Bump

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old July 17th, 2020, 08:36 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Short Stories!

Characters: Shineflower, Poolheart, Horizonfur, Burningpaw (I want the story to take place when she's an apprentice)

What They Look Like: Poolheart: Pale grey she-cat with one eye green, one blue Horizonfur: Orange she-cat with blue eyes Burningpaw: She-cat with red fur the color of a fox's and blue eyes Shineflower: Pale she-cat with dark splotches

Season: Leaf-fall (Autumn)

Setting: RiverClan/WindClan border, midday

What’s Happening: Burningpaw, Poolheart, and Horizonfur (who all are from RiverClan) make an encounter with Shineflower (WindClan) at the border

Where They Come From: I mentioned their Clans up there in"What's Happening'

Other: None

Mention Me: @TheNyanCatMinecraft
Old July 17th, 2020, 09:08 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@Radiantshine300

(You can send over the KK when you’re ready! And sorry for not replying sooner; for future context, it’s TheNyanCatMinecart.)

Burningpaw walked through RiverClan territory, following the warriors Horizonfur and Poolheart. Breathing in, she took in the familiar scents of the willow trees and the faint breeze from the river. It was nice, being on a patrol, even if it was a midday one.
She couldn’t help feeling annoyed; normally, she’d be relaxing in the camp with her siblings and friends, feasting on fish and letting the sunlight bathe their fur. But nope. Unusual activity had been reported by the marshes, part of their border with WindClan.
I wonder what that’s all about? she wondered, glancing up at the two warriors. If only her mentor was here with her, then she could ask a million questions. But right now, she couldn’t, and she was stuck with these two.
“We’re getting close,” Horizonfur informed the patrol, her blue gaze serious. Burningpaw nodded and decided to ask the question.
“What ‘activity’ are we even going to check out?” Her fox-colored tail whisked from side to side with impatience. “I just want to know!”
“It must be tough, not being able to rest,” Poolheart sympathized. Her mismatched gaze, one eye green and the other blue, were gentle and calm.
“Even though you only discussed techniques this morning,” she heard Horizonfur mutter under her breath.
Burningpaw’s red fur bristled a little at the comment. I’ll show them that I’m not lazy! That was what was being implied, surely. Either way, it still felt like that, and she felt a bit embarrassed. She let her claws slide out.
I’ll fight off this disturbance! Yeah!
The three eventually got near the border, and in the distance, Burningpaw could see another cat. The wind was blowing at their backs, but narrowing her eyes into blue slits, she made out a pale cat with dark splotches. She looked like a WindClan cat.
“Is that the disturbance?” Horizonfur murmured, sounding a bit incredulous.
Poolheart shrugged. “I don’t know. It looks like...”
Burningpaw didn’t hear any more. Desperate to show that she could get rid of any threat, she lunged at the cat. The she-cat’s eyes widened in surprise as she saw the barreling apprentice. Her claws burned. Horizonfur yowled her name, but she didn’t listen.
Burningpaw launched herself onto the WindClan cat. Quickly, she dug her claws into pale fur, growling angrily, and tore. Yowling with shock, the cat dropped down and rolled over, crushing her.
The apprentice let go and felt the cat roll off of her. Gasping, she leaped to her paws. The cat wasn’t bleeding, but the fur along her sides was torn. She still had dark and pale clumps in her paws.
“Burningpaw! Stop right now!”
Both cats turned and Burningpaw saw her Clanmates right there. Poolheart looked shocked while Horizonfur was furious.
“Shineflower, I’m sorry about the apprentice,” Poolheart panted, her pale gray fur looking ruffled.
“What was that all about?” the WindClan cat spat, glaring at Burningpaw.
The apprentice ducked her head and padded over to the right side. “Sorry,” she muttered, feeling her tail droop from embarrassment. “It’s just... I thought that she was the disturbance and I didn’t want to look lazy.”
“What disturbance?” Shineflower asked skeptically, while Poolheart meowed, “Nobody thought you were lazy.”
Horizonfur chipped in, “That just made you look ignorant. Burningpaw, you do not attack like that.”
Burningpaw ducked her head, feeling humiliated.
“Ignore us,” Poolheart meowed quickly. “There’s morning here. We should be heading home.”
“Good,” the WindClan cat replied.
Horizonfur gave the cat a look before they headed off, with Burningpaw feeling as embarrassed as ever.

This was fun to write! My writing skills aren’t as good on mobile, so sorry if it’s bad.)

Old July 18th, 2020, 06:39 AM

Bump

Old July 18th, 2020, 07:54 AM

Bump

Old July 18th, 2020, 08:36 AM

Bump

Old July 18th, 2020, 08:50 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Characters:Redspot and dark-kit, Redspot's a queen!

What They Look Like: Redspot is a calico tom, Dark-kit is a grey black tom with yellow eyes

Season: New leaf

Setting: Riverclan clearing

What’s Happening: DarkKit hving a panic attack, his unce redspot is trying to comfort him so Darkkit can calm down

Where They Come From: RiverCan

Other:NA

Mention Me: @TheNyanCatMinecart

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old July 18th, 2020, 11:05 AM

@DragonClaw.

(You can send over the KK whenever you’re ready!)

Darkkit blinked open his eyes, yellow optics flashing against gray-black fur. He was first confused, then panicked, as he realized that everything was just... black. It felt like he had his paws planted on a sticky, bare forest floor. His heart racing, the kit looked around for any sign of light.
Taking a deep breath, trying to steady his pounding heart, he called out, “Hello?” His voice echoed emptily, and he realized that he was alone... for now.
Darkkit began to slowly pad forward, hoping to find something, anything. His gaze had just barely begun to adjust and he could see a forest. At least, it looked like a forest. The trees loomed upward, dank and gray, but there was nothing else.
Suddenly, he saw a faint glow up ahead. Darkkit ran over to it, his paws sliding on the wetness that the mist provided, seeping into the ground that felt thick. Even though the glow ahead was sickly, it was something. Maybe it was a way out of this weird place.
He stumbled to a halt in excitement when he reached it and found himself face-to-face with a big clump of glowing moss. Darkkit felt his body drooping with disappointment. Desperately, he wanted to find a way out. This wasn’t RiverClan where he belonged. His heart raced faster. Would he get in trouble? But it wasn’t even his fault!
He continued walking, scanning the territory for any sign of a river. Inhaling, Darkkit could only smell mist, mud, and a sharp, metallic tang. At the moment, he couldn’t recognize it. So, passing his tongue over his lips to chase out those scents, he continued to look around hopefully.
There it was. Darkkit stopped, staring. The river was slow and sluggish, the waters dark. Is this what the territory looks like? he wondered silently. It didn’t feel right. Surely he was somewhere else? He continued toward the river.
When he was near it, he stepped in something. Gasping, Darkkit looked down at his paws. There was mud, thick and sucking, seeming to cause the tom-kit to sink. He let out a yowl of horror as all four paws got stuck in mud that seemed to suddenly suck up around his paws. Looking up, Darkkit meant to send a prayer to StarClan. Before, the trees had been so tall that he couldn’t see beyond them. However, now he could see the dark night sky.
There were no stars.
Darkkit’s eyes opened wide, and suddenly, he was back in his nest, next to his uncle, Redspot. His heart was pounding hard and he was shivering. His fur felt damp and misty, and he let out a whine.
Instantly, the male queen was awake, looking at his nephew with concerned eyes. “Darkkit?” he asked. “Are you alright?”
Shaking, Darkkit shook his head. “N-no!” he wailed. “I w-was in this s-scary place, I felt like I w-was drowning...” His whole body trembled.
Redspot gave him a gentle lock behind his gray-black ears. “Don’t worry. It was just a dream,” the calico tom comforted.
“Then why does my fur feel misty? My muscles ache and my legs are all muddy!” Darkkit didn’t understand. It couldn’t have been a dream. That was impossible.
“Maybe you walked around in your sleep or moved so that you got all muddy,” Redspot tried, covering Darkkit with licks, cleaning his legs gently.
“Th-that’s scary.” Darkkit pressed against his uncle. His heart still pounded. If he had tried to walk in his dream and sleep, what if he drowned? The thought was terrifying.
“Relax,” his uncle murmured. “Again, dreams are funny things. Stuff can happen that leaves you scared, but it was all in your head. Relax.”
“But what if I fall asleep, and this time, I drown?” Darkkit wailed.
Redspot murmured soothingly, “You won’t drown. If it’s a dream, then you can do whatever you want.”
Darkkit gave a tiny nod. He wanted to believe the queen, but a part of him still told him that that had been more than a dream.

Old July 18th, 2020, 11:24 AM

Bump

Old July 18th, 2020, 11:30 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]