Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old November 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winter growls softly when tom ran off his weapon disappears and his eyes changed back as he steps out and sighs softly “ .... I’ll get him soon”
After about 7 minute To. Had recovered and had been walking back to the cafe with one decision going through his mind, if this Winter wants me he can take me that thought was over and over and over until he opened the door and that broke his concentration.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:43 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He laughs softly “ well we’ve known each other for a while now and I trust you besides-“ he begins to lean forward a bit a bit close almost a inch apart from touching lips “ what’s a little stalker going to do to this big bad flirt~” he asks in a husky voice low and just right to send shivers down many peoples spines
Tord shrugged. He was quiet, unsure of what to do, flinching back as he saw Sasuke’s face get very close, and eventually take up a majority of his vision. Okay, now he was slightly creeped out, and he had no idea how to react. He was just silent for the longest moment, trying not to show his fear in any way.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:37 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
He laughs softly “ yes we do as a matter of fact. I’m one hell of a cook I’ll have you know. Not tell me what do you desire for dinner? I hope I’m not late” he says with a playful wink

Naruto laughs softly “ we bought it off a old friend of ours who taught us the things we know. He was a good man...” he sighs softly “ yea we’re trying even Sasuke flirting isn’t helping that much so we just let it be. Besides you found us!” He says happily as he noticed more costumers coming in “ oh I’ll be back where’s winter when you need him?” He says as he begins to walk up to Trinidy “ and how can I help you today?”
@Myik

Winter a tall handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes was behind tom. He growls a bit “ hi pretty boy you want something from our cafe?” He asks calmly as he walks by tom
She looked over to see the boy. She jumped slightly, calming down after. "Um, I! What kind of food do you have...?"
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:56 AM

My Mood: Bored

ok um...whenever there is somewhere i can jump back in mention me...)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:07 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
After about 7 minute To. Had recovered and had been walking back to the cafe with one decision going through his mind, if this Winter wants me he can take me that thought was over and over and over until he opened the door and that broke his concentration.
Winter yawns softly as he begins to walk towards the cafe seeing tom again. he laughs softly " can't get enough of me huh?"

Sasuke laughs softly " okay come on if your done take you upstairs to rest." he says kindly as he begins to walk off
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

She looked over to see the boy. She jumped slightly, calming down after. "Um, I! What kind of food do you have...?"
Naruto smiles " we many types of food. here" he hands her a menu " our top pick for the day is rabbit cake."
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:

Sasuke laughs softly " okay come on if your done take you upstairs to rest." he says kindly as he begins to walk off
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Tord blinked, however, he wasn't going to turn down rest. Sure, it was starting to get dark out, and he could go back to his own home, but he had been offered this, and it felt rude to turn it down. He got up,
slipping his computer under his arm, before beginning to follow, unsure of what to think of this entire thing.
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:59 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord blinked, however, he wasn't going to turn down rest. Sure, it was starting to get dark out, and he could go back to his own home, but he had been offered this, and it felt rude to turn it down. He got up,
slipping his computer under his arm, before beginning to follow, unsure of what to think of this entire thing.
He smiles happily as he begins to walk upstairs right behind the counter and eventually he heads down the hall and opens a door. Inside was a classic but fancy looking guest room almost matching the cafe in a way. He leans against the door “ here’s the guest room. Take a good rest and if you need anything just call me”
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
He smiles happily as he begins to walk upstairs right behind the counter and eventually he heads down the hall and opens a door. Inside was a classic but fancy looking guest room almost matching the cafe in a way. He leans against the door “ here’s the guest room. Take a good rest and if you need anything just call me”
Tord was just confused now, awkwardly nodding. He was staring at the room, his eyes widened. In the end, however, he just nodded, not wanting to object such hospitality. "S-Sure," he stammered, staring at the bed. He found himself tired and wide-awake at the same time, shifting a slight bit as he stood there, forgetting what a bed was used for for a moment.

Last edited by :blue:; November 14th, 2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord was just confused now, awkwardly nodding. He was staring at the room, his eyes widened. In the end, however, he just nodded, not wanting to object such hospitality. "S-Sure," he stammered, staring at the bed. He found himself tired and wide-awake at the same time, shifting a slight bit as he stood there, forgetting what a bed was used for for a moment.
Sasuke nods “ okay I’ll leave you to it... and I’ll wake you up once we close so don’t worry my friend “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around