Today 05:15 AM

Old August 19th, 2023, 03:09 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Pantorix: The new Contennent: Main Roleplay

@DarkGold
Name: Jade Grimm
Basic Appearance: A lean, toned female with shoulder length light brown hair and vibrant green eyes.
Personality: Outgoing and confident, she’s incredibly intelligent but reckless and brazen. She’s got a good heart but a short and fiery temper that makes her say and do things she regrets later. Stubborn and slightly prideful, she tends to stick up for others that need it. She doesn’t tend to care about others opinions on her, and has a sharp tongue and sarcastic sense of humor that can throw some people off. Prone to get into physical fights because of her temper, and can get violent towards those she perceived as an enemy. Very mischievous and likes to cause chaos when she can.

@sock
Name: Orion Pollux
Basic appearance: tbh I'm too lazy to type this again in the past 5 minutes, so just go look at the Murder Mystery form
Personality: same for appearance, just go look

@Katiethewolfchild

Name. Lucy Smith.
Gender. Female.
Basic appearance. A very short and very skinny 13 year old girl with dark brown skin, very long, very
wild, and very messy hair and dark blue eyes.
Personality. A very wild, very rebellious and very unruly girl who has a sweet and overprotective side that she only shows to her family and friends.

Name. Sarah Parker.
Gender. Female.
Basic appearance. A very tall and very chubby 17 year old girl with light brown skin, short very light blonde hair and dark green eyes.
Personality. A shy, quiet and fearful girl who is very sweet and helpful inside, which only her family and friends know.

Name. Danielle(Dana) Copper.
Gender. Female.
Basic appearance. Tall and skinny 16 year old girl with white skin, very short dark brown hair and one yellow eye and one brown eye.
Personality. A mature, nurturing and motherly girl who is very helpful and kind. Very protective of everyone, especially her cousin Jonathan(Johnny) and her sister Annabell(Annie). Is a natural leader. Can be very strict.

Name. Jonathan(Johnny) Peterson.
Gender. Male.
Basic appearance. An average height and chubby 15 year old boy with light brown skin, medium length black hair, and amber eyes.
Personality. A spoiled rotten and immature boy.

Name. Annabell(Annie) Copper.
Gender. Female.
Basic appearance. A short and muscular 14 year old girl with medium brown skin, long orange hair and hazel eyes.
Personality. A naive, playful and childish girl. Looks up to her sister Dana. Loves everyone.

@~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~

Name: Kenzie Cove
Basic Appearance:
Before; A tan female with freckles and blonde hair and blue eyes
After; A paper white skinned female with dark purple [almost black] hair and eyes. She also has small black demon horns and a tail. She wears a black cropped hoodie and black ripped jeans.
Personality:
Before; Calm, Kind and Careful
After: Quiet, kind, strange, protective, extremely focused and calm

@Lunalis

Name: Lillianna Sage
Basic Appearance: A dark-skinned 16-year-old girl with long black hair and blue eyes, she currently wears a black oversized cat hoodie with a pouch, she keeps all her snacks in there
Personality: she's shy and rarely talks, and when she does she hides her face with her sleeves, talks to cats sometimes

@Levi 99

Name: Kurokami, Nekomata (In western form Nekomata Kurokami)

Basic Appearance: Nekomata is a handsome young man in his teens (15 to be specific) with a height of 172cm (5’8”). He keeps his messy black hair short (though it tends to grow long if he doesn’t cut it every six months or so), and he has sapphire blue eyes with small, round pupils that become narrow when he is serious or angry, resembling that of a cat.

Personality: Meet Nekomata, a stubborn and strong-willed individual who at first glance, exudes an aura of charming cheekiness and boundless cheer. Life is his playground, and he embraces it with an infectious smile and laughter that resonates daily. An innate ability to connect with others makes Neko outwardly friendly, however, beneath this amiable facade lies a darker side. A side that is not afraid to delve into the realm of ruthlessness. Having been taught by his father for years, Neko is a force of nature when it comes to martial arts. He finds joy in the battles that tend to find their way to him since it helps him to get stronger, but he doesn't intentionally go looking to start them unless he has good reason. That being said, he isn't the type to back down from a fight either, If someone picks a fight with him he won't hold back no matter who it is, seeing as how it goes against his motto. In contrast to his physical abilities, Nekoma's mental abilities are just as sharp. Cunning, intelligent, and quick-thinking, he's able to plan and scheme effortlessly, while his perceptive nature allows him to pick up on subtle details and unravel complexities quickly.

@Connor

Samantha O'neil:
A average height girl with tons of freckles, big green eyes and pixie cut blond hair. she typically prefers to be prepared above all. She Is an Agent assigned to Keep Taps with the group via computer transmission & radio. not part of the Task force specifically, but the one to go to for info. no superhuman abilities.

Clover McSage: a Small Shorty with soft and warm emerald green eyes. she has long, straight hair thats black at the roots and the rest is forest green. her hair often hides her expression & gets in her face. She Often prefers to be in solitube due to her outcasted nature. often left feeling quite Like the Outcast, she often Feels a Deep Sense of Longing to be loved. she's been charged the Task force rank of Wildlife Angel. she's got the "Genetic chemical strain" known as 'Genetic Creation' allowing her to manipulate molecules and DNA. she's often found using this ability to restore extinct animals and create creatures unknown.

@CreeperLover649

Name: Ciara
Basic Appearance: Tall slim 19-year-old girl with light gray skin, long dark gray hair, electric blue eyes, an eye scar over her left eye, and wears T-shirts, pants, and a pair of purple shoes.
Personality: Ciara is a kind girl who sees the world in a wonderful light. Adoptive sister to Jackson, she has memory problems and gets scared by the littlest of things. She hates fighting and seeing others unhappy, and will try to help them, regardless of what they have done. However, she can be triggered if her family and friends are hurt, and when she is, her rage is something to not be reckoned with. Ciara doesn't show emotions very much, but also has a love for animals, exploring, nature, sweets, peace, and is a great friend to have, trying to understand the world around her.

Name: Jackson Parker
Basic Appearance: Tall 17-year-old boy with spiky brown hair, green eyes, and freckles all over his face. He wears T-shirts, pants, and red-white shoes.
Personality: A prankster and ultimate gaming machine, Jackson has a thing for electronics. He loves to prank others with his friends and game on many different games on his PC. But when he's not doing all of that, he has a kind heart. Jackson has an adventurous spirit, and loves to play pretend sometimes. He is a fast runner and has a thing for horses and dragons. He can be triggered easily, and he is ruthless, much like his adoptive sister, Ciara, who also as a temper similar to his, only it's... Harder to provoke her. But other than that, Jackson likes to hang out with friends, play games(online and physical), explore, and so much more.
@shaded Flower 's Characters

Name: Oliver Hamilton
Basic Appearance: An Olive-toned boy with jet black hair. He has plenty of dark freckles across his face, arms, and thighs. His eyes are a dark brown, looking yellow in the sunlight. He stands 5'10, and he's been like that for a year.
Personality: He's quiet and keeps to himself. He loves to draw and read, and wants to be a taxidermy on day. He can be very affectionate when he finds someone he respects and treats him like a person.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Rules Of This Roleplay are To Keep it PG-13 & under. yes bood & gore can be possible in this rp, since they basically are Building a New World on this Contennent & later on in the rp the whole contennent & task force will be mystiriously worpped to an entire new PLANET. where they will get to create the world & basically be its guardians. or gods/goddesses/godix's if you prefer to call em that.

the team will have to work together to survive though, working as a team to get things done with their new abilities.

IN THIS ROLEPLAY DATING, MARRAIGE & PREGNANCY ARE ALLOWED BUT PLEASE KEEP IT CHILD FRIENDLY ON THAT LAST PART, OTHERWISE YA GETTING BOOTED FROM THE RP. GENRAL RP RULES APPLY & WCO SITE RULES AS WELL.
RELATIVES, ADOPTED OR NOT, CAN NOT BE IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND.

rule breaks of either last mention policy will get reported as well.

Now Lets Get Dangerous!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

each person has been given a transmition communication watch to communicate with each other and with Samantha.
they also have been given tech and other communication devices.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clover Took a Deep Breath before Crawling out of her tent with a yawn, rubbing her eyes... quietly she set up the computer on a crate before gently rousing the others... "time for our first task breifing" the soft spoken girl said gently

Last edited by Zei; August 25th, 2023 at 09:12 PM.
Old August 19th, 2023, 03:14 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Pantorix: The new Contennent: Main Roleplay

~~Jackson~~

Jackson was looking at his phone, sitting on the floor, ignoring everything around him.

~~Ciara~~

Ciara stood alone, looking around, not sure what to do.

{ Both Open }

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 19th, 2023, 07:48 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sarah was, like always, alone. It was better that way to her. She missed her parents and older siblings so much... She knew that they were worried sick about her. The very tall 17 year old girl was on her phone, hoping that everyone would leave her alone.

Dana had already been awake and out of her tent when Clover woke the others up. She had been letting the others sleep because she knew how early she was usually up. In fact, she sometimes woke up when it was still completely dark outside. When Clover woke up and started waking everybody up, Dana helped her wake the others up, the thoughts of her friends, boyfriends and family leaving the mind of the tall 16 year old girl.

Annie was also already up and out of her tent, thought unlike her sister, she didn't help Clover wake the others up, as the short fourteen year old girl was busy playing a game.

Johnny still thought it was just a nightmare. A weird, realistic nightmare, but still just a nightmare. The chubby 15 year old boy couldn't accept that this was real. This couldn't have happened to him. His parents wouldn't let him be kidnapped. They wouldn't. It had to be a dream. It had to be. It couldn't be real. It just... couldn't.

Lucy had been up all night building a makeshift shelter. She didn't care that she could have just slept in her tent. To her, sleeping in a makeshift shelter felt more like being free and wild then sleeping in a tent and she wanted to feel as free and wild as possible. The very short 13 year old girl hated technology, thought she hadn't taken the watch off. Yet, anyways. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 20th, 2023 at 04:21 PM.
Old August 20th, 2023, 07:24 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

The Sunday Missions/Announcements Meeting

Clover motioned for the group to join her around a stump in the clearing, where a laptop was proped open. The Shy Girl Sat off to The Side In Solitude, as The friendly Samantha waved on the Screen.

"Alrighty Midnight Angels! It's The Begining of a Long Journey and First things first! We need a Team Leader. someone to take charge and lead the group when you guys can't get in touch with me or any one else here at HQ.

To Be Fair and Give Everyone a Chance To Decide Who's Fit for The Position and Who's Not, I'm Giving you this Entire Week till We meet again to Work out Who you guyz want in charge. The Choice must be made by the Time i get in touch with you next over the computer" Samantha took a pause to let that Sink in.

"Alright, your Mission for this Week is Find and Build a Base of your own. use your powers to do so. Work together as team, for Only a team is what you must be, not strangers, not enemies, but one Great Team!

We here at HQ have been working diligently, so that by the time we next meet we'll have more equipement for you to use. Fair Well My Young Comrades, Till we Meet Again"

The Computer went silent as the video call suddenly stopped....

Clover Sighed Softly, Wrapping her Arms around her small frame, pulling the shawl she had tighter around her.... this would be quite the adventure... she thought with a sigh... given Clover wasn't really a People person...

Mentions:
@DarkGold @Levi 99 @sock @CreeperLover649 @Katiethewolfchild @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ @Lunalis

(okay so every Saturday or Sunday I'll Post Announcements and a weekly tasks/missions assignments. i might be able to get on during the week, but i'm still figuring that out! )
Old August 20th, 2023, 07:31 PM
error in the code

~~Jackson~~

Jackson looked up and smiled. "I believe I should be leader. I am always listening, I have a good power, and, um... Idk what else. Maybe I'm not the best... But I'm a choice!" He said.

~~Ciara~~

Ciara listened to Jackson with a sigh. She leaned on a wall and broke a hole through it. She gasped and pulled her arm out of the hole. She moved away, hoping no one saw that. "Not me. I can't. No, no, no." Is all she said. She tried to sit down when she broke the floor. She barely stood up in time. She stayed still, hoping no one saw what she did...

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; August 21st, 2023 at 07:45 PM. Reason: She be breaking things lol
Old August 20th, 2023, 09:06 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sarah remained silent. No way was she becoming leader. Having to work with complete strangers was bad enough. Sarah decided she needed to be alone for a bit. The seventeen year old girl completely submerged herself in the nearby ocean, using her new powers to breathe underwater. All of the underwater creatures were completely ignoring the teenager at the moment.

Dana spoke up. She said I could be leader. After all a lot of people said that she was a good leader and she babysat regularly so she thought that she was probably a good leader. She could at least try being leader right? She knew that there might be somebody who was better at leading them than she was and she wouldn't care if she wasn't chosen.

Annie went right back to playing her game when Samantha left.

Johnny kept trying to wake himself from the dream he thought this was.

Lucy ran off to finish building her makeshift shelther as soon as soon as Samantha finished speaking. The tiny thirteen year old girl kept the watch on for now even thought she hated it. She didn't want to be leader. In fact Lucy didn't want to be part of a team at all. She decided as she finished building her shelter that the others could work together if they wanted to. She would just do her own thing. She didn't care what Samantha said. After she wasn't her mom. Not that she had ever done anything her mom told her to do unless she wanted to. (all open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; August 22nd, 2023 at 08:55 AM.
Old August 21st, 2023, 05:21 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Neko sighed, dismay grabbing hold of him as he listened to the announcement. So it was going to be one of those days, huh? Well dang, guess it was time for the fifteen year old to speak up now. "You can count me out. I have no desire to be a leader or responsible of your lives,"

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 22nd, 2023, 08:04 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Jackson~~

Jackson looked up and smiled. "I believe I should be leader. I am always listening, I have a good power, and, um... Idk what else. Maybe I'm not the best... But I'm a choice!" He said.

~~Ciara~~

Ciara listened to Jackson with a sigh. She leaned on a wall and broke a hole through it. She gasped and pulled her arm out of the hole. She moved away, hoping no one saw that. "Not me. I can't. No, no, no." Is all she said. She tried to sit down when she broke the floor. She barely stood up in time. She stayed still, hoping no one saw what she did...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sarah remained silent. No way was she becoming leader. Having to work with complete strangers was bad enough. Sarah decided she needed to be alone for a bit. The seventeen year old girl completely submerged herself in the nearby ocean, using her new powers to breathe underwater. All of the underwater creatures were completely ignoring the teenager at the moment.

Dana spoke up. She said I could be leader. After all a lot of people said that she was a good leader and she babysat regularly so she thought that she was probably a good leader. She could at least try being leader right? She knew that there might be somebody who was better at leading them than she was and she wouldn't care if she wasn't chosen.

Annie went right back to playing her game when Samantha left.

Johnny kept trying to wake himself from the dream he thought this was.

Lucy ran off to finish building her makeshift shelther as soon as soon as Samantha finished speaking. The tiny thirteen year old girl kept the watch on for now even thought she hated it. (all open)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Neko sighed, dismay grabbing hold of him as he listened to the announcement. So it was going to be one of those days, huh? Well dang, guess it was time for the fifteen year old to speak up now. "You can count me out. I have no desire to be a leader or responsible of your lives,"
Kenzie Cove
'Leader?' Kenzie thought.

"I can lead!" The pale girl said with a smile. Despite her ghostly white skin and dark purple hair and her demon horns Kenzie was quite friendly.

Kenzie glanced at Ciara who had broken two things already. Oh well. She can't help it.

Neko didn't want to do and apparently neither did the others besides Dana and Jackson! She wouldn't be hurt if they didn't choose her, she always did have a pretty lame power!

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 22nd, 2023, 09:02 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

Kenzie Cove
'Leader?' Kenzie thought.

"I can lead!" The pale girl said with a smile. Despite her ghostly white skin and dark purple hair and her demon horns Kenzie was quite friendly.

Kenzie glanced at Ciara who had broken two things already. Oh well. She can't help it.

Neko didn't want to do and apparently neither did the others besides Dana and Jackson! She wouldn't be hurt if they didn't choose her, she always did have a pretty lame power!
(Short post just so Ciara can freak out slightly and break a little bit more lol)

*Ciara spotted someone glancing at her*

*She backed up more and tripped over herself and broke the floor again*

◺--------------◿
Old August 22nd, 2023, 02:29 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor
New Equipment!

You Received an Email From Samantha at HQ, Would You Like To View the Message Now?

Dear Midnight Angels Task Force -

You will be receiving some crates today. The smaller one will have more supplies for you. The bigger one has some equipment for your use.

In The Smaller crate is Food, a few new packets of sunscreen, i figured you might need them - they’re in the small cooler in the back so as not to exploud. I hope you like candy canes and gummies! Compliments from your parents.

We’ve asked them to pack up some of your old clothes, and pick out some new ones as well to send. They all send their love and support your way! We’ve also been asked to pack some letters, they are in a small metal box to avoid getting wet by chance. Someone's grandmother also sent some gingersnaps in a big tin by the cooler. Lol, someone’s definitely got one pampering grandma!

Aside from the Clothes sent from your homes that your parents packed, which are in neat bundles in brand new backpacks, we picked out a few different styles of durable footwear and socks. I hope y’all like them, though a few are brighter than we’d hoped for… we’ve also included a few books from all the categories, and some bunk beds plus all the bedding you’ll need plus some extra!

In the Larger crate we’ve packed equipment for each and every one of you! I expect you’ll know exactly who gets what if you’ve been practicing with your new found powers!

Samantha, HQ

New Location Unlocked: Mountain Lab.

High up in a Nearby Mountain, in a clearing by the cliffs, is a lab station for the research of genetics and biological studies. All that's seen mostly is the living quarters, which are housed above ground and have full windows all around its oval shaped dome. Underground, is the Laboratory in question. It houses tons of informational texts, advanced tech, and is fully equipped for Clover to use her powers to develop newer creatures, and work to bring back extinct species.

It also houses many containment centers, mainly housed by 3 levels, having a circular opening, railed of course, in the middle of the first and second floor allowing one to view the 3rd floor, where often infant creatures are housed and cared for.

The entry to the lab is locked from the surface though it does have an entry/exit way at the 3 level down from the top, which is also locked, so only people invited in can enter, intruders may trigger a warning system.

(okie dokie peeps, since i can’t be on wco on weekdays, cause i risk getting into trouble with my parents, Creeperlover649 has agreed to post letters and info for me on the weekdays i have school Thanks again Creeper!

These letters and info are to help the roleplay move along plus in hopes to encourage the rp to stay alive lol. I’ll Be only Updating the Character info Area on The Weekends, and if i remember too this weekend i’ll be putting all the character info onto a google spreadsheet to keep info in a place where multiple people can go to update and add their approved characters!

I’ll also only be accepting new people into the main rp on the weekends too, so sorry for the inconvenience Shadow Flower!

The New Location given above is Where Clover (my oc) will supposedly disappear too on the weekdays, though if you want to rp with her and your character on the weekday vm me during the weekend and i’ll give you more info about that in private messages.

Have Fun Y’all!!!)
@DarkGold @Levi 99 @sock @Connor @Katiethewolfchild @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ @Lunalis

◺--------------◿