Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 11th, 2018, 05:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blackbird listened to her intently, but as she spoke about her kittens who went missing during the night... It somehow didn't make sense to him, queens cared so much about their kits that the slightest movement of their kits woke them up. "I'll be honest... But that last story barely makes sense, normally, a queen wakes up when she feels that one of her kits is missing, it's instincts, look, you can tell me the truth, after all, I'm pretty much always alone, so a secret is well kept when I'm told one, don't feel forced to tell me, I just know you aren't telling the truth." He admitted, placing his tail over her back. "I'm sorry for your mate and kits, though I'm not believing, not even in the slightest, the story about your last kits." The Thunderclanner mewed, he felt compassion towards the she-cat, he never had gotten the chance to raise kits. "I actually feel a bit jealous to know that you actually had kits... But in ThunderClan, no one has their eye on me, but I guess patience is something important for all of us, so I'm doing exactly that, waiting to meet the right she-cat." He added.
Kestrelshade was shocked that he could tell she was lying that lie passed in my own clan huh... she blinked,” Well...I’m a deep sleeper...” realizing that probably won’t work she sighed,” You are right, I didn’t lose them. I actually abandoned them...they resembled their father too much for me when I was grieving, it hurt to look at them and I couldn’t simply disown them, I abandoned them instead. It wasn’t my best move, but most cat’s don’t think logically when they grieve.” She meowed regretting her decision pressuming them dead.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 11th, 2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Kestrelshade was shocked that he could tell she was lying that lie passed in my own clan huh... she blinked,” Well...I’m a deep sleeper...” realizing that probably won’t work she sighed,” You are right, I didn’t lose them. I actually abandoned them...they resembled their father too much for me when I was grieving, it hurt to look at them and I couldn’t simply disown them, I abandoned them instead. It wasn’t my best move, but most cat’s don’t think logically when they grieve.” She meowed regretting her decision pressuming them dead.
Blackbird listened to her, and as she told him that she was a deep sleeper, he seemed to be waiting for the actual answer, which he quickly got and nodded. "Look, Kestrelshade, what you did might not be right, but you had your reasons, and you can't deny them, though I want you to know that I'm not mad at you in the slightest, and that, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here, maybe I'm not a Skyclanner, but I don't want you to say something that could get you in trouble, because, as I told you earlier, your secret is well kept with me." He promissed, stopping and turning around to face the she-cat, he gave her a smile, he didn't want to make things worse. "And think of it this way, you aren't the only mother who has abandonned her kits it happens a lot actually, and they might not be dead, knowing twolegs, they might be kittypets today..." He mewed, trying to give her a slight bit of hope.
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Blackbird listened to her, and as she told him that she was a deep sleeper, he seemed to be waiting for the actual answer, which he quickly got and nodded. "Look, Kestrelshade, what you did might not be right, but you had your reasons, and you can't deny them, though I want you to know that I'm not mad at you in the slightest, and that, if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here, maybe I'm not a Skyclanner, but I don't want you to say something that could get you in trouble, because, as I told you earlier, your secret is well kept with me." He promissed, stopping and turning around to face the she-cat, he gave her a smile, he didn't want to make things worse. "And think of it this way, you aren't the only mother who has abandonned her kits it happens a lot actually, and they might not be dead, knowing twolegs, they might be kittypets today..." He mewed, trying to give her a slight bit of hope.
She shrugged,” Well even if I found them they’d hate me for leaving them by the side of the thunderpath.” She muttered and a monster probably ran over them can’t see them not getting killed...maybe if I find Hollypaw she’d have seen them don’t kid yourself Hollypaw hates me probably if she left the clan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
She shrugged,” Well even if I found them they’d hate me for leaving them by the side of the thunderpath.” She muttered and a monster probably ran over them can’t see them not getting killed...maybe if I find Hollypaw she’d have seen them don’t kid yourself Hollypaw hates me probably if she left the clan.
Blackbird shook his head at what she said. "What I meant by that was not finding them, they're probably better off where they are now, considering they might not be used to a clan cat now, so maybe just... Leaving them where they are now is better off this way, trust me, I wouldn't want an argument to start between you and your kits." He mewed and approached her, giving the top of her head a comforting lick. "Just think that they might be alive out there and that it was for the best, I'm sure they didn't want to see they mother grieving their father's death." He whispered softly, using his tail to make her look in his eyes.
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Blackbird shook his head at what she said. "What I meant by that was not finding them, they're probably better off where they are now, considering they might not be used to a clan cat now, so maybe just... Leaving them where they are now is better off this way, trust me, I wouldn't want an argument to start between you and your kits." He mewed and approached her, giving the top of her head a comforting lick. "Just think that they might be alive out there and that it was for the best, I'm sure they didn't want to see they mother grieving their father's death." He whispered softly, using his tail to make her look in his eyes.
She blinked,” But three moon old kittens left on the side of the thunderpath, it’s practically impossible that they’d survive even with twolegs who’d pick them up, and I don’t like imagining them in a monster...as I’d hate riding in a monster belly.” She meowed pitying her kits riding in the belly of monster far away from her.

Old March 11th, 2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
She blinked,” But three moon old kittens left on the side of the thunderpath, it’s practically impossible that they’d survive even with twolegs who’d pick them up, and I don’t like imagining them in a monster...as I’d hate riding in a monster belly.” She meowed pitying her kits riding in the belly of monster far away from her.
Blackbird smiled, he knew what twolegs were capable of doing. "Oh, believe me, Kestrelshade, if some twolegs took your kits, your kits are in good shape, that's for sure, they can give them milk through some weird tube with something on the back of it in order to make it come out, one of my friends told me because his twolegs found a kit and did that in order for him to be safe and sound, they give them food too." He said and nuzzled her. "If you wanna find them one day, tell me, I'll tag along." He promissed.
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
he stayed quiet for many moments, his eyes cast towards his paws. it is a large responsibility, but i'm sure i can handle, right? powdernose had dealt with many different problems before, even if he chose a more childish way of doing so. but this was his friend, who had stood by his side, forgetting their differences and ignoring the fact that powdernose had no true family. and he was okay with that, because his clan was his family. a soft smile made it's way to his face, his ears raising from where they had remained flat against his head.
after a few more doubtful thoughts, powdernose reached his conclusion. "alright, i accept your decision to make me the new deputy. although i'm rather terrified, i am honored that you have chosen me. thank you, your majesty," even through all the seriousness, he would always find a way to poke fun at his friend. before passionstar had become the deputy, powdernose had never skipped a single day without calling the tom some sort of strange nickname. that was just how their friendship went.
i guess i'm pretty lucky to have such a great friend, he thought, chuckling to himself. "when will the naming ceremony be? i gotta make sure i have all the sleep that i can get before you begin dragging me out of my nest every day." he snorted and raised his paw, poking passionstar's nose. "i would suggest that we could stay out and stargaze, but right now, i'm pretty certain that the clan would like to know how the new leader is doing. unless you want to put off your duties for a little while longer." powdernose tilted his head to the side, his eyes playful as he gazed towards the thunderclan leader. of course, he was only half joking, knowing how passionstar would rather keep moving than slack off.
It took a long time for his friend to answer him. Too long. Passionstar felt like it was night then day then night then day again by time Powdernose had answered. Quite the exaggeration, but the silence between them was a suspenseful thing. After Powdernose finally answered, and accepted the position, Passionstar let go of the bark and he ran around in circles again in an excited manner. In a quick Whirl, he jumped fully onto the stump to be beside Powdernose. “Don’t be terrified! You’ll do great!” He stressed out, feeling a heavy rock lift off his shoulder and turn into a tiny pebble. With his new deputy chosen, Passionstar wondered when the naming ceremony will be done. He did have to do delayed ceremonies for some of his cats - another responsibility he should tend to. Sliding his eyes to land on Powdernose, Passionstar flicked his tail to land on his friend’s nose. “Very soon, Friend. Very soon. So, if I were you I would get on schedule. You’ll be awake at dawn, got it? And, if you’re not up...” Passionstar warned, a glint of mischief dancing in his hues. There was plenty ways to wake up Powdernose. Passionstar preferred the fun work style of bothering his friend.
Powdernose suggestion was a tempting one, indeed. Stargazing was one of his favorite activities. He would rather lay on this stump next to Powdernose and laugh and joke all day while staring at the beauty above them. Alas, being a new leader, his clan mates probably wanted to catch up to him. So, Passionstar had leapt down from the stump, turning to look at Powdernose and giving a heartfelt smile. “Perhaps another time?” He tilted his head, blinking curiously. “I do have to check out my new den...and I have to get to delayed ceremonies.” Passionstar let out a light huff. Responsibilities was work. One thing Passionstar enjoyed doing. The fact that he came back from his journey prior, and he just wanted to relax. He didn’t even bother to mention Blizzardhail, Magnoliawing, or Sheepcloud as he knew they would be excited to see him. “But, definitely we have to catch up!” Passionstar tells him, turning around to start walking away. “And, I mean that! The next time I see you, you better be coming back from a hunt or something.” The leader joked, his voice becoming visibly louder as he walked further away. He threw his head back because he could still see an outline of his friend’s form. “Or, you might have to suffer dire consequences!” Passionstar bellowed. Since he wasn’t watching where he was going, his paws slipped onto a lone stick, almost making him trip over. Quickly, he recovered smoothly from his paws, the tips of his ears heating up from embarrassment as he strolled back into the center of thunderclan’s camp.
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:25 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It took a long time for his friend to answer him. Too long. Passionstar felt like it was night then day then night then day again by time Powdernose had answered. Quite the exaggeration, but the silence between them was a suspenseful thing. After Powdernose finally answered, and accepted the position, Passionstar let go of the bark and he ran around in circles again in an excited manner. In a quick Whirl, he jumped fully onto the stump to be beside Powdernose. “Don’t be terrified! You’ll do great!” He stressed out, feeling a heavy rock lift off his shoulder and turn into a tiny pebble. With his new deputy chosen, Passionstar wondered when the naming ceremony will be done. He did have to do delayed ceremonies for some of his cats - another responsibility he should tend to. Sliding his eyes to land on Powdernose, Passionstar flicked his tail to land on his friend’s nose. “Very soon, Friend. Very soon. So, if I were you I would get on schedule. You’ll be awake at dawn, got it? And, if you’re not up...” Passionstar warned, a glint of mischief dancing in his hues. There was plenty ways to wake up Powdernose. Passionstar preferred the fun work style of bothering his friend.
Powdernose suggestion was a tempting one, indeed. Stargazing was one of his favorite activities. He would rather lay on this stump next to Powdernose and laugh and joke all day while staring at the beauty above them. Alas, being a new leader, his clan mates probably wanted to catch up to him. So, Passionstar had leapt down from the stump, turning to look at Powdernose and giving a heartfelt smile. “Perhaps another time?” He tilted his head, blinking curiously. “I do have to check out my new den...and I have to get to delayed ceremonies.” Passionstar let out a light huff. Responsibilities was work. One thing Passionstar enjoyed doing. The fact that he came back from his journey prior, and he just wanted to relax. He didn’t even bother to mention Blizzardhail, Magnoliawing, or Sheepcloud as he knew they would be excited to see him. “But, definitely we have to catch up!” Passionstar tells him, turning around to start walking away. “And, I mean that! The next time I see you, you better be coming back from a hunt or something.” The leader joked, his voice becoming visibly louder as he walked further away. He threw his head back because he could still see an outline of his friend’s form. “Or, you might have to suffer dire consequences!” Passionstar bellowed. Since he wasn’t watching where he was going, his paws slipped onto a lone stick, almost making him trip over. Quickly, he recovered smoothly from his paws, the tips of his ears heating up from embarrassment as he strolled back into the center of thunderclan’s camp.
the tom laughed and crouched down. "alright, mister. don't get too ahead of yourself." he snorted and stayed where he was, not bothering to even stand up as he watched passionstar walk away. might as well get back to sleep, if he's going to be like that. "just remember that i know ways to get revenge!" powdernose chuckled before curling up on the stump and closing his eyes. even if he doesn't go to sleep, he could simply rest for a while, just until the stars come out. see you later, your majesty. with that, he relaxed and became lost in his thoughts.
he was going to be deputy.
Old March 12th, 2018, 12:51 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Sparrowpaw smiled and nodded. "I have known that since I was very young... my foster mother made sure it was the first thing she told me about." She purred in amusement. "I think even the youngest, most inexperienced apprentice would know it..." she glanced up at Flintheart before looking down at her paws. "Uh... I'm not insulting your lesson, Flintheart... sorry if it seemed that way. I understand your need to tell me everything, even if I already know it..." her tail tip flicked as she spoke. She hoped she hadn't insulted her mentor in some way. It was very likely she had not, but even the slightest possibility of her appearing disrespectful made her nervous.
She wanted to be the best warrior she could be, following the Warrior Code precisely and helping out with her Clan's work.
The older warrior calmly listened as his apprentice spoke, watching her out of the corner of his stern, fixed gaze as the tomcat’s ears twitched to the many sounds of the forest scene that surrounded the two of them as they sat there on the fallen tree - from the gentle rustling of leaves to the softened trickling of water in the stream. He paid attention to all that was around him, making sure that the area was secure and private between him and his student. “You would hope so.” Flintheart said, rather abruptly, when he heard her mention that the youngest apprentices would be expected to know such things, “But over the moons, many mentors don’t even teach their students the warrior code, so it is just assumed that they won’t break the rules - but with my training, learning the code is as important as learning to hunt and fight.” He taught the warrior code to Ebonystrike, and he would do the same with Sparrowpaw, without any doubt in his mind. A low-toned sigh came from his parted jaws as the Burmilla’s form seemed to relax slightly, but he was once again pulled away from his thoughts when the youth apologized to him, seemingly afraid of insulting him in any sense. That was surprising, but Flintheart was somewhat flattered that she would be taking this all that seriously and whatnot. As he parted his jaws to reply however, another sound diverted his attention completely away from the conversation that he was having with his apprentice, flicking his head back towards the way that they had come from. His ears twitched, hearing the subtle sound coming from the distance. It was the sound of chanting: “Powdernose! Powdernose!” His eyes widened slightly as his pupils turned to slits as he realized what was happening - Passionstar had named the new deputy of Thunderclan. The mere realization of that made his claws unsheathe from his paws as he sank them into the moss on the wooden surface underneath him. They didn’t even give him a chance, he had worked so hard, harder than the moon when Passionblaze was named deputy instead of him - but once again, he wasn’t good enough and that send the mentor into a sense of anger and somewhat fury. His entire pelt burned with irritation as he was deadly silent next to his apprentice, his eyes probably the only sign of his unsettled emotion. Although, just like the flip of a switch, he went back to his normal self - his claws slipping back into his claws and his pupils relaxing as a small smile that could probably hide a thousand words came to his expression. “Interesting..” was the only word the warrior uttered before turning back to Sparrowpaw. “Nevermind any of that nonsense about insulting me, my dear student, it is much too early in your training for that to happen.” He remarked, acting like none of what happened only seconds earlier had never happened, “Tell me, Sparrowpaw, what is it that you wish to gain out of my teachings? It is important for cats your age to have goals, dreams, things to work towards. You get the point. What are you working towards? To become a good warrior for the sake of Thunderclan? To make your family proud of you? To impress another youth perhaps? Do share with your mentor what you inspire to accomplish before we continue.” Flintheart was a uncomfortable amount of calm, but he only forced a gentle smile to his maw.
Old March 12th, 2018, 09:07 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue relaxed his posture and stood straight. "You've got some good instincts already," he said calmly, his tail waving calmly behind him."The rest will come with training. In the mean time, I'd say that's plenty for a first day. Let's get back to camp and get you some freshkill. Tomorrow: we'll start hunting training." He turned to head toward the training cave exit, again trusting his apprentice would follow.
Lynxpaw beamed at the compliment and nodded, trying to look nonchalant. She gazed up at her mentor, nodding as he spoke. "Okay!" She chirped, becoming brighter at the promise of food, she'd been training for awhile after all. And hunting practice sounded good, too. Then she could catch her own for the Clan after a bit of practice. She followed her mentor to the exit, feeling proud of her abilities.