Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 02:51 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:47 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:46 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Moondapple
Today 02:32 PM
A rather... grim......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:25 PM

Old January 18th, 2017, 08:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(lol he's being doubled rn, cause he's in the med den too)
Cliffheart strode through the territory, his limp still giving him pains. The dust tinted tom continued on confidently, knowing he was fine, his leg was just up to its usual antics. Of course though, he had taken it somewhat easy since the fight with the Clans and their liberation. All the fighting and traveling had given it a hard time, therefore it was causing him more pain than usual. None the less, he continued, determined to provide for the Clan as if his leg wasn't even twisted in the first place. As he strolled through the misty air, he kept his caws unsheathed. He was just out for a hint, but figured he would check the border near the Syndicate anyways. He had heard some about them, and fought a cat during the Liberations, but nothing too grand. He knew they didn't believe in Starclan, and they weren't in any way friendly. He didn't care though, all he cared about was his Clan. He felt his hackles rise as he neared the center of the mist, closer to the new border. He inhaled a strange smell, one that smelled of a feline, but one he didn't know. To musty for a loner or kittypet. It didn't have the pine sap scent of Shadowclan, the river scent of Riverclan, the moor smell of Windclan, nor the forest smell of Thinderclan. The scent smelled vaguely familiar, but he had never smelled it in full force before, masked by the scents of Clan cats. He froze, fur rising along his spine. He sniffed the air, nervously, but determined. He had to find out where the scent was coming from.

He believed that he had located the direction of the scent, and was about to turn that way when he heard the thrumming of paw steps. He almost spun in a 180 circle to face the unknown, when a dark pelted figure landed in front of him. He felt a series of dread settle in his stomach. He flexed his claws into the moist, soft ground in anticipation. He had a bad feeling about this, and wished it wasn't happening. He blinked his eyes shut several times, but knew he was awake, not dreaming. Instead, he narrowed his pastel green hues, and glared at the figure before him. He cleared his throat and fluffed his short fur, giving himself a bit more volume. "Who's there?" He asked, forcing his voice to sound deeper and more intimidating. He was nervous about the encounter. Skyclan, nor any other cat he knew crept around in the mist in a stalker like way. He was just glad the mist hid the shake of fear.
The oriental smirked. "The one and only SCAR!" he snarled, and lunged, a blow aimed for his head. He had to prove himself. Power. That he needed. He then jumped back, not certain if the blow landed. He went intona defensive position.

This was rather interesting already, and maybe this tom was better than the battles before. "Be prepared to be the next victim!" he laughed.
Old January 19th, 2017, 12:31 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Inkclaws yellow lamp like eyes searched the trees, no birds.... He listened out, hopeing to hear the familiar sound of jay or black bird song. He finally spotted a woodpecker knocking on a tree, the pure-black cat padded under the tree. He curled up like a spring, his powerful back paws ready to leap, the blackbird looked down, it was going to fly away when the Tom snatched it out of the air as it was taking of. He smiled at his handy work then buried it. He was walking away when he heard the bushes rustle, a fox! He changed into his battle stance and glared at the bushes.

@Slash-GNR

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 19th, 2017, 12:34 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post
Inkclaws yellow lamp like eyes searched the trees, no birds.... He listened out, hopeing to hear the familiar sound of jay or black bird song. He finally spotted a woodpecker knocking on a tree, the pure-black cat padded under the tree. He curled up like a spring, his powerful back paws ready to leap, the blackbird looked down, it was going to fly away when the Tom snatched it out of the air as it was taking of. He smiled at his handy work then buried it. He was walking away when he heard the bushes rustle, a fox! He changed into his battle stance and glared at the bushes.

@Slash-GNR
The fluffy dilute calico female padded in the forest. Her hazel eyes peering around for any signs or prey. She smelt a mix of scents and decided to check it out. Once she got close enough and got in the stalking position and began to crawl through the brush. However, her foot got stuck in some weeds, which caused the brush to shake. She began to growl and hiss at this not aware there was another Skyclan cat near her.
Old January 19th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The fluffy dilute calico female padded in the forest. Her hazel eyes peering around for any signs or prey. She smelt a mix of scents and decided to check it out. Once she got close enough and got in the stalking position and began to crawl through the brush. However, her foot got stuck in some weeds, which caused the brush to shake. She began to growl and hiss at this not aware there was another Skyclan cat near her.
The black tom got even a tighter of a stance, it's definitely a fox... He lept forward, black fur shimmering in the light, hoping to catch the creature of guard. He instead, landed on a calico loner. He jump of from momentary shock then quickly regained his composure. "Oh. It's just you" he mewed, not hiding the disappointment in his voice, "why were you hiding in the bushes?"

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 19th, 2017, 01:33 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

The black tom got even a tighter of a stance, it's definitely a fox... He lept forward, black fur shimmering in the light, hoping to catch the creature of guard. He instead, landed on a calico loner. He jump of from momentary shock then quickly regained his composure. "Oh. It's just you" he mewed, not hiding the disappointment in his voice, "why were you hiding in the bushes?"
The female rolled her eyes, "Not really hiding, more like stuck," she said turning her gaze to her caught foot. "Mind helping?" she asked turning back to the male. (sry short)
Old January 20th, 2017, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female rolled her eyes, "Not really hiding, more like stuck," she said turning her gaze to her caught foot. "Mind helping?" she asked turning back to the male. (sry short)
The annoyed tom flicked his tail in annoyance, but he went over and helped the she-cat out of the bush, "You have as much sense as a new-born kit who sneaked out of camp!"

(GTG, school.)

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 20th, 2017, 05:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@toothlost!
{Sorry it's a little short, multitasking atm}
Sweetpaw pushed his way through the entrance, the sticks snagging his cream colored fur, which took him a few seconds to untangle. He hopped a few mouse-lengths ahead and stopped, waiting for his hunting companion to follow him, not wanting to get in trouble with his mentor quite yet "I don't understand why I was forced to go hunting with you, I can manage just fine on my own." he retorted, his ears flattening against his head, his whiskers quivered as he remembered Nightflash nag at him. He turned his green hues upon the calico molly, annoyance emminating from the young tom, he greatly detested pity, and in his mind, his mentor was pitying him, and gave him a someone who would "help", the thought of that made his fur bristle. The cream tabby let out a snort and began to stalk forward, keeping a quick pace, not bothering to slow down for the other molly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 20th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old January 20th, 2017, 06:50 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@toothlost!
{Sorry it's a little short, multitasking atm}
Sweetpaw pushed his way through the entrance, the sticks snagging his cream colored fur, which took him a few seconds to untangle. He hopped a few mouse-lengths ahead and stopped, waiting for his hunting companion to follow him, not wanting to get in trouble with his mentor quite yet "I don't understand why I was forced to go hunting with you, I can manage just fine on my own." he retorted, his ears flattening against his head, his whiskers quivered as he remembered Nightflash nag at him. He turned his green hues upon the calico molly, annoyance emminating from the young tom, he greatly detested pity, and in his mind, his mentor was pitying him, and gave him a someone who would "help", the thought of that made his fur bristle. The cream tabby let out a snort and began to stalk forward, keeping a quick pace, not bothering to slow down for the other molly.
Sycamorepaw wasn't against hunting with a cat her age, though she would have preferred an older apprentice over a younger one. And a nicer one. This cat was going to be rude the entire trip, and she had no patience to deal with rude cats. "I don't know why I was forced to go hunting with you, either." She retorted, lashing her tail once and casting her gaze to watch him. He wasn't the most mature of cats, yet. Remembering her own days as a young apprentice, she flattened her ears. Those days were farther away than her warrior ceremony now, and she felt a bit bummed. The she-cat wasn't ready to grow up, which was ironic considering when she was a kit that's all she looked forward to. In a way she could relate to Sweetpaw, but his immature and rude attitude was a bit irritating. He was at a stage in his life where he was starting to mature but hadn't yet found the difference between kit play and seriousness. In time, he would. For now, she had to be the leader and show him the ropes.
"We'll go to the outer edges of the territory, more chance of prey there with the cold." If he wanted to argue, she would just hand him the reigns and he could lead the patrol to a failed hunting party.
Old January 20th, 2017, 08:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Sycamorepaw wasn't against hunting with a cat her age, though she would have preferred an older apprentice over a younger one. And a nicer one. This cat was going to be rude the entire trip, and she had no patience to deal with rude cats. "I don't know why I was forced to go hunting with you, either." She retorted, lashing her tail once and casting her gaze to watch him. He wasn't the most mature of cats, yet. Remembering her own days as a young apprentice, she flattened her ears. Those days were farther away than her warrior ceremony now, and she felt a bit bummed. The she-cat wasn't ready to grow up, which was ironic considering when she was a kit that's all she looked forward to. In a way she could relate to Sweetpaw, but his immature and rude attitude was a bit irritating. He was at a stage in his life where he was starting to mature but hadn't yet found the difference between kit play and seriousness. In time, he would. For now, she had to be the leader and show him the ropes.
"We'll go to the outer edges of the territory, more chance of prey there with the cold." If he wanted to argue, she would just hand him the reigns and he could lead the patrol to a failed hunting party.
Sweetkit looked behind him, glaring at the other apprentice, not really taking well to the order, yet he let out an exasperated sigh and followed the other reluctantly. He wasn't really in the mood to try and argue with someone who was older than him, rather he was extremely tired, he didn't go to sleep at the normal time, instead he decided it was a fabulous idea to go for a stroll in the middle of the night. The cream tabby let out a squeak when he fell half way into the snow, up to his stomach in the fluffy white flakes. He let out a little grunt and managed to pull himself out, clumps of snow clung to his legs and the bottom of his stomach. He flattned his ears and growled, feeling emberassed for his squeak, Warriors don't squeak, and they definitely didn't fall through snow. He turned his green hues up at Sycamorepaw and scowled "What are you looking at?!" he snapped then stormed forward, not stopping or slowing down until they were close to the Shadowclan border. The young tom stopped and looked around, after a few moments of trying to spot a morsel he flattned his ears and scowled "There's no prey out here, just a bunch of dead plants." he sighed, his shoulders slumping once he realized that he didn't get to prove his mentor wrong, it then again what did he have to prove to him, he was a good hunter, and he was a little ahead of the other new apprentices in battle training, he was doing great and he didn't need to prove anything to anyone.

Sweetpaw let out a sigh and turned to look at his companion, guilt washed over the younger once he remembered that he wasn't the only one who got dragged out here as well, he felt bad for snapping at the molly "...Hey, sorry for snapping at you, I just don't like being given orders is all. That and I was forced to go hunting for the fourth time today, I was supposed to help fix the Apprentices den." he sighed, flattening his ears, he didn't really like to apologize to others, and only really did it I felt he felt like they deserved it, but he also didn't like being in another's debt, that annoyed him the most. He looked around once more, double checking, making sure there wasn't any mice, or birds, or thrush before he Sara himself down with a huff "Is there any way I could make it up to you? I don't like oweng anyone anything." he huffed, looking up at Sycamorepaw through his lashes, his green hues shone with honesty as he spoke to the other, on em he makes a promise, he always makes sure it's held, no matter what, he hates it when others break their promises with him, so in turn he would never do that to someone else. He looked at the other, waiting for her to contribute to the conversation, waiting for her to request something, anything, he wouldn't be able to stand it if she never asked for anything, it would make him go nuts.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:28 AM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sweetkit looked behind him, glaring at the other apprentice, not really taking well to the order, yet he let out an exasperated sigh and followed the other reluctantly. He wasn't really in the mood to try and argue with someone who was older than him, rather he was extremely tired, he didn't go to sleep at the normal time, instead he decided it was a fabulous idea to go for a stroll in the middle of the night. The cream tabby let out a squeak when he fell half way into the snow, up to his stomach in the fluffy white flakes. He let out a little grunt and managed to pull himself out, clumps of snow clung to his legs and the bottom of his stomach. He flattned his ears and growled, feeling emberassed for his squeak, Warriors don't squeak, and they definitely didn't fall through snow. He turned his green hues up at Sycamorepaw and scowled "What are you looking at?!" he snapped then stormed forward, not stopping or slowing down until they were close to the Shadowclan border. The young tom stopped and looked around, after a few moments of trying to spot a morsel he flattned his ears and scowled "There's no prey out here, just a bunch of dead plants." he sighed, his shoulders slumping once he realized that he didn't get to prove his mentor wrong, it then again what did he have to prove to him, he was a good hunter, and he was a little ahead of the other new apprentices in battle training, he was doing great and he didn't need to prove anything to anyone.

Sweetpaw let out a sigh and turned to look at his companion, guilt washed over the younger once he remembered that he wasn't the only one who got dragged out here as well, he felt bad for snapping at the molly "...Hey, sorry for snapping at you, I just don't like being given orders is all. That and I was forced to go hunting for the fourth time today, I was supposed to help fix the Apprentices den." he sighed, flattening his ears, he didn't really like to apologize to others, and only really did it I felt he felt like they deserved it, but he also didn't like being in another's debt, that annoyed him the most. He looked around once more, double checking, making sure there wasn't any mice, or birds, or thrush before he Sara himself down with a huff "Is there any way I could make it up to you? I don't like oweng anyone anything." he huffed, looking up at Sycamorepaw through his lashes, his green hues shone with honesty as he spoke to the other, on em he makes a promise, he always makes sure it's held, no matter what, he hates it when others break their promises with him, so in turn he would never do that to someone else. He looked at the other, waiting for her to contribute to the conversation, waiting for her to request something, anything, he wouldn't be able to stand it if she never asked for anything, it would make him go nuts.
The she-cat watched the whole mess of Sweetpaw falling into the snow and she simply flicked her tail and turned her gaze away, only looking back when he regained his footing. As he got angry that she looked, she turned her gaze away and neglected to look at him again. As they traveled, she caught scent of a squirrel and wandered off, not bothering to alert the tom. He'd notice she disappeared, probably. It didn't take her long to catch the prey and when she rejoined him, he was complaining that there was no prey. It was quite amusing, as she was carrying a scrawny squirrel in her jaws. She set it down and kicked dirt over it, "Perhaps using your nose would be more beneficial than looking around aimlessly." She could have been nicer about it, but the tom had gotten on her nerves already and she lost her kind attitude. She glanced at him once and then left his side and scented the air, not straying too far from him.
Her ears perked up as he apologized for snapping, explaining he hated being told what, that he didn't get to do what he wanted. At first, she thought he was selfish and foolish, but then she could relate. Every cat was like him once, when they were young apprentices. "You'll have to get used to it," she stated softly, "We'll be given orders we don't always like, and we'll have to do things we don't like. We aren't in charge, after all." She looked at him with a soft smile, as if reassuring him there were no grudges between them. Though, when he asked if he could make it up to her, she just stared blankly at him. "There's nothing to be made up," she mewed and turned away from him, focusing on trying to catch a scent of something. There was nothing, and so she returned to his side.