Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:31 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:30 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by silver.
Today 01:27 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by paris
Today 01:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2023, 02:14 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

It was like the battle was worsening and worsening by the second, and yet none of her clan-mates had come to her for any potential aid in healing. She could almost feel a sense of her screaming to stay hidden; stay out of sight until ShadowClan left and Sunkissed Creek was lo longer a raging battlefield. The thought pounded and pounded in her mind, fizzling aggressively as bee’s wings. Flashes of familiar pelts caught within her eyes, and her heart felt like it stopped beating for only a single second.

Dovefluff was there, fighting Dawnstar.

Oh god, what if she got herself killed? The single thought felt more and more burdensome towards the very second, hooking its claws into her shoulders and staying there like it was some old friend that was anticipated to see her again. Each breath that escaped her stuffed maw felt ragged and short, and her body eager to slip out from the hidden area. What if her clan-mates thought she didn’t come? Well, she did, and yet none of them were making their way towards her, so she supposed that she was going to have to go the harder route and go out into the battle itself, which was a minor risk due to the fact that she herself was in minor danger of getting attacked herself. Which, given her size, the twelve moon old feline could easily be crushed into a mushed pile of meat if some random cat were to decide to attack her. Wasn’t it against the code for them to attack medicine cats? She didn’t know, but she decided not to think about it for the slightest second.

Slipping out from her hiding spot—which felt regrettable—she slunk over towards a small clearing away from the raging battlefield and observed the heavy flames of the battle, occasionally wincing against the loud roars of caterwauls and the occasional streaks of crimson striking the ground, painting it with red. It was inaudibly horrible to witness, but it wasn’t like she could help it. All she could do is just wait and see if any of her clan-mates would be finished with any of their battles so that they could come to her aid. Plus, she also had to keep a good lookout for any cats trying to pop up from behind to attack her. No one would want that happening.

again, open to any thc cats severely injured
SHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty | Active, Mind Reader | Active, Silver Tongue | Active

Well this is beginning to suck, thought Shadefrost as black paws steadied themselves on the bark of an oak branch. There was currently only one cat he was looking for today, that being the molly who'd somehow managed to place him in a life threatening position during the last battle for the Sunkissed Creek, however it seemed that she hadn't shown. Which was annoying, to say the least. The amount of frustration he was feeling at the moment far outweighed any joy he felt at the thought of battle. And now he just wanted to shred somecat and make them beg for mercy. But, no one here managed to catch his eye. And I. Mean. No one. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the squirrels of the forest were just that, squirrels. Weak and completely uninteresting. Not even Alderstep was fun to fight, and he was the deputy. Briefly Shadefrost wondered if Bumblebrat would've like to throw down with some claws. But when he looked to find where she was he realized that there was already someone fighting her and it would be EXTREMELY DISRESPECTFUL to interrupt. Though many other cats probably didn't think like that, he wouldn't be one of them. Welp, guess he was heading back to camp. Dawnstar and the rest of the clan of Shadows would have no problem absolutely stepping on these blades of grass. Shadefrost was about to leap down from the oak and start heading home when all of a sudden his sight was alerted to movement. He knew that it probably wasn't anything of much importance, but he looked to see what it was anyway. You know how you want something, but you don't think about how much you want that something until you see it. Well that was exactly what happened to Shade just now. Not far off, away from the battle, a little shape was dashing towards a small clearing. Shadefrost felt his heart beginning to race. His Cheshire grin broke through his boredom and his tail flicked to and fro with excitement. For moons now he'd search the forest for one cat and today would finally be the day he caught her. Without so much as a sound or thought, Shadefrost kicked off the branch to soar through the air and land on the edge of the battle. He didn't waste any time dashing through the mass of writhing, screeching cats to get to the other side. Claws came flying his way and he ducked just in time for them to miss him completely, teeth were bared toward him and he weaved, a pair of tumbling felines rolled quickly in his direction and he sped up. It took time yes, but he finally managed to make it to his destination. Now for the objective. Shadefrost wasn't in as much of a hurry any more, though his paws still carried him quickly to the clearing. He wouldn't try to hide the fact that he was coming since she could already see him. His claws slid out from their sheaths and his sapphire blue orbs stared unblinkingly at the molly as he approached her position. "So," he said in a somewhat friendly tone, "You must be Springpaw. Pleasure to finally meet you face to face. I've been looking to have a talk with you for a while, but I haven't had much luck." The warrior's smile grew wider and he had a good feeling that this would turnout to be quite the fun activity.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; September 26th, 2023 at 02:25 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 02:21 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky.lemons~ View Post

BerryFrost
She/He - Genderfluid - Abrosexual - 40 Moons - A large, fluffy russet tabby she-cat with white paws and one green and one blue eye. She has mulitipe little scars on her left wrist/paw
The russet she-cat narrowed her eyes at the cats around him, unsheathing her claws as he did. She found a large cat, about his size or even a bit smaller, and ran at them. "For Thunderclan!" She yowled, launching at the opposing cat. His face remained emotionless but her voice boomed with anger and the need to win.

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him ▵ 7moons

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

How disappointed was he when those around him managed to snag an enemy before he could make a move. He was about to launch himself into a thunderclan apprentice who appeared to be struggling before he felt someone flying at him. Snapping his head to the side he could see a Tree-licker coming right at him, with what seemed like fury. Quick on his feet he moved to the side to avoid this crazy landing on him. Returning the same ferocity, he aimed to stab his unsheathed claws into the side of the Thunderclan warrior as they went by him.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old September 26th, 2023, 02:24 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_life_yt View Post

[ please don't powerplay without permission I'll let this slide but please don't powerplay]

Thornclaw flattened his ears as stormeye locked onto his shoulder, he let out a yelp and soon before he could react the tom was already tumbling into a faded shadow. The raged tom growled as he moved his body towards his opponent, he ran towards the thunderclanner attempting to lunge and land on the tom and kill him by biting into his body.
Sorry I wasn't trying to power play, tbh i've never had a fight in WCO

StormyEye

StormyEye was woken by the sudden jolt of pain, he thrashed his claws aimlessly hoping to land a blow.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; September 26th, 2023 at 02:24 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 02:26 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Yes! Battle time! She had been waiting for this! To shred a particularly annoying Shadowclan warrrior andteach him a lesson! She'd win back her and her clan's honor time!

Excitement blazed in her shockingly bright green eyes as she felxed her claws and was about to lunge at a hissing Shadowclan warrrior but then yowling caught her attention.

Halting for a moment the small black turned her head around, Fawnpaw? Shock swept through her as she spotted her apprentice being pinned by a Shadowclanner who was reaching for a killing bite andher shock change to fury in a matter of seconds.

"GET OFF MY APPRENTICE YOU FOX-HEART!" she screeched furiously and shot across the terrain like a hawk darting across the sky as she reached his side as quickly as her fury grew and tried to know him over with full force in a flurry of claws and anger.

@Shadowed Flower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw’s call for help worked! Her mentor had come, jumping to the Shadowclanner that pinned the apprentice to the ground. Fawnpaw did her best to keep her neck away from her attacker. @JackHunt_17
Cougarbite felt the attacker hit his back with claws but the pain meant nothing to him. Abandoning the apprentice, he let himself fall backward towards his attacker, trying to flip in mid air and pin them using his own momentum to knock them backward.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 26th, 2023, 02:44 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cougarbite felt the attacker hit his back with claws but the pain meant nothing to him. Abandoning the apprentice, he let himself fall backward towards his attacker, trying to flip in mid air and pin them using his own momentum to knock them backward.
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Still snarling fiercely Nightgaze dodged as quickly as she could as she saw the Shadowclan warrrior fall back, ha! Stupid cat! Little did he know how fiercely Thunderclanners could fight! She'd show him for hurting her apprentice!

Swiftly snapping orders to Fawnpaw she lunged at his neck "Fawn! Strike his belly now!" her voice was urgent and sharp as her fangs snapped at his throat hoping she could get him in a position were it'd be easier to slice his belly.

@Shadowed Flower

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 26th, 2023, 02:54 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Darkcloud
Purrks:Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both active)
Shadowclan warrrior

"No mercy" the words made Darkcloud almost smile but her face still stayed expressionless like always now it was time to get to work kill as many Thunderclanners as possible and take back Sunkissed creek.

Oh the and the fox-hearts had arrived well time to make her clan even more powerful, without a word the dark she-cat disappeared into the shadows like a ghost ,cold amber eyes narrowed into slits, and waited there until an enemy came close.

Her plan was simple lay in wait and as soon as a Thunderclan cat came close she'd strike much like a viper and when they were dead she'd throw them into the shadows and wait until another one came and repeat until the battle was over and she was determined to kill at least one.

OPEN

(Please have a fight with her I really want her to)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old September 26th, 2023, 03:06 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Gentlebloom had managed to strike the yellow tom. But she wasn't strong enough to knock him over. Then she noticed the facial expression of the Shadowclan medicine cat. She realized that he did not want her here. No. This was her battle. She would stick by it to the end. Even, she realized, wincing, if it meant her death. So instead, she figured out how to use her prowess in the best way. Instead of fighting the tom, her goal would be to distract him, so the Shadowclan medicine cat could take him by surprise. So she did just that. Turning to him she stuck out her tongue in hopes of provoking him. Then she flicked her tail across his face teasingly. "What's the matter? Can't beat a plump she cat who's no good at fighting. I daresay you're not worthy of being a warrior Thunderclan warrior, much less a warrior in general," she taunted. She stuck out her bottom lip in an expression of mock pity. "What's the matter? Snake got your tongue?"

@Pitou @Katiethewolfchild
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 26th, 2023, 03:12 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Still snarling fiercely Nightgaze dodged as quickly as she could as she saw the Shadowclan warrrior fall back, ha! Stupid cat! Little did he know how fiercely Thunderclanners could fight! She'd show him for hurting her apprentice!

Swiftly snapping orders to Fawnpaw she lunged at his neck "Fawn! Strike his belly now!" her voice was urgent and sharp as her fangs snapped at his throat hoping she could get him in a position were it'd be easier to slice his belly.

@Shadowed Flower

Fawnpaw

With bleeding shoulders, Fawnpaw twisted around, still under the Shadowclanner, kicking her legs out and aiming to slash his low-hanging belly. “DIE!” She shouted. @JackHunt_17

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old September 26th, 2023, 03:31 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important

Quote:
Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

@Shadowed Flower
Cougarbite was able to nimbly land on his paws when the shecat dodged. He looked at her, drool and blood dripping from his face, the blood not his own, with almost a rabid dog-like look to his face. He wasn't sure how the apprentice would manage to get under him, but when he felt her behind him, he bucked his bad legs out quickly, trying to strike her jaw, while lunging in to the warrior under her bite to his throat. It nicked his ear but that was nothing. His teeth were aiming for her neck, if she dodged though perhaps her side or ear.

( @Shadowed Flower )

(btw cougar will not back down and he is an extremely skilled fighter so he will be able to dodge a lot and do damage if you allow. he's dawnstars grandkit.)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; September 26th, 2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 04:09 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

Anxiety thrummetting and blood roaring, the cries and angered voices of both her clan-mates and ShadowClan seemed to exaggeratingly increase by the passing second. Her mind ticked and fizzed as she continued to stand and watch as she watched her clan-mates fight as hard as they could to defend their clan. An occasional wince or so came off from the young calico, and her bushy tail twitched with incoming anxiety that kept flourishing throughout her system. The former, peaceful place now turned into a battlefield was growing stained with crimson, further etching her brain from the past horrors that etched around every corner. A dark shape came up from around the corner and her large ears swerved up towards the direction of paw-steps approaching her direction. One of her clan-mates, perhaps? Just as she turned her direction to face the feline, her blood was quick to turn cold on sight. Lapis blues landing on iced ones, the twelve moon old apprentice could sense the minor hostility that draped off the tom-cat as he stood frighteningly still, his unblinking eyes peering into her own.

Oh. Oh. This was a ShadowClan warrior, just from the marsh-like scent alone that drifted from his unscathed body and mingled in with the fresh scents of metallic blood and ShadowClan, almost enough to make her retch. Her keen-eyes were quick to notice his dagger-like claws slip from his dark paws, flexing attentively into the coarse soil. Springpaw’s muscles tensed, her jaws clasping tighter around the pouch-like bundle that she had held delicately in her jaws. Oh god, this tom-cat meant business. He was directly speaking to her and he looked to be in no mood to be simply messing around. Her snow-furred paws itched to run; to get away as soon as possible. His smile felt like it was digging itself into the darkest crevices of her brain as she forced herself to stay seated on her haunches, her jaws tight around the leaf bundle that she had held in her jaws. A bitter bile formed at the back of her throat, hanging on for dear life as she felt her own claws uncomfortably slipping and digging into the ground.

She knew this feeling. She felt it moons ago when ShadowClan had tried Sunkissed Creek before; when they tried to take it and claim it as theirs. She felt it when that murderous tom-cat tried to murder her own mother right by the outskirts and far from the ThunderClan border. This was fear. Pure fear. Fear-drenching panic had begun to cling onto her as her dirt-caked claws sunk into the soil more, her dilated pupils in contact with the warrior’s slitted hues. “Hello,” she retorted, swallowing back the bile in her throat as she slowly lifted herself up, ignoring the hissing voice in her head telling her to run and never look back. She had to stay for her clan and make sure her clan-mates got out alive, she was sure of it.

“What exactly do you want from me? I will fight back if I have to, even if I’m ThunderClan’s medicine cat apprentice,” the words slipped rather quickly from her maw, her voice almost wobbly as she held herself in defiance, feeling the chunneling regret pierce over her shoulder after she even spoke. She already knew her attempts at fighting this tom-cat off were going to be meander, but she had to try, didn’t she? Another voice in her head screamed that she didn’t stand a chance against this large tom-cat, but she wasn’t going to allow her insecurities to take over her now. At least, definitely not now.

@Levi 99 [whenever you want shade to attack, you may do so! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; September 27th, 2023 at 09:17 AM.
Closed Thread