Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:27 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Mango let out a triumphant "Hah!" as her strike landed. Using this chance to leap to her feet, Mango braced herself. She was going defensive.. for now. She would soon turn this fight around and hopefully win. Mango grinned, but was caught off guard by the force of the apprentice's leap. Mango began to back up, but it was too late. She was tackled to the ground. She thrashed around, trying to get on top. Mango struck up with her hind legs, and yowled to distract him.
The cat’s triumphant yowl only fueled his anger. He landed on top of them, starting to tear his claws into their chest. Clawed deer connected to his stomach, and he faltered, but remained on top. His stomach was bleeding, though not heavily. He predicted it would stop before the fight was over. Attempting to pin the other cat — who was about his size, perhaps a trainee — he put his paw on their throat. “Do you yield?” he snarled, pressing on the other cat’s throat. He didn’t want to start bleeding now, only if the cat didn’t give in. He was willing to show mercy on his opponent. “Is your life worth this? You’re outnumbered,” he hissed, though he lifted his paw. It was still poised over the throat, ready to strike if necessary. “You have one chance. Yield?”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:43 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Hybrid stalked over to the Shadowclan tom,” Ello crowfood. I might as well leave you to the kittypets, eh? Shadowclanner. You sure are one grim sight. Rather unsightly, if you lived to see tomorrow I’d wish you luck on finding a mate, but well...you’ll be dead tomorrow, as I alone am destroying Shadowclan. If I let you live...I pressume the name...Goosekit might tell you everything about me. I am the long lost Goosekit. I’m 50 moons old. Call me Hybrid please. You are?” He awaited for the unsightly warrior to lunge, he liked to unnerve them first with chit-chat first.
Grimsight looked at the tom, confusion dulling his bright gaze.
One moment he was wandering amount his clanmates, and the next he was facing down an enormous Syndicate cat.
What?
Good luck on finding a mate?
What type of tom cat was this?
"I'm no ShadowClan cat!"
He meowed indignantly, feeling rather offended.
He twitched his thick-furred tail and growled, realizing what was happening.
"Never mind names,"
he meowed, far from the scatter-brained tom he was a moment ago.
Now it was time to find out what this cat was even doing at a gatheing.
"What are you doing here?"

Last edited by Undercover; October 23rd, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:48 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
he felt claws rake into his side,hissing in pain."Fox dung" he hissed under his breath,staggering back,but charging again within seconds,but he didn't try and make a blow immediately. He ran past her and lunged at her quickly from behind.
Shallowskip gave a satisfied sigh as he staggered back. It was cut short, however, when he rushed at her again. Since he was aiming for her side, the she-cat flashed out one agile paw, catching him on the side and heaving her claws in deep. As he leaped at her from behind, she let out a screech of surprise. Would he never give up? She tore away, leaving fur in his claws, and whipped around. Deciding to go with speed, Shallowskip gave. A swift, ginormous leap and landed on his back. She dug her claws in hard, fighting to keep her balance.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
The cat’s triumphant yowl only fueled his anger. He landed on top of them, starting to tear his claws into their chest. Clawed deer connected to his stomach, and he faltered, but remained on top. His stomach was bleeding, though not heavily. He predicted it would stop before the fight was over. Attempting to pin the other cat — who was about his size, perhaps a trainee — he put his paw on their throat. “Do you yield?” he snarled, pressing on the other cat’s throat. He didn’t want to start bleeding now, only if the cat didn’t give in. He was willing to show mercy on his opponent. “Is your life worth this? You’re outnumbered,” he hissed, though he lifted his paw. It was still poised over the throat, ready to strike if necessary. “You have one chance. Yield?”
Mango was successfully pinned as claws tore deep, but not too deep, lacerations into her chest. "Do you yield?" the apprentice spat. Mango pondered her options as he pressed a paw on her throat. Mango's eyes flashed with fear. She couldn't die now! She wanted to fight this apprentice. She wanted to fight as hard as she could, but this young tom had her in his clutches. Mango sighed. "Maybe this is why I hate you all," she spat like poison was in her mouth. "I'll remember you, apprentice, and you better remember me too."Mango thrashed until the tom either fell off of her or let go, and then she stood. Shooting one last glare at the tom, she stalked away without a word. This was her silent yield. Mango would not verbally speak her defeat, for it was not the Syndicate way. Mango took a moment to lick her wounds as best she could. She pondered the events that took place. This was her first fight.. so why didn't she feel excited? Mango rested her gaze on a pair of fighting cats. Do we act that savage? Shaking her head, Mango stood up. She had to keep fighting. "For Halite!" she screeched as she jumped back into the fray.

( @Dovekit12 ? Mango is officially open! @CandyFlossCat ? If you want Allure and Mango to team up now.)

Last edited by Role; October 23rd, 2017 at 03:56 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Mango was successfully pinned as claws tore deep, but not too deep, lacerations into her chest. "Do you yield?" the apprentice spat. Mango pondered her options as he pressed a paw on her throat. Mango's eyes flashed with fear. She couldn't die now! She wanted to fight this apprentice. She wanted to fight as hard as she could, but this young tom had her in his clutches. Mango sighed. "Maybe this is why I hate you all," she spat like poison was in her mouth. "I'll remember you, apprentice, and you better remember me too."Mango thrashed until the tom either fell off of her or let go, and then she stood. Shooting one last glare at the tom, she stalked away without a word. This was her silent yield. Mango would not verbally speak her defeat, for it was not the Syndicate way. Mango took a moment to lick her wounds as best she could. She pondered the events that took place. This was her first fight.. so why didn't she feel excited? Mango rested her gaze on a pair of fighting cats. Do we act that savage? Shaking her head, Mango stood up. She had to keep fighting. "For Halite!" she screeched as she jumped back into the fray.

( @Dovekit12 ? Mango is officially open! @CandyFlossCat ? If you want Allure and Mango to team up now.)
Sure))

Allure gazed around in the chaos, ignoring gashes in her pelt from the fray. She spotted a familiar pelt. "Mango!" She yowled, trying to make her voice heard. Her trainee was a good fighter, and she had an odd sense of loyalty to the young she-cat. She had trained her, after all, so that was worth a bit of loyalty. Allure wasn't ALL evil, anyways. Maybe 98% evil. Allure avoided some Clan cats, being outnumbered, and spat in their direction as she continued to walk towards her trainee. She was outnumbered by herself, but with Mango she'd have a small advantage. Even if her apprentice was small, she was powerful enough to at least take down an apprentice. Or not be killed at least.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Sure))

Allure gazed around in the chaos, ignoring gashes in her pelt from the fray. She spotted a familiar pelt. "Mango!" She yowled, trying to make her voice heard. Her trainee was a good fighter, and she had an odd sense of loyalty to the young she-cat. She had trained her, after all, so that was worth a bit of loyalty. Allure wasn't ALL evil, anyways. Maybe 98% evil. Allure avoided some Clan cats, being outnumbered, and spat in their direction as she continued to walk towards her trainee. She was outnumbered by herself, but with Mango she'd have a small advantage. Even if her apprentice was small, she was powerful enough to at least take down an apprentice. Or not be killed at least.
Mango stopped abruptly before she could attack another Clan cat. She turned and brightened when she saw her mentor. "Allure! How's fighting?" Mango's gaze faltered as she thought about the ShadowClan apprentice. She had been miserably defeated, but she didn't want to talk about that now. Mango quickly licked her fur down on her throbbing chest wounds. She would definately have a scar there. She would look fierce, but her poor beautiful pelt would be ruined by the large three scores. Mango straightened and focused back on Allure. There was an odd fondness in her eyes. Mango almost purred, despite the circumstances.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:45 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
after he had yelled for an attack, russetstar had retreated into the fray of the gathering, quickly thrown into chaos by the dusk syndicate's arrival. now, russetstar wasn't fighting just for riverclan. he was fighting for all four clans now, despite if they got along or not. they needed to band together in times of need, didn't they? and so he would fight. thrashing his tail back and forth, the leader's blue eyes narrowed as he glanced around the area. he was looking for cats to fight off, cats to save-- he had nine lives left, after all. he was expendable.
@woly

saturn had just been following orders. attack the clans.attack the clans.attack the clans. skyclan had moved into their space and their home, taken everything from them like it was no big deal. hell, boreas had been long gone but it only hit them harder seeing as they were losing land, making him look down on them instead of being proud. it made her blood boil. making her way through through the fire of battle,pushing past fury filled hisses and bites, small kisses of pain that were being shed. maybe they would win. she could only think of jupiter in that moment. they hadnt seen eachother in awhile. was she fighting alongside them? was she simply avoiding saturn? it made her heart hurt, being so wrapped up in a shecat she barely knew. seeing a cat who looked different then others,saturn could sense it on him, she pounced forward,claws extended and lip curled back in a might yowl. do it for jupiter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@The Little Robin
@woly ((I assume I needed to mention you in this :3))

Firefall blinked at the chaos around him, trying to wrap his mind around it. First, there was a war between WindClan and ThunderClan declared. That he had expected, with all the stuff going on between them,
but he had not expected a full out battle during the Gathering. Dusk Syndicate included. He hissed, arching his spine, preparing to fight. To the death if necessary. He would defend his Clanmates. This was one of the toms only fought battles, there hadn't been too many recently, and the most intense he'd seen. He glanced around, fur bristling, ready to fight for his Clan.
spireflare smiled. chaos. it only made things easier. he never agreed with blazingstar, and for once respected him for bluntly declaring war--something that shouldve been done ages ago. it was a perfect opportunity to get his claws dirty and claim he was defending himself. these cats had it coming,holding a windclans warrior hostage? really? after some rumor that windclan had dared killed one of their warriors? and stealing prey? no wonder they were so well fed. windclans was starving-bellies hungry, queens and kits going to bed without eating. it made his blood boil, his claws itch. smelling the scent of fear mixed with the scent of thunderclan, he stepped forward, an eerie smile on his face. ¨Thunderclan kitty scared? you werent scared when you stole prey from our borders.¨

Last edited by graves; October 23rd, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:53 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The golden tabby laughed once more "Anyways, you think Blazingstar and Snowstar will get along?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. He didn't wish to fight any of the friends he made in Windclan, it would break his heart. The warrior was about to say something else, possibly something more upbeat, something more...giddy, in all honesty Dayhum wasn't sure about what he was going to say. He felt numb for a few seconds while looking at Tawnystream, in the dappled sunlight, the rays fluttered down and showered her, it was breath taking. Although sadly his unknown comment was drowned out by an ugly yowl. His ocean colored eyes widened with unbelief and he turned around to look at the sea of angry felines, his golden fur fluffed it. He took a few seconds to get focused, then he flattened his ears and bared his fangs "Fox-dung!" he spat "Tawny, stick by me!"
he called, turning to look at the molly, his hues shone with worry and determination, he knew that she was more than capable, but he couldn't help but worry, he would have to ask around about this feeling.
@starfall
Tawnystream's eyes gleamed brightly as she saw that Dayhum was in a good mood, not that she didn't think he wouldn't. Dayhum was as optimistic and bright as she was, so bad moods? Not as likely, but could happen. Besides, she had never seen her friend in a bad mood, well.. ever. "Hmm, I hope not.." The dilute calico paused in thought, thinking of her half-clan heritage for one moment. "I have friends.. and some family in WindClan, war.. isn't something I look forward to." Family, meaning my father... She thought, with a silent sigh in her head. This was what she dreaded the most. Meeting her father in battle. These worried thoughts were snapped out of her mind by the yowl. Her head quickly turned into the sound of the yowl, ears moving to the back of her head. Her eyes widened at the sight. "Who.. are those cats?!" She exclaimed in slight alarm. She had never seen, or heard of the Dusk Syndicate. Ever. Swiftly, the dilute calico nodded at quickly at Dayhum, her fur bristling in alarm. Why.. at a gathering, do these cats have no honor? Tawnystream thought, amber optics glittering with surprise, alarm, but also slight anger. "Oh dear..." The she-cat muttered to herself, bracing herself for a fight. I'm positive we can win, with the five clans here, surely we'll win?

Last edited by seasalt; October 26th, 2017 at 07:18 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

(@SuspiciousMindz - Mention me when he begins to loose it, I'll have Surge jump in then.)

Surgestorm, from where he had been sitting in the medicine cat area, jumped with surprise as the Dusk Syndicate cats swarmed the clearing. For a moment, he remained frozen, his wide yellow orbs watching in shock. An ambush?? Instantly, he cast his gaze to the sky on instinct... only to find that it was still perfectly clear. What is StarClan doing? Why didn't they warn us of this? He had no time to worry about such things with such circumstances. He was a medicine cat, but these rogues wouldn't know or care enough to not attack him. The ebony tom backed up from where he was standing, trying to blend into the shadows of his surroundings. He had a little knowledge of fighting, but not enough to keep from getting severely hurt in this fight if they spotted him. However, he was assured by the fact that all of the clans were present, knowing that they had those nmbers to their advantage. Him getting hurt trying to help wasn't going to be worth it, he would need his health in order to heal his clanmates atfer this ordeal was done.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; October 23rd, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 05:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

spireflare smiled. chaos. it only made things easier. he never agreed with blazingstar, and for once respected him for bluntly declaring war--something that shouldve been done ages ago. it was a perfect opportunity to get his claws dirty and claim he was defending himself. these cats had it coming,holding a windclans warrior hostage? really? after some rumor that windclan had dared killed one of their warriors? and stealing prey? no wonder they were so well fed. windclans was starving-bellies hungry, queens and kits going to bed without eating. it made his blood boil, his claws itch. smelling the scent of fear mixed with the scent of thunderclan, he stepped forward, an eerie smile on his face. ¨Thunderclan kitty scared? you werent scared when you stole prey from our borders.¨
Firefall hated this. It could have easily been avoided, but he didn't doubt Snowstar's choices. The ginger and white tom would fight for his Clan, against WindClan and the Syndicate. He growled, his fur bristling and becoming even fluffier than usual. Muscles rippled under his pelt and he gazed across the Gathering with a fierce look. He was internally freaking out at the thought of possibly killing someone, a Syndicate cat maybe, but he knew he had to do it if necessary. It still made him tense, though. His claws flexed in the dirt as he forced himself not to wail out that this needed to stop. This was part of warrior life, after all, and he'd have to fight. He saw a cat walking towards him, an eerie smile on the cat's face. He reeked of WindClan. "We only stole from you rabbit-chasers because we had to!" He spat in defense of his Clan.

Quote:
Mango stopped abruptly before she could attack another Clan cat. She turned and brightened when she saw her mentor. "Allure! How's fighting?" Mango's gaze faltered as she thought about the ShadowClan apprentice. She had been miserably defeated, but she didn't want to talk about that now. Mango quickly licked her fur down on her throbbing chest wounds. She would definately have a scar there. She would look fierce, but her poor beautiful pelt would be ruined by the large three scores. Mango straightened and focused back on Allure. There was an odd fondness in her eyes. Mango almost purred, despite the circumstances.
Allure smiled slightly. Her fur smoothing a bit, and her tail curled at the tip as she saw her apprentice alive. "Not...great..but not terrible." She mewed vaguely, shrugging slightly. She had a few gashes in her flank from a WindClanner, and a few tufts of fur were missing from her tail, but otherwise she looked unharmed. She hadn't jumped too much into the fray yet, seeing as she was smart enough to wait for backup. She was going to fight as soon as she could find an easy target. Mango also had a few wounds, she noticed. Allure pricked her ears and glanced around, hoping to not be ambushed by some Clan cat.
Closed Thread