Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old November 20th, 2017, 02:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yes! :3 )
The next day, winter and Naruto were working the cafe as loud growls and yells came from above “ I ain’t eating it Sliver! “ yelled Sasuke who was in his room trying to push out a sliver haired female who growls “ yes you are! It’s jerky! Eat it and no one will know! We don’t want you dying!” Sasuke growls “ I said no!” He says as he managed to close the door and lock it making the girl growl “ Sasuke open this door or else!”
Naruto and winter sigh softly “ she just had to say something did she?” Naruto says as he turns around the close sign to open. Winter laughs softly “ He is a stubborn man after all we’ll get him to eat eventually now that the boy is gone we can find someone else to fill that foolish head of his. A real ghoul.”
Tord had spent a good hour that morning trying to figure out what to do. He had his own bandages wrapped around his neck, almost strangling him. There were also a few around his arms and legs, since he had found a few cuts there as well. Sighing, he picked out a blue hoodie he never wore, and glanced over at a few different colored contacts he had, including one that just made him look like he didn't Have any eyes at all. He put in two blue ones that made his normally silver eyes a sort of teal, and used more hair gel than possibly imagined to smooth down the two flecks of hair, the ones he considered a key physical trait to figuring out it was him. He put on jeans and a sort of flower crown to fill out the rest, and he sighed, trading his Norwegian accent for a more local one. Now he looked like a completely different person, and it felt wrong.

Letting his uneasiness leave him, he decided to walk to the cafe, to hopefully drown all his depression and sleep deprivation in coffee. He pushed the door open, and awkwardly sat down, letting all his ability not to give a crap sink into him. Now he barely cared about anything, feeling almost numb, and he liked that feeling, sitting down at the same table as normal, though he only had a phone with him, something that he never had in him, his now blue-eyes staring at the screen as he basically hoped no one would talk to him.
Old November 20th, 2017, 11:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord had spent a good hour that morning trying to figure out what to do. He had his own bandages wrapped around his neck, almost strangling him. There were also a few around his arms and legs, since he had found a few cuts there as well. Sighing, he picked out a blue hoodie he never wore, and glanced over at a few different colored contacts he had, including one that just made him look like he didn't Have any eyes at all. He put in two blue ones that made his normally silver eyes a sort of teal, and used more hair gel than possibly imagined to smooth down the two flecks of hair, the ones he considered a key physical trait to figuring out it was him. He put on jeans and a sort of flower crown to fill out the rest, and he sighed, trading his Norwegian accent for a more local one. Now he looked like a completely different person, and it felt wrong.

Letting his uneasiness leave him, he decided to walk to the cafe, to hopefully drown all his depression and sleep deprivation in coffee. He pushed the door open, and awkwardly sat down, letting all his ability not to give a crap sink into him. Now he barely cared about anything, feeling almost numb, and he liked that feeling, sitting down at the same table as normal, though he only had a phone with him, something that he never had in him, his now blue-eyes staring at the screen as he basically hoped no one would talk to him.
Idea!! Let’s make Tord jealous! XD)
Naruto walks up to him and smiles kindly a obvious sign that he didn’t know who the man was. “ so you’re new! Tell me what would like today my friend and please forgive our best waiter is busy at the moment so the coffee might not be as good...” he says calmly as he smiles “ .... so what would you like?”
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Idea!! Let’s make Tord jealous! XD)
Naruto walks up to him and smiles kindly a obvious sign that he didn’t know who the man was. “ so you’re new! Tell me what would like today my friend and please forgive our best waiter is busy at the moment so the coffee might not be as good...” he says calmly as he smiles “ .... so what would you like?”
(( Oh Lordie... Let’s do it! ))

Tord nearly screamed as he saw Naruto, sitting up rigidly, before taking a deep breath in and calming down. Their best waiter wasn’t there...huh...to think that it was his fault. Guilt spread through Tord’s body, though his face remained the same. “You guys have anything that can help someone who didn’t sleep so well?” he asked calmly, as he still had the same gray crescents under his eyes, not owning any makeup that would hide it.
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:32 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( Oh Lordie... Let’s do it! ))

Tord nearly screamed as he saw Naruto, sitting up rigidly, before taking a deep breath in and calming down. Their best waiter wasn’t there...huh...to think that it was his fault. Guilt spread through Tord’s body, though his face remained the same. “You guys have anything that can help someone who didn’t sleep so well?” he asked calmly, as he still had the same gray crescents under his eyes, not owning any makeup that would hide it.
yes!! Time to bring in the big guns!) Naruto smiles “ yea we do. Let me make it so you can try it. Since today is your first day everything is free for the day” he says happily as he begins to head towards the counter. Meanwhile a new girl comes in as well with hair as black as night and eyes ice blue. She walks up to winter and begins to speak to him slight worry in her voice as she speaks “ is Sasuke alright can I see him?” Said the woman as winter laughs softly “ can’t get enough of him huh? “ the woman blushes a bit and growls at her winter “ shut up! Can I see him or what?”
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:13 AM

Quote:
yes!! Time to bring in the big guns!) Naruto smiles “ yea we do. Let me make it so you can try it. Since today is your first day everything is free for the day” he says happily as he begins to head towards the counter. Meanwhile a new girl comes in as well with hair as black as night and eyes ice blue. She walks up to winter and begins to speak to him slight worry in her voice as she speaks “ is Sasuke alright can I see him?” Said the woman as winter laughs softly “ can’t get enough of him huh? “ the woman blushes a bit and growls at her winter “ shut up! Can I see him or what?”
Tord nodded awkwardly. This all felt like a sort of giant lie, making him want to scream and cry at the same time. It wasn’t his first time! He should be paying! However, maybe the fact that he knew his disguise worked, which is what made him feel much better. However, that small feeling of relief faded quickly as he saw that other new girl. Well then, the last night probably had just been all a lie. However, he felt something else growing in him, and it took him a minute to realize it was jealousy. However, he didn’t have an excuse to leave the table now, banging his head on the table, before jerking back to attention, pretending that he had just dozed off by accident, watching the woman now closely.
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:33 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord nodded awkwardly. This all felt like a sort of giant lie, making him want to scream and cry at the same time. It wasn’t his first time! He should be paying! However, maybe the fact that he knew his disguise worked, which is what made him feel much better. However, that small feeling of relief faded quickly as he saw that other new girl. Well then, the last night probably had just been all a lie. However, he felt something else growing in him, and it took him a minute to realize it was jealousy. However, he didn’t have an excuse to leave the table now, banging his head on the table, before jerking back to attention, pretending that he had just dozed off by accident, watching the woman now closely.
He laughs softly “ no need He’s coming right now Sliver finally managed to get him to eat “ he says playfully as he begins to stand to the side showing sliver who sighs loudly “ the man finally ate my job is done” She says as she immediately leaves however the woman stayed Eager to meet Sasuke. Naruto begins to walk up to Tord placing a cup on the table “ here you go “ He says kindly
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ no need He’s coming right now Sliver finally managed to get him to eat “ he says playfully as he begins to stand to the side showing sliver who sighs loudly “ the man finally ate my job is done” She says as she immediately leaves however the woman stayed Eager to meet Sasuke. Naruto begins to walk up to Tord placing a cup on the table “ here you go “ He says kindly
Tord was trying not to scream as he watched. The more he sat there, the more jealous he grew, and the more he wanted to call Sasuke a flirt. He got snapped to attention as he saw Naruto placing a cup on the table. “What is this?” he asked awkwardly, smiling, before glancing over at the woman. “And is she alright? I think I’ve seen her spiral through 6 different emotions already,” he added, trying his best not to slip into an accent by accident, trying to remain calm.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:07 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord was trying not to scream as he watched. The more he sat there, the more jealous he grew, and the more he wanted to call Sasuke a flirt. He got snapped to attention as he saw Naruto placing a cup on the table. “What is this?” he asked awkwardly, smiling, before glancing over at the woman. “And is she alright? I think I’ve seen her spiral through 6 different emotions already,” he added, trying his best not to slip into an accent by accident, trying to remain calm.
Naruto smiles “ dark roast coffee with a hint of sweetness. It should help however I’m not too best for this.” He laughs softly “ yes she’s just excited to see her crush. Our best waiter has been sick but he’s feeling okay now so if you don’t like it just ask him” Soon Sasuke voice was heard “ oh Sakura what are you doing here?” He asks calmly, he wore a louse white shirt and some blue jeans, his hair was a bit messy and he looked very tired as he walks towards the counter to make something. Sakura smiles happily as she sits on the counter “ to visit you of course! I was worried “ Sasuke laughs softly “ no need... I had my reasons”

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:07 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Naruto smiles “ dark roast coffee with a hint of sweetness. It should help however I’m not too best for this.” He laughs softly “ yes she’s just excited to see her crush. Our best waiter has been sick but he’s feeling okay now so if you don’t like it just ask him” Soon Sasuke voice was heard “ oh Sakura what are you doing here?” He asks calmly, he wore a louse white shirt and some blue jeans, his hair was a bit messy and he looked very tired as he walks towards the counter to make something. Sakura smiles happily as she sits on the counter “ to visit you of course! I was worried “ Sasuke laughs softly “ no need... I had my reasons”
”N-No, it’s fine,” Tord stammered, trying to not seem very anxious, which he was. “Sick with the flu or something?” he asked, trying his best not to seem like he really cared, and instead was just awkwardly trying to make conversation. His eyes began to water a bit. It wasn’t because of tears, well, it kind of was, but it was mostly how uncomfortable he felt with the contacts in, wanting to pull them out, a shiver shooting up his spine.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:12 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

”N-No, it’s fine,” Tord stammered, trying to not seem very anxious, which he was. “Sick with the flu or something?” he asked, trying his best not to seem like he really cared, and instead was just awkwardly trying to make conversation. His eyes began to water a bit. It wasn’t because of tears, well, it kind of was, but it was mostly how uncomfortable he felt with the contacts in, wanting to pull them out, a shiver shooting up his spine.
He smiles “ yea He hasn’t been eaten enough and because of it. He’s been sick lately but we finally managed to get him to eat and-“ he cuts himself off when Sasukes growl was heard “ I will never not repeat myself Sakura. Those reasons are my own I will not say and I will never say why I did it.” Sakura sighs softly as she nods “ okay... oh!” She blushes a bit as she speaks again “ wanna hang out later on?” She asks happily as Sasuke finishes making whatever he was making. “ .... can’t I have somewhere to be later on and I don’t want to be late. It’s really important to me that I go” He says calmly as he begins to drink some of his coffee.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.