Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:36 AM
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:34 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 09:31 AM
Cal and Honey's first...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:31 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:29 AM

Old September 5th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The warrior rested his head on her shoulder and murmured contently, "I love you Mudtail." He gave a small sigh and pressed against the molly, his eyes shining as he licked her shoulder fondly. Splashfeather had to admit that he did love her, and he really hoped she felt the same about him.
Almost immediately Mudtail was attacking him with licks and nuzzles, giving a purr so strong her body was almost shaking. Guess he had his answer.
Old September 5th, 2017, 09:12 PM

My Mood: Fine

Darkbriar padded around the Riverclan clearing still a little uncomfortable in the forgien territory. Since the flood that made her clan evacuate had come she had been a little jumpy. She padded to the freaks here kill pile and grabbed a small hare before sitting down with her prey.

@SparkleDemon
Old September 5th, 2017, 09:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw tilted her head, thinking the two options over for a moment before answering the honey-colored apprentice. "I'd like to be a mentor one day, it seems like a lot of work... but a lot of fun as well. I know I'm pretty close to my mentor; I'd like to have an apprentice with a bond like that between us." She turned her blue eyes back onto Honeypaw. "Until then, I guess it'll be patrolling and hunting for me. Since they won't make me a mentor right after I become a warrior!" The spotted feline fell quiet again, lost in thoughts momentarily. "Hey, by the time I do become a mentor, you'll probably be close to getting an apprentice as well! We could train them together- wouldn't that be fun?" She questioned excitedly, a smile placed on her maw.
Honeypaw smiled," Yeah! That'd be awesome! I wonder which warriors will be the parents of our future apprentices?" (they should def. Arrange apprentices at the same time)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 6th, 2017, 04:10 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
As Sweetpaw trailed off, the warriors eyes skimmed around to spot the possible reason as to why she would. His eyes met the Riverclan apprentice's and he would curl his lips back in a silent snarl of warning, as if trying to say Keep your beady eyes off of my apprentice you creep!; when the young cat went scampering off, her would twitch his bobtail a bit and grumble under his breath about something that was inaudible. Sweetpaw wasn't the only one who had to deal with looks like that, in fact, even back at home Ibisprowl had to deal with cats looking at him like that all of the time, because of his tail or rather, the lack-there-of. Licking his lips in distaste, he would glance back over at his apprentices, noticing that she had shrank away from him, he wouldn't say anything and instead, looked away again. If she doesn't want to be close to me, fine, no use forcing myself upon her. Whatever makes her comfortable I guess. Ibisprowl had never been the best with young cats and always seemed rather awkward around them, but then again he seemed rather awkward around every cat he was with so was is really that much of a difference? Hearing her question, a small frown would appear on his muzzle as he looked back over at her. "I'm doing as good as I can I guess. Can't say I like being here any more than any other Shadowclan cat." Replied the tom in his quiet manner, his gaze once again roaming away.

A moment of silence passed between mentor and apprentice, a time that Ibisprowl took to watch the clearing carefully, his gaze often staying to watch some of the fellow Shadowclan cats, to see what they were doing, how they were holding up in this strange, uncomfortable situation. Other times his gaze would snag on the hostile, or even scared looks of the Riverclan cats, making his muzzle twist up in a scowl. We're cats just like you you stupid fluff-brains. Snorting, his gaze would move past them and slowly made it's way across the entirety of the clearing. Sighing, all he could do was shake his head. It was clear to any cat that they were unwanted here, at least in Ibisprowl's mind and again, that was a feeling that he knew all too well. Looking down at his paws, the black and white cat relished in the quietness in his thoughts. Why couldn't his head be like this all of the time? Quiet, not confused, not screaming or yelling, just calm and quiet like a small puddle. These moments were so few, so rare, and it made the smallest of smiles appear on his muzzle.

Looking up as Sweetpaw's voice brought him back to reality, he would fixate his yellow hues on her, flicking an ear as he registered her questioned.
"I'm not sure. Whenever the flooding goes down and it's safe to go back is likely what Halestar plans, but as for time frame? Your guess is as good as mine."
Hearing the fear in her voice caused him to grow a slightly concerned look in his eyes, he wanted to say something more, but didn't have a clue as to what he should say to her. He wanted to help because even a cat like him knew that the young cat was homesick, was scared of this new territory.
"Look um.. It's.. It's best not to think about it Sweetpaw. It's better to just focus on the here and now alright? Have you been practicing what I told you?"

Aside from their first trip around the territory, Ibisprowl had more so been focusing on teaching Sweetpaw battle tactics and moves. He didn't like hunting and decided that he would just teach her that later, even though it was a much needed skill for when one became a warrior. Ibisprowl just couldn't.. He hated the thought of killing prey, he found it cruel and it made him sick just thinking about it, it was definitely not something he wanted to teach to his apprentice, at least not until she was a little older. She was so.. Innocent right now. At least with battle training she wasn't killing anything. He had always enjoyed battle training more anyways, maybe it's because he didn't like other cats, that he liked the thought of being able to hurt them more than having to kill prey. He didn't admit that to anyone, but it was true. He didn't like cats and in a way, he felt he would have an easier time killing another warrior, than he had killing prey. But that's only because he's hardly been shown kindness in his life. All he's been shown is alienation, isolation and cruelty.
Focusing her blue optics on her mentor's face, the she cat forced herself to nod. It wasn't like her to feel so fearful. Generally a situation like this would have her focusing on the good, such as... this was... an amazing opportunity to get to know more about RiverClan, right? A squeak left her maw as she watched the bigger warriors moving past. Had this been the other way around, perhaps Sweetpaw would have been in the mix of everything, watching the RiverClanners and asking them questions about their lifestyle... smiling at them and trying to brighten up everyone's day. However, since the roles were switched and ShadowClan were the ones in unfamiliar territory, she supposed that she better not try. Just in case she accidentally offended a cat and - oops! They were back in their own flooded territory, drowning and getting sick and the whole Clan would be wiped out. This was no time to be wallowing in self-pity, either, but Sweetpaw couldn't help but feel bad for herself. She was scared. She felt different.

She felt as though she were on display any time she walked through the clearing, and it was hard for her to eat because of the curiosity surrounding her. They might be guests, but Sweetpaw felt as though they were being treated like foreigners. It wasn't like they were SkyClan, new to the forest and nobody knew much about them. And even SkyClan was losing it's mystery after a Gathering or two... simply because it seemed like the most logical thing. Well, surely they weren't going to stay a mystery, right? They were a part of the forest now! A part of the Clans, and pretty soon they would be seen around more. At least, Sweetpaw hoped so. Why, oh why couldn't they have gone to stay with a different Clan?

One like SkyClan, maybe. Yeah, she liked their leader and their deputy - Fallenstream terrified her, not because he had dark fur (there were plenty of those cats in ShadowClan) but because he seemed to be angry or something. She couldn't tell. And then there was Russetstar, who seemed nice enough but he overwhelmed Sweetpaw. She always felt like she looked stupid whenever she saw him, which had been a total of two or three times. And then Geckoleaf was the sweetest, or at least she appeared to be, and Juniperpaw - Juniperpaw was a lot younger then Sweetpaw, but she was a medicine cat apprentice! Sometimes the feline wondered what it would have been like to be a medicine cat apprentice. Would it have been cool? Scary? Would it have overwhelmed her? The answer to that was probably yes, Sweetpaw was pretty easily overwhelmed.

Realizing she had been lost in thought for the last several minutes and hadn't even realized the cats walking past her, nor had she answered her mentor's previous question, the she cat gave another small squeak of alarm and ducked her head in somewhat of an apology. She could almost feel Ibisprowl glancing at her confusedly, but at this point, why even bother being embarassed? "I've, um, I've been practicing s - some... I mean, as much as I can. Not really, here, the RiverClan apprentices l - look at me kind of funny like I'm doing it all wrong and they seem like they're j - judging me afterwards," Her voice was a quiet half-whisper. She didn't like talking about her problems like that. It made her feel a little uncomfortable and that wasn't even to mention the fear that someday, a RiverClan cat would overhear her and start judging her out loud.

That was one of Sweetpaw's worst fears, that that would happen to her. She had worked so hard to prove herself. That she wasn't as soft as she looked. That she could be a good friend. She had worked hard to prove herself to her mentor, too, not just with training but as hard as she could to get his trust and... friendship, maybe? She had always looked fowards to that bond, that bond that she had admired so much growing up and especially with Cedarpaw having been an apprentice before her, she had always wanted a bond like that. It wasn't exactly the one her previous best friend and his mentor had shared, but Sweetpaw wouldn't change it - for the world.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 6th, 2017, 04:52 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Talonfang smiled while padding over and plopped next to Sproutwhisker. Her light fur brushed his as she lay her head down. Her eyes felt droopy but she forced herself awake. She groomed his ears and nuzzled him.
Sproutwhisker gave his beautiful mate a small smile as she laid down beside him, their pelts brushing softly together. The black-furred male uttered a blissful purr that rumbled in the base of his throat when she groomed his ears and nuzzled him ever so gently. “How’s your day been so far, my dear?” The young warrior murmured to Talonfang, his tone warm and kind, “I know that with two whole clans in one camp it can be kinda overwhelming - but at least we’re here to help them out. To be honest, I’m glad that Shadowclan came to us instead of Thunderclan or even Windclan, considering all the chaos and war that’s been going on between them.” Sproutwhisker shook his head solemnly, licking the she-cat’s forehead with a purr to focus on more happier things.

Last edited by Captain; September 6th, 2017 at 04:53 AM.
Old September 6th, 2017, 05:21 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Sproutwhisker gave his beautiful mate a small smile as she laid down beside him, their pelts brushing softly together. The black-furred male uttered a blissful purr that rumbled in the base of his throat when she groomed his ears and nuzzled him ever so gently. “How’s your day been so far, my dear?” The young warrior murmured to Talonfang, his tone warm and kind, “I know that with two whole clans in one camp it can be kinda overwhelming - but at least we’re here to help them out. To be honest, I’m glad that Shadowclan came to us instead of Thunderclan or even Windclan, considering all the chaos and war that’s been going on between them.” Sproutwhisker shook his head solemnly, licking the she-cat’s forehead with a purr to focus on more happier things.
"Tiring mostly, I feel like a senior warrior," she said yawning. She rested her head on her paws and looked drooping at the ground. She kept flitting her eyes open. The shecat watched the activity around camp and drifted slowly to sleep.
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:11 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I wouldn't hate you as much if you had gone to a useful Clan!" She retorted, even though she wasn't even sure if the words were true. Honestly? She barely remembered Whisperblaze leaving, and she barely had any good memories of him. She could remember him being the only truly nice one to her. She could remember him being a good cat. But she couldn't remember much else. So why did she treat him so badly in return? It was all she had ever been taught to treat him like, she had always been taught to treat him badly and so she followed that. That and she had been brought up in an environment where she was just generally left to herself, left to figure out right from wrong on her own and with a mentor who had been taking her down a dark path, and her hero-worshipping him, it was no wonder Clawpaw had turned out this way. Shut up and stop crying about it. She wanted to hiss, and her blue optics narrowed before they seemed to show the smallest bit of recognition. "Alright, alright already, just stop crying. Geez, why are you so sensitive and why should it matter what I think? You have a great life here, so I don't know why you're upset by anything I say anyways." She rolled her eyes, envy coming through in her expression. She was jealous. He had a great life in this weak, useless Clan. And she? She was a part of a stronger Clan that was forced to bow before them, and right now... her life was far from perfect.
¨My life isnt sunshine and rainbows.¨ Whisper mewed after a moment. He might have left Shadowclan long ago, and it may have seemed he had a much easier life since leaving his family, but it was anything but that. He might have left but he left things behind, he loved his family even if he knew they hated him. Even if he knew he was the weak link, even if they didnt see him as equal. He missed them. It had been moons since he even saw Clawpaw. It had been moons since hes seen his own mother. He left Shadowclan as a shecat, he left Shadowclan with the name Silentpaw. Now, he was trans, a male, with a new name had had changed to cover up his identity. He had discovered so much about himself yet he still went through so much. Now dealing with kits he had to raise, had to deal with Russet being busy with leader duties, he had to deal with Shellfeather, Russets old mate, coming back into the mix. It was to much, dealing with this was to much.
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw smiled," Yeah! That'd be awesome! I wonder which warriors will be the parents of our future apprentices?" (they should def. Arrange apprentices at the same time)
"Yeah, I wonder! It'd be crazy if it was a cat I'm close with. I wonder what our future apprentices will be like?" Lilypaw paused, pondering this for a moment before continuing. "I hope we'll get along well, and that they'll respect me."

(Yes, that'd be cool!)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Yeah, I wonder! It'd be crazy if it was a cat I'm close with. I wonder what our future apprentices will be like?" Lilypaw paused, pondering this for a moment before continuing. "I hope we'll get along well, and that they'll respect me."

(Yes, that'd be cool!)
(Awesome)
Honeypaw gave a smile," Yeah. That's be swell and fun. I hope they are nice and well behaved not troublesome or mean."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨My life isnt sunshine and rainbows.¨ Whisper mewed after a moment. He might have left Shadowclan long ago, and it may have seemed he had a much easier life since leaving his family, but it was anything but that. He might have left but he left things behind, he loved his family even if he knew they hated him. Even if he knew he was the weak link, even if they didnt see him as equal. He missed them. It had been moons since he even saw Clawpaw. It had been moons since hes seen his own mother. He left Shadowclan as a shecat, he left Shadowclan with the name Silentpaw. Now, he was trans, a male, with a new name had had changed to cover up his identity. He had discovered so much about himself yet he still went through so much. Now dealing with kits he had to raise, had to deal with Russet being busy with leader duties, he had to deal with Shellfeather, Russets old mate, coming back into the mix. It was to much, dealing with this was to much.
"Oh really." The white feline sounded doubtful, and she shot him a look that was full of skeptism. Clawpaw knew nothing about what Whisperblaze had gone through - she didn't know that Russetstar had ever had another mate, she didn't remember well how awful her family had been to him, she didn't know about all of the stuff that had happened in his life. All she knew was that he seemed to be doing pretty well here, with a loving mate and family. "Does Russetstar even know where you came from? Does anyone know where you came from, or did you just show up and make up a bunch of lies?" Now her voice was even more accusing. Of course, Clawpaw was assuming that he knew. Why wouldn't he know? Her Mother and Father, however stern and harsh they might have been, had seemed to love each other. Everything was discussed beforehand. They were partners, they knew everything about each other, and when she was younger, the she cat had admired that. Now? She had a hard time believing anyone would want to spend time with her, at least willingly. She was a bad cat. But there was nothing she could do about it. She was too far in to this life to ever, ever go back.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.