Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:56 AM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
Training Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:14 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:50 AM

Old April 8th, 2024, 11:52 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

Default ✩Star's Characters✩

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 29th, 2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Default Re: ✩Star's Characters✩

Springblossom
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Past Names:
Springkit | Springpaw

Name Meanings:

Prefix: Spring - The season she was born

Suffix: Blossom - For her sweet and flowery personality

Age (in moons): 21
Aging Rate: 1 Moon per month
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual Orientation: Straight/AroAce
Creation Date: Feb. 28. 2024
Birth Date: Apr. 6
Purrks: Agatha Kitty | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: ShadowClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: N/A
Mentor(s): Honeysplash (NPC)
Apprentice(s): Magpiepaw (@Marigoldwhisper)

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Forestwind (NPC)
Mother (s): Maplesnow (NPC)
Sibling(s): Hickorypaw (Deceased)
Other Family Members: N/A
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s): Mapledawn (ThC)

Friend(s): Fawnsplash (NPC) | Sparkheart (NPC) | Brightmoon (NPC) | Binx (Deceased) | Sunbloom (Deceased) | Bluesnow (NPC) | Softpaw (Deceased) | Spirepaw (Deceased) | Icewind (NPC)

Acquaintance(s): Shrewstep (@gs29513) | Iceclaw

Enemies: N/A

Crush: N/A

Significant Other: N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Springblossom is a hardworking and helpful she-cat that is also very nice and friendly. She is a huge social butterfly, and loves talking to cats and making new friends. She can be a huge softie but can and will claw somebody's eyes out if she really needs to. She has always had a huge imagination and plenty of creative ideas that was near impossible, but she still enjoyed imagining and dreaming about them. She is often called gorgeous and flattering, and while Springblossom doesn't really want to become narcissistic, she does not hate hearing positive comments on her fur. Springblossom is also very gullible, and despite being very convincing herself, she can be easily convinced with enough talking. She also tends to overwork herself beyond her limits.
Traits:

+: Sweet | Nice | Hard-working | Helpful | Creative

=: Social | Convincing

-: Gullible | Overworking

Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:
Acrophobia - Fear of heights
Autophobia - Fear of being alone

Sociability: ★★★★★
Outlook: ★★★☆☆
Responsibility: ★★★★☆
Cleanliness: ★★★★★
Generosity: ★★★★☆
Manners: ★★★★☆
Bravery: ★★☆☆☆
More Logical or More Emotional?: Emotional

Greatest Hope: Make peace between the Clans
Greatest Strength: Hardworking
Greatest Weakness: Heights
Worst Nightmare: Death
Deepest Darkest Secret: Has friends in enemy Clans
Most Treasured Memory: The times she'd spent with Hickorypaw
Theme Song(s): WIP

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with one blind eye and one greenish blue eyes
Detailed Description: Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes. She has an unusually long, tufted tail and large tufted ears.

Body Type/Structure: Slender and tall
Voice: Sweet, melodic, flows like honey.

Scars / Deformities: Born Half Blind
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination: ★★★☆☆
Reflexes: ★★☆☆☆
Strength: ★★★★☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Springkit had always been a very curious kit, sneaking out of the Nursery when she wasn't allowed to, even sneaking out of camp multiple times to hang out with Hickorykit, her brother. Springkit and Hickorykit got along extremely well, and always had each others' backs and never kept any secrets from each other. They were each others' best friends. Because of her very social and outgoing personality, Springkit was able to easily and quickly make new friends.

Apprenticehood: Around 2 moons into her and Hickorypaw's apprenticeship, tragedy struck. Hickorypaw suddenly died unexpectedly during a Hunting patrol, most likely a heart attack. This left Springpaw scared and traumatized, and she avoided all hunting patrols, if not any kind of patrols. It had been several moons until she'd finally accepted Hickorypaw's death and moved on, and she focused on getting her training done from then on. She worked extremely hard every day and night, often overworking herself to exhaustion. In the end, she was finally made a warrior at the age of 15 moons.
But before all that happened, while Springpaw was still coping with Hickorypaw's death, she went on a small stroll around the territory and met Maplepaw, a young ThunderClan apprentice. Despite being in different Clans, the two slowly formed a tight bond and became good friends. They met every now and then at the border, often hunting together, honing their hunting or battle skills, and Maplepaw mainly helped Springpaw feel better.

Warriorhood: Springblossom's social and outgoing personality allowed her to quickly meet new cats and make lots of new friends. She would usually spark up conversations when things got awkward, or when times got quiet. She also had a near-death experience at Shadow's Break, almost falling off a pine tree while attempting to save an apprentice that had managed to get herself stuck. This started her deathly fear of heights.
When ThunderClan and ShadowClan started slowly growing hatred for one another, Springblossom feared that it might ruin her and Maplepaw's (Now Mapledawn) friendship. And it sort of did. They were no longer allowed to meet each other at the border, as that would be strictly against their leaders' orders, but did get to talk some during Gatherings, although a lot of cats from both Clans did not really like that.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 8th, 2024 at 10:07 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 08:01 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Mapledawn
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Past Names:
Maplekit | Maplepaw

Name Meanings:

Prefix: Maple - Her fur was darker when she was a kit; after her maple-red fur

Suffix: Dawn - For showing great potential

Age (in moons): 27
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Creation Date: Oct. 4. 2023
Birth Date: Oct. 15
Purrks: Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: ThunderClan
Mentor(s): Windrose (NPC)
Apprentice(s): Acornpaw (@Streamtail)

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Father(s): Unknown
Mother (s): Snowcloud (NPC)
Sibling(s): N/A

Best Friend(s): Springblossom (ShC) | Nettleshine | Redfeather | Sunshade

Friend(s): Twistedhaven

Acquaintance(s):

Enemies: Flickerflame (Former best friend)

Former mate: Flaxmoon
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Mapledawn is friendly and soft-spoken. She doesn't speak very often, only speaks when it is absolutely neccessary, and tends to be independent and less social than most cats. She is shy and is usually not the one to start conversations, but when she gets into a conversation, she finds it enjoyable to talk a lot. She gets distracted very easily and finds it difficult to focus on one thing at once, but seems to be pretty great with multitasking.
Traits:

+: Nice | Soft-spoken | Independant

=: Shy

-: Distracted easily

Phobias:
Atychiphobia - Fear of failure

Sociability: ★☆☆☆☆
Manners: ★★★★☆
Bravery: ★★★☆☆

Greatest Hope: Become a well-known and respected cat in ThunderClan
Greatest Strength: Multitasking
Greatest Weakness: Cold weathers
Worst Nightmare: Being murdered
Deepest Darkest Secret: Has friends in enemy Clans
Most Treasured Memory: Times she'd spent with Nettleshine, Redfeather, Sunshade, Flickerflame, and Flaxmoon
Theme Song(s): Look Mom - Joh Michael Howell

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Dilute calico she-cat with a pale reddish eye and a blue eye
Detailed Description: Mapledawn is a dilute calico she-cat with a bright red maple leaf tucked behind one ear and two leafs in her fur near her tail. One of her eye is red due to an unknown eye infection, and the other is blue.

Body Type/Structure: slim with a bit of muscle
Voice: Soft, quiet, timid

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: Eye disease resulting in reddening of one eye

Coordination: ★★★☆☆
Reflexes: ★★★★★
Strength: ★★☆☆☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Maplekit was a very troublesome kit, never being in the right place, always tumbling around, never paying atention, but showed great intelligence and proved to be on a level higher than the rest of the kits in the Nursery. When she was about 2 moons old, her friends, Nettlekit, Redkit, Sunkit and Flickerkit's sister, Sparkpaw, was murdered. While it didn't leave much of an impact on Maplekit herself, it would scar Nettlekit, who saw it all happen at such a young age, for moons to come.

Apprenticehood: Maplepaw would usually hang with Nettlepaw to help her feel better, and hung out often with an older apprentice named Flaxpaw and his friend, Twistedpaw, which resulted in Flickerpaw's jealousy, because he wanted Maplepaw's attention as well. And because Maplepaw only focused on Nettlepaw's mental state and training, she did not realise Flickerpaw acting strange after a visit to the Dark Forest in his dream. During a border patrol, Maplepaw got distracted and wandered off on her own, ending up on ShadowClan border, where she met Springpaw, an older ShadowClan apprentice, and decided to talk to her. They became friends very quickly and met often, Maplepaw often helping Springpaw cope with the death of her brother. Right before her warrior ceremony, is when she started taking notice of Flickerflame's violent and disturbing actions.

Warriorhood: After ThunderClan and ShadowClan's conflict happened, Mapledawn started seeing Springpaw (Now Springblossom) less. By then Flickerflame had gotten violent. After murdering Sunshade, his brother, he fought Mapledawn and Redfeather at the border and chased him away. He was then considered missing. Mapledawn had not seen him since then, she wonders what really happened...

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 10th, 2024 at 10:15 AM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Dreamspirit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Past Names:
Dreamkit | Dreampaw

Name Meanings:

Prefix: Dream - Her great desires and her almost dream-like presence

Suffix: Spirit - Her loyal emotions and attitude

Age (in moons): 13
Pronouns: She/They
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Creation Date: Apr. 18. 2024
Birth Date: December. 25
Purrks: Monkey's Paw

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: ThunderClan
Mentor(s): Cherryblossom (Former) | Cactusflame
Apprentice(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Mother (s): Unknown

Best Friend(s): N/A

Friend(s): Badgerear (@Maybi) | Blazepaw (@zozelen)

Acquaintance(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Dreamspirit is a young warrior that has a tendency to speak in a motherly way. She had always loved kits and hanging out with them, always spending her free time in the Nursery, taking care of kits when their mothers could not. She calls other cats terms like "Sweetie", "Honey", and "Dear".

She is extremely sweet and friendly, but will not tolerate disrespect from younger apprentices and kits, even being brave enough to confront older warriors when they start showing any form of disloyalty or disrespect, either towards others or herself.

Dreamspirit loves gathering and collecting flowers, often adorning herself with various flowers she finds in the wild. She also loves the rain, always finding it relaxing to sit out when it's raining, or just hearing the rain fall makes her calm down and temporarily allow her difficult problems to wash away in the rain.

Dreamspirit is a very hard-working cat, always volunteering for patrols and basically any errands, and loves helping out.
Traits:

+: Gentle | Friendly | Lovable

=: Mother-like | Mature

-: Soft | Harsh

Phobias:
Algophobia - Fear of pain
Atelophobia - Fear of imperfection

Sociability: ★★★★☆
Outlook: ★★★★★
Manners: ★★★★★
Bravery: ★★★☆☆

Greatest Hope: To one day have kits on her own
Greatest Strength: Great with kits
Greatest Weakness: Struggles to say no
Worst Nightmare: Being abandoned and ignored
Deepest Darkest Secret: None yet
Most Treasured Memory: None yet
Theme Song(s): No Matter Where (어디에도) - M.C The MAX

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
Detailed Description: Dreamspirit is a leopard spotted she-cat with calico patches and diluted and pale fur. Her eyes are a strange and unusual pale colour. She has a short tail that curl upward, and multiple flowers adorning her fur.

Body Type/Structure: Small, slim and well-structured
Voice: Gentle and soft, mother-like, flows like honey

Coordination: ★★☆☆☆
Reflexes: ★★★☆☆
Strength: ★★★★☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Dreamkit was her parents' only kit, and was treated like an princess.
Despite this, Dreamkit grew to understand to be grateful for life and not look down on others for having "less" than her. She would spend her days in the Nursery making friends with "loner" kits and kits that didn't get along.
"I'm weird, You're weird, we can be weird together!"
She was highly respected by the other queens in the nursery for her sweet and generous attitude. But then again, not everyone is perfect. Dreamkit was always clumsy and often tore up nests and stumbled in where she wasn't supposed to be, even often wandering out of camp in curiosity.

Apprenticehood: Dreampaw was apprenticed to Cherryblossom, which was the first mistake that had been made. Cherryblossom was a very manipulative cat, and often drove Dreampaw into doing things that she made her believe was okay to do. Warriors started to notice the change in the young apprentice's behaviour, her mother being the first to take notice. To make it less obvious, she asked Dreampaw about the things she does in training, but all Dreampaw said was "We do great things, Cherryblossom is an awesome mentor!"
It obviously wasn't true, and Cherryblossom was eventually caught attempting to manipulate Dreampaw into theft and murder. Cherryblossom was then exiled and Dreampaw was assigned a different mentor, Cactusflame. That, however, didn't stop Dreampaw from feeling "grief" over her mentor, who had manipulated her into thinking what she was doing was right. Dreampaw never understood why she was exiled. Dreampaw fell into a pit of depression and anxiety for moons before Cactusflame managed to coax her out. He turned out to be the perfect mentor for her. Understanding, brave, strong, and loyal. He could tell the difference between right and wrong, and helped Dreampaw readjust to the real world. It finally helped her open her eyes and realise the truth. She finally started adjusting to Clan life and was capable enough to make her own decisions. Because of her determination to fix her wrongdoings and her strong spirit, she was named a warrior.

Warriorhood: Dreamspirit had finally made more aware of her surroundings, and found she'd always loved company with kits. She would often visit the Nursery to keep the kits company, or help the mothers when they need a break.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 28th, 2024 at 10:58 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Winterkit
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Past Names:
N/A

Name Meanings:

Prefix: Winter - Her soft, white fur

Suffix: Kit - All suffix used for kits

Age (in moons): 1
Aging Rate: 2 Moons per month
Sexual Orientation: Straight (?)
Creation Date: Apr. 2. 2024
Birth Date: Apr. 2
Purrks: N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: WindClan
Mentor(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Mother (s): Duskray (@Peril)

Friend(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Winterkit is an absolute sweetheart, the nicest cat you will ever meet. She can be quite stubborn at some times, the literal definition of "A little confused but she's got the spirit". Winterkit's creativity knows no boundaries and her imagination can go from making up a little fictional friend to creating a whole new world for herself that she would dream about for moons. Schizophrenia? I don't think so. She sometimes thinks she can hear voices and see weird things in her dreams but she just figures it's, well, just a dream. Winterkit's mind is always racing with new thoughts and imagination popping in and out of her head. She is always finding new things to do and tends to be the sunshine of the group. Well... Group if she ever was in one. Winterkit tends to be distant from most cats, and knowing of her difference and the strange "genetic mutation", she distances herself from other cats and prefers to be alone and keep things to herself. She almost never speaks, and a lot think she is mute or deaf. She finds it difficult to make friends because she is "different from the other cats" and struggles with social cues and showing emotion. Because a lot of kits find her a little creepy, she had never gotten along with other kits in the Nursery as well.
She dozes off often and gets lost in thought.
She also has severe trust issues and anxiety
Because of her strange genetic mutation, she has a sixth sense that she doesn't know she has but shows that she does very often. This often results in her getting looked down upon by other kits.

Winterkit's "6th sense" is something she isn't aware of (until later into apprenticeship). She often has prophetic dreams, dreams of things that might happen in the future, but she doesn't think much of it until it all starts clicking.

Traits:

+: Kind | Creative

=: Imaginative | Introverted | Quiet

-: Insecure | Anxious | Untrusting

Phobias:
Gelotophobia - Fear of being laughed at
Shame anxiety - Anticipatory anxiety about the imminent threat of being exposed, humiliated, belittled or rejected
Thanatophobia - Fear of losing someone

Sociability: ☆☆☆☆☆
Responsibility: ★★★☆☆
Cleanliness: ★★★☆☆
Generosity: ★★★★★
Manners: ★★★★★
Bravery: ★☆☆☆☆

Greatest Hope: To finally be accepted and loved for who she is
Greatest Strength: Has a 6th sense
Greatest Weakness: Legit everything; selectively mute and has terrible trust issues
Worst Nightmare: being judged for who she is and who she wants to be
Deepest Darkest Secret: None yet
Most Treasured Memory: None yet
Theme Song(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale pinkish eyes
Detailed Description: Winterkit is a very small albino kit with small ears that fold slightly, and pale pinkish eyes. Her muzzle, paws and tail has a pale pinkish tint to it, most likely due to the lack of pigment.

Body Type/Structure: Tiny
Voice: Unknown (Hasn't spoke yet)

Diseases / Conditions: Albinism | Sensitivity to light

Coordination: ★★☆☆☆
Reflexes: ★☆☆☆☆
Strength: ☆☆☆☆☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Winterkit had always been ignored and looked down apon by other kits in ther Nursery. Because of her strange "mutation", kits had been scared of her, and never wanted to talk to her, or even be near her. This pained Winterkit greatly but she learned to get used to it, oftentimes drifting into her own world. She would never talk, and stay isolated and distant from everyone else in the Nursery.

Apprenticehood: N/A
Warriorhood: N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 29th, 2024, 12:39 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Sloerush
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Past Names:
Sloekit | Sloepaw

Name Meanings:

Prefix: Sloe - After his dark blue-grey fur

Suffix: Rush - He's speedy (Named himself)

Age (in moons): 20 Moons
Pronouns: He/They
Sexual Orientation: Demiromantic
Creation Date: Feb. 8. 2024
Birth Date: May. 15
Purrks: N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: RiverClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: ShadowClan
Mentor(s): Honeysplash

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Father(s): Carrionrift (DEAD)
Mother (s): Blueflower (DEAD)
Sibling(s): Driftpaw (DEAD | Darkpaw (DEAD) | Scarpaw (DEAD)
Other Family Members: Unknown

Friend(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Personality

Overview: Sloerush is a very cowardly and self-conscious warrior, hates socializing or getting attention, good or bad, and he gets startled extremely easily. He'd always been terrified of fights, terrified to lay even a claw on someone. He had always been scared to accidentally hurting someone verbally, hence speaking very slowly and considerately that also results in him stuttering a lot.
He'd lost both his parents and all three of his littermates in ShadowClan, and he constantly blames himself for it.

"I couldn't save you... If I had just tried a little harder... If I had just become a little more helpful... If I wasn't so selfish... You would all be alive right now. You're dead and it's my fault. I don't have the right to cry over you. I was so selfish... It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault."

When something bad happens, his first instinct is to instantly blame himself, even though it may not quite connect to him.
He has frequent panic attacks and anxiety attacks, usually caused by the sudden wave of emotions or memories that overwhelm him, or by him attempting to speak and ultimately failing to successfully do so.

Traits:

+: Nice | Soft | Considerate

=: Docile

-: Anxious | Cowardly | Pessimistic

Phobias:
Gelotophobia - Fear of being laughed at
Shame anxiety - Anticipatory anxiety about the imminent threat of being exposed, humiliated, belittled or rejected
Thanatophobia - Fear of death/losing someone
Thalassophobia - Fear of deep water
Nyctophobia - Fear of the dark
Pantophobia - An extreme, wide-ranging fear of everything

Sociability: ★☆☆☆☆
Outlook: ★★★★☆
Cleanliness: ★★★★☆
Generosity: ★★★★★
Manners: ★★★☆☆
Bravery: ☆☆☆☆☆

Greatest Hope: To stop being so anxious and cowardly like he is
Greatest Strength: Good at keeping secrets (He won't say it anyways)
Greatest Weakness: E v e r y t h i n g
Worst Nightmare: His family dying in front of him replaying over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ov
Deepest Darkest Secret: Hates ShadowClan with all his heart
Most Treasured Memory:
Theme Song(s): N/A

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Physical Traits

Simple Description: Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
Detailed Description: Sloerush is a dark blue-grey tabby cat with large, white splotches across his back, face, and legs. He has vibrnt blue and amber eyes and a short, plumed tail.

Body Type/Structure: Quite skinny and short
Voice: Soft, timid, whispery

Coordination: ★★★★☆
Reflexes: ★★★★★
Strength: ★☆☆☆☆

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Backstories:

Kithood: Sloekit was a ShadowClan-born cat, born to Carrionrift and Blueflower, a former RiverClan cat. His siblings were Driftkit, Darkkit, and Scarkit. He had never been great at socializing, and would only talk to his family. His family was the only ones he had. Regardless, Sloekit was happy and safe, living under ShadowClan with his loving family.

Apprenticehood: Everything changed when Sloepaw began his apprenticeship. About 1 or 2 moons into Sloepaw, Driftpaw, Darkpaw and Scarpaw's apprenticeship, Blueflower and Carrionrift decided to take their children out for a small walk together as a family, just outside of ShadowClan territory.
Something they hadn't known, however, was that predators were plentiful. And they were hungry.
Hungry for cat blood.
Two large wolves ambushed their parents from behind, giving them extremely little time to react, the strong bites of the powerful wolves killing them almost instantly. Scarpaw, being the strongest one in the litter, stood infront of his three littermates to protect them, only to be the third cat to be killed. Sloepaw was terrified. He had just lost three of his beloved family members in mere seconds, and despite how much he wanted to fight, to protect his family and die in their place...

He didn't want to die.

Unknowingly using Driftpaw as a shield, he slipped behind him and ran. Ran to whichever the path took him. He didn't care where it took him. He turned back, only to witness the last of his littermates get shredded by the wolves. He ran all the way to RiverClan, where he dropped right on their territory, falling unconscious. Overwhelmed.

When he awoke, he was back in ShadowClan.
RiverClan had given him everything needed to heal, and taken him back to his home. No, his Clan. It didn't seem like home anymore.
Sloerush lied, saying that his family members had gone missing, and completely avoided cats in general. He started slacking off during training, refused to hunt, fight, or even lay a claw on another living thing. He did not even eat for a long time, only eating berries plucked from bushes that he knew was safe. He detested everything about ShadowClan. The constant pushing, his life in ShadowClan now that his family was gone, the cruelty of ShadowClan that he had never noticed when he felt this place was his home. He was tired of it.

He mysteriously disappeared from ShadowClan at 17 Moons, and headed for RiverClan.

Warriorhood: Sloerush named himself, after his escape from wolves. He hated to remember the time, but it was all he could come up at a time like then. He felt RiverClan was much more safe for him, and despite having no family, he finally felt safe...

Until a strange cat in his dream started questioning his loyalty... And his safety.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

Quotes from Role-plays:

"..."

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!