Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Zei
Today 08:31 AM
How's your pfp?
by Alastor
Last post by sock
Today 08:27 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM

Old March 19th, 2017, 12:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Bluepaw thought long about the deal she was offering in front of him. It took him all his strength not to pound the feline into oblivion. He tilted his head in confusion. He started to ask her how come she wanted to hurt Azulpaw, but the thoughts floated out of his head, and he purred at the sound of her voice. ‘’Torture him for me will you?’’ He snickered. ‘’I kinda want him to hurt more than just feeling heartbreak. With Asterpaw’s rejection and your constant abuse…’’ It felt like music was ringing in his ear. Although he still felt some type of feeling for his brother--his best friend, the feeling was steep. But it was there. A part of him didn’t want the female to hurt his friend, but his eyes said otherwise.

Bluepaw felt like it was a new beginning. A new turning point for the both of them. He looked towards the sky, a happy sigh escape his maw, for he felt victorious. For now, he would allow Azulpaw to have his time with the blue she-cat. He would allow the two to develop such a deep friendship until he was ready to sabotage the life out of Azulpaw, and swipe Asterpaw. He knew the job wouldn’t be easy, and if she refused his affection, he vowed to do the same to Asterpaw that Alabasterpaw wished to do with Azulpaw.

After all, wasn’t it fun to watch two, who cared extremely for each other...fall apart?

Azulpaw playfully swatted at the blue she-cat, laughing a bit. ‘’I’m offended. I think every time I say something I intrigued a she-cat.’’ Azulpaw remembered because of his slick tone, and his defensive personality, he was never a score with the females. They found him a constant nuisance. A jerk. A pompous jerk--conceited, sarcastic, yet smart and a realist. Azulpaw never wanted to impress any she-cat. He felt that he didn’t have to. He was young. He had his whole life ahead of him before he even set eyes on the right she-cat.

‘’Ew!’’ He gagged. ‘’That would be a terrible mix. If I ever did have kits someday, it wouldn’t be with her. In fact, it would be with ANYBODY but her. In fact, even if we were the last cats on earth, I would refuse to repopulate with her...You catching my drift?’’ The tom smirked. Azulpaw was neutral when it came to kits. He didn’t like them much, yet he didn’t hate them much. Sometimes he found them adorable. Sometimes he found them annoying. He didn’t really have a standpoint on kits, and wondered if he’d ever even have kits someday. Then again, as he stated before, he had his whole life ahead of them, and kits were way down the road of the thing he called life.

A pretty weird concept of life. But it was life.

‘’And, I mean you seem to have your life figured out perfectly, Ast. Mind if I start calling you that? Good. I didn’t think you did,’’ He gave her an innocent look before continuing on, ‘’What about you and Blue?’’ He narrowed his eyes. He recalled exactly what Asterpaw said, and it somewhat broke his heart. Did she really think that she would start developing feelings for him once they were older? Perhaps things would change and mellow out as they grew older. Azulpaw didn’t care--at least he tried not to. They both lead very different lives. They’d both probably meet other cats, forget about each other, and fall in love, have their families...move on.

Moving on. That was the easiest part to do, right? As long as Azulpaw didn’t catch feelings deeper than he was in now, he would be able to move on as quickly as Asterpaw could.

It was inevitable. Bound to happen. Just moments ago, the blue cat got defensive about what Bluepaw called them earlier...a couple...Azulpaw remained expressionless. He didn’t want to seem as if the idea wasn’t plausible. And, since Asterpaw seemed disgusted at the idea, he wished he did react just the same as her, but he didn’t. He stayed shut. His maw glued from his sarcastic remarks or his witty comments. "He's right, Bluepaw. I care about you a lot, but not in that way. And maybe someday things will change. But for right now, you can't keep hurting your friend like this."

Azulpaw was right. He was right. Why did he have to be right? Why did she have to believe that perhaps things would change someday? Was the whole world out of balance? Were they going to be living in an alternate universe where things DID change? Why was he overthinking on this subject? Why did it bothered him nonstop? Eating him up, and filling him with emotional energy.

And maybe someday things will change.

I care about you alot, but not in that way. And maybe someday things will change.

And maybe someday day things will change.

Azulpaw shook his head. He had to stop thinking. It was all he’s ever done, and he was quite filled with worrisome and hurt. Once again, after gaining back his posture, he gave the female a small smile. ‘’Don’t take anything serious of what Bluepaw was saying. He’s delusional,’’ his laugh was short as he hinted to earlier. ‘’I mean...he thinks he’s in love with you because you comforted him. If it’s anything, you’re the irresistible one, sweetheart.’’ He didn’t want to scare her away, so his answer was short and playful. He had hoped that she didn’t notice his taint agitation in his answer--being angry with himself, but he felt that they would be friends. Good friends, possibly. And, that was all they ever were going to be.
"Oh, of course! As long as you keep Asterpaw busy-- and I imagine she'll be very busy-- I can keep your little 'friend' quiet. You can break him emotionally. And I can break him physically." An expression of delighted glee. She was excited. This was really going to happen, and she was going to be able to do it. Right now all she wanted was to feel Azulpaw squirm beneath her...muffled cries of pain coming from him...and Asterpaw far, far away, being kept from helping. "There's one more teeny, tiny thing I'd like you do to for me...when I ask you to, I want you to bring Asterpaw to watch as I torture him. Don't let her anywhere near him, or me... and it might break her mentally... but if you're there, playing the supportive one-- the one who will be there no matter what-- she'll cling to that." Alabasterpaw unsheathed her claws. Oh, she knew better then to actually leave a mark on the tom.

As long as she kept her claws off him, no one would believe that she was hurting another cat... hurting him in particular. "But let them have their fun for now. It will only break him more in the end." A melodic, slightly sharp laugh left the female's maw. She knew the tom would take her up on it. She could almost see the scene before her-- heartbreaking, of course, but then again, the female didn't have a heart. She didn't know exactly what love really was. She knew how to harness a tom's whims and fancies to her benefit, of course, but as far as actually being in love? That was something that had never happened to the pretty feline.

"Well my apologies, and I do congratulate you." She lowered her head in an exaggerated manner, hues twinkling and snapping with mischief. She was an interesting cat-- a very interesting cat. It was sometimes hard to tell what exactly she was thinking, her mind seemed to click in a different way then it did for her sister. She knew that life held quite a few twists and turns, and she also knew that it had a tendancy to surprise cats in ways that they might never expect. The end result could be quite frustrating-- and sometimes, if you were lucky, magical. A magical ending for a harsh life. She knew Alabasterpaw most likely wasn't going to get her magical ending. And Asterpaw? Well, magic might be a strong way of describing a nice life, but she doubted she would get one either. She was just Asterpaw-- the cat who went around cleaning up her sister's life for her.

"Wait, seriously? Funny, I had you two pegged as a definite couple-- and your kits would be gorgeous! But, I get it-- there's always something in the way, isn't there?" She asked. Her voice was mostly sarcastic, but the last part held quite a bit of exasperation. For good reason-- there had always been 'something in the way' for her. First Alli. Then there were like ten toms. And now these two. Asterpaw sighed. Always the matchmaker, always the healer, never getting her own story to play out. And she doubted she ever would. As far as kits went, she really couldn't care less about them. She could definitely care more. They just didn't interest her-- and, if she were being completely honest, they scared her. She felt like she would break them if she touched them.

She flinched a little, hearing him call her 'Ast'-- up until then, the only cat to have called her that was Alabasterpaw, who had literally just half-killed him and she was sure would be back. Back to hurt him again. To break him. If she couldn't have him, she would break him-- that was just Alabasterpaw's way. But Asterpaw wouldn't let her...no one else was going to suffer for her sister's mistakes, she would make sure of that. It was better for it to be her rather then the tom-- this was something she had to clean up, just like everything else. And she would clean it up. Perfectly. "I really don't. Still going through that life-changing process, finding out who I am, and boring stuff like that-- plus I'm still training. I need to finish training before I make any big, important, life-changing decisions." Asterpaw mewed, the tip of her tail flicking.

She really hadn't been planning on involving herself romantically with anyone until she became a warrior. By then she could be sure. She could be absolutely and one hundred percent sure that this cat was who she was supposed to be with. "Like I said. Maybe someday, things will change between us. So-- might work out, and then again, it might not. Because like I told you-- maybe I like pompous jerks." She nudged him lightly in a friendly manner, as though hinting at something. She wasn't-- she was just messing with him, though she couldn't imagine anything would come of it. He annoyed her, and intrigued her at the same time... for some reason, she was getting the strong feeling that he was hiding something. From her. Although why, she wasn't quite sure. Someday she knew that Azulpaw would change his mind, meet a she cat, and move on... sure, maybe their kits wouldn't be quite as attractive as if it were him and Alabasterpaw, but they would be fine. And she, true to herself, would stay away from them.

Though she knew he was teasing, an expression of surprise crossed over the she cat's features. If anything, she wasn't irresistible. And she was glad of it-- she didn't want to be, at all. Irresistible? Me? Oh please. She wanted to say something, but her maw seemed to be sealed shut. Once she could speak again, a gleam of mischief sparked across her features. "Hm? Oh yes, irresistible-- that's definitely the word to describe me. Should I become Alabasterpaw for you too?" She asked, doing a surprisingly good imitation of her sister's melodic voice and laugh. Hers was the voice of any other she cat, more teasing at times and more serious at times, but otherwise fairly... normal.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 19th, 2017 at 12:48 AM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh, of course! As long as you keep Asterpaw busy-- and I imagine she'll be very busy-- I can keep your little 'friend' quiet. You can break him emotionally. And I can break him physically." An expression of delighted glee. She was excited. This was really going to happen, and she was going to be able to do it. Right now all she wanted was to feel Azulpaw squirm beneath her...muffled cries of pain coming from him...and Asterpaw far, far away, being kept from helping. "There's one more teeny, tiny thing I'd like you do to for me...when I ask you to, I want you to bring Asterpaw to watch as I torture him. Don't let her anywhere near him, or me... and it might break her mentally... but if you're there, playing the supportive one-- the one who will be there no matter what-- she'll cling to that." Alabasterpaw unsheathed her claws. Oh, she knew better then to actually leave a mark on the tom.

As long as she kept her claws off him, no one would believe that she was hurting another cat... hurting him in particular. "But let them have their fun for now. It will only break him more in the end." A melodic, slightly sharp laugh left the female's maw. She knew the tom would take her up on it. She could almost see the scene before her-- heartbreaking, of course, but then again, the female didn't have a heart. She didn't know exactly what love really was. She knew how to harness a tom's whims and fancies to her benefit, of course, but as far as actually being in love? That was something that had never happened to the pretty feline.

"Well my apologies, and I do congratulate you." She lowered her head in an exaggerated manner, hues twinkling and snapping with mischief. She was an interesting cat-- a very interesting cat. It was sometimes hard to tell what exactly she was thinking, her mind seemed to click in a different way then it did for her sister. She knew that life held quite a few twists and turns, and she also knew that it had a tendancy to surprise cats in ways that they might never expect. The end result could be quite frustrating-- and sometimes, if you were lucky, magical. A magical ending for a harsh life. She knew Alabasterpaw most likely wasn't going to get her magical ending. And Asterpaw? Well, magic might be a strong way of describing a nice life, but she doubted she would get one either. She was just Asterpaw-- the cat who went around cleaning up her sister's life for her.

"Wait, seriously? Funny, I had you two pegged as a definite couple-- and your kits would be gorgeous! But, I get it-- there's always something in the way, isn't there?" She asked. Her voice was mostly sarcastic, but the last part held quite a bit of exasperation. For good reason-- there had always been 'something in the way' for her. First Alli. Then there were like ten toms. And now these two. Asterpaw sighed. Always the matchmaker, always the healer, never getting her own story to play out. And she doubted she ever would. As far as kits went, she really couldn't care less about them. She could definitely care more. They just didn't interest her-- and, if she were being completely honest, they scared her. She felt like she would break them if she touched them.

She flinched a little, hearing him call her 'Ast'-- up until then, the only cat to have called her that was Alabasterpaw, who had literally just half-killed him and she was sure would be back. Back to hurt him again. To break him. If she couldn't have him, she would break him-- that was just Alabasterpaw's way. But Asterpaw wouldn't let her...no one else was going to suffer for her sister's mistakes, she would make sure of that. It was better for it to be her rather then the tom-- this was something she had to clean up, just like everything else. And she would clean it up. Perfectly. "I really don't. Still going through that life-changing process, finding out who I am, and boring stuff like that-- plus I'm still training. I need to finish training before I make any big, important, life-changing decisions." Asterpaw mewed, the tip of her tail flicking.

She really hadn't been planning on involving herself romantically with anyone until she became a warrior. By then she could be sure. She could be absolutely and one hundred percent sure that this cat was who she was supposed to be with. "Like I said. Maybe someday, things will change between us. So-- might work out, and then again, it might not. Because like I told you-- maybe I like pompous jerks." She nudged him lightly in a friendly manner, as though hinting at something. She wasn't-- she was just messing with him, though she couldn't imagine anything would come of it. He annoyed her, and intrigued her at the same time... for some reason, she was getting the strong feeling that he was hiding something. From her. Although why, she wasn't quite sure. Someday she knew that Azulpaw would change his mind, meet a she cat, and move on... sure, maybe their kits wouldn't be quite as attractive as if it were him and Alabasterpaw, but they would be fine. And she, true to herself, would stay away from them.

Though she knew he was teasing, an expression of surprise crossed over the she cat's features. If anything, she wasn't irresistible. And she was glad of it-- she didn't want to be, at all. Irresistible? Me? Oh please. She wanted to say something, but her maw seemed to be sealed shut. Once she could speak again, a gleam of mischief sparked across her features. "Hm? Oh yes, irresistible-- that's definitely the word to describe me. Should I become Alabasterpaw for you too?" She asked, doing a surprisingly good imitation of her sister's melodic voice and laugh. Hers was the voice of any other she cat, more teasing at times and more serious at times, but otherwise fairly... normal.
Azulpaw nodded in understanding at Asterpaw’s opinion. Although, he thought of her as being...well...narrow-minded. He wondered however did she have such a low self-esteem. Granted, he didn’t think highly of himself all the time, but he never voiced out his demented thoughts whenever it came to him bringing himself down. He wanted others to see his confidence, and soak in that he was a jerk. After all, it was a part of him embedded like a cat that needed to learn how to hunt in order to survive the wild. He remembered earlier when she had brought this up, and at that time he didn’t address the issue. He didn’t care what she thought of herself--why should he? Now, he pondered on whether giving her one of his all-time-famous lectures of the real essence of beauty.

But, he was thinking about Asterpaw. She probably wouldn’t want to hear him babbling on about her self confidence..He was positive that she would smack him up the head as he tried. And, he didn’t need the constant abuse.

‘’Oh, well...I suppose.’’ He mewed, quietly while slightly looking away from her. Though he didn’t know what to feel anymore. As he heard her next words, he gave her an amused glare, and shot her a smug grin. ‘’You? Become like Alabasterpaw?’’ He couldn’t contain his laughter, and despite his pain, he rolled over onto his back, laughing in a fit. It took him awhile before he could get hold of himself as he peered at her through his squinted eyes. ‘’You couldn’t even if you tried, sweetheart. Alabasterpaw flirt til her heart’s content, but you?...Oh-h-h-h, you, Asterpaw...seem ready to murder a tom even if he walk past you!’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’But, please if I’m wrong...and we both know I’m not...enlighten me.’’ He says, inviting her to act out her moves. The way she was with Bluepaw earlier though seem proof enough that she got the concept of flirting, but he didn’t think she truly grasped the idea. Maybe it was because she wasn’t romantically involve with anyone, which made her movements meek and fraud.

Playfully, he added, ‘’And, don’t question me on this. Trust me, I know what I’m talking.’’ He looked her up and down, and got up to circle around her slowly, analyzing every little detail on her body. ‘’After all, I am a master flirt--in fact, I’m a professional at everything I do.’’ He stopped in front of her, leaning in slightly as if he would brush his nose with hers, before pulling himself away, and jumping on top of a large rock. He stumbled a bit, and thought that he might fall, but starclan was on his side, as he didn’t embarrass himself. ‘’No need to agree with me, because I know you do.’’ He boasted. Though it was a light joke; and he felt humorous. He felt as if a heavy bolder lifted off his shoulders, and gave him new light to look forward to. A new friend.

Azulpaw stared into the direction Bluepaw ran off to, and he wondered what his friend was up to. He did hope that the two would reconcile their friendship later on today. He hated going through life knowing that he didn’t have his brother by his side. Alabasterpaw sure did mess the tom up, that was for sure. ‘’Do you think we should catch up to them? Maybe...put all this mess behind us and start over?’’ He doubted Alabasterpaw wanted to see him again, but he would be the bigger cat, and he would apologize for everything he done to her--which was nothing really. Perhaps it was something he said. That...he did not regret. She needed to have her ego taken down a couple notches.

‘’It seems like everything's just falling apart. Relationships are being broken, and hearts.’’ He smiled a bit at saying this, but he continued. ‘’And, though I would LOVE to blame that demonic sister of yours--it is my fault. Well, my big mouth’s fault. After all, sweetheart, as I said earlier...I have no filter. If I offend you, oh well. Move on with your life--especially if you don’t care what I think.’’ He wished that other cats would understand that purpose, but that seemed to have not. They regarded the grey tom as rude; disrespectful; troublesome. He was nothing of the sort.

Bluepaw gave a rough shrug, looking away from the white feline. His ears stayed tilted to her, so that he could listen to her every word. Her voice was still sweet, angelic to him, but all he could do was feel hate towards her. Hate, and regret. ‘’Do whatever you please,’’ He mewed, his voice uncaring. ‘’Kill him, if you’d like. He’s weak anyway. He hardly even focus on his fighting skills, so it’ll be like hunting a mouse.’’ He tells her, and a smile wrap his maw as he thought about the screams of his friend--more so, enemy. One-sided enemy, as the other thought they were still brothers. Nothing could come between brothers! Unless it was a white-furred, attractive, flirty demon that went by the name Alabasterpaw.

‘’Oh! I will definitely allow Asterpaw to see him suffer...especially with all the things I’m planning on doing to their starting friendship.’’ His laugh was contorted, a mixture of evil and sweet innocence. An unlikely combination. But he was always like that. Sweet, innocent, generous, all the above. Azulpaw was suppose to be the evil one...but Bluepaw? The world’s balance seem to have shifted. Now, he was a liar. He was in love. A lie in love. For some odd reason, he feared that he didn’t want Asterpaw. Maybe watching her crumble at the noise of Azulpaw’s screams, his squirming, his aching body and bones cracking under the angelic other sister. And, there was nothing Asterpaw could do to stop it. Bluepaw would be there, comforting her, while breaking her at the same time.

‘’We should probably get back to those two...don’t want them to think of any ideas, now do we?’’ His voice was dark. It was a new tone. But he shouldn’t master it yet. As far as he was concerned, he had to make sure Azulpaw and Asterpaw believe that he was the same tom as before--generous and naive.
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw nodded in understanding at Asterpaw’s opinion. Although, he thought of her as being...well...narrow-minded. He wondered however did she have such a low self-esteem. Granted, he didn’t think highly of himself all the time, but he never voiced out his demented thoughts whenever it came to him bringing himself down. He wanted others to see his confidence, and soak in that he was a jerk. After all, it was a part of him embedded like a cat that needed to learn how to hunt in order to survive the wild. He remembered earlier when she had brought this up, and at that time he didn’t address the issue. He didn’t care what she thought of herself--why should he? Now, he pondered on whether giving her one of his all-time-famous lectures of the real essence of beauty.

But, he was thinking about Asterpaw. She probably wouldn’t want to hear him babbling on about her self confidence..He was positive that she would smack him up the head as he tried. And, he didn’t need the constant abuse.

‘’Oh, well...I suppose.’’ He mewed, quietly while slightly looking away from her. Though he didn’t know what to feel anymore. As he heard her next words, he gave her an amused glare, and shot her a smug grin. ‘’You? Become like Alabasterpaw?’’ He couldn’t contain his laughter, and despite his pain, he rolled over onto his back, laughing in a fit. It took him awhile before he could get hold of himself as he peered at her through his squinted eyes. ‘’You couldn’t even if you tried, sweetheart. Alabasterpaw flirt til her heart’s content, but you?...Oh-h-h-h, you, Asterpaw...seem ready to murder a tom even if he walk past you!’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’But, please if I’m wrong...and we both know I’m not...enlighten me.’’ He says, inviting her to act out her moves. The way she was with Bluepaw earlier though seem proof enough that she got the concept of flirting, but he didn’t think she truly grasped the idea. Maybe it was because she wasn’t romantically involve with anyone, which made her movements meek and fraud.

Playfully, he added, ‘’And, don’t question me on this. Trust me, I know what I’m talking.’’ He looked her up and down, and got up to circle around her slowly, analyzing every little detail on her body. ‘’After all, I am a master flirt--in fact, I’m a professional at everything I do.’’ He stopped in front of her, leaning in slightly as if he would brush his nose with hers, before pulling himself away, and jumping on top of a large rock. He stumbled a bit, and thought that he might fall, but starclan was on his side, as he didn’t embarrass himself. ‘’No need to agree with me, because I know you do.’’ He boasted. Though it was a light joke; and he felt humorous. He felt as if a heavy bolder lifted off his shoulders, and gave him new light to look forward to. A new friend.

Azulpaw stared into the direction Bluepaw ran off to, and he wondered what his friend was up to. He did hope that the two would reconcile their friendship later on today. He hated going through life knowing that he didn’t have his brother by his side. Alabasterpaw sure did mess the tom up, that was for sure. ‘’Do you think we should catch up to them? Maybe...put all this mess behind us and start over?’’ He doubted Alabasterpaw wanted to see him again, but he would be the bigger cat, and he would apologize for everything he done to her--which was nothing really. Perhaps it was something he said. That...he did not regret. She needed to have her ego taken down a couple notches.

‘’It seems like everything's just falling apart. Relationships are being broken, and hearts.’’ He smiled a bit at saying this, but he continued. ‘’And, though I would LOVE to blame that demonic sister of yours--it is my fault. Well, my big mouth’s fault. After all, sweetheart, as I said earlier...I have no filter. If I offend you, oh well. Move on with your life--especially if you don’t care what I think.’’ He wished that other cats would understand that purpose, but that seemed to have not. They regarded the grey tom as rude; disrespectful; troublesome. He was nothing of the sort.

Bluepaw gave a rough shrug, looking away from the white feline. His ears stayed tilted to her, so that he could listen to her every word. Her voice was still sweet, angelic to him, but all he could do was feel hate towards her. Hate, and regret. ‘’Do whatever you please,’’ He mewed, his voice uncaring. ‘’Kill him, if you’d like. He’s weak anyway. He hardly even focus on his fighting skills, so it’ll be like hunting a mouse.’’ He tells her, and a smile wrap his maw as he thought about the screams of his friend--more so, enemy. One-sided enemy, as the other thought they were still brothers. Nothing could come between brothers! Unless it was a white-furred, attractive, flirty demon that went by the name Alabasterpaw.

‘’Oh! I will definitely allow Asterpaw to see him suffer...especially with all the things I’m planning on doing to their starting friendship.’’ His laugh was contorted, a mixture of evil and sweet innocence. An unlikely combination. But he was always like that. Sweet, innocent, generous, all the above. Azulpaw was suppose to be the evil one...but Bluepaw? The world’s balance seem to have shifted. Now, he was a liar. He was in love. A lie in love. For some odd reason, he feared that he didn’t want Asterpaw. Maybe watching her crumble at the noise of Azulpaw’s screams, his squirming, his aching body and bones cracking under the angelic other sister. And, there was nothing Asterpaw could do to stop it. Bluepaw would be there, comforting her, while breaking her at the same time.

‘’We should probably get back to those two...don’t want them to think of any ideas, now do we?’’ His voice was dark. It was a new tone. But he shouldn’t master it yet. As far as he was concerned, he had to make sure Azulpaw and Asterpaw believe that he was the same tom as before--generous and naive.

The blue feline had never been one to be very interested in...romantic ventures. And even when a cat did like her, no one ever told her she was 'beautiful' or 'pretty' or even so much as 'attractive.' Therefore, she had come to the conclusion that she wasn't-- and while Asterpaw was a fairly attractive cat, more so then some, she didn't believe it. By now she was more at the point where it would be impossible for her to believe anyone telling her she was pretty would have good intentions. Especially with so many flirts around... Asterpaw didn't understand the concept. What, a cat was just going to come up to you, start complimenting you randomly, and you would be dumb enough to believe them? Asterpaw herself wasn't into the whole 'compliments and flirting' concept. At all.

Asterpaw watched him, an amused expression coming onto her features as she did so and she smirked slightly. "What's the matter? You don't believe I can?" She asked, pretending to be hurt. She had perfected her sister's idiotic flirting manners-- though she hated doing it-- she was able to do so in a way that looked almost just like her sister. Remembering one of her favorite moments from their kithood, she took on a smug expression, raised herself up to look just as arrogant as Alabasterpaw, and then dramatically dropped down, rolling over in the dust. "Oh no! Horror of horrors, there's dust on me! Get it off! Get it off!" She shrieked in a voice that sounded scarily like her sister's. She glanced over at the tom and shook some of the dust off her, sending tiny particles flying in all directions before stopping. "She used to do that all the time. You would've thought I was her servant-- 'Asterpaw, do this' 'Asterpaw, do that' 'Ast, you don't mind getting me this do you?' 'Sorry, I'm too tired to play-- Ast, play with this kit for me, will you?'" She mewed, mimicking her sister's voice every time.

The memory was painful. She had done everything for her sister. She had loved her sister. And yet Alabasterpaw had just been using her... but the she cat shoved the memory aside. She had almost started to cry. Almost being the key word-- thankfully she had been able to stop herself from allowing herself to get too vulnerable. "And my absolute favorite thing--" She stopped, getting back into her character of Alabasterpaw. "Oh my, you're so big and strong and handsome...I'm sure you already have a cat you love, and who wouldn't be lucky to have you, love?Oh my goodness, aren't you just a gentleman, darling... would you believe that there are actually cats who don't like me?" She asked with a purr, copying her sister's movements of twisting around him, brushing up against him and then finally stopping with a disgusted expression. "Still think I can't be like Alabasterpaw?" She asked with a snort, stepping away.

The contact had left her feeling uncomfortable and angry with herself... and his comment made her shake her head. Jerk. She thought, although perhaps more fondly then she would have preferred. Maybe she did like jerks. But if she did-- and she was trying not to-- then things would probably get very awkward very quickly. "Of course I agree with you. We agree on everything, don't we?" She asked sarcastically, the tip of her tail flicking upwards. She was still frustrated. The contact was still bothering her, despite it both being her idea and being something to prove him wrong and annoy him...both things that she was quickly growing to love. "You can. I would prefer not to see my darling sister for a while-- just until I can talk to her privately. She's getting on my nerves today." She mewed, with a shrug. Her vulnerability gone, she was now back to being her old self...and just as sarcastic and annoying. Both things that she knew got on his nerves. Which was her goal now, considering she didn't want him to think she was that vulnerable to other cats.

Broken hearts? As in, plural? She thought, giving him an odd look. "Pretty sure the only heart broken was your friend's. Speaking of which, maybe I should go back...I've got a broken heart to patch up and then a relationship to start. I might as well try to make it work-- since I told him I would. Don't worry, I'll still have plenty of time for you." She mewed, nudging him lightly with a confused expression before continuing. "Well, my filterless friend-- whether you were in the wrong or not, Alabasterpaw's still wrong for doing something like that and I plan to have a serious talk with her. About you and Bluepaw." She mewed before sighing. She didn't really want to see if it would work with Bluepaw. She just didn't feel that way about him. But Asterpaw had already told him she would see if it would work, and she planned to at least try-- it was the least she could do to make up for Alabasterpaw's mistakes. She would have to do more later.

Alabasterpaw's fangs gleamed once again, shining in the sunlight like miniature daggers. Ready to pierce into anyone who stood in her way... and she was pleased to hear what the tom had to say. "The hunt's the best part. After that...it'll be easy to get rid of him." She purred. Perhaps that was when she would call Asterpaw. When she was ready to kill the tom. First she would hunt him like a mouse-- a slight torture session here and there, playing with him, toying with him as though he were nothing... and then she would strike like the snake she was. And Asterpaw? Well, she would get to watch the whole thing and do absolutely nothing about it. Once she had exhausted the tom physically and mentally, she would break him once and for all.

"Good. I'm looking foward to it." She purred, a demonic gleam coming into her hues. She could hardly wait to watch Asterpaw's expression as she realized her so-called friend was dying and there would be nothing she could do to help. Slowly. She would make it very, very slow...and painful...oh, but she would have to wait. Until they were older. Because then she could just leave the Clans if she wanted to, running away...or maybe she would draw him out somewhere far, far away from the Clans. That would work just fine. She would convince them to become rogues. Or loners. Either one would work, because either way she would be outside the rule of Grousestar and no one would care when the tom died. No one but her sister, that was....and if she played her cards right, her sister would be dead as well. Right there along her sarcastic friend. "Oh, of course." She mewed, getting up and padding back towards where they had left the two cats. She glanced back to make sure he was following...she wouldn't want him to get lost along the way.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The blue feline had never been one to be very interested in...romantic ventures. And even when a cat did like her, no one ever told her she was 'beautiful' or 'pretty' or even so much as 'attractive.' Therefore, she had come to the conclusion that she wasn't-- and while Asterpaw was a fairly attractive cat, more so then some, she didn't believe it. By now she was more at the point where it would be impossible for her to believe anyone telling her she was pretty would have good intentions. Especially with so many flirts around... Asterpaw didn't understand the concept. What, a cat was just going to come up to you, start complimenting you randomly, and you would be dumb enough to believe them? Asterpaw herself wasn't into the whole 'compliments and flirting' concept. At all.

Asterpaw watched him, an amused expression coming onto her features as she did so and she smirked slightly. "What's the matter? You don't believe I can?" She asked, pretending to be hurt. She had perfected her sister's idiotic flirting manners-- though she hated doing it-- she was able to do so in a way that looked almost just like her sister. Remembering one of her favorite moments from their kithood, she took on a smug expression, raised herself up to look just as arrogant as Alabasterpaw, and then dramatically dropped down, rolling over in the dust. "Oh no! Horror of horrors, there's dust on me! Get it off! Get it off!" She shrieked in a voice that sounded scarily like her sister's. She glanced over at the tom and shook some of the dust off her, sending tiny particles flying in all directions before stopping. "She used to do that all the time. You would've thought I was her servant-- 'Asterpaw, do this' 'Asterpaw, do that' 'Ast, you don't mind getting me this do you?' 'Sorry, I'm too tired to play-- Ast, play with this kit for me, will you?'" She mewed, mimicking her sister's voice every time.

The memory was painful. She had done everything for her sister. She had loved her sister. And yet Alabasterpaw had just been using her... but the she cat shoved the memory aside. She had almost started to cry. Almost being the key word-- thankfully she had been able to stop herself from allowing herself to get too vulnerable. "And my absolute favorite thing--" She stopped, getting back into her character of Alabasterpaw. "Oh my, you're so big and strong and handsome...I'm sure you already have a cat you love, and who wouldn't be lucky to have you, love?Oh my goodness, aren't you just a gentleman, darling... would you believe that there are actually cats who don't like me?" She asked with a purr, copying her sister's movements of twisting around him, brushing up against him and then finally stopping with a disgusted expression. "Still think I can't be like Alabasterpaw?" She asked with a snort, stepping away.

The contact had left her feeling uncomfortable and angry with herself... and his comment made her shake her head. Jerk. She thought, although perhaps more fondly then she would have preferred. Maybe she did like jerks. But if she did-- and she was trying not to-- then things would probably get very awkward very quickly. "Of course I agree with you. We agree on everything, don't we?" She asked sarcastically, the tip of her tail flicking upwards. She was still frustrated. The contact was still bothering her, despite it both being her idea and being something to prove him wrong and annoy him...both things that she was quickly growing to love. "You can. I would prefer not to see my darling sister for a while-- just until I can talk to her privately. She's getting on my nerves today." She mewed, with a shrug. Her vulnerability gone, she was now back to being her old self...and just as sarcastic and annoying. Both things that she knew got on his nerves. Which was her goal now, considering she didn't want him to think she was that vulnerable to other cats.

Broken hearts? As in, plural? She thought, giving him an odd look. "Pretty sure the only heart broken was your friend's. Speaking of which, maybe I should go back...I've got a broken heart to patch up and then a relationship to start. I might as well try to make it work-- since I told him I would. Don't worry, I'll still have plenty of time for you." She mewed, nudging him lightly with a confused expression before continuing. "Well, my filterless friend-- whether you were in the wrong or not, Alabasterpaw's still wrong for doing something like that and I plan to have a serious talk with her. About you and Bluepaw." She mewed before sighing. She didn't really want to see if it would work with Bluepaw. She just didn't feel that way about him. But Asterpaw had already told him she would see if it would work, and she planned to at least try-- it was the least she could do to make up for Alabasterpaw's mistakes. She would have to do more later.

Alabasterpaw's fangs gleamed once again, shining in the sunlight like miniature daggers. Ready to pierce into anyone who stood in her way... and she was pleased to hear what the tom had to say. "The hunt's the best part. After that...it'll be easy to get rid of him." She purred. Perhaps that was when she would call Asterpaw. When she was ready to kill the tom. First she would hunt him like a mouse-- a slight torture session here and there, playing with him, toying with him as though he were nothing... and then she would strike like the snake she was. And Asterpaw? Well, she would get to watch the whole thing and do absolutely nothing about it. Once she had exhausted the tom physically and mentally, she would break him once and for all.

"Good. I'm looking foward to it." She purred, a demonic gleam coming into her hues. She could hardly wait to watch Asterpaw's expression as she realized her so-called friend was dying and there would be nothing she could do to help. Slowly. She would make it very, very slow...and painful...oh, but she would have to wait. Until they were older. Because then she could just leave the Clans if she wanted to, running away...or maybe she would draw him out somewhere far, far away from the Clans. That would work just fine. She would convince them to become rogues. Or loners. Either one would work, because either way she would be outside the rule of Grousestar and no one would care when the tom died. No one but her sister, that was....and if she played her cards right, her sister would be dead as well. Right there along her sarcastic friend. "Oh, of course." She mewed, getting up and padding back towards where they had left the two cats. She glanced back to make sure he was following...she wouldn't want him to get lost along the way.
Her moves were uncanny definitely. And, her voice was on the same level of sugary sweetness of her treasured half-sister. He shifted hit body uncomfortably at the contact she gave him, and he couldn’t even properly look at her for a while. But, he was impressed, not that he would show it. He remained stoic; expressionless, as if what she did was nothing compared to the real thing. ‘’Eh, not bad.’’ He mewed, ‘’But you could definitely do better, love.’’ He gave a light purr. He knew it would set her off. Something that he either said or did, set her off, and he knew well that it did because everything he say or do sets another off! The tom found it extremely amusing at how she acted out her half-sister’s outrageous behavior, and he stifled in a laugh to not interrupt her. She was a good actress. She was also very observant, if she had Alabasterpaw’s movements accurate to the core.

At her next set of words, he purred deeply, loving the idea. ‘’It seems as if we’d be great in crime together! With me being the boss..and you’re my humble servant.’’ He nudged her on the shoulder with his nose, lingering there longer than he needed to. Realizing this, he picked up his head and moved away from her a bit, putting enough distance between the two. ‘’Oh, yeah, I would definitely want to be in the presence of your insane sister.’’ He rolled his eyes, sarcastically. He knew that Asterpaw was still frustrated about what happened earlier, and he didn’t want her to feel as if she didn’t have a choice, so he left it alone. He was perfectly fine staying with her and keeping her company--she was the best company that he had in years. Even when he had Silverpaw and Bluepaw.

However, at her next set of words, he stood completely broken. He was afraid to move. Afraid that if he allowed himself to move one bit, every part of him would shatter. Did she seriously just say that? Did she seriously just admit that she would give Bluepaw...a chance? A chance for what? It didn’t make any sense...that he felt this way. He had no right to feel this way, so he shook the feeling off. Denial was key. ‘’A broken heart and a relationship?’’ He said, his voice mustered with mockery. ‘’Seems like you have a pretty busy rest of the day.’’ He said, snickering. Though she said that she would have plenty of time for him...he didn’t want her to. If she did begin to like Bluepaw while mending him--which he didn’t need the mending, in Azulpaw’s opinion. Azulpaw was not going to keep holding onto something that wasn’t there in the first place. He gave her a soft look, his voice filled with seriousness. ‘’No need to make time for me. Perhaps,’’ He got up, and leaned forward to stretch his limbs, hearing them crack. ‘’Me and that damsel in distress sister of yours could become good friends.’’ He truly doubted this, but he didn’t want to let Asterpaw in on it. It just wasn’t worth it any longer.

‘’Maybe we’ll become the best of friends, and start sharing tongues, and starting cuddling together!’’ He mused, sarcastically. Another thing he found uncanny about her...the way she always kept her word. Whatever she promised, she would still follow through with it. And, he hated it. It made him irritated that she would still give Bluepaw a chance even after almost killing him--twice!

Before he could even get up to start searching for the two, he could make out their fluffy shadows in the distance. He tilted his head to the side, wondering if the two made up. Bluepaw strode over with a confident walk, sent a glare towards Alabasterpaw, and started to pad over to Asterpaw’s side. He sat down, looking over at Azulpaw.

Azulpaw had nothing to say. What was there to say? He didn’t know Bluepaw full intentions, nor his true intentions. He watched with an expressionless face as Bluepaw coddled himself around the blue she-cat, playing off as helpless and heart broken. Azulpaw smiled. He was happy that Asterpaw did care to take care of Bluepaw, and he prayed that she would do everything in her power to fix him--mend him--and to...break him, if he were being honest. Then again, she did admit, ‘’And he won't have to go through it a second time, because if I need to I will stay with him until he's over me. And do you know why? Because I have a heart, and I'm willing to do what it takes to mend your friend's. I doubt you would do that for anyone."

Azulpaw knew that if Bluepaw heard that little speech she said earlier, he would had never let her go. They would be together eternally. Azulpaw snorted at the thought, but it was plausible. And, he wouldn’t get in the way of it. He wouldn’t stay away from them either. After all, they were both his friends. Two friends that clung to his heart, but he wouldn’t allow himself to ever like someone as far as he got. He put a quick stop to his feelings. A moment of being himself again, he turned to Alabasterpaw, his fangs gleaming as he gave her a bright, sarcastic smile. ‘’Found a new victim yet? Or are you waiting to put your venomous bite back in me?’’ He purred.
Old March 19th, 2017, 05:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Her moves were uncanny definitely. And, her voice was on the same level of sugary sweetness of her treasured half-sister. He shifted hit body uncomfortably at the contact she gave him, and he couldn’t even properly look at her for a while. But, he was impressed, not that he would show it. He remained stoic; expressionless, as if what she did was nothing compared to the real thing. ‘’Eh, not bad.’’ He mewed, ‘’But you could definitely do better, love.’’ He gave a light purr. He knew it would set her off. Something that he either said or did, set her off, and he knew well that it did because everything he say or do sets another off! The tom found it extremely amusing at how she acted out her half-sister’s outrageous behavior, and he stifled in a laugh to not interrupt her. She was a good actress. She was also very observant, if she had Alabasterpaw’s movements accurate to the core.

At her next set of words, he purred deeply, loving the idea. ‘’It seems as if we’d be great in crime together! With me being the boss..and you’re my humble servant.’’ He nudged her on the shoulder with his nose, lingering there longer than he needed to. Realizing this, he picked up his head and moved away from her a bit, putting enough distance between the two. ‘’Oh, yeah, I would definitely want to be in the presence of your insane sister.’’ He rolled his eyes, sarcastically. He knew that Asterpaw was still frustrated about what happened earlier, and he didn’t want her to feel as if she didn’t have a choice, so he left it alone. He was perfectly fine staying with her and keeping her company--she was the best company that he had in years. Even when he had Silverpaw and Bluepaw.

However, at her next set of words, he stood completely broken. He was afraid to move. Afraid that if he allowed himself to move one bit, every part of him would shatter. Did she seriously just say that? Did she seriously just admit that she would give Bluepaw...a chance? A chance for what? It didn’t make any sense...that he felt this way. He had no right to feel this way, so he shook the feeling off. Denial was key. ‘’A broken heart and a relationship?’’ He said, his voice mustered with mockery. ‘’Seems like you have a pretty busy rest of the day.’’ He said, snickering. Though she said that she would have plenty of time for him...he didn’t want her to. If she did begin to like Bluepaw while mending him--which he didn’t need the mending, in Azulpaw’s opinion. Azulpaw was not going to keep holding onto something that wasn’t there in the first place. He gave her a soft look, his voice filled with seriousness. ‘’No need to make time for me. Perhaps,’’ He got up, and leaned forward to stretch his limbs, hearing them crack. ‘’Me and that damsel in distress sister of yours could become good friends.’’ He truly doubted this, but he didn’t want to let Asterpaw in on it. It just wasn’t worth it any longer.

‘’Maybe we’ll become the best of friends, and start sharing tongues, and starting cuddling together!’’ He mused, sarcastically. Another thing he found uncanny about her...the way she always kept her word. Whatever she promised, she would still follow through with it. And, he hated it. It made him irritated that she would still give Bluepaw a chance even after almost killing him--twice!

Before he could even get up to start searching for the two, he could make out their fluffy shadows in the distance. He tilted his head to the side, wondering if the two made up. Bluepaw strode over with a confident walk, sent a glare towards Alabasterpaw, and started to pad over to Asterpaw’s side. He sat down, looking over at Azulpaw.

Azulpaw had nothing to say. What was there to say? He didn’t know Bluepaw full intentions, nor his true intentions. He watched with an expressionless face as Bluepaw coddled himself around the blue she-cat, playing off as helpless and heart broken. Azulpaw smiled. He was happy that Asterpaw did care to take care of Bluepaw, and he prayed that she would do everything in her power to fix him--mend him--and to...break him, if he were being honest. Then again, she did admit, ‘’And he won't have to go through it a second time, because if I need to I will stay with him until he's over me. And do you know why? Because I have a heart, and I'm willing to do what it takes to mend your friend's. I doubt you would do that for anyone."

Azulpaw knew that if Bluepaw heard that little speech she said earlier, he would had never let her go. They would be together eternally. Azulpaw snorted at the thought, but it was plausible. And, he wouldn’t get in the way of it. He wouldn’t stay away from them either. After all, they were both his friends. Two friends that clung to his heart, but he wouldn’t allow himself to ever like someone as far as he got. He put a quick stop to his feelings. A moment of being himself again, he turned to Alabasterpaw, his fangs gleaming as he gave her a bright, sarcastic smile. ‘’Found a new victim yet? Or are you waiting to put your venomous bite back in me?’’ He purred.
"Oh could I? By pinning you to the ground and watching you--" Her voice choked up, though it didn't sound like it. Thank StarClan, she thought, breathing a sigh of relief. Do I really care about him? Or is it just I don't want to see him hurt? She thought. She didn't like this. She didn't like what Alabasterpaw had done, and there was no way to go back in time to fix it. At least she had done her best. By letting the white feline hurt her instead for a little while...but if she knew anything about her sister, she would be back. She would be back and she would be furious. Never before had such hatred been present in her sister's life before, at least not as far as she knew...and she never wanted to see that amount of hatred that she had seen in her sister's expression again.

"Whatever you say, jerk." She mewed jokingly, nudging him playfully once more. Her embarassment and confusion at the earlier contact had faded, replaced by her normal attitude. She rolled her eyes at his statement, sighing. "Of course you would, master. And I, your humble servant, shall be standing by to block her hostile attacks. Would you prefer she tortured me first and then killed me, or a quick and less painful death?" She asked, her voice thick with sarcasm. But as far as she knew, he wouldn't really care if her sister did decide to kill her. And with Alabasterpaw's jealousy...unfortunately she guessed her services would be needed very soon. At least the white she cat was done toying with Bluepaw...she couldn't handle trying to protect both of them at once. She'd get ripped to shreds by her vicious sister! And she knew Alabasterpaw wouldn't have a second thought about it.

"Oh don't worry, master. It's not a definite relationship yet-- but I'm sure the future kits will love you." She smirked. Had she known Azulpaw's feelings, she probably wouldn't have been taunting him in this manner. But, oblivious to this fact, she continued to speak in a teasing manner. She had no way of knowing that she was hurting him. And she would have stopped in an instant-- if only she had been able to tell. But although Asterpaw was good at helping when she was aware of a cat's feelings, reading others' feelings was not her forte. That was her sister's line of expertise, after all. Which was a good thing...she supposed. Though his next words felt like he had just shocked her. Really? After all of that...she thought, although her hues remained indifferent. "Suit yourself. Don't get too cozy though-- I don't want to have to come and save you." She mewed, turning and looking as though she were going to walk away before Bluepaw approached, coming to her side.

"Hi, Bluepaw." Asterpaw flashed a smile over in his direction, hers being much less charming and perfect then Alabasterpaw's...but unlike her sister's, it was sincere. When she smiled, she was truly happy to see a cat. After a moment of silence, she turned her hues back on him and her expression turned serious. "I told you earlier that-- that I was willing to see if it would work out between us. But it's going to take some time...and I'm working out some-- other feelings. As long as you're willing to wait, I'm willing to try." She mewed in a lower voice, so that neither of the other cats could hear her.

At Azulpaw's words, Alabasterpaw's expression grew dangerous and she drew him aside, out of the view of her sister. Quick as the snake that she was, her paw lashed out and forced his head to the ground in an uncomfortable manner. "Listen to me, you pathetic weakling. Asterpaw will never keep interest in a jerk like yourself-- not if she has a brain in her head." She pressed harder, continuously putting pressure in order to half choke him. Oh no, she wouldn't kill him-- this was much more fun. The female lifted her paw up, before bringing her maw down so that he could hear her. "Mention this to a single cat and I'll make sure Asterpaw suffers. And I'll make sure that you-- get-- to watch." She whispered, half kicking, half nudging him with a paw. Pathetic.She thought with a snort, turning to go. "What Asterpaw likes about you, I don't know." She mewed in a mutter, before heading back to Bluepaw and Asterpaw. Her darling sister didn't have a clue what was going on. And she never would.

Old March 19th, 2017, 06:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Oh could I? By pinning you to the ground and watching you--" Her voice choked up, though it didn't sound like it. Thank StarClan, she thought, breathing a sigh of relief. Do I really care about him? Or is it just I don't want to see him hurt? She thought. She didn't like this. She didn't like what Alabasterpaw had done, and there was no way to go back in time to fix it. At least she had done her best. By letting the white feline hurt her instead for a little while...but if she knew anything about her sister, she would be back. She would be back and she would be furious. Never before had such hatred been present in her sister's life before, at least not as far as she knew...and she never wanted to see that amount of hatred that she had seen in her sister's expression again.

"Whatever you say, jerk." She mewed jokingly, nudging him playfully once more. Her embarassment and confusion at the earlier contact had faded, replaced by her normal attitude. She rolled her eyes at his statement, sighing. "Of course you would, master. And I, your humble servant, shall be standing by to block her hostile attacks. Would you prefer she tortured me first and then killed me, or a quick and less painful death?" She asked, her voice thick with sarcasm. But as far as she knew, he wouldn't really care if her sister did decide to kill her. And with Alabasterpaw's jealousy...unfortunately she guessed her services would be needed very soon. At least the white she cat was done toying with Bluepaw...she couldn't handle trying to protect both of them at once. She'd get ripped to shreds by her vicious sister! And she knew Alabasterpaw wouldn't have a second thought about it.

"Oh don't worry, master. It's not a definite relationship yet-- but I'm sure the future kits will love you." She smirked. Had she known Azulpaw's feelings, she probably wouldn't have been taunting him in this manner. But, oblivious to this fact, she continued to speak in a teasing manner. She had no way of knowing that she was hurting him. And she would have stopped in an instant-- if only she had been able to tell. But although Asterpaw was good at helping when she was aware of a cat's feelings, reading others' feelings was not her forte. That was her sister's line of expertise, after all. Which was a good thing...she supposed. Though his next words felt like he had just shocked her. Really? After all of that...she thought, although her hues remained indifferent. "Suit yourself. Don't get too cozy though-- I don't want to have to come and save you." She mewed, turning and looking as though she were going to walk away before Bluepaw approached, coming to her side.

"Hi, Bluepaw." Asterpaw flashed a smile over in his direction, hers being much less charming and perfect then Alabasterpaw's...but unlike her sister's, it was sincere. When she smiled, she was truly happy to see a cat. After a moment of silence, she turned her hues back on him and her expression turned serious. "I told you earlier that-- that I was willing to see if it would work out between us. But it's going to take some time...and I'm working out some-- other feelings. As long as you're willing to wait, I'm willing to try." She mewed in a lower voice, so that neither of the other cats could hear her.

At Azulpaw's words, Alabasterpaw's expression grew dangerous and she drew him aside, out of the view of her sister. Quick as the snake that she was, her paw lashed out and forced his head to the ground in an uncomfortable manner. "Listen to me, you pathetic weakling. Asterpaw will never keep interest in a jerk like yourself-- not if she has a brain in her head." She pressed harder, continuously putting pressure in order to half choke him. Oh no, she wouldn't kill him-- this was much more fun. The female lifted her paw up, before bringing her maw down so that he could hear her. "Mention this to a single cat and I'll make sure Asterpaw suffers. And I'll make sure that you-- get-- to watch." She whispered, half kicking, half nudging him with a paw. Pathetic.She thought with a snort, turning to go. "What Asterpaw likes about you, I don't know." She mewed in a mutter, before heading back to Bluepaw and Asterpaw. Her darling sister didn't have a clue what was going on. And she never would.
‘’Really?’’ Bluepaw’s voice held excitement. He was shocked that Asterpaw would try to work out their relationship, especially since he thought she would be after Azulpaw. Looked like things were working out in his favor. He looked away from the blue she-cat to give a victorious smile, before he quickly changed it into an innocent one and sent it her way. ‘’Azulpaw boring you now, huh?’’ He joked, and nudged her playfully. ‘’I knew you would find me better than him. After all, he’s a jerk. No one likes a jerk.’’

Azulpaw yowled in pain, feeling his heart and mind weakened. His heart worsened, and emotional pain felt numb compared to the physical pain he made himself believe that never hurt him. When he heard Alabasterpaw’s threat, he felt his body become brittle and weak. He was ready to give in then, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t do much, but he knew he had to protect Asterpaw, even if it meant getting hurt himself. After all, Asterpaw may have been right that Alabasterpaw was a conniving she-cat that followed through with her threats. Exactly what had he done though? Whatever it was, it couldn’t have possibly been...what he said?

As the she-cat got off of him, and trotted back, he laid there. He didn’t move. He didn’t think. He couldn’t feel anything in his body. The aching was strong, and he was powerless. She was right. He was weak. He was pathetic. He was all those things, and yet he couldn’t do anything about it. He wasn’t Bluepaw, he wasn’t Asterpaw. He wasn’t anybody, but a pawn that would be a murdered victim. He shuddered at the thought of having his blood on Alabasterpaw’s claws. Then, he smiled at the thought of having to go to starclan, facing no more pain, and be able to watch over the ones he loved. Such as Asterpaw…

Did he love her?

The thought was selfish. But, he still couldn’t get up, so he laid there, contemplating his life and wondering how ever did he get here in the first place? Just yesterday he took a stroll with Silverpaw and Bluepaw, laughing and joking with them. Everything was normal.

Then, Bluepaw met Alabasterpaw and Asterpaw. Azulpaw wished he hadn’t met them. He wish he hadn’t gotten to know them. He wished he could change everything that happened today, and erase every memory. He would busy himself with Silverpaw instead of following Bluepaw as he always did.

His breath hitched, and he laid there panting. It felt as if he was laying in his own blood of pool, while everyone else stood as a bystander, perhaps laughing at him or pitying him.

But, he couldn’t give up. Not yet, anyway. He had to endure every abuse in order to protect that blue she-cat from ever finding out. Then again, it wouldn’t matter if she found out. She was too focused on her budding relationship with Bluepaw. She was too focused on helping him with a broken heart when Azulpaw laid in a heap of shattered pieces, unaware by her. He wouldn’t tell her either. It feelings didn’t matter, but as long as he could see her, and talk to her, then he was happy. It felt like he could fight with every strength in his mind. And, every beat of his heart.

‘’Please,’’ he finally cried. He finally, silently cried, whispering to starclan above. ‘’If you are there for me, if you are real...please...please, my heart is shattered. My body is in pain. Just please...have pity on me.’’ He tried to stare up at the sky, where he knew that the heavens laid, and he quietly cried to himself, hoping that they could hear his plea.

Bluepaw looked towards Alabasterpaw as she made her way back. He gave her a knowing looks, a questioning one. When he noticed that Azulpaw didn’t come back with her, he assumed that she handled her part of the business. He gently turned back to Asterpaw, nuzzling the side of her cheek. He was finally happy. He was finally getting what he wanted.

And, Azulpaw? Perhaps, he wouldn’t live as long to celebrate that victory.
Old March 19th, 2017, 07:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

‘’Really?’’ Bluepaw’s voice held excitement. He was shocked that Asterpaw would try to work out their relationship, especially since he thought she would be after Azulpaw. Looked like things were working out in his favor. He looked away from the blue she-cat to give a victorious smile, before he quickly changed it into an innocent one and sent it her way. ‘’Azulpaw boring you now, huh?’’ He joked, and nudged her playfully. ‘’I knew you would find me better than him. After all, he’s a jerk. No one likes a jerk.’’

Azulpaw yowled in pain, feeling his heart and mind weakened. His heart worsened, and emotional pain felt numb compared to the physical pain he made himself believe that never hurt him. When he heard Alabasterpaw’s threat, he felt his body become brittle and weak. He was ready to give in then, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t do much, but he knew he had to protect Asterpaw, even if it meant getting hurt himself. After all, Asterpaw may have been right that Alabasterpaw was a conniving she-cat that followed through with her threats. Exactly what had he done though? Whatever it was, it couldn’t have possibly been...what he said?

As the she-cat got off of him, and trotted back, he laid there. He didn’t move. He didn’t think. He couldn’t feel anything in his body. The aching was strong, and he was powerless. She was right. He was weak. He was pathetic. He was all those things, and yet he couldn’t do anything about it. He wasn’t Bluepaw, he wasn’t Asterpaw. He wasn’t anybody, but a pawn that would be a murdered victim. He shuddered at the thought of having his blood on Alabasterpaw’s claws. Then, he smiled at the thought of having to go to starclan, facing no more pain, and be able to watch over the ones he loved. Such as Asterpaw…

Did he love her?

The thought was selfish. But, he still couldn’t get up, so he laid there, contemplating his life and wondering how ever did he get here in the first place? Just yesterday he took a stroll with Silverpaw and Bluepaw, laughing and joking with them. Everything was normal.

Then, Bluepaw met Alabasterpaw and Asterpaw. Azulpaw wished he hadn’t met them. He wish he hadn’t gotten to know them. He wished he could change everything that happened today, and erase every memory. He would busy himself with Silverpaw instead of following Bluepaw as he always did.

His breath hitched, and he laid there panting. It felt as if he was laying in his own blood of pool, while everyone else stood as a bystander, perhaps laughing at him or pitying him.

But, he couldn’t give up. Not yet, anyway. He had to endure every abuse in order to protect that blue she-cat from ever finding out. Then again, it wouldn’t matter if she found out. She was too focused on her budding relationship with Bluepaw. She was too focused on helping him with a broken heart when Azulpaw laid in a heap of shattered pieces, unaware by her. He wouldn’t tell her either. It feelings didn’t matter, but as long as he could see her, and talk to her, then he was happy. It felt like he could fight with every strength in his mind. And, every beat of his heart.

‘’Please,’’ he finally cried. He finally, silently cried, whispering to starclan above. ‘’If you are there for me, if you are real...please...please, my heart is shattered. My body is in pain. Just please...have pity on me.’’ He tried to stare up at the sky, where he knew that the heavens laid, and he quietly cried to himself, hoping that they could hear his plea.

Bluepaw looked towards Alabasterpaw as she made her way back. He gave her a knowing looks, a questioning one. When he noticed that Azulpaw didn’t come back with her, he assumed that she handled her part of the business. He gently turned back to Asterpaw, nuzzling the side of her cheek. He was finally happy. He was finally getting what he wanted.

And, Azulpaw? Perhaps, he wouldn’t live as long to celebrate that victory.

"Yes...really." Asterpaw smiled back. True, she didn't want to commit herself to this-- but if it would make the tom happy, she would do it. Anything to right what had been wronged. No matter how much it was going to hurt her in the end. She frowned at his statement-- no one likes a jerk. That wasn't a nice thing to say at all. Especially about his friend. And what was going on, anyways? It seemed he had suddenly turned into another cat, keeping her 'safe' with him... she didn't like it at all. "I...didn't say I found you better. Neither one of you is better. And even if no one likes a jerk, no one likes someone who brags all the time either." She mewed, her hues narrowing. She was sick and tired of him putting the other tom down all the time. Besides, if anyone's going to do that, I should, she thought with the slightest smile. She sighed and smiled at Bluepaw again, but her smile faded when she heard a yowl. A familiar sounding one-- that sent chills down her spine. "Uh-- Bluepaw? Did you hear that?" She asked, her ears going back as she looked in the direction that the yowl had come from.

Alabasterpaw laughed as he stopped struggling. And just lay there. She could tell he was alive, and yet he had stopped when she had threatened Asterpaw. Part of her wished someone would do that for her-- and it only fueled her anger, and she laughed again. "Seriously? You're going to protect the cat who won't give you a second look? The one who doesn't care whether you live or die? If she knew what was happening, she'd probably join in. And yet you're going to let me torture you to keep her safe." She snarled, her features twisting into an ugly expression. She couldn't believe this. And it made her wonder if she should really bring Asterpaw to watch-- but the thought disappeared just as quickly. Of course she should. Asterpaw was going to see what happened when she got attached to the wrong cats...cats that she never should have known. "Stay away from my sister. I'm doing this to protect her from you-- lowlife worm." She snarled before she padded away, her tail lashing back and forth angrily.

Most of that had been lies. She wouldn't kill her sister. She knew Asterpaw did care whether he lived or died, and she most certainly would not join in with Alabasterpaw's definition of...fun. She headed back to the area with Bluepaw and Asterpaw, knowing that they were most likely having a more friendly conversation. She hoped so. She needed to make sure that her part of the bargain was upheld-- and if Asterpaw wouldn't develop feelings for Bluepaw soon, he might change his mind. Still-- it was also nice to have them get closer so that the final showdown, Asterpaw would be totally crushed. And she would cling to Bluepaw-- him being the only other cat that cared. Oh sure, her relationship with her sister would be ruined for good... but what did that matter? She would have achieved the one thing that she wanted more then anything else: Azulpaw's downfall. "Hi Ast!" She called cheerfully as she came back into camp. She shot the tom a look as though to say 'don't protest' and waited for the questions she knew were sure to come.

"Hi, Alli. Where'd Azulpaw go?" She asked, glancing at her sister with a half questioning, half challenging expression.

"He...had some business to attend to. I'm sure he'll be back any minute." Alabasterpaw strode back over to the trees and pretended to listen. "Oh! Listen to that, he's back now. Run along like a good girl and let me talk to your boyfriend now, Ast." She mewed, nudging her sister aside lightly and shooting Bluepaw another look. A 'we need to talk' look. "Don't be too long though, dear!" She added as she saw the light blue figure disappearing into the trees again...exhausted. She was tired of going back and forth, but she knew it would be worth it in the end. Wouldn't it? Either she would have a relationship with Bluepaw or she would have gotten rid of him...a figured win-win for her. Well... one of the wins was less desired then the other, but either way it would work.

She saw the tom on the ground and felt her heart rate quicken, blood running cold again. Don't panic. Don't scream. Stay calm. Stay calm. She told herself as she approached. "Alli said you were back. What happened to you, did you fall out of a tree or something?" She asked, examining him. Now might not have been the best time for her sarcasm. But that was the only thing Asterpaw knew how to do other then panic in a situation like this... if she were to be serious, she would eventually panic. "Should have let me do it for you. You're the master; remember? I could totally be your stunt double." She joked lightly, although once again she felt a sharp pang of worry. What if he was really hurt? Did Alabasterpaw... no, she knew her sister wouldn't do something like that again. She had had her fun. And besides, not even Alabasterpaw would do something so horrible. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked in a quieter voice; panic obvious in it and traveling quickly.

Alabasterpaw glanced at the tom, her hues sparkling with mischief. "He's not dead yet. Asterpaw's going to be there every time-- afterwards. It'll only get them closer-- but don't worry, he won't stay alive to be close to her. And once you're there for her... during and before our little 'torture sessions...' she'll eventually fall for you. I do feel sort of bad... but at least it will all work out in the end." She purred, her hues sparkling again. She was glad this was working out between them. He could only handle it for so long. Though if he really cared about her sister... love was always stronger then anything else. What if he managed to handle it for Asterpaw? No-- I get to mess with his mind too, not to mention she'll be with Bluepaw most of the time. she thought with a smirk. "Oh! There's one other thing. Whenever Asterpaw gets back, don't forget to treat her like she's the best thing ever...every girl cracks with that treatment after a while. He'll be treating her like she's just average, but you'll treat her like a princess. Especially in front of Azulpaw... play with his mind a little. Mental and emotional pain hurts almost as much-- fun to mess around with, too." She purred with a slightly flirtatious wink at the tom. This was going to work out just fine-- this partnership. And she had a feeling, although he didn't say it, that Bluepaw was enjoying it just as much as she was.

Old March 19th, 2017, 08:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

"Yes...really." Asterpaw smiled back. True, she didn't want to commit herself to this-- but if it would make the tom happy, she would do it. Anything to right what had been wronged. No matter how much it was going to hurt her in the end. She frowned at his statement-- no one likes a jerk. That wasn't a nice thing to say at all. Especially about his friend. And what was going on, anyways? It seemed he had suddenly turned into another cat, keeping her 'safe' with him... she didn't like it at all. "I...didn't say I found you better. Neither one of you is better. And even if no one likes a jerk, no one likes someone who brags all the time either." She mewed, her hues narrowing. She was sick and tired of him putting the other tom down all the time. Besides, if anyone's going to do that, I should, she thought with the slightest smile. She sighed and smiled at Bluepaw again, but her smile faded when she heard a yowl. A familiar sounding one-- that sent chills down her spine. "Uh-- Bluepaw? Did you hear that?" She asked, her ears going back as she looked in the direction that the yowl had come from.

Alabasterpaw laughed as he stopped struggling. And just lay there. She could tell he was alive, and yet he had stopped when she had threatened Asterpaw. Part of her wished someone would do that for her-- and it only fueled her anger, and she laughed again. "Seriously? You're going to protect the cat who won't give you a second look? The one who doesn't care whether you live or die? If she knew what was happening, she'd probably join in. And yet you're going to let me torture you to keep her safe." She snarled, her features twisting into an ugly expression. She couldn't believe this. And it made her wonder if she should really bring Asterpaw to watch-- but the thought disappeared just as quickly. Of course she should. Asterpaw was going to see what happened when she got attached to the wrong cats...cats that she never should have known. "Stay away from my sister. I'm doing this to protect her from you-- lowlife worm." She snarled before she padded away, her tail lashing back and forth angrily.

Most of that had been lies. She wouldn't kill her sister. She knew Asterpaw did care whether he lived or died, and she most certainly would not join in with Alabasterpaw's definition of...fun. She headed back to the area with Bluepaw and Asterpaw, knowing that they were most likely having a more friendly conversation. She hoped so. She needed to make sure that her part of the bargain was upheld-- and if Asterpaw wouldn't develop feelings for Bluepaw soon, he might change his mind. Still-- it was also nice to have them get closer so that the final showdown, Asterpaw would be totally crushed. And she would cling to Bluepaw-- him being the only other cat that cared. Oh sure, her relationship with her sister would be ruined for good... but what did that matter? She would have achieved the one thing that she wanted more then anything else: Azulpaw's downfall. "Hi Ast!" She called cheerfully as she came back into camp. She shot the tom a look as though to say 'don't protest' and waited for the questions she knew were sure to come.

"Hi, Alli. Where'd Azulpaw go?" She asked, glancing at her sister with a half questioning, half challenging expression.

"He...had some business to attend to. I'm sure he'll be back any minute." Alabasterpaw strode back over to the trees and pretended to listen. "Oh! Listen to that, he's back now. Run along like a good girl and let me talk to your boyfriend now, Ast." She mewed, nudging her sister aside lightly and shooting Bluepaw another look. A 'we need to talk' look. "Don't be too long though, dear!" She added as she saw the light blue figure disappearing into the trees again...exhausted. She was tired of going back and forth, but she knew it would be worth it in the end. Wouldn't it? Either she would have a relationship with Bluepaw or she would have gotten rid of him...a figured win-win for her. Well... one of the wins was less desired then the other, but either way it would work.

She saw the tom on the ground and felt her heart rate quicken, blood running cold again. Don't panic. Don't scream. Stay calm. Stay calm. She told herself as she approached. "Alli said you were back. What happened to you, did you fall out of a tree or something?" She asked, examining him. Now might not have been the best time for her sarcasm. But that was the only thing Asterpaw knew how to do other then panic in a situation like this... if she were to be serious, she would eventually panic. "Should have let me do it for you. You're the master; remember? I could totally be your stunt double." She joked lightly, although once again she felt a sharp pang of worry. What if he was really hurt? Did Alabasterpaw... no, she knew her sister wouldn't do something like that again. She had had her fun. And besides, not even Alabasterpaw would do something so horrible. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked in a quieter voice; panic obvious in it and traveling quickly.

Alabasterpaw glanced at the tom, her hues sparkling with mischief. "He's not dead yet. Asterpaw's going to be there every time-- afterwards. It'll only get them closer-- but don't worry, he won't stay alive to be close to her. And once you're there for her... during and before our little 'torture sessions...' she'll eventually fall for you. I do feel sort of bad... but at least it will all work out in the end." She purred, her hues sparkling again. She was glad this was working out between them. He could only handle it for so long. Though if he really cared about her sister... love was always stronger then anything else. What if he managed to handle it for Asterpaw? No-- I get to mess with his mind too, not to mention she'll be with Bluepaw most of the time. she thought with a smirk. "Oh! There's one other thing. Whenever Asterpaw gets back, don't forget to treat her like she's the best thing ever...every girl cracks with that treatment after a while. He'll be treating her like she's just average, but you'll treat her like a princess. Especially in front of Azulpaw... play with his mind a little. Mental and emotional pain hurts almost as much-- fun to mess around with, too." She purred with a slightly flirtatious wink at the tom. This was going to work out just fine-- this partnership. And she had a feeling, although he didn't say it, that Bluepaw was enjoying it just as much as she was.

Azulpaw’s eyes were closed as he heard Alabasterpaw. He wanted to reply with something, sarcastic-like, but he was in too much pain, and he feared that she would continue to torture him, and he wasn’t up for that yet, so he laid down in a mess, breathing hard, eyes closed, and wishing to welcome in sleep. Sleep that he wouldn’t get. Yet. As she left him there, tears silently streaming down, he huffed out in frustration. His eyes fluttered open once, but then closed. He tried to get up; push himself up, but his flesh wasn’t cooperating. So, he fell back down, sighing deeply, and closing his eyes once more.

Where was Bluepaw? Wouldn’t he care about what happened to his brother? Why wasn’t Bluepaw there to confront the demon that loved seeing him suffer? Of course...with Asterpaw. The two lovebirds made his pain worsened, and he felt his heart clench at the thought. He noted that emotional pain was worse than physical pain. He had no desire to get up again whatsoever, and he closed his eyes, allowing the tears to cascade freely.

When he heard paw prints, he shook his head vigorously. ‘’Please, Alabasterpaw...just leave me alone.’’ His voice was rough, and he shot opened his eyes to welcome the white feline, but to his surprise it was Asterpaw, and he gulped. He quickly shuffled to his pain, stumbling as he did so, tears falling from his face, but he turned it away to not look at the blue she-cat.

‘’Please stay away from me, Asterpaw. Just please. Go be happy with Bluepaw, and leave me alone. I’m for real this time.’’ He got up to his paws, falling down. As he laid on his stomach a bit, his paws sprawled around him. He once again got up, and tried to limp away, but instead of limping, he dragged himself as best as he could. ‘’Besides, you wouldn’t care anyway.’’ He added more quietly, and pushed himself away from Asterpaw. She was the last cat he needed to see right now.

He need to find Silverpaw. She would make him happy. She always did anyway. He hoped she would be nearby, so that he wouldn’t have to drag himself fully there, but half-way on his journey, he couldn’t stand it anylonger, and he collapsed. He fell to the ground on his side, his eyes closed for a second, and he fluttered them open. ‘’I could totally welcome in the darkness at this point.’’ He huffed, meekly.

Bluepaw was amused at Alabasterpaw. He nodded to her devious plan and decided to follow through with it. ‘’How long do you think you’ll be torturing him for? I mean, a tom can only take so much, Alli.’’ He spat, mockingly. As long as he had Asterpaw, he truly didn’t care. Alabasterpaw was allowed to torment until her heart was content. Then again, when they first met, he didn’t think that Alabasterpaw would turn into such a...disgrace. A she-cat that longed to be a torturer. A part of him did feel guilty, but his hunger for love and envy overpowered that low feeling.

He was beginning to tell that Asterpaw was getting annoyed with him, and he figured that he needed to tone it down a couple notches before he offended her by what he said about Azulpaw. But why would she care? She didn’t like him...yet she ran after him as if she had some hidden feelings lingering. The thought made Bluepaw growled, and he sneered at Alabasterpaw, ‘’You better hurry up with this. I’m really sick of her getting defensive about Azulpaw. Besides, however else would I treat my dear, Ast?’’ The blue-eyed tom smirk. ‘’She is...after all, a delicacy that needs to be cared for as if she were a flower planted to bloom. I will treat her with the utmost gentleness.’’ He purred. ‘’I have our entire future plan out. And the best part? Azulpaw will not be apart of it.’’

Bluepaw held a lot of pride within him as he said this to his new evil partner. They did work well together, he’ll give her that, but he also knew what type of cat she was, and he kept himself guarded around her in case she ever decided to trade on him. ‘’If it’s possible I would love for him to be dead before our warrior ceremony.’’ His eyes deadpanned on her.
Old March 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw’s eyes were closed as he heard Alabasterpaw. He wanted to reply with something, sarcastic-like, but he was in too much pain, and he feared that she would continue to torture him, and he wasn’t up for that yet, so he laid down in a mess, breathing hard, eyes closed, and wishing to welcome in sleep. Sleep that he wouldn’t get. Yet. As she left him there, tears silently streaming down, he huffed out in frustration. His eyes fluttered open once, but then closed. He tried to get up; push himself up, but his flesh wasn’t cooperating. So, he fell back down, sighing deeply, and closing his eyes once more.

Where was Bluepaw? Wouldn’t he care about what happened to his brother? Why wasn’t Bluepaw there to confront the demon that loved seeing him suffer? Of course...with Asterpaw. The two lovebirds made his pain worsened, and he felt his heart clench at the thought. He noted that emotional pain was worse than physical pain. He had no desire to get up again whatsoever, and he closed his eyes, allowing the tears to cascade freely.

When he heard paw prints, he shook his head vigorously. ‘’Please, Alabasterpaw...just leave me alone.’’ His voice was rough, and he shot opened his eyes to welcome the white feline, but to his surprise it was Asterpaw, and he gulped. He quickly shuffled to his pain, stumbling as he did so, tears falling from his face, but he turned it away to not look at the blue she-cat.

‘’Please stay away from me, Asterpaw. Just please. Go be happy with Bluepaw, and leave me alone. I’m for real this time.’’ He got up to his paws, falling down. As he laid on his stomach a bit, his paws sprawled around him. He once again got up, and tried to limp away, but instead of limping, he dragged himself as best as he could. ‘’Besides, you wouldn’t care anyway.’’ He added more quietly, and pushed himself away from Asterpaw. She was the last cat he needed to see right now.

He need to find Silverpaw. She would make him happy. She always did anyway. He hoped she would be nearby, so that he wouldn’t have to drag himself fully there, but half-way on his journey, he couldn’t stand it anylonger, and he collapsed. He fell to the ground on his side, his eyes closed for a second, and he fluttered them open. ‘’I could totally welcome in the darkness at this point.’’ He huffed, meekly.

Bluepaw was amused at Alabasterpaw. He nodded to her devious plan and decided to follow through with it. ‘’How long do you think you’ll be torturing him for? I mean, a tom can only take so much, Alli.’’ He spat, mockingly. As long as he had Asterpaw, he truly didn’t care. Alabasterpaw was allowed to torment until her heart was content. Then again, when they first met, he didn’t think that Alabasterpaw would turn into such a...disgrace. A she-cat that longed to be a torturer. A part of him did feel guilty, but his hunger for love and envy overpowered that low feeling.

He was beginning to tell that Asterpaw was getting annoyed with him, and he figured that he needed to tone it down a couple notches before he offended her by what he said about Azulpaw. But why would she care? She didn’t like him...yet she ran after him as if she had some hidden feelings lingering. The thought made Bluepaw growled, and he sneered at Alabasterpaw, ‘’You better hurry up with this. I’m really sick of her getting defensive about Azulpaw. Besides, however else would I treat my dear, Ast?’’ The blue-eyed tom smirk. ‘’She is...after all, a delicacy that needs to be cared for as if she were a flower planted to bloom. I will treat her with the utmost gentleness.’’ He purred. ‘’I have our entire future plan out. And the best part? Azulpaw will not be apart of it.’’

Bluepaw held a lot of pride within him as he said this to his new evil partner. They did work well together, he’ll give her that, but he also knew what type of cat she was, and he kept himself guarded around her in case she ever decided to trade on him. ‘’If it’s possible I would love for him to be dead before our warrior ceremony.’’ His eyes deadpanned on her.

Alabasterpaw? What is he talking about? Did he hit his head? She thought, shifting her weight. She was terrified now. Terrified that the one thing she was avoiding was now the fact that might be true. But she needed proof. She had to see Alabasterpaw actually doing it...to accuse her sister of something like this was serious. To accuse anyone of doing something like this. "I...I can't. I can't be happy with Bluepaw. It just-- we just don't-- I don't know, but it just doesn't feel right. Like it's not who I'm meant to be with. I want to make him happy, it's my fault-- I didn't stop Alli-- but I just can't. I know he's your friend. I'm really trying, truly I am...I'm sorry." She bit her lip to keep from crying, tasting blood, but at this point it didn't matter. There was no way he would be this badly hurt just from falling out of a tree. Something was wrong. Something was very, very wrong. "Tell me who did this." She spoke in a calm voice, or at least it seemed that way, but to a trained ear it was shaking with emotion. I want to help. Please don't shut me out like this. Please. I want to care, but I-I don't know how...she thought.

Now it was all she could do not to cry. Why would someone do this? Sure, she might have wanted to push him out of a tree-- but she never would have actually carried out her threat. What kind of monster would be so jealous, so angry with a single cat that they would hurt them like this? Who could stand to break someone in this manner? Her hues flashed with frustration as she heard his quiet words. She couldn't watch him dragging himself away like that. What had happened to all the fight he had had earlier? What had happened to the cat she had met before, with so much sarcasm? Whoever had done this had beaten him until he was losing the will to continue. "I do care. More then you know. And maybe you would realize that if you weren't so busy trying to shut me out now. Maybe it's you who doesn't care." She sighed, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. And now she was going to cry.

She could only keep up a barrier for so long. She could only hide herself away for so long. And this was the only thing she could do now. She cared so much it hurt-- but did he? No. He probably would have preferred Alabasterpaw to hurt her in the first place. Because like he had said, he was a master at everything. So maybe he'd just been playing with her like Alabasterpaw had been playing with Bluepaw. Maybe Alabasterpaw-- if she had done this, which Asterpaw still wasn't convinced she had-- to protect her. To protect her from this cat. She watched as he moved further away, feeling herself only crying more. She couldn't stop it. Why couldn't she stop it? Why had this happened? What had he done? StarClan, please...don't let him get hurt like this again...I know you're there, I know you can hear me...don't let him die. Don't let this happen, I'm begging you. Please. She thought. That was all she could do. She didn't want to attack her sister without proof. And, without proof, she had no idea who was behind this.

After she was done crying-- emotionally drained-- she approached him again. And once more, almost began to cry. But she stopped herself-- it wasn't going to help. And it certainly wasn't going to keep her calm. Slowly she lay down beside him, and gently curled her tail over him. "You can't push me away this time. Okay?" She whispered in the softest voice. She didn't know what to do. This was all she knew how to do, was be here for him in the moment. No one could predict the future. But she was pretty sure-- and this was just a guess-- that things were going to get much darker. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. "I'm sorry." She whispered. This is my fault. My fault. I could have prevented this, and I didn't. My fault. She thought, curled up against the tom. But she could protect him now. She could do this.

"Until he's broken, Bluepaw. Until he's broken and begging me to stop. And then I'll kill him." She mewed. She knew it would only be a matter of time. But when it came to the heart...who knew how much he would be able to take? Perhaps she should ask his friend. Maybe then she would be able to figure out how much he could take before he broke, or if she would be able to kill him before he did. "How much do you think he can take-- if he really does love Ast?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. This was crucial information, information she should have gotten at first... but she hadn't thought of it until now.

"And what if she maintains her care for your friend? What are you going to do to her then?" Alabasterpaw demanded upon hearing his words. Sure, she could take the life of a cat that Asterpaw cared about...but could she take that care from her? Well, no. That would be Bluepaw's part of the deal. To get her heart-- she was just getting rid of the competition for him. And once the competition was out of the way, it was his job to win her heart and they would be able to be together. Her eyes flashed at him mentioning Azulpaw wanting to be dead before their warrior ceremony. "Absolutely not! I would rather be a warrior before I get chased out of here. You don't seriously think I would be allowed to stay in the Clan after killing him, do you?" She asked with a furious snarl, her hues flashing again. If Bluepaw thought that, he must be stupid. And up until now, Alabasterpaw hadn't had him pegged as someone who was stupid.

Old March 19th, 2017, 09:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Alabasterpaw? What is he talking about? Did he hit his head? She thought, shifting her weight. She was terrified now. Terrified that the one thing she was avoiding was now the fact that might be true. But she needed proof. She had to see Alabasterpaw actually doing it...to accuse her sister of something like this was serious. To accuse anyone of doing something like this. "I...I can't. I can't be happy with Bluepaw. It just-- we just don't-- I don't know, but it just doesn't feel right. Like it's not who I'm meant to be with. I want to make him happy, it's my fault-- I didn't stop Alli-- but I just can't. I know he's your friend. I'm really trying, truly I am...I'm sorry." She bit her lip to keep from crying, tasting blood, but at this point it didn't matter. There was no way he would be this badly hurt just from falling out of a tree. Something was wrong. Something was very, very wrong. "Tell me who did this." She spoke in a calm voice, or at least it seemed that way, but to a trained ear it was shaking with emotion. I want to help. Please don't shut me out like this. Please. I want to care, but I-I don't know how...she thought.

Now it was all she could do not to cry. Why would someone do this? Sure, she might have wanted to push him out of a tree-- but she never would have actually carried out her threat. What kind of monster would be so jealous, so angry with a single cat that they would hurt them like this? Who could stand to break someone in this manner? Her hues flashed with frustration as she heard his quiet words. She couldn't watch him dragging himself away like that. What had happened to all the fight he had had earlier? What had happened to the cat she had met before, with so much sarcasm? Whoever had done this had beaten him until he was losing the will to continue. "I do care. More then you know. And maybe you would realize that if you weren't so busy trying to shut me out now. Maybe it's you who doesn't care." She sighed, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. And now she was going to cry.

She could only keep up a barrier for so long. She could only hide herself away for so long. And this was the only thing she could do now. She cared so much it hurt-- but did he? No. He probably would have preferred Alabasterpaw to hurt her in the first place. Because like he had said, he was a master at everything. So maybe he'd just been playing with her like Alabasterpaw had been playing with Bluepaw. Maybe Alabasterpaw-- if she had done this, which Asterpaw still wasn't convinced she had-- to protect her. To protect her from this cat. She watched as he moved further away, feeling herself only crying more. She couldn't stop it. Why couldn't she stop it? Why had this happened? What had he done? StarClan, please...don't let him get hurt like this again...I know you're there, I know you can hear me...don't let him die. Don't let this happen, I'm begging you. Please. She thought. That was all she could do. She didn't want to attack her sister without proof. And, without proof, she had no idea who was behind this.

After she was done crying-- emotionally drained-- she approached him again. And once more, almost began to cry. But she stopped herself-- it wasn't going to help. And it certainly wasn't going to keep her calm. Slowly she lay down beside him, and gently curled her tail over him. "You can't push me away this time. Okay?" She whispered in the softest voice. She didn't know what to do. This was all she knew how to do, was be here for him in the moment. No one could predict the future. But she was pretty sure-- and this was just a guess-- that things were going to get much darker. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you. "I'm sorry." She whispered. This is my fault. My fault. I could have prevented this, and I didn't. My fault. She thought, curled up against the tom. But she could protect him now. She could do this.

"Until he's broken, Bluepaw. Until he's broken and begging me to stop. And then I'll kill him." She mewed. She knew it would only be a matter of time. But when it came to the heart...who knew how much he would be able to take? Perhaps she should ask his friend. Maybe then she would be able to figure out how much he could take before he broke, or if she would be able to kill him before he did. "How much do you think he can take-- if he really does love Ast?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. This was crucial information, information she should have gotten at first... but she hadn't thought of it until now.

"And what if she maintains her care for your friend? What are you going to do to her then?" Alabasterpaw demanded upon hearing his words. Sure, she could take the life of a cat that Asterpaw cared about...but could she take that care from her? Well, no. That would be Bluepaw's part of the deal. To get her heart-- she was just getting rid of the competition for him. And once the competition was out of the way, it was his job to win her heart and they would be able to be together. Her eyes flashed at him mentioning Azulpaw wanting to be dead before their warrior ceremony. "Absolutely not! I would rather be a warrior before I get chased out of here. You don't seriously think I would be allowed to stay in the Clan after killing him, do you?" She asked with a furious snarl, her hues flashing again. If Bluepaw thought that, he must be stupid. And up until now, Alabasterpaw hadn't had him pegged as someone who was stupid.
Azulpaw would had snapped ferociously at the blue cat beside him, curled around him as if he were a helpless kit. Yet he enjoyed being locked into her embrace. It was the first time she had willingly touched him without the idea disgusting her. He was frustrated at what she said earlier. How dare she accused him of not caring about her? Was he not getting abused for it? Was he not keeping his mouth shut because he knew Alabasterpaw carried out her threats. The sinister cat needed to be stop. He couldn’t stop her now, but he could stay away from her--from all of them until he gained the strength to protect himself.

‘’Oh? Now you lost your confidence?’’ He rasped. ‘’Real funny just how earlier you said you would be by his side until he was ready to let you go. But clearly you’re by my side. Bluepaw is not going to be happy about this if he sees you tangled with me.’’ The tom quietly stated, sternness tainted in his voice. He picked up his head and turned to her. ‘’Do you want to see me in more pain? Do you want to see Bluepaw attack me because you’re all over me?’’ He didn’t want to say the words to her, but they were true. He would had said anything to get rid of her honestly. He didn’t want her near him. And, as her statement, ‘’Tell me who did this.’’ came back in his head, he stared long and hard at her. She knew who did this. She just didn’t want to believe it.

Azulpaw gulped and he turned away. He struggled to unwrap himself from her, and her quiet apologies brought surprise in his eyes. She was sorry? She was sorry as if she knew. It was her fault, as if she knew. So, why did she feel as if she needed to ask him who did it, if she clearly knew who done it?

Azulpaw made a grunting noise from his slight movement. He was angry, and he shot out his frustration at her, hoping that his words would inflict some pain where she would go away completely and leave him be. ‘’Did you REALLY just have the nerve to say that I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU?’’ He seethed, his lungs hurt. He felt as if they were burning from every intake, but he had to get his frustration out. ‘’That’s very mouse-brained to say, Asterpaw! If I didn’t care about you, I wouldn’t have stuck around longer! I wouldn’t care about your opinions! I wouldn’t be annoying you--in fact, I would ignore you! You would be nonexistent to me! If I didn’t care, don’t you think I wouldn’t care that you WANT to actually be with my friend? I may be hurt physically, but that doesn’t bother me. What’s bothering me right now is that you’re causing my emotional pain! You’re killing me, you’re draining me, you’re destroying me, Asterpaw! And, I don’t want you to! I hate that I met you! I hate that I didn’t keep my distance! I hate EVERYTHING that happened between us! And, you say I DON’T care? If I didn’t care, I wouldn’t...be in this condition.’’ He stopped. His eyes were a glossy yellow--something they haven’t been in a long while. He felt offended that Asterpaw thought he didn’t care.

He stayed silent for a while, just thinking, before he added. ‘’You want to know who’s doing this? You. It’s you who is hurting me.’’ He felt that it was her. After all, he told her to stay away, but she didn’t. And, he knew that if Bluepaw or Alabasterpaw seen them this way, they wouldn’t be afraid to attack him--possibly kill him.

Bluepaw barred his teeth at Alabasterpaw, ‘’Obviously, idiot!’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’But there are other ways to approach this. I mean, after all, you can’t be convicted if you killed him outside the clans, now would it, silly girl.’’ At her next question, he only hushed her. He sat on his haunches, looking into the distance. He knew Asterpaw was still with Azulpaw, but why would she be gone for long? He needed her here with him. She was his. Not Azulpaw’s. ‘’Why should she care for someone who will be dead in due time? With me around, I’m sure she’ll be able to move on quickly.’’ He stated cockily. ‘’As for you...I don’t know what you’d do. After I get Asterpaw, and you kill Azulpaw, it wouldn’t matter. Live on with your merry life, but stay away from us. I don’t want your bad intention rubbing off on our kits.’’

Bluepaw delicately groomed his paw bringing it over his head, and his blue orbs started at the attractive feline across from him. ‘’Just do your job and stop worrying about mines, Alabasterpaw.’’ He wanted to follow after Asterpaw, just to check up on her whereabouts, but he would wait a little longer...Alabasterpaw was right about them becoming closer...the pain would be worthwhile in the end.