Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:26 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 04:26 PM
go!
Last post by alkaline
Today 04:24 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:19 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:17 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 11th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fern_ View Post
"Y-yeah, pretty good," Rabbitfoot stammered, pawing the ground. He had never been a real social cat, only ever talking to others about hunting or battle strategies, despite never actually being in a real battle before. "Um, how about you?" Rabbitfoot hoped she was well, with all the drama going on with Blazingstar. He, personally, thought Blazingstar was a good leader who made good decisions for his Clan, but Rabbitfoot knew there were others who thought otherwise. He could understand how his Clanmates disapproved of some of his choices and admits he sometimes felt the same, but he makes those choices with the best intentions for WindClan in mind. Didn't he? The pale tom's amber eyes glided to the clearing. The late green-leaf sun shone on the Clan, and Rabbitfoot silently wished he was out there, warming his pelt. It was chilly under the tree, but he pushed the thought out of his mind. Fawnsplash seemed to like it here, so he would stay and talk.
Fawnsplash purred, pleased to hear Rabbitfoot was doing well; it was an improvement from her own hectic life. She debated ever wanting to see Stonewater again, not that it appeared he wanted to see her regardless. Had she done something wrong? Starclan knows, but it was certainly bothering her. The charcoal tom's familiar form had been on her mind the last moon, and she couldn't get the horrible loneliness she felt deep inside to dissipated. It was unfortunate, but it was life. She'd have to carry on in spite of some tom hurting her feelings. The spotted she-cat became aware Rabbitfoot had asked her something, the pale tom's gaze resting on her as he awaited her response. "Oh! I'm fine, thanks," She quickly exclaimed, muttering a quiet apology about having not heard him at first, though she questioned whether the pale warrior would have heard the barely audible phrase. Her amber gaze drifted for a moment, fluttering between familiar and unfamiliar faces spread capriciously about the clearing. A few of her friends cast her warm smiles, and others cold glares. Understandable, given how much she'd been distancing herself lately. "I haven't seen you around before, maybe once or twice at best. How come?" She spoke aloud, amber gaze returning to rest upon Rabbitfoot's pale features, a look of curiosity lighting up her own umber ones.

Last edited by North; September 11th, 2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old September 11th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

The she-cat nodded, even though she could tell by his voice it was probably not directed at her, and instead he was repeating it to himself. "Of course you can grab something," Mottleheart said with a smile, "I have no preference." She added the last part as she knew that was a question that Blazingstar was sure to ask being the gentleman that he was. She did like certain types of prey, but she didn't dislike any. Not even fish which she knew WindClan didn't hunt anyway.

Blazingstar gave her a nod then proceeded to walk towards the fresh kill pile. At the moment there were thrushes and rabbits so he decided to pick out two smaller rabbits. The way he had to hold the rodents was awkward. His mouth was parted wider than normal and he almost tripped over their back legs as he made his way back towards the she-cat.

Finally able to drop them both, he opened and closed his jaws, stretching them. They were sore. He nudged one rabbit towards her then took the other, laying himself down on the warm ground. "I guess I'm out of practice," he mumbled slightly with a small chuckle, referring this his awkward attempt to bring her a rabbit.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 11th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@~Wishing Well~

Blazingstar listened, looking at her suspiciously, however, he knew most kittypets couldn't come up with stories like that so he chose to believe her at this time. "Alright," he nodded a little. "You can try out the clan-life, but do be aware, if you do decide to leave, you will not be welcome back here again," he warned. His tail tip started twitching. Now he had to find a warrior willing to train her. "Someone will be assigned to show you around and teach you what you need to know," he finished, flicking his tail to signal he was done talking if she didn't have any other questions or requests.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 11th, 2018, 03:32 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

A small chuckle soon was to be heard from the molly as she watched the kitten try attacking the leaf. She gave him a small shake of the head, giggling lightly.
"I'm sorry little one, but I think I'll leave that to your mentor when you get one. I don't want to get into any trouble for before I myself get the chance to be a mentor."
Her voice would be somewhat ashamed, as if she did want to show Pinekit the technique, but considering her background, she didn't dare stir up any trouble, believing there to still be quite a few cats out there who despised her and would call her a rogue any day.
Pinekit's shoulders slumped slightly.
"Awww.." he whined. Yet, even his kitten mind could see where the she-cat was coming from. He had heard the talk about her, he knew she was like him. "they think cats like us are trouble, don't they?" he asked quietly. "They think that we'd betray the clan. That's dumb" he muttered.
Stupid cats. Ferretsprint's nice! he growled in his head.
"I hope I get you as a mentor. Then you can show me all the best tricks. I'm gonna be one of the best!" he told the she-cat.
Old September 11th, 2018, 04:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

|| @Suspiciousmindz ||

Maisy dipped her head, holding back a smile. "Oh don't worry. I'll stay here for good." replied the molly with a calm nod sturdy voice. She looked at the den entrance and waited to be dismissed. "When do I start? How do I find somebody?" she asked, almost forgetting an answer.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 11th, 2018, 04:47 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Fawnsplash purred, pleased to hear Rabbitfoot was doing well; it was an improvement from her own hectic life. She debated ever wanting to see Stonewater again, not that it appeared he wanted to see her regardless. Had she done something wrong? Starclan knows, but it was certainly bothering her. The charcoal tom's familiar form had been on her mind the last moon, and she couldn't get the horrible loneliness she felt deep inside to dissipated. It was unfortunate, but it was life. She'd have to carry on in spite of some tom hurting her feelings. The spotted she-cat became aware Rabbitfoot had asked her something, the pale tom's gaze resting on her as he awaited her response. "Oh! I'm fine, thanks," She quickly exclaimed, muttering a quiet apology about having not heard him at first, though she questioned whether the pale warrior would have heard the barely audible phrase. Her amber gaze drifted for a moment, fluttering between familiar and unfamiliar faces spread capriciously about the clearing. A few of her friends cast her warm smiles, and others cold glares. Understandable, given how much she'd been distancing herself lately. "I haven't seen you around before, maybe once or twice at best. How come?" She spoke aloud, amber gaze returning to rest upon Rabbitfoot's pale features, a look of curiosity lighting up her own umber ones.
Rabbitfoot didn’t know why she hadn’t seen him much before. He had seen her a couple of times on patrol, but apart from that he hadn’t seen her either. He shrugged. “Maybe....maybe....I-I have no idea.” He glanced up at her again. She seemed calm, a lot calmer than he felt. His heart was racing, his whiskers were twitching. But looking at Fawnsplash’s calm postures seemed to relax Rabbitfoot. He took a deep breath. “Maybe we’ll see each other more often, n-now that we’ve met?” The tom internally groaned, and hoped she didn’t interpret his comment the wrong way.

Old September 11th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

|| @Ripple ||

Hawkpool walked out of the warriors den, almost running into Brightfur. He stopped before they collided. "Sorry. I almost ran into you. I need to pay more attention." meowed the tom. He sat down and looked over at the entrance of camp. He watched a few warriors as they came into camp with prey.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 12th, 2018, 09:29 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
(Did I? Whoops!)

Rearing up on her hind legs, Sandykit batted the moss ball up just before it hit her nose. "Try get that!" she meowed, purring, as she saw how high she hit it.
Lightpaw leaped and batted the ball back down. "Just did!" Lightpaw, for once, was enjoying this.
(Wow, you hv patience! Would you like Lightpaw to be youre mentor?)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 12th, 2018, 04:53 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Lightpaw leaped and batted the ball back down. "Just did!" Lightpaw, for once, was enjoying this.
(Wow, you hv patience! Would you like Lightpaw to be youre mentor?)
Sandykit just stared at the mossball, amazed at how Lightpaw managed to hit it. She suddenly sprang forward, scooped it up in her paws, and threw it high above her head. She sat back, purring, to see if Lightpaw was able to get that one.
(Sure! If Lightpaw is a Warrior by the time Sandy is apprenticed!)

Old September 12th, 2018, 05:01 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Sandykit just stared at the mossball, amazed at how Lightpaw managed to hit it. She suddenly sprang forward, scooped it up in her paws, and threw it high above her head. She sat back, purring, to see if Lightpaw was able to get that one.
(Sure! If Lightpaw is a Warrior by the time Sandy is apprenticed!)
Lightpaw stood on her hind legs and batted it to the kit. "Would you like to learn how to do that"

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Closed Thread