by Aolani
Last post by alec
Today 12:58 PM

Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Snakefang had a lot on her mind recently, her father hadn’t showed up at Smallpines like expected, and naturally she began to worry about him. It wasn’t like Reedclaw not to show up when he said he would, and Snakefang worried that something bad had happened, so she went out into the territory to clear her head, a nice relaxing walk to take her mind off of it. Or at least that’s what she was expecting. Relaxing was the last word to describe this situation.

As Snakefang walked through the forest, taking in the different smells and sights, the sound of birds in the trees, she suddenly heard yowling. Well that was certainly odd? As she walked forward, she noticed two cats brawling, one of them was a clanmate, the other? Well she didn’t really know her. But Snakefang liked a good fight, she liked to fight and liked to watch fights, if this was some loner or rogue, a ThunderClan warrior would be more than capable of seeing them off, so Snakefang could just watch this go down without having to interfere. However she noticed that Sunsneeze’s throat was bleeding, maybe this wouldn’t be so easy? Maybe she should intervene. But then Sunsneeze bit into this cat’s neck, who after an almighty screech went silent. What had she just walked in on?

Snakefang approached Sunsneeze and this dead cat slowly and quietly, not her usual loud stomp which could scare the birds off the trees. Sunsneeze looked completely stunned, it was obvious she hadn’t intended to murder another cat. Still, Snakefang wanted to know just what was going on, why this had even happened.

"What in StarClan's name happened here?! She yowled, taking a few steps closer, wanting to see the dead cat up close for herself. Nope, she had no idea who this cat was.

@poppy @Starfall (Haven’t had many posts with Snakefang either so this might not be the best XD)

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@BEAR.

Fallingpaw smiled and turned his head opening his maw to grab sent's of prey near by he smelt a vole and looked to where sent was coming from he saw a plump brown vole skittering around the roots of a tree Fallingpaw crouched and moved behind the vole watching the wind keeping his sent away from the vole as falling was in angle he pounce killing the vole swiftly thinking of how he just got lucky with the kill after a few moons
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff looked for her missing family, tears running down her face.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old Today, 03:04 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Ok training time! Swanpaw needed hunting training and Lightningpaw had shown interest in joining so it was apprentice cousin time to learns some new skills! The tripod had gathered both apprentices from the camp, guiding them out into the territory with a happy "Alrighty lets get going! Im gonna turn you too into expert hunters today I swear, I can even teach you some special advanced skills Ive picked up! Lets get going, come on come on!" This would be a fun outing, Mudhound was sure.

@Fish @Dark (Both of you showed interest in hunting training at some point so heres a starter for you!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Swanpaw

She/Her - They/them

(5/100)

CW: Mild Anxiety
Swanpaw was hesitant to follow Mudhound out into the territory along with the other apprentice. They had such high hopes for her, but she was worried that she’d embarrass herself and then disappoint them like she’d done while trying to climb that tree. Afraid to so much as speak, Swanpaw offered a shy smile to her mentor and nodded before following along in silence. Perhaps, if she learned how to hunt, she’d be able to make Mommy and Daddy proud! She hadn’t seen a lot of Mommy or Daddy lately, but she was sure they were fine! They were probably just busy since they were so amazing, right? Oh dear, she was getting distracted. In a brief moment of panic, she glanced towards Mudhound, waiting to be reprimanded for not paying attention.

[ @Fish ]

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Right now was the time to learn to hunt. Lightningpaw scrunched her face when she thought about the blood. She wasn't squeamish or anything but she had white fur she always worked hard to keep pristine, maybe if she groomed herself right after? "Great I can't wait to learn." Lightningpaw said in a distant tone. Never did she want to seem to interested in something unless it was about her directly—Or Wolfhive. Seeing Swanpaw not saying anything, she bumped herself into the other shecat. "I bet I'm going to get the biggest one.. Whatever it will be." She snickered.
Old Today, 05:21 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Nice catch!" Wolfhive's call was gentle, loud enough to carry over to Fallingpaw but not so much it'd impact their hunt. Since Fallingpaw seemed to have a hang of things, Wolfhive went off in pursuit of his own prey.

He remained within earshot of Fallingpaw, in case he was needed, but followed the trail of a mouse. Once he was close enough, he pounced and dispatched it. After burying it, he resumed checking for his next victim.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 07:20 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@BEAR.

Fallingpaw smiled and buried his prey then he went to look for more prey Fallingpaw looked around up and down and noticed a squirrel in a tree Fallingpaw shrugged and decided to do some climbing exercises. fallingpaw grabbed the bark of the tree and began to climb once he made it to the top branch of where the squirrel was and swiftly caught it but as fast as he moved he fell off the tree once he landed he was fine cause cats can survive larger falls due to who knows what so he shook himself off and buried the squirrel