Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:41 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 10:36 AM
Art competition!
Last post by oakcrane
Today 10:34 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:33 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 10:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2017, 03:55 PM
bruh head

Default Re: October Gathering

(Sorry^^)

Ink narrowed his green eyes, seeing the other tom's hesitation. He knew this was his chance, while his opponent wasn't in the midst of attacking him. With a hiss, he suddenly charged toward, throwing his full weight toward the other young cat's flank, hoping to bowl him over, and it should of been easiest from him, anyways.

@SpiralWhirl
(Sorry that's it's really short)
Old October 27th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Just as the tom had begun to lose hope, closing his eyes and slowing his struggle, he felt the weight being lifted off of his chest again, the enemy now yowling in another cat's grip. Stoneheart? Stoneheart must've saved him... Curse his inabilities. He definitely owed the she-cat one... He owed her his life, in all honesty, but now wasn't the time to say such a thing. He'd just have to make up for it in battle.

"Stoneheart! Hang on!" Roansplash's fear washed away as soon as he was saved, the she-cat now in trouble with his own unfinished business that she had to fix. The battered cat was already quite heavily injured after their first ordeal, and now that another warrior was unleashing some of their own fury on them, they just couldn't hold up. It was time to finish this, once and for all. He was worth it. He was going to make up for his own mistakes.

As the enemy was stuck in place in the she-cat's grip, the tom tugged by their throat, dragging the wailing cat down as it lashed out at his front legs and stomach. He wasn't falling for that one again... After experiencing the pain firsthand, he wouldn't forget this one. They refused to give in, it seemed. The tom decided now was time to make the last killing blow, Sinking his teeth into the enemy's throat and feeling the blood well up in his mouth as they struggled in his grip, struggles slowly fading until they were still. Roansplash released his grip when he was certain they would fight back no longer.

"Stoneheart... You're alright, right?" The pain inflicted on him by that fighter was stinging, coursing through the tom even after the fight between them was over. They sure did claw deep... Wait... he'd defeated his first enemy in a real battle. He couldn't help but raise his head in pride, pausing for a moment to soak in his victory. He'd succeeded... But only because he felt as if he needed to. It was an important battle, considering the stakes. They felt so real... Unlike all his training battles. Maybe all he needed was the right incentive.

He couldn't focus too long on his victory, however. As much of a revelation as it was, they weren't out of danger yet. They were still surrounded by warring cats, some after their own blood. He couldn't waste a second to let his guard down and revel in his newfound strength, he had to make use of this skill and cut down the opposition. "We're not done," he hissed, keeping the she-cat's back guarded.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
"Agreed." She jumped onto a large tom, bowling him over. She tore his ear, and tore into his throat, coming out with blood all over her mouth. She again jumped at another, only hurting Dusk Syndicate cats.

Tearing, scratching, biting, repeat. All this blood-shed and all this pain. Was it worth it?

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 27th, 2017, 05:46 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
(Sorry^^)

Ink narrowed his green eyes, seeing the other tom's hesitation. He knew this was his chance, while his opponent wasn't in the midst of attacking him. With a hiss, he suddenly charged toward, throwing his full weight toward the other young cat's flank, hoping to bowl him over, and it should of been easiest from him, anyways.

@SpiralWhirl
(Sorry that's it's really short)
Wolfpaw was caught off guard, as the attack hit him. He tumbled over, however he was unable to do his move. It didn't affect him as much as Wolfpaw thought it would, not waiting for a moment to say something or a comeback. He rebounded to balance, his paws stretch forward. Aiming for Ink's neck, only just to rattle his brain and stun him a bit. He didn't want to kill the cat of course!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 27th, 2017, 05:48 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

The tom nodded slightly in response, seeing that she was, in fact, fine. She was probably much better off than he was, if he was going to be honest. The Syndicate cat they'd both fought was a precise hitter, clawing him in places that still washed through with pain whenever he tried to move. He still had to keep fighting, however. Now he did have a battle partner, at least. His back was covered... And so was hers.

Another Dusk Syndicate cat had launched at him by the time the she-cat was already preoccupied, so it seemed as if this one would have to be handled by him and him alone. He took the brunt of the hit, both of them careening down. He let the cat take the vantage point, using that to his own advantage. They hadn't covered their belly, and Roansplash knew how a strike there felt. He didn't hesitate to strike, digging into their soft underbelly with both sets of claws. The syndicate cat screeched on impact, darting away from the battle as the tom got back up, breathing rather heavily.

He looked back at Stoneheart, her muzzle coated in a generous layer of blood. They'd both had to go to extreme lengths, it seemed, but she probably didn't feel as proud. A fleeing enemy was considered better than a dead one, but these were syndicate cats... A wrath that needed to leave the forest as soon as possible. Fatalities were vital, especially considering that'd whittle down their numbers. Besides, they wouldn't be as lenient on him. Roansplash moved back towards the she-cat, gaze darting from side to side. Seeing all of the writhing bodies was overwhelming the tom, he couldn't see where they were coming from.

"Not much longer... They're going down." His newfound skills sent waves of pride through his body, combatting the pain that almost pulled him down. He could tell that when the battle was over, he'd drop to the ground and yowl about his injuries and the stinging pain they left behind. The poor medicine cat would have a pawful after this one...

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Old October 27th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
The tom nodded slightly in response, seeing that she was, in fact, fine. She was probably much better off than he was, if he was going to be honest. The Syndicate cat they'd both fought was a precise hitter, clawing him in places that still washed through with pain whenever he tried to move. He still had to keep fighting, however. Now he did have a battle partner, at least. His back was covered... And so was hers.

Another Dusk Syndicate cat had launched at him by the time the she-cat was already preoccupied, so it seemed as if this one would have to be handled by him and him alone. He took the brunt of the hit, both of them careening down. He let the cat take the vantage point, using that to his own advantage. They hadn't covered their belly, and Roansplash knew how a strike there felt. He didn't hesitate to strike, digging into their soft underbelly with both sets of claws. The syndicate cat screeched on impact, darting away from the battle as the tom got back up, breathing rather heavily.

He looked back at Stoneheart, her muzzle coated in a generous layer of blood. They'd both had to go to extreme lengths, it seemed, but she probably didn't feel as proud. A fleeing enemy was considered better than a dead one, but these were syndicate cats... A wrath that needed to leave the forest as soon as possible. Fatalities were vital, especially considering that'd whittle down their numbers. Besides, they wouldn't be as lenient on him. Roansplash moved back towards the she-cat, gaze darting from side to side. Seeing all of the writhing bodies was overwhelming the tom, he couldn't see where they were coming from.

"Not much longer... They're going down." His newfound skills sent waves of pride through his body, combatting the pain that almost pulled him down. He could tell that when the battle was over, he'd drop to the ground and yowl about his injuries and the stinging pain they left behind. The poor medicine cat would have a pawful after this one...

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Suddenly Stoneheart grabbed Roansplash, and ran. She basically picked him up. Fleeing from the battle grounds until they were watching from afar. "Watch." She stared down at the battle fields, her peircing blue gaze scanning the area.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 27th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Adderpaw lunged bravely at cats larger than him and twisting them up in frustration and knocking them over. His natural skill in fighting gave him the ability to dodge most of the blows thrown at him,
and he sent a cat running away howling while being completely unruffled,
a smirk on his face.

Viperpaw on the other hand was having a terrible time,
and her ear was lashed open by a cat her age. She tripped and wrenched her paw on a branch and soon she was stumbling about blindly bleeding. Panting,
she lashed her claws out and caught one of their faces, gashing the screeching tom open and tackling him. She bit into his face and saw red, not relenting when he plead for mercy.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:26 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

The tom yowled in surprise as he was gripped by the she-cat's jaws, feeling the grip on his scruff as she dragged him away from the battleground. "What are you doing?! We're not done yet, cats are dying out there!" He struggled against her grip, but new it was useless. He already felt limp, at least his paws did... He even felt quite light-headed due to the bloodshed. It was worth it to fight for his clan, however. He needed to go back and help them finish of the job. He was so close, just paw lengths away...

"Stoneheart," the tom scolded, struggling to stay up as he watched the battle unfold without them. "Why did you do that? WindClan needs us. We can't abandon them, or any of the clans!" If he died out there, it wouldn't matter. He would have died keeping the clan safe. That was an honour... It was exactly the end for a true warrior. But he could barely stand to fight... The tom toppled down after some shaky breaths, attempting to recuperate. He'd live, but at what cost? If any other WindClan cats died while he was gone, he'd never forgive himself.

All the tom could do was watch the scene unfold in terror, just like he had at the start. So close... So close to saving them. But now he had to be saved, as usual. Roansplash looked over himself, seeing the wounds that dug into his pelt, staining his russet and white fur with blood. He licked over his wounds, trying to get his mind off of the situation. StarClan, it hurt... Not just the wounds, but everything that had happened burned deep into the tom's mind. Despite his inadequacy, the tom remembered the important lesson he'd learned from the battle. It was a risk, but a risk that rewarded him by providing another step towards being a true warrior.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
(I don’t see a need to kill Blue)
Fennelheart stumbled as she scooped under her, though she probably would be ready for the next one. She growled,” Fool!” She aimed her claw at her face hoping she’d make a wound. She hoped it would strike.
Okay
~~~

A claw scraped her cheek, leaving a stinging cut in its wake. Blue clenched her teeth together. She wouldn't stop fighting until either one of them were dead. She wasn't going to live on with the horror of being beaten by a.. By a Clan cat. The molly jumped at Fennelheart once more, not really aiming for a specific area and just hoping to hit something at all. She was stubborn and desperate.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
The tom yowled in surprise as he was gripped by the she-cat's jaws, feeling the grip on his scruff as she dragged him away from the battleground. "What are you doing?! We're not done yet, cats are dying out there!" He struggled against her grip, but new it was useless. He already felt limp, at least his paws did... He even felt quite light-headed due to the bloodshed. It was worth it to fight for his clan, however. He needed to go back and help them finish of the job. He was so close, just paw lengths away...

"Stoneheart," the tom scolded, struggling to stay up as he watched the battle unfold without them. "Why did you do that? WindClan needs us. We can't abandon them, or any of the clans!" If he died out there, it wouldn't matter. He would have died keeping the clan safe. That was an honour... It was exactly the end for a true warrior. But he could barely stand to fight... The tom toppled down after some shaky breaths, attempting to recuperate. He'd live, but at what cost? If any other WindClan cats died while he was gone, he'd never forgive himself.

All the tom could do was watch the scene unfold in terror, just like he had at the start. So close... So close to saving them. But now he had to be saved, as usual. Roansplash looked over himself, seeing the wounds that dug into his pelt, staining his russet and white fur with blood. He licked over his wounds, trying to get his mind off of the situation. StarClan, it hurt... Not just the wounds, but everything that had happened burned deep into the tom's mind. Despite his inadequacy, the tom remembered the important lesson he'd learned from the battle. It was a risk, but a risk that rewarded him by providing another step towards being a true warrior.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
She pushed soaked moss to him. "Drink then fight." She hissed, doing it herself, then launching back into battle.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 27th, 2017, 08:04 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Snarl growled,” We aren’t showing your our moves. We are killing every clan cat. Just because you can’t figh doesn’t mean you deserve to live more than they do...” he meowed truthfully.
Juniperpaw narrowed her eyes, anger flooding through her. ``Just because I can't fight doesn't mean I'm better than anyone! I'm not selfish, unlike you! You're probably killing others because you're afraid to be killed!`` She hissed at the tom, lashing out an paw, claws unsheathed. She planned to give him a warning blow, perhaps raking his chest or even his leg, but most likely she would miss.