Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:17 PM

Old September 14th, 2017, 11:01 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong chuckled, getting off of him. "Come on, Stoneheart. Let's go back to camp.", she meowed.
"Okay." Stoneheart responded and shook out all the leaves in his fur. He wondered if anything interesting was going on at camp, like a debate or a fight. He liked to watch those, he found them very amusing. He nodded at Crowsong, telling her he was ready to go back to camp, maybe get something to eat. Stoneheart smiled at the grey she-cat. I love you.

Come check out my forum game!

Old September 14th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang felt weirdly alive and at least not complaining about something for once. Maybe MorningBlue wasn't so bad. He wasn't annoying her like most cats, which was strange. It felt weird. "Thank you," she replied. The words felt weird in her mouth. Thank you. Not that she hasn't thanked any cat before. The way she said it was weird. It was like she actually meant what she said, that she actually was thankful for his compliment. It didn't have a hint of sarcasm in it. I like this.
With a gracious nod, and a body light with racing blood, Morningblue began the long trek back toward camp. Shooting a glance at Sparrowfang over his shoulder. It wasn't often that Morningblue complimented any cat. He was't one to waste words on other's feelings. But Sparrowfang had fought with the same ferocity he brought into every battle. He lived for that rush! He wondered briefly if she might.

Old September 15th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Mapleflame smiled, walking as he moved beside to the she-at. "So, What's your name?" He mewed.
"I'm AmberLeaf" She said beginning to cool down "Mind telling me yours?"

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!

Last edited by Zan Partizanne; September 15th, 2017 at 08:05 AM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Okay." Stoneheart responded and shook out all the leaves in his fur. He wondered if anything interesting was going on at camp, like a debate or a fight. He liked to watch those, he found them very amusing. He nodded at Crowsong, telling her he was ready to go back to camp, maybe get something to eat. Stoneheart smiled at the grey she-cat. I love you.
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart as she lead the way back to camp, smiling.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiebear6 View Post
(For Aquarius)

Halfkit wandered through the forest. He was confused, as he had gotten lost on his wander through the forest. He had just wanted to look for herbs so he could be useful, but he had lost the trail he had left. He had used some bits of fur he had taken from the freshkill leftovers, and also some bones. But, he had heard some loud noises from the thunderpath, which spooked him and turned him around. He was lost, had no ways of telling where he was, and his only two legs couldn't carry him anymore. He fell to the ground, his legs aching. He sighed, resting. Maybe someone knew he was out and had noticed his absence,
and would come to save him. He would be fine. Everything would be fine.
"Hello? Is anyone there?" The kit mewled out, his voice shaking. He hoped a friendly cat would find him, and not some fox or a badger.

Wisteriapaw held her muzzle close to the ground, her maw slightly open as she took in the sweet scents from the forests. Hundreds of smells flooded into her mouth, and she fought to pick out the warm smells out of the damp plants. That's what she loved and hated about ThunderClan - the diversity of the forest. It was pretty, but it made scenting everything so much harder. The white tabby raised her head, her ears pricked erect when she scented another cat in the forest. She felt her pelt stand on end - if anyone caught her in the forest without a warrior, she'd be in so much trouble. She felt a shiver go down her spine, but the molly soon realized the cat she had scented had some milky undertones on the wind. With confusion, she cocked her head, her amber gaze glancing around. Following the scent trail, her paws crunched on the leaves under her as she padded forward, the scent growing stronger and stronger with every pawstep she took away from camp. A thicket blocked her path, and with a subtle growl, she nudged it aside as much as she could. Pulling herself through, she raised her gleaming gaze and spotted a teetering kit in the clearing, their eyes bright with worry. Wisteriapaw bounded forward, suddenly curious. He heard the kit, who had their back turned to her, ask if anyone was there, and the molly padded up so she wouldn't startle the kit. "Hello?" She asked warily. She had just been made an apprentice, and she had already found someone in the woods! How amazing! But... why is a kit lost in the woods?
Old September 15th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Wisteriapaw held her muzzle close to the ground, her maw slightly open as she took in the sweet scents from the forests. Hundreds of smells flooded into her mouth, and she fought to pick out the warm smells out of the damp plants. That's what she loved and hated about ThunderClan - the diversity of the forest. It was pretty, but it made scenting everything so much harder. The white tabby raised her head, her ears pricked erect when she scented another cat in the forest. She felt her pelt stand on end - if anyone caught her in the forest without a warrior, she'd be in so much trouble. She felt a shiver go down her spine, but the molly soon realized the cat she had scented had some milky undertones on the wind. With confusion, she cocked her head, her amber gaze glancing around. Following the scent trail, her paws crunched on the leaves under her as she padded forward, the scent growing stronger and stronger with every pawstep she took away from camp. A thicket blocked her path, and with a subtle growl, she nudged it aside as much as she could. Pulling herself through, she raised her gleaming gaze and spotted a teetering kit in the clearing, their eyes bright with worry. Wisteriapaw bounded forward, suddenly curious. He heard the kit, who had their back turned to her, ask if anyone was there, and the molly padded up so she wouldn't startle the kit. "Hello?" She asked warily. She had just been made an apprentice, and she had already found someone in the woods! How amazing! But... why is a kit lost in the woods?
Halfkit jumped up, startled despite the cats gentle tone. He slowly turned around, fluffing up his fur, hissing slightly. The kit tried to back up, but quickly fell over. He sniffed, trying to figure out which clan this cat came from. He had no idea what territory he was in, and was almost frozen with fear. "Who are you?! Are you gonna kill me?! I bet I can fight you and win, so back off!" The kit hissed, unsheathing his tiny claws and opening his mouth, showing small pointy white teeth.
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Charmer

Rosebelly arrived in the training cave, punctual and surprised to see she was the first to arrive. Although she wasn't a skilled fighter, Rosebelly had taken her new companion's offer on training. The warrior was still in a good mood, and completely rested and ready for the sparring match.
Rosebelly sat down in the cave, and stared outside. Her amber eyes gleamed with mischief as she waited for Morningblue to arrive. Her striped tail curled neatly around her paws. Rosebelly had a few misgivings with Morningblue at first, but she had finally reached his core. In reality, Morningblue was actually a pretty funny cat.
Rosebelly watched as a leaf fell from a tree. Leaf-Fall was on its way. Rosebelly secretly loved Leaf-fall, despite her allergies. The way the leaves fell as the wind blew was very soothing to the ginger she-cat. Besides, her pelt blended perfectly with the orange, yellow, and brown leaves.
Rosebelly focused her attention back on the entrance, her paws tingling with anticipation. Her tail flicked side to side, and her ears moved at every sound. Albeit tired from her patrol that day, Rosebelly was full of energy, and ready to fight.
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@Charmer

Rosebelly arrived in the training cave, punctual and surprised to see she was the first to arrive. Although she wasn't a skilled fighter, Rosebelly had taken her new companion's offer on training. The warrior was still in a good mood, and completely rested and ready for the sparring match.
Rosebelly sat down in the cave, and stared outside. Her amber eyes gleamed with mischief as she waited for Morningblue to arrive. Her striped tail curled neatly around her paws. Rosebelly had a few misgivings with Morningblue at first, but she had finally reached his core. In reality, Morningblue was actually a pretty funny cat.
Rosebelly watched as a leaf fell from a tree. Leaf-Fall was on its way. Rosebelly secretly loved Leaf-fall, despite her allergies. The way the leaves fell as the wind blew was very soothing to the ginger she-cat. Besides, her pelt blended perfectly with the orange, yellow, and brown leaves.
Rosebelly focused her attention back on the entrance, her paws tingling with anticipation. Her tail flicked side to side, and her ears moved at every sound. Albeit tired from her patrol that day, Rosebelly was full of energy, and ready to fight.
(My boy is good but he has an arrogant streak)

Morningblue had finally set off toward the cave after giving his half of the mouse from earlier to Jaystorm. Hunger still gnawed at his belly, but as he ran toward the training cave, his blood was starting to quicken. A little battle practice would be just the ticket. And it would be interesting to spend a bit more time with Rosebelly. He had to admit, he wasn't so indifferent about spending time with her. She was amusing and braver than he might have expected. He arrived in the training cave to find Rosebelly already there waiting for him. With a flick of the ear for a greeting, he sauntered in and took his place across from her in the cave. "So then, patrol leader, how about I let you have the first move?" He meowed, sitting confidently on his haunches. Morningblue knew that this wasn't going to be like a real fight. Hopefully he'd be able to work off a little steam, but he was prepared to go easy on the smaller cat.

Last edited by Charmer; September 15th, 2017 at 03:52 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
With a gracious nod, and a body light with racing blood, Morningblue began the long trek back toward camp. Shooting a glance at Sparrowfang over his shoulder. It wasn't often that Morningblue complimented any cat. He was't one to waste words on other's feelings. But Sparrowfang had fought with the same ferocity he brought into every battle. He lived for that rush! He wondered briefly if she might.
SparrowFang padded through the forest behind him, her heart still racing from the chase. It was refreshing to finally get some action, different from her normal hunt-eat-sleep schedule. Maybe she's like to do this often. Not the territory getting attacked by foxes, of course, but fighting that was actually a challenge, defending her Clan. Still, she couldn't wait to get back to camp and take her nap. She looked up at the sky, but she wasn't good at telling weather. To her the sky looked the same as before, but she still had to make sure. "Do you think it's still going to rain?" She asked, continuing to make her way back to camp behind MorningBlue.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too
Old September 15th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(My boy is good but he has an arrogant streak)

Morningblue had finally set off toward the cave after giving his half of the mouse from earlier to Jaystorm. Hunger still gnawed at his belly, but as he ran toward the training cave, his blood was starting to quicken. A little battle practice would be just the ticket. And it would be interesting to spend a bit more time with Rosebelly. He had to admit, he wasn't so indifferent about spending time with her. She was amusing and braver than he might have expected. He arrived in the training cave to find Rosebelly already there waiting for him. With a flick of the ear for a greeting, he sauntered in and took his place across from her in the cave. "So then, patrol leader, how about I let you have the first move?" He meowed, sitting confidently on his haunches. Morningblue knew that this wasn't going to be like a real fight. Hopefully he'd be able to work off a little steam, but he was prepared to go easy on the smaller cat.
Rosebelly instantly brightened as Morningblue entered. Her amber eyes glittered with excitement. She watched him sit down in front of her, and she perked her ears to listen. "How kind of you, Furball," she replied with a smirk. This was already fun, and they hadn't even started! Rosebelly stood up, making sure her claws were sheathed. "When you're ready.." After mock bowing, Rosebelly playfully lashed her tail and got in a battle stance. The ginger she-cat then leaped for Morningblue, letting out a mrrow! of laughter.

(SHORT SORRY!)

Last edited by Role; September 15th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.