Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 02:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke nods “ okay I’ll leave you to it... and I’ll wake you up once we close so don’t worry my friend “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around
Tord blinked. “When do you close?” He asked, just to know when he should leave. Sure, he had been here thousands of times in the past, however, he didn’t know when they closed. He still felt really weird about sleeping here, but he supposed he wasn’t going to turn it down, placing his laptop on the bed as he waited for an answer.
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:18 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Winter yawns softly as he begins to walk towards the cafe seeing tom again. he laughs softly " can't get enough of me huh?"

Sasuke laughs softly " okay come on if your done take you upstairs to rest." he says kindly as he begins to walk off
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Tom walked up to Winter and looked him straight in the eye just staying like that his face full of determination, but he never said a word just stood there staring waiting for winter to make the next move.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:19 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord blinked. “When do you close?” He asked, just to know when he should leave. Sure, he had been here thousands of times in the past, however, he didn’t know when they closed. He still felt really weird about sleeping here, but he supposed he wasn’t going to turn it down, placing his laptop on the bed as he waited for an answer.
He smiles " at 9:30 but if a few friends of mine come than at 9:00 dont worry I'll wake you up before they come. they aren't exactly good people but they are family in my eyes." he says calmly as he begins to smile softly " I'm really happy to accepted my friend. you looked so tired I just couldn't help but help you... you're a good man my friend. please stay that way..." he says almost sadly as he begins to grab his chest a bit and force a smile " well sleep well my friend " he says as he closes the door
Old November 14th, 2017, 02:55 PM

Quote:
He smiles " at 9:30 but if a few friends of mine come than at 9:00 dont worry I'll wake you up before they come. they aren't exactly good people but they are family in my eyes." he says calmly as he begins to smile softly " I'm really happy to accepted my friend. you looked so tired I just couldn't help but help you... you're a good man my friend. please stay that way..." he says almost sadly as he begins to grab his chest a bit and force a smile " well sleep well my friend " he says as he closes the door
Tord nodded. He was a little confused as to what made Sasuke seem the way he was, but he didn’t say anything. He was dead silent as the door was shut. He didn’t know how to feel currently. “Uh...Thanks,” he murmured, despite not knowing what had just happened. Looking at the bed, he sighed, and without even getting under the covers, he just threw himself on the bed, curling up in a ball, and falling asleep in mere seconds.

(( So...any ideas? ))
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:26 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Naruto smiles " we many types of food. here" he hands her a menu " our top pick for the day is rabbit cake."
She looked at the menu, "I'll go for the rabbit cake." She replied, Trinidy sat down quickly.
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:12 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

After winter does what he's going to to to Tom does anybody want to be his friend or somebody he tlaks to something like that?
@Myik @.:Blue Wishes:. @Sasukewolf (madness)

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; November 14th, 2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:48 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Tom walked up to Winter and looked him straight in the eye just staying like that his face full of determination, but he never said a word just stood there staring waiting for winter to make the next move.
Winter smiles as he begins to hold out a paper “ if you wish to serve a better cause just stay we’ll show you the way cutie” he says with a wink
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:50 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord nodded. He was a little confused as to what made Sasuke seem the way he was, but he didn’t say anything. He was dead silent as the door was shut. He didn’t know how to feel currently. “Uh...Thanks,” he murmured, despite not knowing what had just happened. Looking at the bed, he sighed, and without even getting under the covers, he just threw himself on the bed, curling up in a ball, and falling asleep in mere seconds.

(( So...any ideas? ))
Yes! Tord sees Sasuke in his ghoul form when he wakes up suddenly and leaves meeting Sasuke ( in his mask so he doesn’t really know it’s him) and falls in love when this mysterious and handsome sounding guy saves him from a insane ghoul!!)
He smiles as he begins to walk back to cafe and continue working like normal
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:51 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

She looked at the menu, "I'll go for the rabbit cake." She replied, Trinidy sat down quickly.
Naruto smiles as he writes it down “ rabbit cake it is I’ll be back” he says as he leaves after a while he comes back with the cake and puts it down in front of her “ will that he all?”
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Yes! Tord sees Sasuke in his ghoul form when he wakes up suddenly and leaves meeting Sasuke ( in his mask so he doesn’t really know it’s him) and falls in love when this mysterious and handsome sounding guy saves him from a insane ghoul!!)
He smiles as he begins to walk back to cafe and continue working like normal
(( Nice, is Sasuke is handsome sounding guy or- Other than that, you want to timeskip now? ))