfire nodded approvingly. "That might work, yes. Perhaps...you could try this." In slow motion, he launched at Halfpaw, bringing his paws gently down to her head. "Now, duck and twist. Try to pretend that you're being defensive, but turn it into an offensive move." He didn't tell her where o aim, wanting to be surprised. @Goldenmac

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 25th, 2020, 01:49 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Darkfire nodded approvingly. "That might work, yes. Perhaps...you could try this." In slow motion, he launched at Halfpaw, bringing his paws gently down to her head. "Now, duck and twist. Try to pretend that you're being defensive, but turn it into an offensive move." He didn't tell her where o aim, wanting to be surprised. @Goldenmac

Halfpaw nodded and ducked beneath Darkfire's paws, twisting and attempting to aim her bite at her mentor's shoulder. She knew it wouldn't do much but she wasn't trying to actually hurt her own mentor for Starclan's sake.
Old October 25th, 2020, 01:55 PM
your loveliest nightmare

His apprentice twisted under his outstretched paw, and he landed in the dust as she latched on to his shoulder. He twisted his head but couldn't quite reach her scruff. "From there, you want to move quick, because I could crush you if I rolled onto my side. Where will you go now?" He asked her, genuinely curious. He started to drop and roll, adding some pressure to move faster and avoid getting pinned under his mass. @Goldenmac

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 25th, 2020, 02:28 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
His apprentice twisted under his outstretched paw, and he landed in the dust as she latched on to his shoulder. He twisted his head but couldn't quite reach her scruff. "From there, you want to move quick, because I could crush you if I rolled onto my side. Where will you go now?" He asked her, genuinely curious. He started to drop and roll, adding some pressure to move faster and avoid getting pinned under his mass. @Goldenmac

Halfpaw, by instinct, pulled back from Darkfire's side, trying to let him roll and then leap onto him.
Old October 25th, 2020, 08:35 PM
your loveliest nightmare

@Goldenmac
Darkfire felt her weight leave his side and rolled at regular speed, wondering of she would think to pounce while he was on his back. Now that would be smart for a smaller cat. He was glad she had been quick enough to think of grabbing his shoulder however.

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 26th, 2020, 09:34 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

On the way to the territory, Amberglow stated her first tip. "First, be patient with your apprentice. And help them when they can't or don't know how to do something. Also, be kind to them if they don't know how to do something. Simply be caress with them and helpful until they learn." This was a basic one. Every cat should already be doing this with any other cat. But it's especially important when you have your own apprentice because they're new to training and whatnot.

Alrighty, tip number two. "Next off, you still need to be firm with your apprentice." She paused for a moment. The molly realized that firm wasn't exactly the right word to fit into the topic, but she shrugged. It sort-of worked. "What I'm saying is if your apprentice is energetic, try and tell them to wait until they get to their task to use their energy." What the she-cat had said reminded her of her old apprentice—Chivepaw. She shook her head really quickly to get it off her mind though.

Third tip time. Was this going on too long? Eh. Amberglow shrugged. It was always better more than enough. Was that the right saying even? Amberglow shrugged again. Why was she thinking too much? She shook her head and that got rid of everything again. Man, shaking your head does miracles. "Third tip. Let your apprentice catch the prey first before you do. You need to watch over them to see if they are doing something wrong. It is their learning experience and they should practice more." Amberglow didn't exactly finish explaining that one, because they had wounded up at the territory already, so she hoped Berrydust had gotten what it meant.

"Wow, that was a quick walk." The molly said as she sat down on the territory ground. Since she had said a lot on the way here, she was going to wait for what Berrydust had to say about this.

// @Spoopy Eclipse

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old October 26th, 2020, 12:35 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
@Goldenmac
Darkfire felt her weight leave his side and rolled at regular speed, wondering of she would think to pounce while he was on his back. Now that would be smart for a smaller cat. He was glad she had been quick enough to think of grabbing his shoulder however.

Just as Darkfire thought that, Halfpaw tried to pounce on Darkfire and pin him down.