Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:59 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM

Old August 28th, 2023, 08:54 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default I’m called mr. forgettable

Dunepaw
training wasn’t that bad today.. dunepaw mewed at dreamchaser who grunted in response. You know I really dislike how you never want to talk to me. Have I done something wrong? If so tell me and I’ll fix it. he tilted his head up to get a better look at the warriors scowling face. Dreamchaser paused in his step before facing dunepaw. You have done nothing wrong..I don’t like talking. he finished plainly. Dunepaws eyes widened a bit before he realized he was trailing behind. Scrambling to catch up dunepaw asked his next question. How can someone not like taking? he inquired. Dream glanced at his apprentice but didn’t say anything. Dunepaw didn’t know what else to do beside ask to explore a bit more. Go ahead. Be back to camp before the sun is completely gone. dunepaw nodded quickly before darting off into the marshlands. Bounding through the weeds and cattails. Bursting out into a somewhat sandy embankment beside a small pond with clear still water. Bending down to lap at it a few times he paused as he saw another cat in the reflection from the other side. Head shooting up he caught eyes with a scrawny bright maple red cat with forest green eyes. The large contrast of color made him sigh in awe. They are…no! I’m a apprentice I can’t think like this it’s against clan code! shaking his head he called out to the beautiful red cat. Your on clan territory! I must ask of you to leave please! the red cat only eyed him before bending down to calmly lap the cool water. Dune watched carefully noticing how thin and frail they looked. Uhm are you ok?.he called out more softly this time. The red cat lifted their muzzle to reply calmly, his voice deep and steady I am fine. No need to worry I will move on soon. dunepaw was startled by how deep his voice was for such a small scrawny cat. O-oh! dunepaw stuttered my bad. he couldn’t help but feel drawn towards his mysteriousness in a way he couldn’t explain. You keep staring is something wrong? the red cats voice shook him once more out of his thoughts. No nothings wrong I was just wondering why exactly you don’t mind being on clan territory? Also may I ask of your name? the red cat smiled slightly at the words. My name… and why I don’t mind. To be honest this territory is just a patch of land. And my name…you needn’t that besides I’m easy to forget.
Dunepaw was confused by his words for a moment before a word came into his head. If you won’t tell me your name I’ll just think of one to call you..cardinal. he meowed playfully. Cardinal looked at the pale yellow Tom through narrowed eyes for a moment then turned and stalked away through the bushes.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; August 29th, 2023 at 08:23 AM.