Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM

Old November 2nd, 2020, 07:13 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Spotlight! [Deputy Applications]

. @Moonraven
Treefur
Treefur is a shy, yet strong in emotions cat. She is very good with her words, and can make a squirrel feel welcome (not that she would). Yes, she has had issues and is not perfect, starting with the fact that she's had 3 still-born litters. She also has the fact she was born with shorter front legs than back, making her look a bit off when standing. All the while, Treefur is a loyal, cunning, smart, devoted warrior or Windclan.
Mini Bio

Treefur is 46 moons, hasn't been accepted to the allegiances yet, a she-cat, a small yet tall orange cat with yellowish splotches and ivy green eyes. Currently has no mate, kits, or apprentice.

What Tree would say to Twilight
"Um, hello there Twilightstar. I heard you were looking for a deput. I know you are still struggling with your loss of Cootesnarl, so I wanted to let you know that I will be here for you, and would love to be your deputy, always at your side, giving a helping hand (or paw, ). I've dealt with loss too, the loss of 3 litters of kit. I know a bit about it, and how to get over it in a way, without forgetting it completly. I hope you take this in mind, and have a great day". Said Treefur, dipping out of the den.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old November 2nd, 2020, 07:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Good luck everyone!
Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:03 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Character page!
[ @Moonraven - I'm just predicting the leader den RP so I can get this in ]

Okay... so patrols haven't gone exactly as planned. But to be honest, Coyotesnarl had lost his grip on the clan at the end of his life? No that sounded odd. Just at the end of his position. Coyotesnarl had been feeling quite distance and Creekdash himself had noticed that very few to no cats had been reporting in. That would be a habit that WindClan had to break.

Stopping by the fresh kill pile on his way up to Twilightstar's den. He picked up a medium sized mouse. With the coming leaf bare, everyone needed their strength to be up, even Twilightstar whether she liked it or not.
Carrying it by the tail, he trotted up to her den. He was much more comfortable around her now for some reason. It could of been back when he was an apprentice killing Maskpaw. Then he had acted on Twilightstar's orders and protecting the clan. The siamese just shrugged at the thought. He doubted that, which was so long ago, would make a big impact on how he interacted with his leader. Even though it did.

Poking his head inside the den, he said hello to Twilightstar through closed teeth, holding the mouse in his jaws. And after a little bit of waiting, he walked inside, slowly but not exactly hesitantly. He didn't want to startle her or anything similar but, at this moment he didn't feel a need to ask permission to come in after poking his head inside and meowing a hello.
Coming over to where the lilac she-cat was, he set down the mouse. "I have some patrol reports.. though, they're not the best thing ever.."

Twilightstar had looked up at him, curious from what he could see. "So, probably as you noticed when Coyotesnarl was deputy, cats weren't reporting back in, and I think that's a new bad habit WindClan has now. Since, I called Dimtail and his apprentice for a patrol and they didn't even show up nor I don't think they heard me. And then I sent Echoheart out with Rosebriar, those two seemed to start off good but Echoheart hasn't reported back in. Thankfully Snailspark caught me just before I headed up here and gave me their report. They caught I believe 2 or three pieces of prey which was good and I sent them off with a warning to move the patrols that they're on a bit quicker so that they don't get a punishment of sorts. Then Hawkass-" He caught himself, giving the leader an awkward smile, "Hawkstride, never showed up for her patrol with Quiverpaw so I sent out Skyripple with him, I don't know if they ever got out of camp..." He gave her a minute to take in the information. "I was going to send out Dimtail and Nightpaw and give them a big warning, then with Echoheart, I was just gonna go hunt her down, talk to her, and give her a warning. And then I was thinking about giving Hawkstride some apprentice duties but, that feels out of my rank, plus I doubt she would ever listen with her ass of a personality. And then I think I'm just gonna go ask Quiverpaw about his patrol because he was the only cat on his patrol that I saw actually trying to participate and get out of camp. And I feel sorry for him because I don't think he ever got out of camp. so, if he didn't go out for a patrol I'll probably send him out with Dimtail and Nightpaw when I find those two if that's all okay with you."

After he left Twilightstar voice her thoughts and opinions and he replied of course, Creekdash continued onto his next thing. "Oh and on my way up here, I saw that the prey pile was pretty good at the moment, still could use some more for the social but, I brought that mouse up for you. Everyone needs their strength for leafbare. And the clan definetly doesn't need to have a relapse of the past leafbares."

Last edited by Wings; November 9th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:04 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Weaselskip. The idiot you never knew you actually needed - and who didn't know she was actually needed either.

A cat who has grown up from well, scraps. And who has fallen into the mud, I would say once or twice.

Weaselskip, the utter idiot. The dumb cat who actually shouldn't be here in the first place. WELL, she is. And you better learn to put up with it because she ain't gonna let go. You may have a parasite already, but be prepared to get one that'll eat you up and then... spit you out because you're in all honesty not that tasty. She's sorry Twig, but it's the honest truth sweet gal, that you are not tasty. Not tasty for her at least.

Despite multiple 'screw ups' Weasel DOES NOT have a loose screw in her head! Quite the contrary, our favourite gal who flirts with every living and breathing being while being an utter dumbo doing so, is actually quite intelligent and has OUT OF THE WORLD interrogation skills - as long as the one being interrogated isn't her. Then she'll just blabber out something that is totally inappropriate and does not suit the current matter at hand.

Weasel has some plans for Windclan, were she to win this round of elections. Because... in order to be a candidate for such an important thing you must have your views and policies in plain view and understandable by even the minest minor, and the lowest of the low. Because those are the ones that will help you win.

My policies in regards to the clan sounds something like this

• No bugs as the major prey and way of sustaining yourself. Despite the fact that I have quite recently encouraged the eating of such creatures, I do not believe it is for everyone and therefore one of my first thing as deputy is to make sure the entire camp is bug and pest free - although the bug attached to you will be rather hard to get rid of.
  • No FIRES! this moor cannot handle any fires by any means, and as a current residing Guardian it is my task to keep this from happening, well more like rescuing everyone whos stupid enough to say inside it and thereby endager my own life for the sake of others, but as deputy I will make sure that the clan is readily prepared for any natural disaster or incident that may endanger our survival and our livelyhood. The twolegs are poisoning the water supply? Get rid of them!
  • Keep the youngsters happy! Because without happy and enthusiastic kits and apprentices - despite how annoying and absolutely despicable they are - the clan will not... well it won't be set on fire or get poisoned thats what will happen. But the clan will not prosper without the youth, and therefore it is important to keep them focused on the goal, to become warriors of the clan and well... die at our will isn't that what warriors are for.
  • To not starve. Like. We don't want a repeat of last time. Starving is bad. Just like I am bad. But starving is worse and therefore, one of the policies I will do my best to enforce as deputy will be... the management of food. We need to keep the clan healthy and have a healthy bufferzone between us and starving [like a bufferzone between democracy and communism but this aint the cold War Weasel]

Our foreign policy is probably the most important thing
Do we want to fight? Do we want to be a turdle and protect ourselves in a shell? Or do we want to take the forest by storm...which Weasel personally do not agree with.
  • We need a hard line with Shadowclan. With Mrs. Icy dead and potentially rotting in a grave somewhere -> please do not dig her up I hold no intention to see her face and especially not a rotting corpse, I can handle much but not a half dead Icy, my stomach would probably spill all its content. -> but yes, the new leader kind of need to stop yeeting you off cliffs. [i think you need to stop falling off cliffs in general, just a tiny tip] and could probably do with a smack too. But drawing a hardline with the clan of shadows is necessary as it seemingly seems they might want to come back after... the little incident.
  • Riverclan... they can just do whatever. I do not mind them but, we should be careful nonetheless. The fish can be useful for somethings I will admit -> such as getting our own assses kicked in a playful raid. But... I think keeping them on our good side for this moment shall be the right thing to do, however, a deal should be made possibly. Knowing how to swim might save lives within the clan [such as your own] and prevent unfortunate drowning. And will possibly help any disabled cats that were to make their way to your paws. Or our paws. Are you willing to be responsible for this with me or shall this all fall on my broad and totally not fragile as hell shoulders.
  • As for the clan of setting fire to things, based on their previous record I would say we should most certainly social distance from them. I like them, do not get me wrong, but we do not want to catch that fire curse, because our fragile moor would be unable to sustain us were a fire to sweep through the swats of greenery. But... they could prove their use I will not say no to that. They aren't like weak - although their tendency to set themselves on fire can be a weakness - but they're not strong either but their position is strategic which them being next to 'im gonna come and murder you' clan. I would advise you, dearest sweetheart Twig, to keep an eye out. You never know when a lamb might become the wolf.

You cannot be human... or cat? without a tad bit of stupidity within yourself. Weaselskip's is more to due with her lack of settling within herself. Due to her gender, and the constant transitions and never really feeling... safe within herself. Which is her main struggle. Never feeling like she belongs and through this is done by her often lack of morals and stupidity which is visible in her attitude. Weasel do not care where you are from, who you are, what rank you hold, and whatever makes you, you. If you insult her, offend her or do something stupid you are asking for a swift verbal reply that may sting your nose. Just a tiny bit. An itty bitty tiny bit. That will still hurt.

Weasel has had... a strange track record with apprentices. Most often she gets so tired she wants to bury them in a hole [which is what she nearly did with Basilpaw] or encourage them to do things that she thinks are bad which surprisingly turn out in her favour although not intentional [Telling Coyotepaw to eat a bug and then the poor thing actually eating it]

Least of all, Weasel is a terrible flirt. She can't flirt. She is well aware of her inability to do so correct but nevertheless she cannot be prevented from trying. Therefore she stands at huge risks of offending different cats, just simply because she cannot reign in the sweet sweet compliments that comes from her throat, unlike how certain cats croaks. Even Twig, has previously, not been a stop block for Weasel's affectionate [not] compliments.

Impulses, impulses, impulses. This is her thing she needs to get a handle on. Sometimes she is just unable to resist the amusement that will come off of following one of these impulses - such as previously pushing Brindlejaw down from said rock and throwing the blame on him and getting out scratch free - or just... the stupid actions that come off. Such as her own want to learn how to swim, leading to quite the few near drowning experiences. Water is your friend, righty no.

Is Weasel liked? TO SOME EXTENT, yes.
It would be advised that Weasel got an estimated amount of 70% approval rate in regards to being... a Weasel! Exactly, an approval rate for being herself.

She may be incompetent at certain things, including romantics, but Weaselskip has had luck in such departments too! Or, as she would prefer it, 'skill.' By somehow managing to scrape together a mate. Although where that mate is at the current moment, Weasel lack the knowledge to answer.

Despite previous misgivings from apprentices, Weasel gets a high approval rate from those too! With certain apprentices in the forefront being Asterpaw, Hailpaw, Coyotepaw and Robinpaw! She plays to their childish attitudes and has that rich aunt attitude in just letting them do whatever they want but if they disrupt her fun.. they understand that that should not be done.

This is a list of endorsements I've gotten from others;
Eaglepaw - "Weaselskip seems ... interesting, but all cats have their flaws, so I'd think she would do a ... good job"
Blackpaw - "Ummmm ... Weaselskip ... Yeah she seems great! Friendly I guess, which is a good thing?"
Snailspark - "she’s alright! don’t know her too well but i wouldn’t be mad if she became deputy”
Bushpaw - "it should be me. bushfiresnarl (okay, so i don’t know what my suffix will be!) for deputy"
Coyotepaw - ""No, no! I want Weasel! Weasel is my mentor!" The older apprentice looked around for Weaselskip, the cat who had taken her swimming and bug-catching just recently. Coyotepaw liked Weasel! Weasel was her friend!"
Coldamber - "resourceful, always gets things done on time"
Eldersky - "too old, I should run!"
Robinpaw - ""weasel's cool. nice. worm#10 likes her too! sort of, i think. he lost his head in an accident so affection is a bit of a problem for him. anyway, yeah!! weasel's cool and like also she taught me how to swim so like 5+ points for weasel, y'know? what a nice pal. 11/10 cat. tobefinishedbcicantThinkrn"
Gullpaw - " Weaselskip.... she's a real asshole, but like in a goodway. Like, she can be a real pain in the ass, but that makes her cool, like when she shoved Brindlejaw of the Breezerock as a prank. She's the fun aunt that everyone wants but like she does her job first. She's the dream mentor, she insults you for being a real jerk and otherwise is pretty chill, so yes. I'll take her over that jerk, Coyotesnarl who killed my brother for having a disability."

Weasel promises not to burn down Windclan! and she promises that if anyone endangers themselves, she'll give them a slap on their head and continue to reeducate them on certain topics that she finds relevant to STOP them from doing that again.

WEASEL WILL PREVENT YOU FROM DROWNING! by already being smart enough to swim, Weasel 2020 stands for the ability to not loose cats [or lives] to drowning. We may have cliffs on our territory but that doesn't mean we have to fear the water below.

This is just a mess and if you had a laugh you should totally be on board for Weasel 2020

Having been forced to write this, as the campaign manager for Weasel, she demanded I give my own input as in how I would help Weasel out with the task of deputy.
And I was told as long as I told you I was reliable I've done my job but that seems to me to be far too easy of a task. So I'll be smoother and just.. do a bit of a game. Truth or false.

I am not reliable

False

I am an idiot

Truth

I somehow have a sustainable schedule that will allow me to fulfill this role

Truth

Stag is the actual one im signing up

False

I have had previous experience as a HR

False

I fail social queues and can misinterpret text messages

Truth

In order to prove myself, I challenged one of the other candidates for this position to a debate! on... well... the best deputy. You can enjoy the show here [Deputarian Debate]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; November 9th, 2020 at 08:59 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2020, 09:26 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Good luck to everyone applying! <3

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old November 2nd, 2020, 09:54 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Songcall, a small she-cat, slips silently into a moonlit clearing, her paws dropping steadily on the ground as she padded forward to greet another cat. Good evening, Twilightstar, she says, dipping her head, I have come to audition for deputy. I have heard about Coyotesnarl, and I am very sorry... Anyways, heres my best qualities!

I'm kind! Always helping out when I see a problem. But only if I think it needs help.

Im a thinker! I always think before I do something, unless I am in a battle, or anything serious.

I am very trustable. You could trust me with the lives you have, and I would keep it safe. I keep secrets if told to, unless I think that its right I should tell someone.

I have surprising loyalty. You'd never see a more loyal cat in WindClan.

Im brave. I would rip another clan to shreds for WindClan!

I follow the warrior code at all times. I know it by heart.

--Alright, Twilightstar. Here are some of my medium qualities!--

I get uncomfortable easily. When something doesnt feel right, the fur on my ears stands up, and I might snap.

I...sometimes have mental breakdowns...Yes, mental breakdowns. This might make you think im a horrible cat to be deputy, but I assure you its nothing to worry about..I hope that you think im not a horrible cat.. But this happens very rarely..

Im ambitious, but not in the Hawkstride type of way. My ambitions are always for the good of the clan. I would never do anything unless it was under the choice of the leader, unless I became leader.

I'm not looking for a friend either, Twilightstar. I'd love to help you in any way possible if you need help, but only if you ask. Im always here if you need to ask me.

You realize im not so friendly yet? I bet not! I'd never do anything bad to anyone, but, im never going to do anything bad just because im not very friendly.

Now, here are..some of my negative qualities..

I may hiss when I am angry, and become riled up over things.

I do not like to talk unless I am doing a patrol, seeing a certain someone, or when i have to.

I hope you accept me, Twilightstar. I have tried to do my best for the Clan...I an do everything you could imagine a normal cat could do...But no cat is normal, are they? So, am I? No. Neither are you. I hope you can find another deputy. I will not mind if you do not choose me, and that is alright. Choose who you think is right. You must make the decision yourself. Dont have StarClan make it for you.

Songcall nods in acknowledgement, then sets off towards the RiverClan border, tail held high in the air and whiskers blowing in the breeze. She suddenly pauses, turns around, and looks at Twilightstar. Choose who you think is right, Twilightstar! she calls, then bounds out of camp, paws pounding on the earth as she left.

( @Moonraven; I really hope shes picked! I've been trying for so long to get high rank! <3 Good luck to everyone!)
Note from VERY annoyed twoleg: Twi, shes 49 moons. Please consider her.

Last edited by Sorrow; November 4th, 2020 at 05:58 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 07:34 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

good luck everyone!!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 3rd, 2020, 07:39 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Its me again Feather-Fur the blind mouse-brain. I am back and have improved from last time. Okay here we go! Im Feather-Fur of wind-clan I am brave sweet but stern and not I dont like to be mistreated and disrespected. Its rude and snap back if needed. Twilight-star is okay but someone not to mess with. She snappy and sassy and I look up to her! being a windclan cat can get scary but its life . Windclan is my soul responible and taking care of the elders and kits are my duty , when we raided shadowclan I cried in a bush but nott his time im brave and strong and I'll do my best if I become deputy , I will put my heart and soukd into it even more than I do now. Thats my application!.. :< @Moonraven

Old November 3rd, 2020, 08:37 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

I think I understood the first few sentences. Did you really just say something about being the strongest blah blah im notdawnstarblah. But yes, on the subject of a deputy I'm here to say I'd take the job on. And again the whole thing about being the strongest, or at the top of the pile is stupid. I'm not going to play games and ignore you if I'm chosen. I am going to argue with you about you with things though. And I point blank refuse to deal with Stagpaw, Russetpaw is bad enough. I hope I'm not expected to be nice to Shadowclan. (Don't let me start- it won't end well!) So as for the whole "Treat the clan as they deserve" thing. I give everyone what they deserve, push my buttons and I'll smile while mentally planning the punishment. So this is all for now! ACK! I have to go make sure Russetpaw is doing elder duty, my servant will post this for me. Good bye!

Fallenstorm is old enough as she is 40 moons. She is a cream she-cat with blue eyes.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 09:10 AM

My Mood: Cool

The large tomcat walked up “salutations” he said he continued “it would be a great honor to be windclan deputy I’m Hawkfrost of windclan and I think I would be a wonderful deputy you may test me though and I will be very devoted and loyal to windclan if not I wouldn’t mind mentoring an apprentice so I’m pretty sure I would make a very good deputy.