Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:33 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Dovekit opened her eyes when she heard a new, unfamiliar smell come into the nursery. She looked up at the warrior in awe. 'He's so big! I bet he's the best fighter in RiverClan!'. Dovekit stood and stretched her neck out to sniff Owlfang's long fur. She hadn't been outside the nursery in a while and last time she went out, she didn't remember much. "Who are you?" she asked in a high-pitched voice.
@Radler57

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:42 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post
Dovekit opened her eyes when she heard a new, unfamiliar smell come into the nursery. She looked up at the warrior in awe. 'He's so big! I bet he's the best fighter in RiverClan!'. Dovekit stood and stretched her neck out to sniff Owlfang's long fur. She hadn't been outside the nursery in a while and last time she went out, she didn't remember much. "Who are you?" she asked in a high-pitched voice.
@Radler57
Owlfang looked over at the pale ball of fluff that had captured his attention. He dropped down into a crouch to be closer to her height, an amused purr in his voice as he replied, "I'm Owlfang, and you must be..." he glanced over at the nest she had emerged for, smelling a familiar scent, "Palestream's kit! I've heard about you, little one, but not your name. What does your mother call you?" Dovekit's adoptive mother came from the same generation as his own mentor, and his respect for them that they had earned as fierce young warriors when he was a kit had not waned.
@Ivyfeather
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 4th, 2018 at 12:54 AM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sparrowkit noticed movements around her, even though they were blurry she watched, curiously. Briarwing moved her tail in front of Sparrowkit moving her close to her stomach. The kit stomped her paw, un-sheathing her claws, flattened her ears, and bristled her pelt in protest. Briarwing let out a amused mew, "Come on now, Sparrowkit, don't be like that," She smiled, "You should be grateful you have me.. Your mother probably misses you a lot while she's in Starclan." Briarwing was lying about Sparrowkit's mother and she knew it. Sparrowkit flexed her claws, "Why do you lie about my mother..? Why don't you just tell me who she is for once! I can tell you know about her... All these secrets.. Do you think I'm mouse-brained just because I'm not like the others Briarwing?!" The kit yowled, her whole pelt fluffed up. Briarwing's eyes showed sorrow. "You do not need to know who and where your mother is Sparrowkit.. It is better you do not know.. For your sake and mine.. Just relax and sleep for a while.." The heavily pregnant she-cat sighed.. and wrapped her tail around the kit, she curled up into a ball and slept. Sparrowkit's ears stayed flattened in sorrow, yet her pelt stopped bristling. She finally calmed down and sheathed her claws, then curled up next to her foster-mother.
Old February 4th, 2018, 12:38 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
Sparrowkit noticed movements around her, even though they were blurry she watched, curiously. Briarwing moved her tail in front of Sparrowkit moving her close to her stomach. The kit stomped her paw, un-sheathing her claws, flattened her ears, and bristled her pelt in protest. Briarwing let out a amused mew, "Come on now, Sparrowkit, don't be like that," She smiled, "You should be grateful you have me.. Your mother probably misses you a lot while she's in Starclan." Briarwing was lying about Sparrowkit's mother and she knew it. Sparrowkit flexed her claws, "Why do you lie about my mother..? Why don't you just tell me who she is for once! I can tell you know about her... All these secrets.. Do you think I'm mouse-brained just because I'm not like the others Briarwing?!" The kit yowled, her whole pelt fluffed up. Briarwing's eyes showed sorrow. "You do not need to know who and where your mother is Sparrowkit.. It is better you do not know.. For your sake and mine.. Just relax and sleep for a while.." The heavily pregnant she-cat sighed.. and wrapped her tail around the kit, she curled up into a ball and slept. Sparrowkit's ears stayed flattened in sorrow, yet her pelt stopped bristling. She finally calmed down and sheathed her claws, then curled up next to her foster-mother.
A sleek silver furred tom with yellow eyes slipped inside the nursery, his lean muscles rippling as he moved. His name is Stormhaze and he had come to see his mate, Briarwing, and their foster kit. He smiled to himself. He couldn't wait for their own kits to be born. Although he adored and loved Sparrowkit with all his heart the thought of having kits of his own blood excited him. A purr rumbled through his throat as he glanced around.
He saw his mate was fast asleep. The silver tom sat down in a corner of the nursery and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws. He silently waited for Briarwing to awaken.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
A sleek silver furred tom with yellow eyes slipped inside the nursery, his lean muscles rippling as he moved. His name is Stormhaze and he had come to see his mate, Briarwing, and their foster kit. He smiled to himself. He couldn't wait for their own kits to be born. Although he adored and loved Sparrowkit with all his heart the thought of having kits of his own blood excited him. A purr rumbled through his throat as he glanced around.
He saw his mate was fast asleep. The silver tom sat down in a corner of the nursery and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws. He silently waited for Briarwing to awaken.
Briarwing awoke a while later and noticed her mate was sitting in the corner. A smile came over her face, "What bring's you here Stormhaze?" The white tip of her tail swished, since she was keeping her tail wrapped around her foster-kit. A purr rumbled in her throat, "Hopefully the kits come soon.. I can tell your excited for them as well." The tabby she-cats attention went over to Sparrowkit, who had managed to somehow managed to get on her head, yet she was still asleep. She gently picked up the kit and moved her into a normal sleeping position. Sparrowkit let out a feeble wail, then returned to her sleep. "I don't think she'll become a apprentice 'til she's a bit bigger.. So I guess Sparrowkit will be a late apprentice.. Hey maybe she might become a apprentice the same time as our kits!" Her purr became louder.
Old February 4th, 2018, 02:43 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:

Briarwing awoke a while later and noticed her mate was sitting in the corner. A smile came over her face, "What bring's you here Stormhaze?" The white tip of her tail swished, since she was keeping her tail wrapped around her foster-kit. A purr rumbled in her throat, "Hopefully the kits come soon.. I can tell your excited for them as well." The tabby she-cats attention went over to Sparrowkit, who had managed to somehow managed to get on her head, yet she was still asleep. She gently picked up the kit and moved her into a normal sleeping position. Sparrowkit let out a feeble wail, then returned to her sleep. "I don't think she'll become a apprentice 'til she's a bit bigger.. So I guess Sparrowkit will be a late apprentice.. Hey maybe she might become a apprentice the same time as our kits!" Her purr became louder.
Stormhaze stood and padded over to Briarwing, dipping his head and licking her between the ears. He then settled down beside her and gazed at Sparrowkit with adoration in his eyes. He chuckled as she spoke. ''I came here to see you and Sparrowkit, doll.'' He gently nudged Sparrowkit with his nose before turning back to his mate.
''Hmm... That is true. She is still too young for apprenticeship. But I am sure she will make a great apprentice when the time comes.'' He felt a smile on his maw at Briarwing's next words. ''To think she will be an apprentice with our children... Though its not likely since she will be six moons before them, it is nice to think about...'' He sighed and rested his chin on his mate's shoulder, resting his tail across her back.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Stormhaze stood and padded over to Briarwing, dipping his head and licking her between the ears. He then settled down beside her and gazed at Sparrowkit with adoration in his eyes. He chuckled as she spoke. ''I came here to see you and Sparrowkit, doll.'' He gently nudged Sparrowkit with his nose before turning back to his mate.
''Hmm... That is true. She is still too young for apprenticeship. But I am sure she will make a great apprentice when the time comes.'' He felt a smile on his maw at Briarwing's next words. ''To think she will be an apprentice with our children... Though its not likely since she will be six moons before them, it is nice to think about...'' He sighed and rested his chin on his mate's shoulder, resting his tail across her back.
Sparrowkit let out a feeble wail once more and she awoke. She noticed Stormhaze, she stood, fell down and stood up once more, her tail held high and happily. "Hi Stormhaze!" Briarwing smiled, then her smile was replaced with a fake. Her eyes clouded with sorrow, in the midst of weakness and tiredness. The she-cat's ears perked, the sound of rain could be heard outside. She looked turned her head and looked out the entrance of the nursery. Sparrowkit had disappeared when she looked back. The kit had stumbled over to the entrance to watch the rain fall. Briarwing stared down, the sorrow and mourning of her lost litter taking over her. Sparrowkit looked back at Briarwing and Stormhaze.. Her tail flicked, then she looked back at the rain, her shoulder's hunched. Briarwing noticed, looked away, flattening her ears in sadness, and then buried her head in her mates chest. Her tail making, very slow and soft movements.
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:44 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:

Sparrowkit let out a feeble wail once more and she awoke. She noticed Stormhaze, she stood, fell down and stood up once more, her tail held high and happily. "Hi Stormhaze!" Briarwing smiled, then her smile was replaced with a fake. Her eyes clouded with sorrow, in the midst of weakness and tiredness. The she-cat's ears perked, the sound of rain could be heard outside. She looked turned her head and looked out the entrance of the nursery. Sparrowkit had disappeared when she looked back. The kit had stumbled over to the entrance to watch the rain fall. Briarwing stared down, the sorrow and mourning of her lost litter taking over her. Sparrowkit looked back at Briarwing and Stormhaze.. Her tail flicked, then she looked back at the rain, her shoulder's hunched. Briarwing noticed, looked away, flattening her ears in sadness, and then buried her head in her mates chest. Her tail making, very slow and soft movements.
Stormhaze smiled at Sparrowkit and affectionately flicked the kit's ear with his tail. When the kit went to look out at the rain, the silver tom looked back at Briarwing and was startled to see the sad look in her eyes. Yet, he understood why. Their first litter had been lost. It made him sad too, and he suddenly felt a weight in his belly. He glanced at Sparrowkit again and noticed her tiny shoulders were hunched. He was startled as his mate buried her face in his chest. He rested his chin on her head and twined his tail with hers comfortingly. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Stormhaze smiled at Sparrowkit and affectionately flicked the kit's ear with his tail. When the kit went to look out at the rain, the silver tom looked back at Briarwing and was startled to see the sad look in her eyes. Yet, he understood why. Their first litter had been lost. It made him sad too, and he suddenly felt a weight in his belly. He glanced at Sparrowkit again and noticed her tiny shoulders were hunched. He was startled as his mate buried her face in his chest. He rested his chin on her head and twined his tail with hers comfortingly. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Briarwing fell asleep with him whilst Sparrowkit looked at them, and explored the Nursery, interested. She noticed Stormhaze's tail and she pounced on it, thinking it was a mouse. Once the she-kit realized what it was, she padded off, near the entrance. She unsheathed her claws and clawed at the ground, letting her anger out on the ground... Instead on Briarwing. The kit's pelt bristled, "Why can't you just tell me who my mother and father are Briarwing!?," The kit yowled, trying to stay quiet so no one noticed her, "Why.. Why is it so important that I don't know! Why is it so important for no cat to know.. You say it's for our own good.. Wha..What do you mean by that.." The runt-like she-kit growled, "Briarwing.. You mention this Starclan.. What is the place like.. There is none.. If this clan in the stars is real.. Then why doesn't answer MY prayers," The kit swished her tail in sorrow and flattened her ears, "Honestly.. Briarwing why can't you just tell me.. You act like my mother is dead.. You can't even mention my own father.. I know my mother is alive.. I can feel it. My.. Father.. Why do you treat him like hes a traitor.. Your expressions show all Briarwing.." By this time, the kit had managed to make a hole in the ground.

@RosePelt145 This better?

Last edited by CollapsingStars; February 9th, 2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:31 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
Owlfang looked over at the pale ball of fluff that had captured his attention. He dropped down into a crouch to be closer to her height, an amused purr in his voice as he replied, "I'm Owlfang, and you must be..." he glanced over at the nest she had emerged for, smelling a familiar scent, "Palestream's kit! I've heard about you, little one, but not your name. What does your mother call you?" Dovekit's adoptive mother came from the same generation as his own mentor, and his respect for them that they had earned as fierce young warriors when he was a kit had not waned.
@Ivyfeather
Dovekit was so excited to have a warrior want to know her name!! "My name is Dovekit." she said proudly, puffing her chest out. Wait, he had heard about her? "What have you heard about me?" she asked innocently. [i]'I hope its nothing bad. Its not my fault I haven't been out of the nursery much and I'm only 5 moons old...I got sick and had to stay inside. I can't wait to start my training. I hope Fallenstar doesn't delay my apprentice ceremony because I don't have the experience that a kit my age should...." she narrowed her eyes with worry and hoped that Owlfang could see her as a strong and older kit instead of a mewling ball of fur.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site