Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM

Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

Storkflight gave a smile, though he saw in her gray hues that something was...off. Something didn't seem right with her. But she seemed to be trying to hide that, so he wouldn't mention it. It bothered him though. Owlpaw was his friend, though he did wish it could be more. Owlpaw's feelings mattered to him, and he wanted to help. Whoever had hurt her feelings would get a good battering my his paws. But he couldn't help be disturbed by the abnormality in her actions. This didnt seem like the cat he knew. Yes he acknowledged that she was getting older and becoming more mature, but it didn't happen that fast did it? He didn't know. He had grown up right in his brothers paw steps. He didn't know how she cats functioned. But then she looked at him, and their eyes locked as she spoke. It was a glimpse that he caught into her and he loved it. It was only the moment she jerked away, did he stop staring. "Yeah, it's a bit scary..." He meowed absentmindedly. He wanted her to look at him. He grabbed to touch her chin with his paw and turn her gaze back to him. He wanted to look into her eyes just a moment longer. But he had to keep talking. For he feared that if he stopped the silence just might make spher fade away. "It's probably a bit different for you than it was for me." He blurted out, sounding rather rushed and awkward. He just wanted to lock her in conversation so she had to stay. "It was kinda scary..." He said, fighting for words to come on the topic. "I was just stressed out about impressing my brother. Yknow, a bit of sibling rivalry?" He asked with a light hearted chuckle that came out strained and forced. Oh Starclan, what was happening to them? They had been so close, so close that they had shared everything. Now look where they were, Storkflight standing here struggling to find words to carry on one simple conversation. "Oh Wingpaw...um nope. I can't say I have. Not since a while after that day the three of us hung out. She came to ask me if you always acted like that." He stopped, realizing that probably wasn't the best thing to admit to her. Telling one cat that another cat was talking about them behind their back with their best friend....yeah...not good. Storkflight did a quick double take. "I mean..uhh, she wasn't being mean... Oh gosh, no not like that. She was just making sure you were okay." He stuttered and fumbled to get it out, and his blue hues locked into Owlpaw's frame once more, hoping she would look up at him and he could read what was going on there.
Sibling rivalry? Oh yes, the she cat knew all about that. Her grey-blue optics sparkled with amusement as she listened to him talking, sounding almost desperate to keep her attention. And if she hadn't known better - did she know better anymore?- anyways, she would have thought that he was desperate. But why? She wasn't going anywhere. Owlpaw didn't want to go anywhere. All she wanted to do was stay there, talking to Storkflight and listening to him talk. For some reason, she was finding herself quite interested in hearing his rambling. "I know what you mean," The feline half-laughed and then sighed. As long as she just passed, she woud be fine. She didn't have to do perfectly. Owlpaw had never been a perfectionist, and even now was no exception. Her assessment wasn't for a couple moons yet, so why was she stressing out? Because the feline was scared.

Nervous. Nervous for what could happen, if she were to fail. If she failed this, would she be allowed to redo it? Surely she would. Never before had she heard of a cat having to stay an apprentice forever because they failed their apprentice ceremony. The feline could only hope that was true, though... that she would get another chance. His mention of Wingpaw made her lower her head and she glanced at the ground, wondering if this was one of those occasions when she should hope that it would open up and swallow her. Part of her very much wanted it to. Wanted it to just open up and swallow her whole. "Oh, I see." Her voice was softer then it had been in a long time. And dull. And small. Soft, small and dull. There might have been a touch of fear in it as well, though that was more doubtful. Why should Owlpaw be scared of Storkflight? Or Wingpaw? They weren't going to hurt her.

Her heart, maybe, but not... physically. The brown and white feline gave a sigh of part-annoyance, part-anxiety as she glanced at her friend once more. This time she could hold the eye contact with him. "Did you like her?" That was the most important question, the most important thing... finding out if he had ever liked Wingpaw. If he held feelings for the cheerful brown apprentice, she certainly wouldn't stand in his way. And she would be supportive, right? Yeah. Sure. Supportive. Support him as he fed her jealousy more and more until it would eventually consume him, what a great and wonderful idea.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Leafsparks was uncomfortable. No, he was extremely uncomfortable. His eyes darted around and he swallowed slightly, as though he thought there was an escape out of this around the corner. "N - no, that's not-" But his voice was cut off by her ranting. He should have listened. She was insane, others had told him. He was crazy to think she was misunderstood. But it was part of his nature. He knew now. He knew that he had made a mistake. What he wasn't counting on? Minnowstripe acting like this afterwards. "Minnowstripe, please - just listen to me. I... it just can't work this way." What was he supposed to say? What could he say? She was so angry, he couldn't say anything. Leafsparks lowered his head, looking at the ground, swallowing semi-hard as he struggled to find the words to say to her. She was obviously broken-hearted. It wasn't Leafsparks fault that she had gotten so attached, he'd been trying to find a way to just... de-attach her before it came to this, but he couldn't find one. And this wasn't going so well. He just hoped she wouldn't lash out at him.

"That's a little strong, don't you think?" He watched her, hoping that she wasn't going to continue on. Minnowstripe would be fine. Someone else with a good heart would be able to deal with her, but not... not him. She was too much for him. She had a crazy spirit and it was breaking down Leafsparks bit by bit. This was the best for both of them. He wasn't selfish! He was... smart. "I'm sorry." It was all he could say, and he was sorry. He was very sorry that he had to leave her like this, but like he had said - it just couldn't work this way. He wished he could think of something, anything encouraging to say to her - there had to be something! He thought for a moment before speaking again. "You deserve better. It'll be okay, okay?" Leafsparks was praying to StarClan that she would believe him. It had to be okay, because he couldn't handle her in this state. It was difficult enough when she was being obsessive, but hearing her beg like that, and rant at him - no. He couldn't do it.

Leafsparks couldn't stay with this she cat for the rest of his life and he hoped that she could understand. He needed to find someone else, although he was still young and there was time, simply because he needed to move on as quickly as possible. Find a way to get "off the market," so to speak, and then Minnowstripe could rant all she wanted. Act however she liked. She couldn't get to him... he would be taken. And she would have to find someone else. Someone that could handle her, wherever a tom crazy enough to handle her might be living. There couldn't be one in ThunderClan. He was absolutely certain she had taken all the fight out of ThunderClan toms. They wouldn't be able to deal with her, unless she could seduce one enough. It was just too bad she was so posessive. If she wasn't, Leafsparks would have stayed with her, but... no. She was just too much for him at this moment in time, at this moment in his life.
(I'm so sorry this took so long ;w; Writers block hit me hard and right in the face)

She didn't want to listen to him, his excuses, his lies. He wasn't sorry. Minnowstripe should have seen this coming from a mile away. Starclan! How could I be so stupid! "Stupid.... Stupid...." She quietly chanted, her body quivering like a scared kit right at his paws and the tears that had been held back now flowing freely down her stained cheeks. How could she even handle this? The loss of her truly true love? Minnow had wanted a family with this cat. A lifetime of love, someone she could obsess and daunt over without them being afraid of her for once. Why were they always so incredibly afraid? I'm going to be alone forever... I'm going to die alone and pathetic and hated... An uncomfortable silence shifted over the molly, only chokes and sniffles sounding around them. And then complete silence. It was serene with how Minnowstripe had been lighting him up just moments before.

Silence...

Stillness....

With a gentle gust of wind, shaking the lush green leaves from their paralysis, electricity seemed to crackle throughout the clearing as Minnowstripe rose from her kit-like position. Everything about her was... darker. "Maybe I don't want better, hell I don't need better!" She spat, her tail lashing back and forth. "Whatever... Just go." There was a hint of melancholy laced in her voice. She was letting him go, but she would get him back... I will get him back.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old August 24th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Ravenwing opened to her mouth to speak, but cut herself off with another sigh. After a moment of silence, she finally spoke up, "I... I got a little too close to the Twoleg place, and... I saw my mother."
"Oh" Whitebird said a bit surprised.
(Sorry it took me so long to respond)

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; August 24th, 2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Oh" Whitebird said a bit surprised.
(Sorry it took me so long to respond)
(It's fine)

"Oh?" Ravenwing frowned, looking up at her clanmate. Had she forgotten? It had only been... 10 moons. Okay, so it was actually understandable if she'd forgotten. Ravenwing herself only remembered because her father never stopped talking about it. She'd have no idea otherwise; she'd only been two moons old at the time.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; August 24th, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Don't even worry about it. I've done that many times before.)

As Morningblue clawed and ripped at the fox's haunch, he felt it fall sideways. A quick glance at where Sparrowfang had been told him that the warrior was likely pinned or at the very least in trouble. No! He sprang off the fox's haunch and leapt directly in front of it, seizing one of its flailing paws in his teeth and biting down hard before releasing it. The fox squealed and leapt to its feet, freeing Sparrowfang and baring down on Morningblue with snarling jaws. The tom stared the fox down, hissing and lashing his tail. "I'll shred you!" The warrior hissed.
SparrowFang hissed at the fox. And to think she thought it would have been a normal day out hunting! This fix ruined it all. She pounced at it at full strength and braced for impact. MorningBlue won't get hurt if I have something to say about it.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old August 24th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang hissed at the fox. And to think she thought it would have been a normal day out hunting! This fix ruined it all. She pounced at it at full strength and braced for impact. MorningBlue won't get hurt if I have something to say about it.
@RipplePaw le bump

Morningblue was face to face with the fox, the scent of rabbit on its breath and fresh blood from its kill still on its lips. Morningblue was an excellent fighter, that was no secret, but even the best warrior could only do so much against an opponent so much larger and stronger than himself, and this fox was an adult and easily both. At that moment, the fox staggered and turned its head just long enough for Morningblue to see Sparrowfang attacking it from behind. She had bought him just what he needed: an opening. Starclan bless that shecat! The grey-furred tom launched himself at the foxes exposed chest and bit into its exposed neck. The fox howled in pain and shook its body so fiercely that It threw Morningblue off, the tom tried to catch himself but landed awkwardly and tumbled over landing on his side. The forest around him spun, but he thought he heard heavy paw steps growing more and more faint.

Last edited by Charmer; August 28th, 2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

@ItsATryp (I almost forgot we had this XD)
@ItsATryp Your gonna let Blizzard starve!!!! Jk ))
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
For some reason, she couldn't bring her grey-blue optics to look at him again. She wondered if Wingpaw was around. If she was a warrior now. If he was spending time with her instead. Why he hadn't been hanging out with Owlpaw in a while. His voice brought back all those memories. Like when she was a kit, and Storkflight had been there for her - for a long time, and even when she was an apprentice. How they had used to play together. Spend endless days together. But now all of that was gone, and with it... it seemed it had taken some of her playfulness. Had it had to be like this? To end like this? She knew that the answer to that was no, it hadn't. It didn't. But somewhere along the way they had lost something. And she didn't feel... the same. Whether it was a good different or a bad different, she didn't know, but it felt like something was now missing. Being in his company didn't make her feel the same.

Now, Owlpaw was not experienced in the area of crushes. She was aware that they existed. And that other cats had them, but as far as she went? She had never had a crush before. As in ever. The patched she cat glanced at Storkflight, shifting her weight a little before she answered. "Training's going pretty good, I mean... I guess. I'll be a warrior in another couple of moons, y'know? Kind of scary. What was it like for you?" Well, one thing she would always have was her love of speaking. No matter what was going on, the she cat had always loved to talk... and now was no exception. Although her voice wasn't quite as excited, and playful as before... as though when Storkflight had left, he had taken that from her as well. Now, this change was something that had come on gradually.

"Umm... is, um, Wingpaw around... I mean, have you seen Wingpaw lately? The she cat asked, her optics redirecting themselves to her paws as she accidentally looked just a little too long at the tom. This felt awkward and not right at all. Maybe she should just go, and forget about trying to make up with Storkflight... forget that they had been best friends... forget about trying to bring back the past and embrace the future (that she would never be a part of) and try and move on to someone else. Except there was no one else for her to move on to. And she didn't know what to do.

Froststing nodded, giving the smallest of grunts as she spoke. Good - so she didn't care where they went, that was a very good thing. The tom looked down at the ground, clearing his throat and wondering what to say now. "Um, ah... follow me?" It sounded more like a question then a statement, and he cursed himself for it afterwards. Why couldn't he just have confidence in himself? Maybe because he didn't deserve it. Confidence was for smart cats. And Froststing? Froststing never felt smart. If anything, at this moment, he felt quite stupid. He was always shy and cold and offstandish except for with the attractive cat Marigoldflower. Padding quickly through the territory, the Siamese hoped that she was following behind, otherwise he would feel like even more of a fool - and look like one, too. Not that he wasn't doing a fine job of that on his own. He could guess perfectly well that he was doing a pretty good job of making a fool out of himself. The Siamese wondered how long it would be before she mentioned something about his acting strangely. Even if she was trying to be nice and spare his feelings, he knew it couldn't last long.
Marigoldflower looked at Froststing, realizing how weird he was acting towards her. She wanted to ask what was wrong, but she didn't have the guts to do so. She shifted her paws for a moment before following her friend like he asked her to. Finally her heart told her to ask. "You seem a bit off today. Is there anything on your mind at all. If its me just tell me." meowed Marigoldflower, puting her eyes on the tom. The she-cat continued to follow after Froststing in case he wanted her to continue even after she had asked a question that she wasn't sure she should have said to her friend. In hope that he would understand what she was asking him the she-cat couldn't stop starring at the cat who was her friend...No crush. I hope I didn't cause this awkwardness. I shouldn't have asked. I shouldn't have asked.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 26th, 2017, 02:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Her powerful voice seemed to ring in the tom's ears, in his head, and he didn't like it. Drawing back with a startled expression, he eventually sighed and turned to go. "I'm sorry it had to end like this, Minnowstripe. I hope you find happiness." Those were his last words before he moved away. Leafsparks breathed a shaky sigh of relief as he padded away, his steps growing just a little lighter then they had as he had moved into the territory. A breakup like that was never easy. It was the first time that he had ever had to truly "break up" with someone. StarClan forbid it would ever happen again. Maybe Minnowstripe would find someone to handle her. He had always been pretty good at dealing with things, but she? She had been ridiculous.

And Leafsparks was actually afraid of her. Yes, afraid. Who knew what a cat like her would do to get him back? Or to get rid of him for good. She was angry. She was extremely angry. It'll be alright. Maybe some... young warrior will take interest in her. Or, maybe there'll be someone else from another Clan, or something... someone has to take interest in her. If only to save myself. No, he wasn't, by nature, a selfish cat. But fear was going to make it difficult. Maybe a she cat would take interest in Minnowstripe.

One who was just as insane as she was. She had some attachment issues. Some very big attachment issues - and no, not that she didn't get attached and moved on. It was that when she did, she didn't let go. It was as though she had sank her claws into something and was trying to drain the life from it. And that was exactly what had been happening, she had been draining the life from him. Not that Leafsparks hadn't been in love with Minnowstripe, at least for part of the time. They had had some good times. But ultimately, he hadn't been able to do it anymore. Maybe it had been wrong of him to think he could. Maybe he should have listened. Now, he couldn't help but get the sneaking feeling that something bad was going to happen. Something very bad. And, Leafsparks wondered if it was going to be worth it. Maybe he should have stayed with Minnowstripe - maybe things would have gotten better. But no, if they didn't, he couldn't live like that. Now he was free. Free to move on. And she? She was free as well.

What have I done?

@Duststorm

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 28th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua" @blue jellie

Styx stepped forward to chase after the other cat when he felt claws in his back. The other cat! He tried to roll out, but the tom's weight was too much, and there was no way for him to pull up. Well, these Clan cats aren't quite as pathetic as first expected. He glared at Morningblue, his eye full of hate. [/FONT]
Le bump for @blue jellie