Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM

Old November 27th, 2017, 06:48 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The Starcave

@woly @Charmer

Juniperpaw turned away from Shinefang, silently gagging, as the older tomcat pretended he was handsome. As he mentioned her visiting SkyClan, she whipped back around with an excited expression across her face. ``Oh, I'll be there!`` A faraway grin stretched across her muzzle, and she imagined what it would be like to train alongside Shinefang and a couple SkyClan cats. She laughed at Daydream's comment on Shinefang's age, blinking away the amused tears that lined her eyes. She couldn't believe the ShadowClan medicine cat was acting so... so different! Juniperpaw really enjoyed Daydream's happiness, and wished this side of the feline was displayed more often. ``Yes! A journey to ShadowClan! Awesome!`` Juniperpaw stood tall, excited for her future expeditions to both SkyClan and ShadowClan.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 27th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨i think shinefang is as old as time, june.¨ daydream snorted. they werent close with the newest medicien cat, caliapaw, or the oldest, surgestorm, but they felt more comfortable having more bonds. they could remember when they were the newbie. how their ceremony went. surrounded by geckoleaf and surge,ebonypaw,skyclans old medcat, and wheatfur. how the times have changed. now, they were the second oldest of the medcats. ¨for joints? huckleberry is good for muscle pain, daisy leaves are good for aching joints..¨ they looked at the ground in thought, before sighing,¨its hard to explain what they look like without them right infront of me, seeing as most leaves look the same. guess it requires a training session.¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@woly @Charmer

Juniperpaw turned away from Shinefang, silently gagging, as the older tomcat pretended he was handsome. As he mentioned her visiting SkyClan, she whipped back around with an excited expression across her face. ``Oh, I'll be there!`` A faraway grin stretched across her muzzle, and she imagined what it would be like to train alongside Shinefang and a couple SkyClan cats. She laughed at Daydream's comment on Shinefang's age, blinking away the amused tears that lined her eyes. She couldn't believe the ShadowClan medicine cat was acting so... so different! Juniperpaw really enjoyed Daydream's happiness, and wished this side of the feline was displayed more often. ``Yes! A journey to ShadowClan! Awesome!`` Juniperpaw stood tall, excited for her future expeditions to both SkyClan and ShadowClan.
Shinefang listened as Daydream described the herbs to use. They were both leaves, which was a good place to start, but without knowing what they looked or smelled like it did little good. “I would appreciate a lesson if you have time. Unless a cat is bleeding there’s not a whole lot I know how to do.” The old tom’s fumbling attempt to treat s case of bellyache had been an embarrassing reminder of his limited knowledge of herbs. Plus, Slatepelt told him to try and learn from other medicine cats, after all. “I could come by the day after tomorrow unless I have some kind of emergency.”

He smiled at Juniperpaw. “Good.” Already, the old tom enjoyed the the apprentice’s company. She had an energy that reminded him of the days when he used to play with the kits in ghe Skyclan nursery. He stopped going to visit after he lost his own. It hurt too much. This was refreshing though. “So then, I think we’re done, right?” Shinefang leaned into Juniperpaw and jokingly whispered, “I wonder what my full medicine cat name will be.”

Old November 28th, 2017, 12:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@AbsurdJinx
@Hexict [Compassion] @RedHead [Acceptance] @~rattlesnake~ [Endurance] @Mystical [Forgiveness] @Lonestar23 [Instincts] @Fern [Loyalty]
@Fuzzyfeline [Mercy] @Suspiciousmindz [Strength] @Charmer [Judgment]

[You all have today and tomorrow to post /v\ so there's no rush lovelies ]

The ebony warrior placed his paw inside the cave, shuddering slightly at how cold the stone was on his pads. He was still trying to process the fact that he was now the leader of Riverclan, it was too much to be honest. He thought he was going to die before taking on such a large roll, Russetstar was a young, wise tom, he had many moons to mend and protect his clan, make allies, keep peace, that was what the russet tom wished....at least that's what the older feline thought the former leader wished. He shook his head and took a deep breath as he stepped forward, deeper into the blue tinted cave. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears, and his pawsteps met his hearts beat, a gentle rhythm that had a bit of a skip and ended with slight hesitation, this was to be expected of course. Fallenstream's lapis orbs traced every nook and cranny, every dip and point that told the tales of the clans sacred place. He never thought he'd be in here, speaking with his ancestors, for a split second he wished to see Waterstreak...but of course he knew that he would never be able to again, he had heard from his mother that the grey warrior had faded. The soon to be leader stood there and just looked at the stone, taking it all in, up until now it all felt like a dream to the feline, like he was just going to wake up and go about his day like normal, organize patrols and give Russetstar updates about the borders. He flattened his ears and turned to look behind him, seeing if Juniperpaw was there, 'She will show up...she is Geckoleaf's apprentice after all.' he thought to himself.

Fallenstream returned his attention to the glistening stone and let out a sigh, he still felt as though he wasn't the right for such a job, after all he had done, he didn't deserve something such as this. How could he be a good leader? After all he had killed one of his own clanmates....and he had despised so many of his leaders and deputies. 'No turning back...better me than no one...or...that's my excuse' he thought to himself as he laid himself down and pressed his pink nose against the cold stone, slumping as he was ripped away from reality and planted into the realm of dreams...realm that was littered with stars and loved ones.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:22 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@starfall

Juniperpaw rushed behind Fallenstream, panting lightly with exhaustion. She'd been distracted by the plenty of sights of the way to the Starcave - she even was lucky enough to catch a fluttering butterfly! - but it put her far behind schedule. She hoped she hadn't missed anything. At only seven moons old, many considered her to still be an irresponsible kit, which explained her urge to frolic on the way to this important ceremony, lunging at the gliding insects and dancing fronds. When she realized Fallenstream was not within sight anymore, she felt panic seize her heart and all she could do was run along the trail she knew would guide her to the Starcave. Luckily, she recognized Fallenstream's scent and was able to catch up with him before he could greet StarClan.

As the older black tomcat turned back to the gleaming stone, Juniperpaw made her appearance. She'd been to the Starcave three times in the past two moons, once for her own ceremony, once with Shinefang and Daydream, and she was here now. All three times she'd been here for ceremonies. Juniperpaw was silent as she calmly padded over to Fallenstream's side. She could only hope her presence was enough to somewhat comfort the tomcat, the same tomcat she would watch as he earned his nine lives and name. She would most definitely be there to support Fallenstream who, unlike Russetstar, seemed to approve of Juniperpaw's place in the clan.

As Fallenstream began the process of meeting StarClan, Juniperpaw took a moment to think of what she was doing. She was going to see StarClan at work, gifting Fallenstream with his lives and the suffix `-star`. Juniperpaw felt like perhaps she'd share an okay relationship with the future leader of RiverClan, better than the poor bond she'd shared with Russetstar, at least. It helped that she was there to share something personal with Fallenstream which may just strengthen their leader-medicine cat bond. Finally, with a heavy inhale, Juniperpaw closed her eyes and joined Fallenstream in a world of stars.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 29th, 2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:02 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@starfall

The glittering scenery around the cats seemed to shine slightly bright, aware of the important tradition that was about to take place. Watching the new Riverclan leader fading into the area as he slipped from the world of the living for the night, Fallow's paws shifted from her spot among the others meant to also give a life. She felt a bit nervous on the matter. She had been in Starclan for a few moons now, but she still wasn't sure really how to give a life. She had never done it nor ever even witnessed it before. But as Fallenstream fully appeared, and glanced the clearing, she felt her nerves melt away. As she moved in his direction, it was as if she suddenly knew what to do. As if out of nowhere, somehow, giving him a life became almost like instinct.

The beautiful light brown tabby broke out of the line and made her way towards the new leader. As she approached, her orbs shone with something other than the stars in her pelt. Pride. Happiness. Compassion. All these emotions when she watched him with a kind blue gaze. She looked over the tom and wondered what he was thinking, how he was feeling by the change of rank. Is he happy? He's spent much of his life disliking and distrusting leaders and deputies, and now he's one of them. Is he afraid of abusing his power? Afraid that no one would acknowledge him because of his own distrust towards high ranking warriors? But the tabby quickly pushed these thoughts aside. She couldn't guess what he was thinking or how he was feeling. But she hoped that he was happy. The molly ad became his Starclan mentor not too long ago, and even though she knew that he had gotten here himself, she couldn't help but feel prideful at the sight of him about to receive his nine lives and even feeling like she may have been a bit of an influence on it. Even if she didn't, she was happy to have been his mentor during that time.

Stopping in front of him, Fallow's pale tail curled. "Hello Fallenstream," the molly dipped her head respectfully to the ebony leader. "I wish we had enough time for a conversation, to sit and talk... but this is something that must get done," she offered a saddened smile at this, genuinely wanting to simply talk with him. "But before I give you a life, I want you to know: I'm very proud of you. You seem to come from a long way and I'm sure that you are surprised that you have come this far. But I am not. You deserve this." Taking a breath, Fallow then went on to complete her role in the process. "Fallenstream, I grant you the life of Compassion," blue orbs dazzled with her own compassion as she said this. "Compassion is something that all cats should have, and something that a leader such as yourself needs," the deceased cat continued. "Compassion allows you to be concerned for others, to care about them and be able to sympathize and empathize. Use this life to be there for your clanmates in their times of need. Use this life to guide you to make a decision that would benefit you clanmates more than yourself," she stretched her neck out to reach his forehead, touching her nose to it. He'll use this life to prevent himself from becoming the type of powerful cat that he hates. Become one who doesn't abuse their power and harm other simply because they can. The molly then added a quit note in a quieter voice. "Use this life to make a home for all those that live in Riverclan."

"It's been an honor," Fallow dipped her head one last time before returning to the line of cats that await their turn to approach the new leader.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 29th, 2017 at 08:02 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@starfall

The glittering scenery around the cats seemed to shine slightly bright, aware of the important tradition that was about to take place. Watching the new Riverclan leader fading into the area as he slipped from the world of the living for the night, Fallow's paws shifted from her spot among the others meant to also give a life. She felt a bit nervous on the matter. She had been in Starclan for a few moons now, but she still wasn't sure really how to give a life. She had never done it nor ever even witnessed it before. But as Fallenstream fully appeared, and glanced the clearing, she felt her nerves melt away. As she moved in his direction, it was as if she suddenly knew what to do. As if out of nowhere, somehow, giving him a life became almost like instinct.

The beautiful light brown tabby broke out of the line and made her way towards the new leader. As she approached, her orbs shone with something other than the stars in her pelt. Pride. Happiness. Compassion. All these emotions when she watched him with a kind blue gaze. She looked over the tom and wondered what he was thinking, how he was feeling by the change of rank. Is he happy? He's spent much of his life disliking and distrusting leaders and deputies, and now he's one of them. Is he afraid of abusing his power? Afraid that no one would acknowledge him because of his own distrust towards high ranking warriors? But the tabby quickly pushed these thoughts aside. She couldn't guess what he was thinking or how he was feeling. But she hoped that he was happy. The molly ad became his Starclan mentor not too long ago, and even though she knew that he had gotten here himself, she couldn't help but feel prideful at the sight of him about to receive his nine lives and even feeling like she may have been a bit of an influence on it. Even if she didn't, she was happy to have been his mentor during that time.

Stopping in front of him, Fallow's pale tail curled. "Hello Fallenstream," the molly dipped her head respectfully to the ebony leader. "I wish we had enough time for a conversation, to sit and talk... but this is something that must get done," she offered a saddened smile at this, genuinely wanting to simply talk with him. "But before I give you a life, I want you to know: I'm very proud of you. You seem to come from a long way and I'm sure that you are surprised that you have come this far. But I am not. You deserve this." Taking a breath, Fallow then went on to complete her role in the process. "Fallenstream, I grant you the life of Compassion," blue orbs dazzled with her own compassion as she said this. "Compassion is something that all cats should have, and something that a leader such as yourself needs," the deceased cat continued. "Compassion allows you to be concerned for others, to care about them and be able to sympathize and empathize. Use this life to be there for your clanmates in their times of need. Use this life to guide you to make a decision that would benefit you clanmates more than yourself," she stretched her neck out to reach his forehead, touching her nose to it. He'll use this life to prevent himself from becoming the type of powerful cat that he hates. Become one who doesn't abuse their power and harm other simply because they can. The molly then added a quit note in a quieter voice. "Use this life to make a home for all those that live in Riverclan."

"It's been an honor," Fallow dipped her head one last time before returning to the line of cats that await their turn to approach the new leader.
The ebony tom watched as a brown molly padded toward him, blue eyes met blue. It felt odd, not to respond that is, not that being in starclan wasn't odd, seeing those who died once again. It was just even stranger, he felt as though he should respond to the molly, tell her that he would protect and cherish her home clan, not that he didn't already, but at the same time he felt it be wisest that he keep his maw shut. As she told him the life she was giving his eyes flickered with understanding, and as she pressed his nose to his forehead a bolt of pain flashed through his body, it lasted for a mere seconds though, as it slowly ebbed away to warmth, softness enveloped him. His muscles rippled as he tried his hardest to keep his balance, still stunned by the sudden jolt of pain. Images of ragged, dirty felines flashed in his head, worried looks, looking for a shelter, food, a warm place to stay. Someone in his dream....dream? Or was it a vision? Either way, someone must have agreed to give them a shelter in the clan, because as soon as their faces lit up he felt warmth spread throughout his whole being, down to his very soul. Once the vision began to fade away, so did the warm feeling, and the peacefulness of the Stars that fluttered around him faded into existence once more. Fallenstream's eyes fluttered open and he watched as Fallow padded off, "I will! I promise!" he called, not caring if it seemed odd or out of line, he would make sure to take care of all his clanmates, not just those who hold a higher status, not just the Senior warriors, no all of them, they're all precious, they're all dear.

The ebony tom lifted his head and looked out to all the star littered pelts, wondering, guessing, at which one would step forward next.

@RedHead
[You're up next ]

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 30th, 2017, 10:04 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@starfall

Two starry blue eyes watched from the crowd of cats as Fallow gave Fallenstream his first life. After the brown she-cat had stepped away, Ashwater stepped out of the throng, his muscles rippling underneath his thick white pelt. His gray ears flicked as he walked across the clearing to stop in front of the black-furred tom. Dipping his head, Ashwater focused his eyes on Fallenstream. "Greetings Fallenstream. My name is Ashwater, I was once a warrior in your clan, though you might not remember me." The tom straightened up, once more becoming eye level with the tom, blue eyes meeting blue.

For a moment, he studied the tom. He knew a little bit about him, he had known of him when he was living in the clan. And now here he was, becoming the leader of a great clan. Ashwater knew that his family was still down there, living in the clan, and he hoped the best for them. And he hoped that Fallenstream could lead Riverclan to greatness, but also keep peace. Ashwater believed that peace was better than being the "best" clan.

Taking a breath, Ashwater knew he must complete this process. This was his first time granting a life to a leader, and he was honored. But he was also a bit nervous about what he was going to say. I'll just let it come to me.

"Fallenstream, with this life I give you the gift of Acceptance." Ashwater knew that this was something he had had to learn through his life. And now he hoped that this new leader could hold it in him forever. "Acceptance will help you to open your mind to new ideas, and not be so closed off. It will grant you the ability to see new opportunities come upon you. It also helps you to allow yourself to be connected with your clan by accepting them. And they will accept you." Stretching his neck out, Ashwater placed his nose on Fallenstream's forehead, feeling something rush out of his starry body and go into the younger tom. "Use this life to accept opportunities for your clan, and accept the cats themselves."

Stepping back, Ashwater dipped his head again, curling his tail upwards. "Take care of Riverclan Fallenstream." He wanted to have a conversation with the tom, ask him how things were going down in Riverclan. He wanted to ask if the cat knew any of his family, and if they were okay. But Ashwater knew that they didn't have the time. But he did have to ask one thing of the tom. "If you know her, and if you get the chance, I would appreciate it if you said hi to Seablaze for me."
Turning around, the starry cat walked back towards the others gathered around the new Riverclan leader.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@starfall

Two starry blue eyes watched from the crowd of cats as Fallow gave Fallenstream his first life. After the brown she-cat had stepped away, Ashwater stepped out of the throng, his muscles rippling underneath his thick white pelt. His gray ears flicked as he walked across the clearing to stop in front of the black-furred tom. Dipping his head, Ashwater focused his eyes on Fallenstream. "Greetings Fallenstream. My name is Ashwater, I was once a warrior in your clan, though you might not remember me." The tom straightened up, once more becoming eye level with the tom, blue eyes meeting blue.

For a moment, he studied the tom. He knew a little bit about him, he had known of him when he was living in the clan. And now here he was, becoming the leader of a great clan. Ashwater knew that his family was still down there, living in the clan, and he hoped the best for them. And he hoped that Fallenstream could lead Riverclan to greatness, but also keep peace. Ashwater believed that peace was better than being the "best" clan.

Taking a breath, Ashwater knew he must complete this process. This was his first time granting a life to a leader, and he was honored. But he was also a bit nervous about what he was going to say. I'll just let it come to me.

"Fallenstream, with this life I give you the gift of Acceptance." Ashwater knew that this was something he had had to learn through his life. And now he hoped that this new leader could hold it in him forever. "Acceptance will help you to open your mind to new ideas, and not be so closed off. It will grant you the ability to see new opportunities come upon you. It also helps you to allow yourself to be connected with your clan by accepting them. And they will accept you." Stretching his neck out, Ashwater placed his nose on Fallenstream's forehead, feeling something rush out of his starry body and go into the younger tom. "Use this life to accept opportunities for your clan, and accept the cats themselves."

Stepping back, Ashwater dipped his head again, curling his tail upwards. "Take care of Riverclan Fallenstream." He wanted to have a conversation with the tom, ask him how things were going down in Riverclan. He wanted to ask if the cat knew any of his family, and if they were okay. But Ashwater knew that they didn't have the time. But he did have to ask one thing of the tom. "If you know her, and if you get the chance, I would appreciate it if you said hi to Seablaze for me."
Turning around, the starry cat walked back towards the others gathered around the new Riverclan leader.
The tom turned to face the next Starclan cat, his eyes widening momentarily as he saw the tom. Though the face looked familiar he knew for a fact that he didn't know this tom, the familiar face was stepping out of the leaders den moments before he made his way down here. A daughter perhaps? Possibly son, he had no clue, he never truly interacted with the feline Russetstar spent most of his time with, dare he say more than Whisperblaze. The tom dipped his head in greeting, not wishing to be rude, "Hello." he said, not saying much more, for what the tom said was correct, he didn't know the other, only the familiar face, he hadn't even known what his name was until it was stated aloud for him, which of course made him feel bad. He looked at the tom's physical appearance, or, his build, and he could say, with honesty, that he was a muscular feline, possibly a little more muscular than Fallenstream himself, and he had been told to be a fairly burly tom. He refocused his attention to what the other was saying, the meaning he planted within each word, the cencerity.

As Ashwater leaned forward, he too made an effort, after all, this was a two way trail, one couldn't just be given life and be on their way, not Starclan and the leaders of each clan must be paw in paw, they must approve and accept each other. It was a delicate relationship, and he didn't want a repeat of the Evil Era that took place not too long ago. He took a step forward, and dipped his head, hoping that it made it easier for the tom to do what he needed. The moment the white warrior's nose touched his head the toms whole body shuddered, it felt as though he had butterflies in his stomach, he also felt at ease. Images of him standing atop the Streamstone, but it wasn't just him, faded, hard to see, pelts of felines stood beside him, as well as a few of the familiar faces he'd seen in his clan. The vision faded away and he took a step back, trying to support himself, he felt a little heavier than usual, only slightly, but it was noticeable.

As Ashwater padded off, he perked his ears at his favor, and a soft smile spread across his face, he knew who this tom was. "I will...I promise! Shellfeather too!" he called back, remembering the molly's name. Two down seven more to go, his lapis hues raked across the star littered terrain, wondering who was next.

@~rattlesnake~
Your turn

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; November 30th, 2017 at 12:06 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 07:50 PM

Okay, @Mystical your turn
Please respond by tomorrow at 5pm pacific time or your character will be skipped over /v\"

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:17 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Okay, @Mystical your turn
Please respond by tomorrow at 5pm pacific time or your character will be skipped over /v\"

"It's finally happening!"

Just because she had spent so much time in StarClan, didn't mean that Settingkit's behavior would differ from that of a normal kits. Especially since she had been chosen to give a leader his nine lives. She had been anxiously waiting in line the whole time, and as she approached Fallenstream she was bouncing with excitement. Many moons in StarClan did not make her as wise as many had hoped, and she still picked fights with cats younger than her, but not with ones older. Her mother had reminded her to be on her best behavior, but to Settingkit her best behavior was bouncing around and being optimistic, she was not a wise, mature kit. If she had lived, she would not have been either she assumed, for wasn't ones personality the same if they lived? But Settingkit had long ago accepted that she was dead, she would never live. There was one thing that had kept her happy in StarClan, and that was knowing that one day she would have the honor of doing what she was doing then.

She looked at the tom, much taller and fluffier than she, but no ideas of harm came to her. She had learned long ago that no one would hurt her in StarClan. Especially a cat about to become leader. She spoke in a small voice, much smaller than the two cats who had come before her. Her voice was small and high, but she payed no attention and spoke what she was supposed to. "Fallenstream, I give you the life of Forgiveness, use it well." She paused, pondering a small speech to add as the other cats had. "Forgiveness will help you in many ways, not all cats mean to do harm." She reached out her head, and just barely touched his nose. "Use this life to forgive cats who truly wish to be forgiven, many cats mean well." She felt the surge of the life she gave him and smiled, as she walked back into the cloud of cats her eyes blinking in excitement and the small bit of seriousness she held. "I trust you will lead RiverClan well."

"I did it."