Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

The four-moon old she-kit stopped her wiggling to see Duskkit out and about now. Her eyes widened with excitement, a victim?! Rainkit got to her paws and practiced a very unstable hunting crouch as she prowled towards the other kit. She didn't try to hide or anything, so the other cat could easily look over and see her.

Once she was within range -- assuming Duskkit let her get that far -- Rainkit bounded over with her legs outstretched, ready to tackle the other.

"HIII!"

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 6 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Blind eyes flicked over toward Rainkit, her ears had heard the clumsy pawsteps of the younger kit. "Not sneaky enough! Can't even sneak up on Ol Blind Dusky!" She proudly huffed before being tackled by Rainkit. Falling to her side, she tried to cuff the younger kit with her paw, before trying to get back on her paws

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old March 13th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Badgerdawn sat in the clearing, thinking about the moons ahead. Marshlight Hadn't convinced her to move to the nursery yet, but she knew she would have to at somepoint.
Old March 13th, 2024, 06:13 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium furred molly with icy blue eyes
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.❞

@Starphobia

WisteriaCrescent had been lazing in the clearing, StarClan did she need some friends! Maybe she'd get an apprentice soon, that'd keep her busy. She rolled over on the harsh earth only for her eyes to land on a white coat similar to hers. She quickly shifted and stood up, she couldn't let her brother see her being lazy. She could only imagine that lecture. She padded her way over carelessly like a kit frolicking in a meadow. ' ' ICECLAW! ' ' She screamed in his ear, the white warrior then took a step back, swaying acting as if she didn't do anything.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 14th, 2024, 10:28 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.❞

@Starphobia

WisteriaCrescent had been lazing in the clearing, StarClan did she need some friends! Maybe she'd get an apprentice soon, that'd keep her busy. She rolled over on the harsh earth only for her eyes to land on a white coat similar to hers. She quickly shifted and stood up, she couldn't let her brother see her being lazy. She could only imagine that lecture. She padded her way over carelessly like a kit frolicking in a meadow. ' ' ICECLAW! ' ' She screamed in his ear, the white warrior then took a step back, swaying acting as if she didn't do anything.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw jumped up, alarmed at his sister's sudden calling. He whisked around, despite not being able to see, he glared at WisteriaCrescent's direction.

"What the hell, WisteriaCrescent?" He growled, his tail lashing dangerously, his long claws making indents in the ground.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:25 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.

@Starphobia

WisteriaCrescent smiled as she jumped up and down. She then sat down again a frown on her face. ' ' A proper greeting would have been nice. But no, Mr.claws over here is too rude for that. ' ' She said in a mocking tone. Her brother always seemed to be grumpy, but maybe that was the older brother's thing to do.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 14th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Duskkit of Shadowclan | 6 moons | Purrks: n/a˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Blind eyes flicked over toward Rainkit, her ears had heard the clumsy pawsteps of the younger kit. "Not sneaky enough! Can't even sneak up on Ol Blind Dusky!" She proudly huffed before being tackled by Rainkit. Falling to her side, she tried to cuff the younger kit with her paw, before trying to get back on her paws

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Her own eyes widened when she was pointed out. She felt bad! She didn't know Duskkit was blind! They didn't act blind! This was assuming blind cats acted a certain way, Rainkit didn't know any better.

When the tackle landed, Rainkit squealed with slight delight as she felt her ears getting cuffed back. A playful purr rang from her chest and she bounced off Duskkit, falling to the side so they could get up. Her blue eyes studied them closely. "Are you really blind?" She asked, not understanding how rude that might've sounded in the moment.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 15th, 2024, 07:31 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Toyger laid in camp watching the entrance. He knew there were assigned guards, but an extra pair of eyes never hurt anyone. Perhaps he would go hunting later and then check on Fogkit. Or head to Dawnstar's den. He hadn't cuddled with her in a while...
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:46 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face.

@Starphobia

WisteriaCrescent smiled as she jumped up and down. She then sat down again a frown on her face. ' ' A proper greeting would have been nice. But no, Mr.claws over here is too rude for that. ' ' She said in a mocking tone. Her brother always seemed to be grumpy, but maybe that was the older brother's thing to do.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw gave a rather rude gesture with his head, a seemingly effortless attempt on what seemed like an eyeroll.

“Sure, sure. Okay,” He muttered his tail twitching with growing impatience. “What do you want?”
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old March 15th, 2024, 08:08 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post
WishPaw
[She/Her-No Purrks-A large cream tortoishell with light blue eyes-6 moons]

The young cream tortoiseshell sat quietly in the clearing. Her eyes narrowed, ear pricked. How could anyone be sitting around? Thunderclan was basically free territory! Warriors should be out training their apprentices, or themselves for that matter, and Queens should be making sure the protections were top notch.

She growled to herself. She was stuck in camp with nothing productive to do! She was a 6 moon old apprentice. She didn't know how to fortify a den and Starclan forbid she went out of camp on her own! It was dangerous!

She sat there with a grumpy, gloomy look on her face, looking around. Shadowclan was being pathetic.

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Hey, frog-face," the small apprentice chirped, her brown eyes glittering like caramel in the harsh sunlight. "What's eaten ya? You look like you got stung by a colony of angry bees." Magpiepaw quite liked her analogy, a smile tugging at her lips.

This was uhhh... Wishpaw, right? She had hardly talked to any other apprentices, so why not start? Wishpaw's expression alone was enough for Magpiepaw to get her black and blonde tail bounding up to her.

The tortoiseshell's whole face screamed, "BOREDOM", in big red flashing letters. Magpiepaw was the opposite of boredom, so she'd be great entertainment. In fact, Magpiepaw might've even been the most interesting cat here. She had open ears though, who knows what she might hear to rival her own story... Even though it was very unlikely.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 17th, 2024, 07:02 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

LionKit sat in the clearing, grooming her fluffy chest