Today 12:58 PM

Old November 8th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn blinked. “It’s alright. I’ll protect you. That’s part of my job as a mentor. To train you and protect you. There’s no need to be scared, I promise I won’t let anything hurt you.”
She nodded, "Ok.." She meowed. "Its just... Mintblossom was my mother... She was in the territory when a badger hit her..."

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn nodded. "I remember her death." She meowed as she looked into the territory. The warrior turned back to her apprentice. "Don't worry. No badger will get to you."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 8th, 2017 at 07:55 AM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 12:14 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Redpaw was a little suprised, as most warrior’s were impressed with his form. But he did realize speed was important. He added more speed to slamming his forepaw against the rock, but he did know that his form wasn’t as good when he slammed his paw down. He gritted his teeth preventing him from whimpering in pain of his paw,” I know the form was bad...sorry.” He meowed braced for horrible scolding (Would you like me to PM you his bio?)
(Sure!)

Leafstorm scowled, and narrowed his eyes. He could see the cringe in Redpaws face, it’s what he wanted. “Sorry doesn’t cut it. You failed and now you have to keep doing it. Again.”

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 8th, 2017, 12:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
(Sure!)

Leafstorm scowled, and narrowed his eyes. He could see the cringe in Redpaws face, it’s what he wanted. “Sorry doesn’t cut it. You failed and now you have to keep doing it. Again.”
Redpaw nodded he wasn't losing his courage, just wanting to impress Leafstorm. He aimed his paw and did a front paw strike with speed, it was fast, but decent form not perfect form. He glanced up awaiting Leafstorm's critique.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2017, 02:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Leafwatcher's mood dropped a bit. Something was wrong. He knew it. Also, he felt.. guilt. He felt so so guilty. For being catnapped in the first place. For not coming back sooner. It was weighing him down, and the guilt could be seen in his leaf-green optics. "I.. am so sorry...." He knew that Stormwing had.. lost so many cats in her life. And he could of been one of them. Leafwatcher wish he could of fled that stupid fight with those two Dusk Syndicate cats, he wish he could of fled into the territory, the camp, and acted like the fight, never happened. He also wished the stupid amnesia and all the things he did in the Dusk Syndicate, also never happened. It had haunted him for some time now. It would probably always haunt him. "Sometimes.. things are out of your control. You're probably angry with me.. furious even. And I wish it never happened.." Leafwatcher would never specify what happened, never. And he probably would never will. He didn't want Stormwing to know about it, he never wanted any cat to know. And, it was in the past, and it would stay in the past. His tail dropped to the undergrowth. Then, his eyes slightly brightened up. "I need to check something, you want to.. come with me?" He knew things were tense, and.. awkward, but lightening the mood just a bit. Just a small tiny bit.
Sorry? Sorry didn't work anymore. Stormwing had been sorry in her life before, but sorriness couldn't change anything. It didn't bring cats back. But here was Leafwatcher, alive, and... well... she couldn't be that angry. She could only be careful now. "It's fine. You don't owe me anything. I don't want it." She didn't want an explanation. For her, that was just an excuse. For a while, it hadn't been in the silver tabby's nature to have spirit, but this was definitely bringing it back quickly. She wished she could shout at him, be angry with him, tell him exactly what she thought of him running off and disappearing, but for once... she just felt defeated. This kind of thing didn't happen every day, yet Stormwing was losing cats on what felt like a daily basis. It didn't matter anymore... it couldn't matter anymore... she was just going to have to get used to it.

She would be careful around Leafwatcher, because she knew he could disappear again at any second and then her heart would be fractured again. She'd just have to pretend like she didn't care, or - or something. "Alright." Was her one-word answer. There was a definite air of carelessness around her now, because the tabby was doing her best not to care. If something happened again - this time she would be emotionally prepared. This time she wouldn't break down. This time, the she cat would be the opposite of a mess... she would be ready. And she would never lose another friend again, because she would never have one to lose - everyone had to be expendable to her. Because for whatever reason, it seemed her luck had been the hardest of all lately.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Dead Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
As the russet vixen moved closer, it's tongue swiped maliciously around it's jaws. Wisteriapaw struggled to get up, noticing blood on on her forepaw where it had got the root. The molly kicked and thrashed, her light pelt becoming tan as the dir smudged onto her pelt. Her breath quick and shallow, she tried pulling herself up to reach Halfkit, but her efforts were never enough. The fox ran the last length before she could see the glittering of it's eyes, and she helplessly collapsed against the ground, letting out a mournful wail to signal that she surrendered. She closed her eyes as she heard the kit's wail, but suddenly heard something rustle behind her. She couldn't lift her head, but her mind was swimming and she couldn't recognize the scent. Assuming it was another fox, she half-heartedly opened her eyes, and her dull gaze caught sight of a tan pelt flashing out in front of her, something leaping and flying onto the fox, which bundled backwards. The two creatures rolled over in a flurry of teeth and claws, and before Wisteriapaw could do anything, the fox was whimpering, pacing away with blood dripping from it's haunches.
(I'm so sorry I disapeared for a while! I might do that often but i'll usually come back.)

Halfkit was shocked. What had just happened? Maybe they had been saved! Or maybe it was a dog trying to eat them. He still had his eyes closed, terrified of what was happening. He almost silently whispered, Hello?
Old November 8th, 2017, 03:26 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Redpaw nodded he wasn't losing his courage, just wanting to impress Leafstorm. He aimed his paw and did a front paw strike with speed, it was fast, but decent form not perfect form. He glanced up awaiting Leafstorm's critique.
The tomcat shifted his gaze. Redpaw certainly changed when asked, good listener. Too self centered for that to mean anything, but at least he wasn’t as weak as Quakepaw. Leafstorm listened for the bark of a dog. Hopefully there was one close enough, so they wouldn’t have to travel too far for the test. He sighed once more relaxing his muscles. The act of a tough mentor was becoming effortless now. “Your stance is too weak. Move you paws back farther. You weight must be even. Lift your head high, you small stare your opponent in the face. Don’t clench your eyes when you slash either. Stare the rock in the eyes! Scare it away before you even unsheath your claws!” Leafstorm spat he jabbed at the ground at the end of his speech.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
The tomcat shifted his gaze. Redpaw certainly changed when asked, good listener. Too self centered for that to mean anything, but at least he wasn’t as weak as Quakepaw. Leafstorm listened for the bark of a dog. Hopefully there was one close enough, so they wouldn’t have to travel too far for the test. He sighed once more relaxing his muscles. The act of a tough mentor was becoming effortless now. “Your stance is too weak. Move you paws back farther. You weight must be even. Lift your head high, you small stare your opponent in the face. Don’t clench your eyes when you slash either. Stare the rock in the eyes! Scare it away before you even unsheath your claws!” Leafstorm spat he jabbed at the ground at the end of his speech.
Redpaw nodded,” Right, though I can’t really scare an innanimate object away, another cat I could.” He fixed his gaze and kept his eyes wider. Then he fixed his stance, he knew he was taking a while perfecting his form. He lifted his head to. He unsheathed his claws, worried about getting a wrenched claw, but he shrugged it off. He aimed a strike at the rock once more and awaited, hardly noticing that there was a torn claw, he had gone numb to the pain of striking a rock. (Will he ever try on a cat lol)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:26 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Redpaw nodded,” Right, though I can’t really scare an innanimate object away, another cat I could.” He fixed his gaze and kept his eyes wider. Then he fixed his stance, he knew he was taking a while perfecting his form. He lifted his head to. He unsheathed his claws, worried about getting a wrenched claw, but he shrugged it off. He aimed a strike at the rock once more and awaited, hardly noticing that there was a torn claw, he had gone numb to the pain of striking a rock. (Will he ever try on a cat lol)
(Yeah lol sorry, I actually wanted them to go hunting for a dog later and see if he could fight it XD Cuz Leafys a bad boy)
-----
Leafstorm nodded taking notice in the way Redpaws claw bent awkward outwards. The tom nodded with satisfaction. With swift movement he cuffed his tail towards a small ball of moss and with ease tossed it to his apprentice. "Clean yourself up now. You can't let injuries get to you." Leafstorm tensed at his own stab wound when the thought breached his mind. The seasoned warrior had been in many fights but the Dark Forest always gave him the worst scrapes. His eyes closed briefly as he remembered the yowling of his mentor, as a young apprentice stumbling upon the shadowy reaches the afterlife for the first time. He awkwardly nodded with approval at his apprentice, "you've done well today Redpaw." He puffed out his chest careful not to say I'm proud. Redpaw didn't deserve that yet. However, it was far more praise than Quakepaw had ever received. Leafstorm scowled at the thought of her. Redpaw was a much better cat than her. And Leafstorm was determined to make him better.

Old November 8th, 2017, 08:30 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( Well, that happens sometimes, it’s fine c: ))

Ratpaw was curled up in a ball when she had heard Palethunder. The apprentince wanted to look as though she was lost in sleep, but she felt as though that didn’t work. She didn’t feel like hunting today, or really doing anything. She had lost a bit of her ear during the battle. It was just a small scratch, however, it hurt like hell. However, that wasn’t as bad as when she had first gotten that nip on the ear. She didn’t know why it had taken off the ear though. It was probably her being stupid, like always. The battle had added to her already low self-esteem, making it slightly lower than normal. Seeing cats battling and falling around you, just to walk out of the battle with one or two scars made her feel worthless. If she couldn’t even help in a battle, what worth was she to her clan? Thinking that made her think of when she had heard Palethunder, and she forced herself out of her nest, walking around the few reaming sleeping bodies. “I’m up for a hunt!” She said, slightly excited, wanting to seem excited. She actually was excited, as hunting was always something that she loved to do. At least that was easier than attacking another cat. Hunting was easy, there wasn’t much too it, at least, there wasn’t too much to it for her anyways. “Let’s go!” She whispered excitedly, her mood changing awfully quickly. This was another thing she saw as normal, and didn’t let it bother her. She tried to move out of the den as quick as possible, not wanting to disturb anyone else. She was always willing to get up when someone woke her up, however, she had met some cats that weren’t exactly kind when they were woken up. She didn’t think any less of those cats of course, however, they did scare her a bit early in the morning. Now she was just waiting for Palethunder, her green eyes waiting with a slight bit of anxiety.

Palethunder peered in the den for a longer moment. He was begining to doubt any apprentices would muster enough strength to actually get up and do something proactive, which was frustrating but he couldn't deny the fact it was true of himself at that age. He almost leapt straight up when he heard an excited meow from the deep of the den. With the warm thought of his apprenticeship and a slight jump the Tom cracked a small smile and warm feeling flowed through his Body and he suppressed a small purr. Than he stepped aside to let the little she cat pass him and pad out towards the exit. He merely looked over his shoulder at her before remembering he was supposed to follow her out. He turned and padded out after her tail lashing as the brisk air and appreciation of one of the best performing apprentices. No other would volunteer to get up at the crack of dawn to hunt for prey which may or may not be awake. As they broke through the watchful eye of clanmates and bled into the foliage ahead he finally spoke up. "Thanks for coming out, you never find apprentices like you anymore" he said with a slight smile. He heaved a heavy breath and relaxed, his shoulders coming loose by his sides as he padded alongside the apprenitce. "Hey, I didn't catch your name?" said the Tom as he looked over his shoulder at her expectantly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord