by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:46 AM

Old March 26th, 2020, 07:37 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@Moonraven @Undertaker @RedHead

[Hey, there, just checking in! Kinda confused- should I bring Iris along, or wait for Beastspark to come back?]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:41 PM

My Mood: Tired

Ingore this. I forgot I was supposed to be lead to Thunderclan.

Last edited by duCky; March 27th, 2020 at 09:47 AM.
Old March 26th, 2020, 07:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

There wasn't time for her to sit and talk with Yewpaw, thus she rushed the young apprentice off with her towards the Shadowclan deputy. Whatever was wrong with her.. the medicine cats could fix. She wasn’t all too trusting of Coyotesnarl anyways.

@shortstack @Shimm

(( oh I know it’s terrible ): ))

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 26th, 2020, 09:14 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Smokefoot lurched into the den heavily, a growl of pain leaving his muzzle as he plopped down in a bundle of hay, looking down to his shredded leg's flesh. Leaning down, he began to groom it, wincing in great pain as he twitched the paw that was attached. He could still move his paw, so that was good.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 26th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

| @Slatepaw; |

Butterflypaw limped alongside her injured clanmates. The molly had scratches all over her body and they ached like crazy. The molly noticed a familiar cat which was her mentor. She hadn't seen him since her encounter with a couple of domestic dogs. Now he was injured along with her. Butterflypaw padded over to him, groaning as her injuries stung. "I'm sorry for leaving you.", she whispered. The molly could no longer stand anymore so she laid down right beside him.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 26th, 2020, 09:44 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Smokefoot caught the scent of the familiar young molly as he quickly looked towards her, his pained eyes widening, "Butterflypaw? " He shook his head for a moment, but as she flopped next to her, he could see that she was true. The excitement that filled the injured male showed on his face as he leaned down and lapped at her ear gently, "It's good to see you... Im glad you're alright. "
@Blissie Bliss

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 26th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Beau
Beastspark let out a soft sigh as the cats got settled. He could smell a mixture of emotions spread throughout the barn. It left an uneasy feeling in his broad chest. The deputy, assuming he wasn't needed anymore, began to walk over to the entrance so he could head back to his clan he'd return to check them as soon as he could. He had a lot of explaining to do. He figured Irispaw would be showing up, either after spotting the trail of WindClan cats he lead into the territory or once he found her in camp. Oh! That reminded him he should probably speak to the one she-cat that was stuck in their camp. If possible he'd like to get her moved here to be with her clan. It would save space in the den and she'd probably be more comfortable among her clan.
Before he could exit a soft greeting drifts through his ears. He turns and ducks his head slightly to meet the eyes of molly he wasn't familiar with. She was one of the rare ones who didn't have fear or anxiety clinging to her pelt. "It's nice to meet you, Heathernose, no need to thank me, though." Despite his words, he gives a brief nod of acknowledgment to her gratitude. "I'll be fine, your clan causes me no more stress then my own does." He told her in a sarcastic tone. "This is going to be rough on everyone." He cast his gaze around at the cats in the barn with a serious glint in his eyes. "But I'm sure you'll recover." ShadowClan had fallen on rough times, nothing like WindClan, but rough enough. With Icestar's leadership, they had gotten through it he was sure WindClan would get through this as well.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 27th, 2020 at 03:25 PM.
Old March 26th, 2020, 10:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[~] @Slatepaw; [~]

Butterflypaw was glad to hear his voice again. Just two days ago she had been accepted back into the clan. It hadn't been her fault those stupid mutts came after her. She got lost and couldn't find her way back. She was glad to be back, but now she's not so sure. "It's good to know you still care.", she meowed. Butterflypaw was starting to think it was a sign from starclan that she should never have come back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 26th, 2020, 10:34 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@Undertaker
Daisybloom sneezed again.

It was dark out, cold, and well after she should be in her nest in the warriors den. The calico she-cat shivered in the cold as she trekked to the only place she thought she could feasibly do something long enough to get her tired enough to sleep through a stuffy nose.

The waterbarn typically had mice even in the coldest leaf-bares and with new-leaf surely on a horizon she'd be able to catch something to make her inability to sleep comfortably a positive thing. There were still a few sick in camp, and surely it would be less of a stresser to the recovering Icestar if there was prey waiting for morning patrol.

She wasn't far and was just pushing through when more scent than was reasonable hit her.

The pale green eyed Shadowclan warrior froze in her paw steps just outside the clearing to the barn. She eyed it with worry and not a little apprehension. There were cats in the old twoleg structure. Lots of them, and so many injured. Daisybloom opened her mouth to take in the scents. She should alert Shadowclan. something was wrong. These weren't Shadowclan cats--another scent caught her more off guard. It was harder to pin point through the stress, fear, pain, anxiety.

"...Shadowclan too?" she whispered to herself. Looking back into the forest, back towards the direction of camp she made a choice. Facing the waterbarn, Daisybloom took a tentative step towards in to investigate.

Her pawsteps were light, but with the scents of so many distracted cats the warrior hardly felt she would be easily found until she announced herself. But she was not at all prepared for what exactly she saw as she got closer to watch cats entering, Windclan cats from the smell of them. Daisybloom sat down on her hunches more out of speechlessness than anything, her mind whirling on what could have brought this on. Shaking her head, the concerned she-cat sucked in a breath and moved on towards the entrance. Once again, struck speechless.

"B-Beastspark?" she stared wide eyed at her deputy, frozen yet again and unsure what to do."
Old March 26th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The still body stirred, tail twitching and eyes blinking slowly. Her paws spasmed a tad before straightening out as feline adjusted to coming back to life. That was a horrible experience. She had eight more of these freaking things to go through. Twilightstar lifted her head and turned from her side onto her belly. She inhales a hiss as her ribs remind her that there is some damage to them. Her nose wiggles as she scents the air, eyes wandering the wooden structure she was now in. It reeked of ShadowClan and something musky that she couldn't pinpoint. With a grimace, Twilightstar gathers her paws underneath herself and then hoist herself up so she's standing. Her legs shake like a newborn foal's who's just learning to stand. It takes a second but everything becomes steady and she's able to wince her way over to the ledge and look down.
Her clanmates, injured and broken, sat below her. The scents in the twoleg den burnt her nose like acid and made her stomach knot. Her eyes wander over the face until she's able to pick out two that don't belong, one she knew as the ShadowClan deputy. Her nose twitches some more this time in a sneeze. The leader's eyes roam again as her tail fluffs up in alarm. "Where is the rest of my clan?" She doesn't yowl but her voice is raised in concern.

@Undertaker (and whoever else wants to talk to her).

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; March 26th, 2020 at 11:02 PM.