Today 08:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2017, 08:19 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
I didn't I described that she attempted to do this...
okay
well
ummmm
~~~

The warrior's claws hit home, slashing her shoulder and taking out a clump of fur. A low growl rumbled in Blue's throat. "You'll pay for that, softie," the molly growled, her eyes dark. She leaped for her opponent, aiming to scoop her paws out from under her before taking the killing blow.

{If you want your cat can accidentally slash Blue's throat as she flies bye. It wouldn't be power-playing because I said you could do it. {{That is, if you want to have Blue be killed}}}
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 26th, 2017, 09:07 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
Stoneheart stopped and streched. "Thunderclan may be bad now but we must admit we were friends with them once upon a time." Stoneheart yawned. She turned her head to the tom. "We're here.' (Now the gathering yayayyayayazz)
"That doesn't make up for anything. They might've been friends, but they're not now." He watched the she-cat stretch, pausing slightly before they could both continue on. "Unless you'd be willing to forgive them?" He must not have been thinking, at the moment... They'd already arrived. But something definitely wasn't right. The tom, cautious but quick, darted between the trees to glance at the horrifying scene before him.

Caterwauls erupted from everywhere as cats fought with each other, the scent of blood hanging thick and heavy on his scent glands... And the reek of Dusk Syndicate in the air. This was no scuffle between WindClan and ThunderClan, nor was it a scuffle in general. These cats meant business, and he and Stoneheart were smack bang on the scene already. He looked back at the she-cat with a shocked expression, hesitating slightly. Should he dash in and fight? He was inexperienced... But his clan was at stake.

"Stoneheart..." Roansplash tried to call the she-cat over, figuring out what to do. "...We need to help them." Fourtrees was an absolute mess. Blood and bodies on the floor... Some of them he recognised. This couldn't be real. After his verbal warning, the tom launched right into battle, anything but graceful and coordinated with his movements.
Old October 26th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post

"That doesn't make up for anything. They might've been friends, but they're not now." He watched the she-cat stretch, pausing slightly before they could both continue on. "Unless you'd be willing to forgive them?" He must not have been thinking, at the moment... They'd already arrived. But something definitely wasn't right. The tom, cautious but quick, darted between the trees to glance at the horrifying scene before him.

Caterwauls erupted from everywhere as cats fought with each other, the scent of blood hanging thick and heavy on his scent glands... And the reek of Dusk Syndicate in the air. This was no scuffle between WindClan and ThunderClan, nor was it a scuffle in general. These cats meant business, and he and Stoneheart were smack bang on the scene already. He looked back at the she-cat with a shocked expression, hesitating slightly. Should he dash in and fight? He was inexperienced... But his clan was at stake.

"Stoneheart..." Roansplash tried to call the she-cat over, figuring out what to do. "...We need to help them." Fourtrees was an absolute mess. Blood and bodies on the floor... Some of them he recognised. This couldn't be real. After his verbal warning, the tom launched right into battle, anything but graceful and coordinated with his movements.
Stoneheart sat back and watched for a moment. She then followed the tom into battles "The dusks have done another unforgivable thing!" She hissed to him scratching any enemy to come near

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 26th, 2017, 09:30 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Swiftheart @Rainbowsprinklestar

The gray-pelted tom didn’t say anything; he just simply shot a harsh glare, surprised that two mere apprentices were so brave. Or at least, they looked like apprentices, due to their size and body shape. Well, whatever about their rank within the clans- but they’re so ignorant and narrow-minded!

Didn’t they know they’d be killed? Were they asking for a death wish? Were they so wrapped up in the battle that they forget the monumental difference in size and skill? Even if it were two-against-one, with the apprentices working together, it was ridiculous. And they’re taunting me too. I guess I’ll have to teach them a lesson, hmm?

The tom scoffed for a moment, building up his confidence, before winding down and springing towards Goatpaw.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old October 26th, 2017, 10:05 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post

Pine yowled as he felt claws rake across his right eye, blood filling half of his vision. He felt pain rush through his body and he staggered backwards, bumping into a few shocked cats. He saw his eye on the ground and he felt dizzy. “You... dirty... healer...” Rage sweltered up inside him, stronger than he had ever felt before. He hated this cat. Blood was filling up his socket and pouring down his face, and he began going numb. Numb with rage. And probably pain, but that was besides the point. He aimed a strong blow at the cat’s throat, ready to see the life drain out of them.

(ignore the fact that he hasn’t bled out yet, brightheart survived a day without dying so)
[just so you know--daypaw isnt dying/going to be killed !]
daypaw watched in horror as their claws had raked just to far. they had taken a cats eye out...they..had..hurt another. they had stripped someone of half their vision. they felt a sudden wave of guilt,their vision going blurry. their paws were meant to heal, not hurt. they had healed countless injuries, and had inflicted just as many. but never had they stripped someone of their senses--something that they would have to live with for the rest of their life. watching the claws fly towards their throat they rolled over, the toms just missing their neck. they stood up, staring wide eyed towards the fighter. for once, they looked so small. no shred of fierce annoyance or a sharp tongue to save them. but they needed to fight till he gave up--daypaw couldnt kill him. they couldnt. but they knew if they didnt fight this tom till he gave up, he would kill daypaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Well that certainly isn’t nice.” Flintheart said, mocking a slight pout, “I actually thought I was quite slim for my form.” The older warrior was showing off a part of him that not many really got to see up close - this confident, smug side of himself when he battled against an interesting opponent. He didn’t have a death wish or anything like that, the tomcat was just simply very trusting of his own abilities and experiences through the many moons that he had lived in this forest. Ebonypaw, his own apprentice, would be able to support him on the fact that he was actually quite skilled when it came to fighting techniques, thinking back to the few times that they have sparred together in the Thunderclan training area. Bringing himself away from this visit from his recent past, Flintheart felt satisfaction when Spireflare’s flesh could be felt underneath his claws, ripping down the other male’s face and leaving a nasty wound on his face in the process, which made the grey-furred warrior’s tail lash as he looked at his enemy now, watching as darkened scarlet drops of blood dripped and oozed from the slash and onto the sand and dirt that laid between them. “Aw, look, now we match!” Flintheart sneered, pointing to his own face, which half of it was covered with reddened blood from the cut that this Windclan male had given him before. Oh, the look of fury and pure hatred that sported in his foe’s eyes made his purr, knowing that his little jokes and smug attitude was really getting to them. The warrior knew that there could be a chance that he would die in this battle or the war that was now being waged between Thunder and Wind, so Flintheart would go out with a laugh and show everyone around that he would not go down like some scrawny coward. Out of the corner of his gaze, he caught sight of the male that he was saving - an orange and white furred male that he did not know the name of or had the pleasure of sharing a conversation with, but his scent showed that he was of Thunderclan, just like him. This made him smile, knowing that he was putting pain and risk towards rescuing one of his own. Flintheart shifted his gaze back to his opponent, who had the look of death in his gaze - the whole look with his face spattered with blood was quite fitting and also a sight that would scare a small kitten, but it only excited the older Burmilla in a twisted way. The Windclan male reared up on his back paws for a short moment before pouncing towards Flintheart with his claws outstretched in a deadly manner. This gave the warrior a chance, seeing that his opponent’s underside was on in view. If he could time it correctly, this just might work. With his lips peeling back into a snarl, the tomcat rushed forward, directly at Spireflare, but instead of going for his face or attempting to leap over him as the foe came towards him, the Burmilla ducked and slid forward through the grass, aiming to slide underneath his opponent with enough momentum to have him appear behind them instead in the process and not get squished. He raised a paw as he did this, claws gleaming in the moonlight as he could attempt to slash his claws across his opponent’s underside, if he was quick enough, of course. There was a chance that he would get sharpened claws in his back with this move for a moment, but it would be worth it - without a doubt.
Spireflare had seen this coming, he wasnt stupid. while flying seamlessly through the air the toms claws had caught nothing but more ginger fur, seeing as his fur was rather thick, it would take close and direct blows to really dig into his skin. he growled feeling more fur ripped out from his belly, making sure to aim and dig his claws into the toms back as he was jumping, soon letting go and balancing himself against the ground. he whipped around immediately. though this time, he stood there. spireflare had been making the first moves throughout this whole thing, instead he stood there. he wasnt even breathing heavy. in order to not give the tom any satisfaction he remained emotionless, eyes in slits. his claws were large, seeming almost proportional to to his thin windclan paws. his tail tailed, fur fluffed up to be basically twice his size. ¨youll be no different then another other cat ive killed.¨ he was a master of his craft, that was for sure. the only cat that had slipped away from him was moonpaw. and that was only because fireflare had stopped him. damn, fireflare. it always came back to him when it came to his anger. hed prove him wrong.
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Spireflare had seen this coming, he wasnt stupid. while flying seamlessly through the air the toms claws had caught nothing but more ginger fur, seeing as his fur was rather thick, it would take close and direct blows to really dig into his skin. he growled feeling more fur ripped out from his belly, making sure to aim and dig his claws into the toms back as he was jumping, soon letting go and balancing himself against the ground. he whipped around immediately. though this time, he stood there. spireflare had been making the first moves throughout this whole thing, instead he stood there. he wasnt even breathing heavy. in order to not give the tom any satisfaction he remained emotionless, eyes in slits. his claws were large, seeming almost proportional to to his thin windclan paws. his tail tailed, fur fluffed up to be basically twice his size. ¨youll be no different then another other cat ive killed.¨ he was a master of his craft, that was for sure. the only cat that had slipped away from him was moonpaw. and that was only because fireflare had stopped him. damn, fireflare. it always came back to him when it came to his anger. hed prove him wrong.
Once the older warrior felt his claws rip through the ginger-furred tomcat’s thick fur, he knew that this plan was working to his succession. However, to his dismay and prediction, he felt Spireflare’s claws sink into the flesh of his back in the process. Unlike his opponent’s fur, Flintheart did not have a heavy coat to protect him, making the Burmilla an easier target to injure, but that just made the grey-furred male rely on the speed and stamina that he possessed as a warrior. He would not be getting out of his fight uninjured and Flintheart knew that, but he did not mind it either - the injuries he took and the scars that he was left with were all reminders that he was not an easy cat to just take down. Once he had passed underneath his foe, he turned to face the tomcat now, who wasn’t even panting or showed any sign of stopping at this point. The Burmilla was impressed with this cat, especially being a warrior of Windclan, but he did not question such things at this moment in time. Flintheart’s skinny tail lashed behind him as he stood before his enemy, a few tail lengths between them now, both tomcats covered in slashes and scarlet blood. “I must say, you are quite the challenging opponent to face.” The male mentioned, a small smirk coming to his maw again, “However, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I do not plan on joining Starclan on this day, my beloved foe, I have an apprentice to train and make a warrior - I have a promise to keep. You understand, do you not?” He looked upon the other male, seeing how angry and riled up they currently were with a fluffed up tail and bristled fur. He was quite the temperamental cat, but Flintheart was no stranger to these types. In the end, it was only more fun for him and so far, despite the sting in his face and the ache in his lower back, he was enjoying this more than he would like to admit. There was a moment of silence between them where his opponent did not move, which made Flintheart tilt his head to the side ever so slightly. “Well then, it seems that it is my turn again.” He said, his tone low, almost like he was talking to himself right now. He took about two seconds to go over in his mind what he would do and then charged directly at Spireflare, the muscles in his back legs pulsing slightly from all the motion that he had taken part in today. As he drew closer to the larger male, he lifted up his front paws and slammed them down onto his head and if this was executed properly, the tomcat proceeded to use the foe’s head as a stepping stone as he launched his body into the air before coming down onto the center of his back. This cat was larger than him, that was true, but speed and precision was on his side. He would abruptly turn on the male’s back and sink his teeth into the warrior’s scruff, digging his claws into their sides to get ahold of them and have an advantage if done without any error.

Last edited by Captain; October 26th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old October 26th, 2017, 10:55 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Roansplash felt as if he couldn't hear, see, smell... His senses were overloaded with the surrounding chaos he just wasn't prepared for. In panic, the tom looked back at his travelling 'companion', watching her leap into battle with him. Was she ready? Should he really be worrying about her? He was the one who couldn't fight for all his worth. He stuck by the she-cat, not sure if it was to protect her or himself. His gaze darted about rapidly as he tried to make sense of the tumbling shapes, glinting red with blood.

"StarClan... You don't say?!" The tom screeched back at her, barrelling into the nearest enemy to make the most of his bulky physique in battle. It was one of the only tools he had, one of the only strategies he could remember. His head was rushing, blood pumping as he sank his jaws into the squealing attacker, sending them into a flurry of claws and teeth. They'd already begun to rake at his belly with their back legs on the impact, sending pangs of pain through the larger tom's body and causing him to retract from his pin-down.

"Stoneheart-" Roansplash was cut off by a sharp sting on his sides from the attacker's vengeful strike as he looked for the she-cat in alarm, the tom hissing in pain as he was being tugged down by the fighter. He just wasn't good enough to fight. He swore that he could see flashes of his life shooting by... Now wasn't the time. It couldn't be. The tom struggled and kicked as he was held down by his opponent, feeling jaws begin to clamp down on his throat.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Old October 26th, 2017, 11:41 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ Don't you worry, okay? Take your time! <3 ]

Tumblestep was glad he was here with Daisyshade who understood him, or at least tried her best to understand him. He knew he couldn't of made a better choice in a friend, in a best friend, and in most importantly, a mate. In all honesty, Daisyshade was his rock, his anchor. She kept him rooted. She was everything he'd ever desired.

He felt her lean against him, but he didn't think anything of it. Tumblestep was very involved in the argument far above them, neck sharply swiveling as his gaze shot from leader to leader. A fascinated look was in his eyes, but with it was also worry. He, like Daisyshade, was not a big fan of conflict. Sure, it may be WindClan and ThunderClan fighting, but RiverClan could get involved quite easily. A fight between two Clans was a fight between all Clans. He flashed his mate an amused look, purring, ``Oh, aren't you funny.`` His worry faded away slightly as he realized Daisyshade was calm, calm enough to be making jokes.

And then another voice boomed throughout the clearing. Tumblestep's gaze was drawn away from his mate, resting on a tomcat he decided was the Dusk Syndicate leader. Eyes wide with fear, the gray-pelted warrior found himself shifting backwards slightly, closer and closer to the underbrush behind him. ``Daisyshade! C'mon!`` His first instinct was to run, and he intended to bring his mate with him. This time, Tumblestep would not leave Daisyshade's side.

[ I have no time!! I'm confined to my mobile posts, so they won't be as good as regular posts. So I'm sorry for that c: ]

Just as daisyshade parted her lips another yowl beat her too it, Instinctively daisyshade moved in front of tumblestep flashing her ferocious teeth in the direction of the threat and growling a deep growl. If anything she was going to protect him. Tumblestep was not a fighter but rather a fleeting kind of cat and he was too gentle for somthing like war, Ahead daisyshade spotted the feline at the arch of the clearing a rainbow of warriors on either side. The stench of crowfoot was overwhelming and suddenly she knew who it was. Halite! She turned to look at tumblestep but was slightly shock to not see him beside her. She looked around frantically for a moment before quickly pinpointing him halfway into the tree line now encouraging her to follow. A flutter of fear urged her to follow after him but she also felt compelled to stay and assist Riverclan. She bit her lip and looked pleadingly at him, after a few glances back and fourth she scurried over to him and nudged his shoulder. "Go, hide, I wouldn't live with myself if you got hurt" daisyshade urged her mate giving him a swift lick across his cheek.

Leaving the love of her life stung her heart like it was being constricted, and she wasn't even sure if telling him to flee was a good idea, and yet the thought of him battling made her pelt crawl with anxiety. Maybe it had been a good idea. She cast a glance over her shoulder and spotted the first waVe of DS cats flooding over the hill towards the clan cats below. The numbers seemed evenly matched and yet she was almost tempted to usher herself and tumblestep away. Earlier the Molly would have looked stoic but now her pelt was two times it's orginal size, her eyes where bright with fear and her tail was lashing violently behind her. She looked back at tumblestep her body now reading her full panic, "You have to listen to me tumblestep... These are dusksyndicate cats. They will kill you unlike other clans" she meowed hoarsely.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 27th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
(Open for more apprentices)
Trappaw looked around the clearing, seeing all the cats fighting. The Tom was a bit surprised that there was a battle at a gathering. How could the Dusk Syndicate attack us at a gathering? Trappaw looked around the clearing, spotting Nettlepaw standing in shock. He ran over to the young she-cat.

Nettlepaw looked over at Trappaw noticing that her friend was coming towards her. "Trappaw!" cried Nettlepaw as he got to her. She starred at him with relief. "Oh good. A cat I know." meowed Nettlepaw. She looked around her, trying to dodge any cat who ran into her.

(Bump)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; October 27th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He glared at her a moment."If I wasent looking for someone,you would be dead." He said curtly,before disipearing into the crowd of fighting cats.

@NightWarrior4Life fleck can come now)
(I think he already has. Check my past replies)