Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old June 24th, 2018, 10:34 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Batpaw nodded, excitement making his paws tingle. He hadn't pounced from this stance before so it would be a new experience, and one that he had to get used to fast. He narrowed his green eyes in concentration and focused not on Whitewish but where she was standing. He guessed his first leap wouldn't be fast enough to catch her so he decided to first keep his attention on balancing. Batpaw kept his weight even between his back and front paws and shoved himself off the ground.

He landed heavily on his front paws and sure enough Whitewish had already moved. He had reached the spot with his jump but he knew it could've been more graceful and even faster.

Batpaw swiveled to face his mentor again, feeling more confident on his paws, and got into the crouch she had taught him. This time he shifted the weight to his hind legs and pushed himself off the ground with his front paws outstretched towards the long furred she-cat.
Whitewish watched the tom take the first leap, nimbly leaping away and landing silently, swiveling quickly to face him again. He would be a tricky opponent , but she enjoyed a challenge.

She watched him adjust his weight and nodded her approval, smiling as he hurtled himself at her again, much quicker this time. She grunted as her own back legs snapped into the dirt below her, narrowly missing her apprentice as she skidded opposite of him, turning again and crouching. It was impressive that he had nearly caught her on his second leap, but she still had a few tricks in her fur.

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA
Old June 24th, 2018, 10:53 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Rainlight0 View Post
Whitewish watched the tom take the first leap, nimbly leaping away and landing silently, swiveling quickly to face him again. He would be a tricky opponent , but she enjoyed a challenge.

She watched him adjust his weight and nodded her approval, smiling as he hurtled himself at her again, much quicker this time. She grunted as her own back legs snapped into the dirt below her, narrowly missing her apprentice as she skidded opposite of him, turning again and crouching. It was impressive that he had nearly caught her on his second leap, but she still had a few tricks in her fur.
As Batpaw landed the second time he lightly swiveled on his paws, barely feeling unbalanced anymore. With adrenaline pumping through him he hardly felt tired but instead felt excitement pushing him on. Who knew training could be so fun!
He continued chasing after Whitewish while only leaping, but even though he had improved his crouch and leap he still couldn't manage to catch her. Each time she would just barely be out of reach. By nearly the fifth jump he began feeling winded but Batpaw still lowered into a crouch and launched himself forward, a playful smile on his muzzle.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; June 24th, 2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old June 27th, 2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
As Batpaw landed the second time he lightly swiveled on his paws, barely feeling unbalanced anymore. With adrenaline pumping through him he hardly felt tired but instead felt excitement pushing him on. Who knew training could be so fun!
He continued chasing after Whitewish while only leaping, but even though he had improved his crouch and leap he still couldn't manage to catch her. Each time she would just barely be out of reach. By nearly the fifth jump he began feeling winded but Batpaw still lowered into a crouch and launched himself forward, a playful smile on his muzzle.
The margin of the apprentice's improvement impressed the older molly a lot. He was a quick learner and very bright, and he was even teasing back. The young, reserved tom she had met at his ceremony scarcely showed in his expression now, and she let a purr rumble, not noticing the slightly sluggish movements of her own legs.

She moved again, misjudging the power she had left and stumbling to her left, landing awkwardly on her paws and skidding a bit on her flank, wincing as pebbles and harsh sand clumps dug into her side. A breathless chuckle left her form, and she thanked Starclan for letting Fallenstar give her an apprentice, she was getting out of shape.

"Looks like it's your win, Batpaw. Good job, I'm proud of you."

Her voice rumbled with a purr as she flipped her head to the side to look at him with warm eyes, her smile calmer and more relaxed now as she pulled herself to her feet, wincing as small patches of red bloomed on her snowy fur from where the rocks had dug a little too deep and punctured her skin, giving her minor scratches. She licked her shoulder in embarrassment, heat flooding her ears and face at the thought of how ragged and unkept she must look to Batpaw, misplacing her paws in a mere training exercise.

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

My Characters | My dA

Last edited by 0Rainlight0; June 27th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old June 27th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
The margin of the apprentice's improvement impressed the older molly a lot. He was a quick learner and very bright, and he was even teasing back. The young, reserved tom she had met at his ceremony scarcely showed in his expression now, and she let a purr rumble, not noticing the slightly sluggish movements of her own legs.

She moved again, misjudging the power she had left and stumbling to her left, landing awkwardly on her paws and skidding a bit on her flank, wincing as pebbles and harsh sand clumps dug into her side. A breathless chuckle left her form, and she thanked Starclan for letting Fallenstar give her an apprentice, she was getting out of shape.

"Looks like it's your win, Batpaw. Good job, I'm proud of you."

Her voice rumbled with a purr as she flipped her head to the side to look at him with warm eyes, her smile calmer and more relaxed now as she pulled herself to her feet, wincing as small patches of red bloomed on her snowy fur from where the rocks had dug a little too deep and punctured her skin, giving her minor scratches. She licked her shoulder in embarrassment, heat flooding her ears and face at the thought of how ragged and unkept she must look to Batpaw, misplacing her paws in a mere training exercise.
Batpaw landed near the white she-cat and since she was on the ground he felt no need to physically tag her, he knew he had won the game. The feeling of triumph made his tail wave happily in the air and pride welled in his chest. I did it! I actually beat-
The victory had completely disappeared when he noticed the red on her snowy white pelt. "Y-You're bleeding!" Batpaw rushed forward to help his mentor. His green eyes widened in guilt, he had been so caught up in his winning that he didn't notice Whitewish had fallen. He hadn't really won fairly but he didn't care about that anymore. Batpaw knew how embarrassing it can be when a misplaced paw sends you tumbling down. "Sorry, I guess I got really excited... Maybe we should head back?" He actually did feel worn out from all the training but he was mostly worried about his mentor. He didn't know how deep the scratches were but they did puncture skin. Oh Starclan, what if it gets infected? Batpaw had a basic understanding that wounds could get infected, just from overhearing things, and that's all that was on his mind right now.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Batpaw landed near the white she-cat and since she was on the ground he felt no need to physically tag her, he knew he had won the game. The feeling of triumph made his tail wave happily in the air and pride welled in his chest. I did it! I actually beat-
The victory had completely disappeared when he noticed the red on her snowy white pelt. "Y-You're bleeding!" Batpaw rushed forward to help his mentor. His green eyes widened in guilt, he had been so caught up in his winning that he didn't notice Whitewish had fallen. He hadn't really won fairly but he didn't care about that anymore. Batpaw knew how embarrassing it can be when a misplaced paw sends you tumbling down. "Sorry, I guess I got really excited... Maybe we should head back?" He actually did feel worn out from all the training but he was mostly worried about his mentor. He didn't know how deep the scratches were but they did puncture skin. Oh Starclan, what if it gets infected? Batpaw had a basic understanding that wounds could get infected, just from overhearing things, and that's all that was on his mind right now.
The shecat pulled herself to her paws easily, patting his head with a forepaw when she had stood fully. Her chuckle was soft and forgiving, and she shook her head as he apologized.

"Batpaw, it was my fault for tripping, nothing that you did caused me to fall, rather, it was my own foolishness and inattention. These aren't very bad, trust me. It just looks worse because I have such light fur. But once the blood is washed away you won't even notice them, they'll heal easily in a few days. Plus, training happens, accidents happen. Rather, I'm proud you got the hang of the things I showed you so quickly."

She nodded again, laughing softly and flicking his shoulder lightly with the tip of her tail.

"We should head back, yes. I don't want to fully exhaust you on your first day, and you'll definitely have things to show off when we go to camp. Keep that head up, I can proudly say that I might just have the smartest apprentice out of the batch."

Her last few sentences were said with a purr, and she moved towards the exit, noticing the concern still on his face. She let out a soft sigh, happy that she had someone that concerned about her injuries and well being. She was touched, honestly, that he worried about her, and not his own fluffed pelt covered in sand and sweat from the session. A small giggle was swallowed as she turned her head again, smile twitching to grow bigger at his own appearance.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll head straight to Heatherfur when we return to camp. Deal?"

She asked softly, eyes still warm.

"But in return, you have to go with me to the river to wash off. I'm fairly certain sand is clumped everywhere in both of our pelts."

My Characters | My dA
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
The shecat pulled herself to her paws easily, patting his head with a forepaw when she had stood fully. Her chuckle was soft and forgiving, and she shook her head as he apologized.

"Batpaw, it was my fault for tripping, nothing that you did caused me to fall, rather, it was my own foolishness and inattention. These aren't very bad, trust me. It just looks worse because I have such light fur. But once the blood is washed away you won't even notice them, they'll heal easily in a few days. Plus, training happens, accidents happen. Rather, I'm proud you got the hang of the things I showed you so quickly."

She nodded again, laughing softly and flicking his shoulder lightly with the tip of her tail.

"We should head back, yes. I don't want to fully exhaust you on your first day, and you'll definitely have things to show off when we go to camp. Keep that head up, I can proudly say that I might just have the smartest apprentice out of the batch."

Her last few sentences were said with a purr, and she moved towards the exit, noticing the concern still on his face. She let out a soft sigh, happy that she had someone that concerned about her injuries and well being. She was touched, honestly, that he worried about her, and not his own fluffed pelt covered in sand and sweat from the session. A small giggle was swallowed as she turned her head again, smile twitching to grow bigger at his own appearance.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll head straight to Heatherfur when we return to camp. Deal?"

She asked softly, eyes still warm.

"But in return, you have to go with me to the river to wash off. I'm fairly certain sand is clumped everywhere in both of our pelts."
Batpaw felt a bit embarrassed that he had worried so much. He showed a small smile at her compliments and licked his chest fur self consciously only now realizing how dirty his own pelt was. It was an eventful training session and he was glad that he had learned so much. He was also happy that he got to spend time with Whitewish. At first he was hesitant about her being his mentor but her playful nature and sparring style seemed like a good fit, and Batpaw could see that.
He felt a rush of relief when she suggested going to check her small injuries with Heatherfur. He would most likely have been worrying about her for the whole day if she hadn't.
His green eyes lit up, "Ok! I didn't realize how messy I looked until now." Batpaw purred. He seemed much more comfortable around his mentor. His words came out with more confidence and he stood tall. It was similar to how he acted with his siblings.
Batpaw looked up at Whitewish ready to follow her to the river.
Old July 4th, 2018, 03:56 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
At the mention of trying out hunting techniques, Dawnpaw's blue gaze sparkled with excitement, her tail waving in the air behind her. "Oh, yes! Colby showed me some hunting moves while I was still in the nursery. I think I'll be good at it!" she purred, her whole body seemingly rumbling with it. She remembered her father showing her the basics to her and her littermates when they were tired of playing moss ball. Back then, she was sure there were a few mechanical things she was missing. Now with Wolfdancer teaching her, it would work out better. "I bet you're a really good hunter too!" the ragdoll she-cat mewed, smiling widely at her mentor.
"i think so too," wolfdancer smiled, swiping dawnpaws head to get the last of the dust off with her tongue. she could remember her training,how excited she had been to smell all the new things and places, the hunt prey and provide for her clan. she chuckled at the compliment,"well, i dont have the suffix dancer for nothing," she purred. she earned the suffix for her extreme skill in hunting and fighting, despite her size still seeming graceful on her paws. she was a gentle giant for sure, full of fluff and maternal instincts, but on the battle feild or hunting grounds she could be as fierce as any big cat. "come on, lets go to the territory and see if we can catch anything. after that, ill show you the borders and thatll be all for today."
[go ahead and post in the territory!]
Old July 8th, 2018, 04:50 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Here I am again, Rainpaw thought. I probably haven't improved since last time. he sighed. But he decided to try his best anyways.
Rainpaw looked up at at his mentor, Nightwhisker, that crawled to the ground, redy to launch himself at Rainpaw, and then he looked at Silverpaw that was eagerly watching them. She begged to follow them, and wouldn't drop her happy gaze since they said yes. It reminded Rainpaw of Shadepaw.
A throb of pain made Rainpaw hold back a whimper. He really missed Shadepaw, but he hadn't been able to see her for a few days.

He was brought out of his thoughts when his mentor announced that he would attack Rainpaw, instead of the other way around like they had done before.
"This time, try to see which moves I'm going to do before I do them.
You have a talent for observing, I hope you'll put it to good use." Nightwhisker praised.
Rainpaw pushed aside the blush that made his pelt grow warm, and nodded a thanks instead. "Then, I'll attack now." Nightwhisker declared, giving Rainpaw a moment of preparation. Rainpaw looked at the way Nightwhisker was hunched to the floor, steeling his muscles. He is going to jump at me. How should Rainpaw counter-act? He didn't know what other moves Nightwhisker would do as he fell on Rainpaw, so he decided it was best to dodge the whole thing. Just as Rainpaw had thought the thought, Nightwhisker flew at him, twisting himself in the air. Rainpaw was able to dodge rather swiftly. A bit of luck, I suppose. He thought, avoiding to crash into the wall beside him. Nightwhisker fell to the ground, and then took a few moments to get up. "You should attack me when I'm confused, or trapped to the ground. Those are the best openings." Nightwhisker told Rainpaw. Rainpaw nodded, taking in the instructions.
Nightwhisker attacked again, but this time, he didn't leap at Rainpaw, instead he moved to Rainpaws right with a paw outstretched.
If someone is trying to claw me, I should... he didn't have time to finish the thought, as Nightwhisker was barely a few whiskers away from Rainpaw, he brought down his paw again and instead tackled Rainpaw so that his paws fell beneath him. Of course! I should have known. It was the same move he had been taught the last time they were here.
Rainpaw raised himself again, and Nightwhisker gave him a thoughtful look.
"I think I know where the problem is." he said. Rainpaw waited for him to continue. "This isn't a real fight for you, you are thinking of it like training."
Rainpaw was confused. "But, it is?" From behind him, Silverpaw eagerly chattered. "Well, yes! But you know, training is supposed to be like a real fight, except less dangerous. In a REAL fight, you are fighting to protect your clan, territory and the cats that you love..." She quickly declared with warmth in her voice, she broke of at the last part.
"Pretend someone is attacking the cat you love, for example." she told him, rather quietly for being her. Rainpaw stared at her with realization.
Of course... That is it. he thought. He stared at Silverpaw with happiness. She reminded him of Shadepaw yet again.
What if someone tried to hurt Shadepaw? without thinking, he hissed at Nightwhisker and dove under him, making him fall to the ground.
Then he jumped at him, pinning him to the ground, and raking his paws at his sides, pretending there were claws there. Rainpaw held his jaw next to Nightwhiskers neck, his teeth glittering. He stopped there, and jumped off as he realized what he was doing. "I'm so sorry! I were meant to just defend myself, even so I--" he was abrupted by Nightwhisker.
"It's fine, it really is. Actually, this is a step in the right direction. How did you do it?" he asked. Rainpaw stuttered. "I just-just, um, well I thought about someone hurting S-" he broke off. He was about to say Shadepaw. If he did, he would be deemed traitor by his whole clan. He couldn't say Shadepaw.
He said the first name on 'S' that came to mind. "I just thought of someone hurting Silverpaw, and it all happened." His words echoed in the cave, and silence crept over them for what seemed like hours, but was probably just seconds. Until Silverpaw gave a soft "Oh." A chill unwillingly crept up his back. Did they understand what he had meant? But no-one said anything about that. Instead, Silverpaw said "Oh." again. Was that hapiness in her voice? Why would she... Oh. Oh no. He just understood what he had said. Silverpaw had told him to think of someone he loved, and he had said that he thought of Silverpaw. He had indirectly said that he loved her.
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:21 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Dustfeather sat in the training caves entrance holding his head high as he awaited for his apprentice he smiled at the thought of having one. He knew his brother didn't have one yet . Nor did his brother have a love interest yet he always teased him about that . Pretty soon little stormy would be a elder and not be able to get a mate . He didn't have one yet either but he was Asexual and perfectly fine on his own . He remembered his days as an apprentice making him smile he looked over his shoulder into the cave memories flooded his mind . He saw ghost like version of his apprentice self practicing with his mentor who was a grey and white tom ,some scenes showed the two chasing each other while they vanished and were replaced with ones that showed him standing on top of his mentor acting like he was standing on a mountain . And some just showed him falling over when he didn't get a battle move right . The ghost like version of the two vanished once he flicked his ears and looked back in front and waited for cactuspaw . He was gonna make this young tom into a fine warrior . Like his mentor did to him. " let's begin " he meowed to himself
@CactusHeart

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old July 28th, 2018, 12:29 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Dustfeather sat in the training caves entrance holding his head high as he awaited for his apprentice he smiled at the thought of having one. He knew his brother didn't have one yet . Nor did his brother have a love interest yet he always teased him about that . Pretty soon little stormy would be a elder and not be able to get a mate . He didn't have one yet either but he was Asexual and perfectly fine on his own . He remembered his days as an apprentice making him smile he looked over his shoulder into the cave memories flooded his mind . He saw ghost like version of his apprentice self practicing with his mentor who was a grey and white tom ,some scenes showed the two chasing each other while they vanished and were replaced with ones that showed him standing on top of his mentor acting like he was standing on a mountain . And some just showed him falling over when he didn't get a battle move right . The ghost like version of the two vanished once he flicked his ears and looked back in front and waited for cactuspaw . He was gonna make this young tom into a fine warrior . Like his mentor did to him. " let's begin " he meowed to himself
@CactusHeart
CactusPaw pranced along with his head held high. He was the happiest Tom-cat in RiverClan to have become an apprentice. As he reached his mentor he looked up at him and purred. "Now what!?" He mewed, hopping excitedly. He nuzzled his mentor's leg as he looked around the entrance of the cave. CactusPaw had always wanted to be a strong warrior, and couldn't wait to start his training as an apprentice.